SWT: Mary & Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her mouth away from mine and threw her head back while riding me even harder and faster before she suddenly seemed to go into slow motion as her entire body trembled. I continued to fondle her tits as she rode out another orgasm while catching glimpses of the ecstatic expression on her face in the inconsistent light. It was apparently another long and intense one, which pleased me but which I also didn't feel like I deserved full credit for. When she finally went still, she just sat on my lap, my cock still embedded in her, catching her breath.

"Would you mind if I took you from behind," I asked, "with your boots and skirt and everything still on?"

"After what you've done for me," she replied, looking into my eyes, "you can do whatever you want."

She climbed off of me as I wondered whether that meant she'd be cool if I tried sticking my cock in her ass. I decided to refrain unless asked to do so as she got on all-fours beside me and I got to my knees. I flipped the hem of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her sweet ass which I ran my hands over before taking my cock and guiding it back into her hot pussy. I was leaning over her due to the limited headroom while humping against her ass, holding onto her waist. Once I got a nice rhythm going, I reached forward to fondle her tits again as she appeared to slip a hand under herself, presumably to stroke her clit. With her skirt up around her waist, her cowboy boots still on and her tits hanging out of her blouse, I almost wished I could be watching her as she was getting fucked. I definitely say "almost" because the feel of her pussy as my cock slid in and out of it, along with the feel of her swinging tits in my hands, made me certain that I did not want to be anywhere else at that moment.

I could feel my orgasm building and was savoring the pleasure I was feeling while starting to wonder whether she'd be cool with me blowing a load inside her. I decided not to test it and figured that, once I was getting closer to cumming, I'd see if she was interested in blowing me. I'd eaten her pussy, fucked her and got my hands on both her ass and her tits, so one of the only things I still wanted to experience before calling it a night was her mouth on my cock. Just the thought of it, with her blonde hair brushing my thighs, had my orgasm building even quicker. Rather than thinking about baseball in order to last longer, I just went ahead and slipped out of her and sat on her backseat.

"How about finishing me off with your mouth?" I asked. She rolled around from all-fours to kneeling on the seat beside me.

"It would be my pleasure, lover," she replied before kissing me hard. Remaining on her knees, she lowered her head toward my lap while reaching for throbbing cock. She pumped it briefly before wrapping her lips around it and sliding them down. I moaned as she engulfed my cock in her hot mouth, still pumping the base. Despite my eyes having adjusted to the darkness, I still couldn't see very much when I tried to watch her lips sliding up and down my tool, so I lay my head back and closed my eyes, just relishing the pleasure that I was feeling. The pleasure was significant, too, as she demonstrated that she lacked nothing when it came to sucking cock. I wasn't shy about letting her know how good she was making me feel and how talented I felt that she was. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but she remained focused and continued to provide higher and higher levels of pleasure. When my muttered encouragements turned completely to moaning, I'm sure she must have realized that I was right on the verge of cumming. When I finally started spurting into her mouth, she was unfazed and went right on sucking my cock even as she swallowed my load. Once I was spent, she let my cock fall from her mouth and straightened up, again kneeling on her backseat.

"Since the idea of taking it slow has gone completely out the window," she said, "do you want to just go over to my place where we can do this more comfortably?"

"I'd love to," I told her. I won't say that the rest of that night, or any other time we were together, was any better or worse than the time we spent in her backseat, but I did appreciate getting to see her fully naked with better lighting. There were definitely times I still took her partially dressed, or at least wearing her cowboy boots, but I did really like it when I could admire her entire body, not least of all her beautiful golden bush.

12