Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," he said.

"And how did it make you feel?"

"It made me feel like you were with me all day. I could feel your restraints. I was calmer. More collected. It worked." Mark said.

"But you were nervous when you came in. We'll have to think of something more extreme. But for now, I'll have to deal with you. It was very naughty of you to wear leather under your clothes to such a conservative job, but it was so nice of you to follow my instructions. Take off your clothes," Devon said.

Mark unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way. He unfastened his tie. He unbuckled his belt and pulled off his shoes and pants. Nothing was left but his socks. Devon paddled him for this once on the rear.

"Your socks please. You are to be fully nude. Fully submissive to me. Take off your socks."

"Yes ma'am," he replied dutifully.

"Bend over the counter. We need to address this naughtiness." Mark bent over the counter and Devon twisted the chain so the collar twisted around the back of his neck. She pulled at it slightly, as to asphyxiate him gently. She paddled him there, with a textured paddle over and over. Mark's body jerked forward with each swing. If he winced Devon said what she always said, "No crying, baby," and hit him harder. When the paddling was over Devon instructed him to lie down on the cold tile floor. He hissed at this, his raw ass touching the frigid, hard surface. Ana put one foot on Mark's chest.

"Can I please lick your pussy. I've been so good," Mark pleased.

"You may lick. You may go down on me."

Standing outside the apartment, Ana heard the woman's voice say, "...ick. Down," decisively.

"Yes ma'am," said her husband.

"Yes ma'am?" Ana thought. She knocked on the door loudly. "Mark! I know you're in there. Get your ass out here! I know you're in there!" There was no answer. "I can hear you! Get out here! Think of your son! How can you do this to me?" There was no answer. "Coward. I saw you walk in there! Come out and face me!"

Inside the apartment Devon still had her foot on Mark's chest. She instructed him not to respond. "We are in a collected, calm environment. We are safe here. Do not let her intrude upon this." They didn't answer. Again Mark's wife's voice came screaming and Mark seemed visibly distressed. Devon eased him, "She is trying to break you. You have won. You have found your peace. Look how far you've come. Don't let her take that away from you." Again, the voice came, this time it called Mark a coward. Mark tried to get up. That was the last straw. "No! You are NOT a coward. It takes courage and strength and sheer will to do what you do. Do NOT let this out of control crazy woman into our safe place. Stay where you are. Let me handle this. Under no circumstances may you move from your position." Devon left the chain attached to Mark's collar on the floor next to him.

A female voice came out to Ana from behind the door. "If you don't lower your voice I will be forced to call the police," it said. "Kindly leave." The voice was firm and calm. A stark contrast to Ana's ranting and raving. She accepted her defeat but also knew she had won. She knew Mark had heard her, Mark now knew she knew about his affair. They would have a talk that evening as soon as he got home. Devon knew they would have a talk when they got home. Devon knew the time had come for Mark to make that ultimate choice between herself and his family.

Devon went back to Mark and said, "I will give you two options. We need to discuss what just happened and finish our scene. In what order would you like to continue?" Mark thought about this for awhile while Devon stood over his shoulders, her lubricated pussy a definite deterrent from one of the options. If it wasn't for the situation he had been in, the Dominant/submissive roles he and Devon were in, what had just taken place would have completely overwhelmed Mark to a point way past panic attack. He wanted to talk it through. However, he wanted to be as clear headed as possible when he was talking it through and sex with Devon was the only way to get that clear headedness and her pussy certainly looked appetizing. He chose the latter.

"I really want to reward you for being such a good boy in your training at work today. And your behavior during your wife's outbursts was remarkable, Mark. I want to be very good to you. You may eat my pussy." And Devon kneeled carefully in her latex stockings over Mark's face. She gave him access to her clit, to her labia, to her ass. She rocked back and forth, controlling what he could lick, stick his tongue into. She rode his face for a brief five minute and as quickly as she had lowered herself onto him she raised herself up. She pulled his chain and lifted him up, led him to the couch, and sat him down. She straddled him on the couch and kissed his mouth, something she did only on rare occasions, only when Mark behaved really well. She kissed his earlobes, his nipples, she stuck her tongue into his navel and she wrapped her mouth around the only part of his now hard cock that was sticking out from the buckled restraints of his leather chastity belt. She unbuckled one buckle at a time, slowly taking in more and more of his cock into her mouth, her red lipstick smearing all over him. She pulled even harder on his balls. Mark threw his head back and pressed his hands onto his thighs in pleasure. Eventually all buckles were undone and the whole of Mark's cock was in Devon's mouth and down her throat. She pulled it out and a string of wetness trailed from her mouth to his tip. Mark was not used to this amount of attention. He was special tonight. She unbuckled the sides of his chastity belt and removed it while he was still in the sitting position. She climbed onto him and pressed his cock into her pussy. She was wet. All this drama required her to exercise an extraordinary amount of control over Mark and she was successful at it. It was very exiting to her. She raised her entire body and dropped it onto him repeatedly. This was exquisitely pleasurable for both of them and Devon became exceedingly wet. She began grinding into Mark on her way down, stimulating her clit and lifting and dropping herself faster and faster. She came but didn't allow Mark to. After she came, she moved her body in circled around him and pulled herself off of him and pressed him into her ass slowly. She relaxed. Mark was wound up, she could tell he wouldn't be able to hold back orgasm much longer no matter what she said or did. She lowered herself onto him and began flexing and contorting her anus. She raised and lowered her body about three times before telling him he may cum. He did so instantly.

"You are so good to me," he said. "I know we need to talk about what happened. But you are so good to me. That was so nice."

"Your wife's pretty crazy over this. Does she really care about you?" Devon probed.

"She thinks Science Fiction is stupid. She thinks Tango is stupid. She doesn't understand what I do at work. She doesn't understand me like you do. She doesn't like to go out to dinner with me like you do. She always leaves me at home because I'm so weird."

"She is your wife. What are you going to do? There's a fork in the road, Mark," Devon said.

"I don't know... I don't know. I have to face her. Or maybe I don't." Devon's heart was beating fast. Was there a chance Mark would choose her, her when it came right down to it, like it was coming down to it now. In this seemingly hopeless situation she had prepared herself for, for so long maybe there was a glimmer of a possibility that Mark would leave his wife for her. But how could she ask that of him? There was still something she needed, there was still a need not being met for her, there was still something Mark could never give her. Devon still needed to feel relief from all this power like she did in the dance instructor's home. How could she ask Mark to choose her if she couldn't be monogamous with him? She had to advise him to be with his wife.

"You have to face her. Tell her everything. Who knows? Maybe she'll be willing to try things with you," Devon said, feigning a hopeful voice, running her fingers through her pet's hair. She took off his collar and he dressed himself and left. On his drive home all sorts of thoughts circled through his mind. Thoughts of his son. How he'd been excluded from his life for so many years because of his social inhibitions. How his wife had treated him. How Devon had been pleased with every aspect of his personality. It became quite clear what he had to do. He had to leave his wife. He pulled into the garage and stormed into the door.

"You and me we've gotta talk mister!" yelled Ana.

"I have nothing to say to you. You'll hear from my lawyer."

"You won't get anything from me in this divorce. I'm not the one with the infidelities!" exclaimed Ana.

"Do I have to remind you who makes most of the money in this house?" replied Mark.

"No. You don't. And I'm going to suck you dry. I'm going to suck you for every penny you're worth."

"That'll be a change. You never sucked anything before," said Mark, shocked at his own response.

"Is that what that whore does for you? Does she suck your... your... penis?"

"She's not a whore. She understands me. That's why I come home so calm. Haven't you ever wondered why YOU couldn't ever do that for me?" asked Mark.

"Well. What exactly does she do?" asked Ana, getting curious, and vulnerable.

"You wouldn't understand," said Mark as he began to pack a bag.

"Mark," Ana lowered her voice, "I've known you for fifteen years. What wouldn't I possibly understand."

"Oh I don't know. My interest in Science Fiction. My love of dance. My difficulties in social situations. Those are some things you don't understand. Why should I trust you?"

"Because I'm your wife." Devon was right. When it came down to it Mark wanted to make the "right" choice. So Mark sat his wife down, he explained how he felt when he danced, he explained how Devon dressed, how she talked to him, the permissions she gave him, the restraints he felt and how they relieved his tensions, how within his confinement he felt free from his obsessions and paranoia.

And ultimately Ana wanted that plot twist she saw in her romantic comedies. Ana wanted to fix Mark's crisis of social imperfection. Ana had spent fifteen years of her life with Mark, shared a son with him. She wanted to make it work with him. She was willing to try something new, something different. She'd seen women in leather on TV before. So Mark liked leather over silk. She thought she could handle that. And through discussion the only way, the only way, that Ana could ever learn to be a dominant woman was to talk to Devon. They did research on the internet that night, but none of the information seemed to cater to Mark's unique and complex psychological needs. Mark arranged for a meeting with the three of them. He called Devon on the phone.

"I've decided to stay with my wife. I'm sorry," Mark said.

"I understand. I knew this would happen eventually. It's part of being the other woman. I can't say I'm not hurt or deeply saddened. I love you, Mark."

"I can't respond to you," Mark said, Ana was in the room.

"I see."

"I told Ana everything," Mark said.

"What do you mean by everything?"

"I told her about the leather and the collar and, just, everything."

"I see," said Devon cautiously, unsure of where this conversation was going. She knew Mark intimately. He wouldn't have broken up with her over the phone. There was something else going on.

"She wants to try it and we spent the whole night looking up sites on the internet and nothing gave us the information we wanted and we really don't know where else to look and you always know exactly what to do so I'm calling you..."

"Sh-sh." There was a silence over the phone. "Let me think about it and call you back. Will you be at this number?"

"Yes." Devon hung up.

"What did she say?" asked Ana

She said she loved me, Mark thought. "She said she'd think about it."

"Well you didn't have to babble on like that," Ana said. The phone rang fifteen minutes later. Devon had thought this through. She had always known Mark would leave her, she had always known she was the other woman. But she loved him, she wanted him to do well, to continue healing, to continue to become a better person. She wanted to help him.

"I'll work with you," Devon said. Mark exhaled. "Let me speak to her."

""What? Why?"

"There are conditions to this arrangement. You are breaking my heart with this Mark. You left me and now you want me to train your wife. You need to do as I say. Put her on." Mark gestured at his wife who was watching intently. She put her hands on her chest and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Me?" Mark only gestured more emphatically. He didn't want to keep Devon waiting.

"Hello?" Ana said.

"Is this the woman who was screaming outside my apartment yesterday?"

Ana sighed. "Yes it is."

"I will go along with your little arrangement, your little plan that you two have devised for one reason: I care deeply for your husband and want him to be happy. And as much as it saddens me he chooses to be with you, not me. And as much as it saddens him, you haven't the faintest clue as to how to make him happy."

"I think I know how to make my husband happy you little who-"

"Quiet. Do you want this to work or not?"

"I do."

"Then listen to me carefully. There are some ground rules. Firstly, you need to play nice. No name calling, no stereotypical passive aggression, no calling things stupid or silly. You need to respect what we do because it works for your husband. You've seen how it works for your husband, have you not?"

"I have."

"Good. Meet me at my apartment at 7:30 and wear the tightest clothes you own." Devon hung up. Ana was in shock and put the phone down.

"What did she say?" asked Mark.

"She said for us to meet her at her place and for me to wear the tightest things I own. At 7:30," said Ana in a daze. Mark and Ana spent the day closer to each other than they had ever been. They were both so nervous about the same thing, at least they had that in common. Even Mark's pacing and nervous ticking and shifting didn't seem to bother Ana like it used to. She was doing a little of the same herself. They shared lunch together. Ana actually asked Mark about the book he was reading and when Mark babbled on about it's really about the nature of religion and the struggle of power over limited resources she actually asked him another question about it and said it was "kinda like oil in Iraq or wherever." When it came time to get ready for Devon's house Mark's anxiety began to rise. He'd be forced to choose between women that night, between the woman who really loved him, all of him, and his wife, who seemed to only love his job, which she didn't even fully comprehend. But his wife did seem different. She was listening to him about his book. And she didn't get annoyed at him for being so nervous that day. He seemed more bound to her, with this common anxiety. He wanted to do the right thing. What he was supposed to do. He wanted to be a good person. Ana was instructed to wear the tightest things she owned so, naturally, those were Ana's work out clothes. She put on a hot pink top and orange capris.

"I don't think that's what she meant," said Mark and he helped her select one of her more form fitting dresses. It still wasn't tight. And her highest heels were two inches, but they'd have to do. They got in the car and held hands on the drive to Devon's home. They parked their car, walked up to the second floor and knocked on the door. It was 7:37. A woman opened the door.

"You're late!" she exclaimed. She had a flawless body in every way. Long slender but muscular legs, rounded hips, a tiny waist, massive breasts and a beautiful face. Was this woman really after her Mark? Ana suddenly felt self conscious about the way she was dressed, in a bias cut dress and two inch heels, a stark contrast to Devon's leather thigh high boots with spike heels, red latex stockings, a red latex camisole with garters and a black leather waist cincher over everything. She wore a leather g-string over everything as well. "Come inside." And they both followed her in, Mark having been there numerous times, Ana never before. She led them into the living room.

"Ana, you're familiar with the terms of Dominance and submission, right?" asked Devon.

"Yes, my husband and I were read-"

"Yes or no answers are fine. And you've been made aware that your husband is submissive?"

"Yes," Ana responded.

"And that this brings him tremendous relief, this restriction?"

"Yes,"

"Tonight, under my guidance, your husband will submit to you and you will have gained a better understanding of who you are to each other." Ana thought this lady sounded creepy. Devon produced Mark's collar. "This is Mark's collar. Place it around his neck."

"A collar? This is-"

"I said play nice, remember?" Devon asked. Ana placed the collar around Mark's neck. Mark never felt so close to his wife. Devon never looked so beautiful either, dominating them both like that. She had full control over the situation.

"You need to tell Mark what to do. This gives him permission to act out his fantasies." Mark had no fantasies about his wife, but he hoped that would change. "Once he has permission," Devon continued, "he is more relaxed, suave even. You'll see. Pull that chain. Tell him what to do with your dress."

"I hardly think that's appropriate in front of you," Ana snapped.

"I hardly find this entire arrangement appropriate. However, I want Mark to be happy, so here we are. In my house. Under my rules. You want to 'fix' your husband? You do exactly as I say, when I say it." Devon was speaking with clenched teeth.

"All right. Okay," Ana said. She stalled a bit. "Take... take off my dress."

"You have to be more authoritative than that," replied Devon, "and more specific. How do you want him to take off your dress. Mark felt like an object in the room.

"I want you to pull my dress slowly over my head and throw it across the room," Ana said. Her voice was changed. It was lower, stiffer.

"Gooood," Devon said. Mark did as he was told. Devon watched both her possessions do as they were told. "Now tell him what you would like him to do with your hair."

"I want you to run your fingers through my hair. I want you to massage my scalp. I want you to completely mess my hair." This was a side of Ana Mark had never seen before. This just might work. Ana was surprised at herself. Under Devon's guidance she was able to perform as a Dominant just fine. She kind of liked it. She could see herself doing this. "I want you to squeeze my breasts first then unhook my bra but leave it on."

"Excellent!" Devon exclaimed. "Now you're getting creative." Devon paced in her boots around them on the hard wooden floors, viewing them from all angles her spike heels occasionally dragging, indicating her saunter, her cool control over the situation. "Tell him to remove your bra." Mark did without Ana telling him to, at Devon's command. This somewhat perturbed Ana, but she was rather enjoying this more suave husband of hers, so it didn't bother her too much. Ana's breasts were no match to Devon's. Ana's sunk low on her chest cavity and always had the appearance of being depleted. Devon's were always high, rounded, and full. Mark paid special attention to them just the same.

"Tell him. I want to hear you tell him to remove your panties and how," Devon sneered.

"I want you to take both your hands and run them down my sides until I can step out of my panties."

"Good enough," Devon said. And Mark followed his directions.

"And I want you to lick my pussy on the way up," Ana added.

"How?" Devon jumped in.