Switch-On: Mom Makes a Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey smiled, "That sounds great, mom." He managed to slide his shorts and underwear off, releasing his young cock straight up into the air so that Marie could settle down onto it.

Her pussy was so hot and wet... She must have been thinking about sex all day. "Of course she was!" Corey considered, "That's how I programmed her." It took a couple of weeks for Marie to be practiced enough, but soon Corey had her reading all the taboo incest stories he could find on the internet. Once the seed had been planted in his mind, the young son couldn't stop thinking about his mother and everything he could do with her.... And to her. After watching perverted videos and reading perverted stories, Corey made sure his mother did the same thing. More so, he made sure she wanted it more than anything. Now with over a month into the same program, the Switch-On device was no longer needed. Marie was permanently reprogrammed.

Her body was bouncing up and down on his stiffness lustily, moaning wickedly as she did, "You like that, son? You like fucking your mommy's cunt? Yes, you dirty boy you... I can't wait to feel you shoot your hot white cum up inside me..."

It was so wrong, so completely wrong. Incest with her own son, and yet every time she remembered the sinful act from the day before, it made her crave the next act even more. No ordinary man could take care of her. No gentle act of lovemaking could satisfy Marie any longer. It had to be fucking. FUCKING her son's nice young dick, knowing her taboo act was something no good mother should do. But she wasn't a good mother. She had to tell her son exactly what she was.

As Corey climbed on top of her and pumped lustfully into her pussy, her fourth orgasm was building. She wanted him to cum at the same time and encouraged him, "More son! More! Fuck your slutty mommy's cunt! Ohhh, it's sooo dirty having INCESTUOUS sex with your mommy, isn't it? That gets you so hot, doesn't it, son? OOOhh, gonna cum! I'M CUMMING, SON!!!"

As the taboo pair came at the same time, their tongues swirled in each other's mouths, locking the mother and son on top and on bottom in an embrace that would come again the next night. And the next.

12