Swingville USA - A Midwest Fuckfest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi gorgeous, yeah, foods in the kitchen and Bill is bringing in some desserts he made, you're going to die eating these things. Hi girls, looking drop dead sexy as always."

Heather knew instantly who it was and watched her go from woman to woman and kiss hello before coming to her. She still hadn't done her bra up before Gloria was in front of her.

"Well hi gorgeous, you must be Heather. I'd know you anywhere from Tracy's description of you. I'm Gloria, everybody calls me Glo, nice to meet you finally."

Heather looked at her smiling at her and went to hold her hand out to her. Gloria chuckled and held her arms open and pulled her into a hug. She gave her cheek a kiss and looked at her closer.

"You do have beautiful eyes and I love your lips, so full and pouty looking."

Before Heather could say a word, Gloria moved in and began kissing her. At first, Heather was stunned to react, but soon found Gloria's lips and tongue very inviting to enjoy. Her mouth began responding and in no time, they were embracing and caressing each other, as their mouths stayed locked in a scorching kiss. Heather felt Gloria's hand pulling her bra away and allowed her to remove it. She moaned deeply into Gloria's mouth as she felt her knowing hand knead it and play with her engorging nipple.

Tracy looked at them and turned to Julia and chuckled, as they were finishing getting dressed.

"I think they'll be a little late for dinner, what do you think?"

Julia watched the pair kissing hard and clothes getting shed from Glo, as they continued exploring what they found between them.

"Yeah, I think you're right. If they're not down when dinner is ready to serve, we better come and get them."

They laughed and helped zip each other up. They gave each other a soft kiss and held hands, as they looked at the pair and walked from the room. Gloria was now naked and Heather began exploring her body, as Gloria was doing to hers. They stood and spread their legs and hands were seeking out openings to their lust inside. It took little to get them working three fingers each into their sopping flesh and working the juicy flesh to the point of dripping. Both of them were coated in their slick fluids, as hands smeared and spread it over each others mounds. Gloria stopped them at that point and pulled Heather to the bed. She got them to scissor their legs together and make pussy contact, then went back to kissing and grinding their clits and inner flesh together.

It was fast and furious, as they both drove themselves into a shuddering climax. Twitches of over-stimulation went off in both of them as they continued to make contact, their moans blending together in an erotic song of passion. Finally exhausting the moment, they broke their kiss and took a deep breath in, looking at each other in amazement.

"Wow, that was incredible."

"I'll say. I did say I loved your lips and you sure can lay a damn fine kiss on a girl. You do look and feel a lot like Tracy, but you sure kiss a whole lot better. At least I think so."

"Uhm, thanks. I don't know what to say. I mean, I just met you and you kissed me and I don't know why, but I loved the way you kissed me too. I was getting wet just doing that and no one has ever made me wet like that."

"Until now."

Heather was still a little shocked looking as she tried to explain it all to her and herself mostly.

"Yeah, until now. Oh my God, I can't believe how hard I came from us doing that. The way you kissed me and our pussies rubbing together like that, it was just so, so...incredible. I can't believe how much that turned me on."

"You and me both Sweetness. My pussy is soaking wet with cum and I know it isn't all yours. Seems we found a little something between us special."

"Yeah. I guess it is special. Like I said, no one has made me wet like that just from kissing me. I told Tracy and Julia that I can't believe how much I enjoy being with another woman now. I would never have imagined me enjoying all of this so much. You don't think I'm turning into a lesbian or something, do you?"

Gloria hugged her lovingly and kissed her forehead, carefully moving hair out of her face.

"Sweetness, let me tell you something. I think all of us have a bit of bi-sexuality to us. Some of us repress and deny it totally and some of us look at it differently and enjoy it for what it is. Just two people who feel and care enough about each other to want them to find happiness and pleasure together. Feel bad about any of the orgasms you've had so far? Wish you never had them or have whatever happen that caused them?"

Heather thought for a moment and knew in her heart that she enjoyed every orgasm and how they were caused. Nothing she did left her feeling bad, or less about herself. On the contrary, it was making her feeling more alive and realized she was feeling more balanced again.

"No, not a one. I loved every one and how they were done."

"So, nothing wrong with playing with your own team now and again, is there?"

"No, not at all. I kind of really like it actually. I was so against it before, but now that I've tried it a few times, I'm regretting the times I turned down the chance when I was younger. I think of some of the girls that I could have tried things with and they were so pretty and willing, but I was so scared and afraid of being found out and everyone knowing."

"So what do you think now? Care if anyone knows you're having the time of your life and the best orgasms ever?"

Heather let out a little laugh and hugged Gloria.

"You know, I don't give a shit any more what any one thinks. It's none of their business who I enjoy making love with. I used to toe the line and do what everyone said was right, but that's so much bullshit now. I wouldn't give all off this for anything."

"Not a bad bunch of people to get to know, are we?"

Heather pulled Gloria in for another kiss and caressed her cheek.

"I'm really glad I met Tracy and got introduced to everyone."

"Wait till you meet all the guys. I can guarantee every one of them is dying to get their chance with you. Come on, join me in the shower and we'll get ready."

Heather looked at her hair in the mirror and saw how messy it was and now feeling sweaty again after enjoying the moment with Gloria.

"Yeah, better start over again, let's go."

Gloria led Heather to the shower and turned it on, getting the temperature how she liked it. She went in and pulled Heather in to her and closed the door. They stood under the water and pressed their bodies together, holding each other close as they looked in each others eyes. Eyes closed and lips parted, as they met in a kiss. They tongued and bit each others lips, evoking as much passion from their lips as they could. It wasn't before their hips were pressing in urgency of stimulation, as their kiss brought their passion to a point of need. Hands went down and found the slick flesh and Heather felt the rings along Gloria's lips and went between them, delving into hot flesh.

Gloria had three fingers inside Heather, working her open and curling into her G spot, making her get juicier in her flow. Heather worked a third finger into Gloria and then a fourth, spreading her wide and working her sweet spot. It took little more to bring Heather wailing into Gloria's mouth, her fingers working every nuance of ecstasy they could. Bucking and twitching finally got her to part, but they held on to each other, breathing hard and sharing small kisses.

Gloria wasn't finished yet and slid three fingers inside herself along with the four Heather still had inside. She worked Heather's fingers with hers and went back to kissing her hard. Heather could feel how dilated Gloria could make herself and then felt a fourth finger of Gloria's slide in beside hers. It amazed her to feel her like that and worked at her along with Gloria to bring her sobbing into a massive orgasm. Cum coated their fingers and hands, as Gloria let loose her flow, Heather did her best to work all of it out and Gloria held on to her for support, as Heather drained her of cum. Heather and Gloria removed their fingers and sucked the cum off of them, then kissed again, sharing the savory treats. Gloria kissed Heather with lusted passion when they finished and looked at her with excitement on her face.

"Damn, I'm going to have to tell Bill I found something he's going to love to watch. He sees us doing that and he'll blow his load before we finish."

"Yeah, Tracy was telling me it's a guy's number one fantasy."

"You know why?"

Gloria asked as she poured shampoo in her palm and some in Heather's. They washed their hair and Heather responded.

"No, why is it?"

"Because we can go at it longer than they can and we can do things they can't even imagine, let alone do. One party we had, last year some time, they just wanted to watch all of us girls play with each other to see what we liked doing. By the time we finished, every guy looked at us like they didn't know us. They had no idea women enjoyed what we do, only imaging what they do to us as enough. Men have such big egos, but so little confidence and knowledge when it comes to really being with a woman."

"Now that I have to agree with. My ex was a lousy lover, now that I know all of this. I thought I was being, well... naughty lets call it when I bought some toys and played with them. I think I've had more orgasms in this past week, than I had in my whole life till coming here. I most certainly had the best ones ever, that I'm absolutely certain of. Damn, I still can't believe everything I've done, I had no idea I could do any of the stuff I've done, with women I mean. Now, I don't want to give up anything."

Gloria squirted body wash in their palms and they washed each other as they talked.

"I was the same way. I grew up all straight and righteous the way my parents wanted me to be, but college opened my eyes up and I gave up my parents ideals for my own and what I thought was right to do or not. I met all these people downstairs and I've had the best time of my life. I love them all and I'd do anything for any one of them. They've treated me with the greatest respect and love and Bill too. I mean, it's not all about sex between us. We help out any way we can. Building a deck or doing a renovation, whatever, we all pitch in and get it done. Whatever it is, everyone is happy and we end it with lots of playtime and fun. No one argues about anything, we help resolve differences much more peacefully."

"How do you do it?"

They rinsed off and Gloria shut the shower off, while Heather reached out and grabbed the towels.

"Ever tried to argue during an orgasm, or more pleasure than you can handle? Bill gets argumentative and all it takes is a blowjob to calm him down to listen to me. Works every time. I think he argues sometimes just to get me to give him one. I don't care, I love sucking his cock and making him cum. Such a feeling of control like no other."

"Wow, you're really something. I bet I would have had less screaming matches with my ex than I did, if I did that. I probably would have had better sex too. No, I doubt it. He was an ass and he sucked in bed, so it would have been a waste of a good blowjob."

Gloria laughed and smacked Heather's ass playfully as they walked back into the bedroom to get dressed.

"I like how you think, girlfriend, I like how you think. I think we'll be good friends, you and I."

"I think so too, Glo. I think I'll be great friends with everyone here. I think I've found a place where I really feel I fit in, even though I don't have a partner to come with."

"Sweetness, there's never a problem with an extra woman around. But trust me, I know you won't be single for long. You get seen around town and it won't take long for the guys to notice and start asking about you. Those of us that know you can help filter out any undesirables before they meet you, but any of the good ones that ask, we'll be sure to let you know and hook you up together."

Heather was brushing her hair out, as Gloria used the blow dryer and looked in the mirror at her. Gloria could see a sense of worry in her face and wondered why.

"What's up?"

"What happens if I do meet a guy and he doesn't want to have anything to do with all of you and no sex?"

Gloria leaned in and stopped the hair dryer.

"Sweetness, you just bring him to us and the girls will make sure he wants to play with us. The guys will make sure he knows it's all okay, so, unless he's a non-sexual person to begin with, or he's someone you don't want to be with, because he won't satisfy you on his own. I know you're like the rest of the girls and me. None of us would give up playing with each other now, not a chance. We've done too much and enjoyed it way too much to ever think of giving it up and go back to plain old sex like normal people have."

"Yeah, I can see that. I don't think I can either. I think I'd rather be single and enjoy my time with everyone here, than do Wednesdays and Saturdays again. I was beginning to dread those days. Nothing like a timely headache or period to help get past those days."

Gloria gave Heather a hug in comfort, knowing how terrible it was to be ignored and not desire having sex with her husband.

"I can only imagine dreading having sex. I was lucky with my Bill and found the right guy the first time out. A couple of the girls and guys are on their second time around, so you're not alone there. This time they're happy, because their lives are filled with happiness and the hard times are easier to deal with."

They were finishing their makeup and getting dressed when Gloria stopped her.

"You're a great woman, Heather Donavan. You're smart, funny, beautiful and sexy and a great heart in you. I can only see a happy life for you here, I really can."

Heather almost started to cry, she felt so happy right then and hugged Gloria tightly in affection. Gloria stroked her hair and patted her ass softly and let her go.

"Come on, let's finish getting ready and go down and enjoy a great meal and then have some fun and some more great sex."

"Yeah, let's do that, I can't wait. I'm so excited right now. I can't wait to meet all the guys."

"You'll love every one of them. All good looking men and all great lovers, we made sure of that."

Heather laughed and hugged Gloria again as they finished getting ready to go down to dinner.