Sybian Engineer 03

Story Info
It's strange what brings people together.
5.2k words
4.62
25k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SE3

It's strange what brings people together

She had left the beast, still wrapped in its plastic womb, in the middle of the bed. We both unwrapped it. As more became visible she smoothed the fabric, rubbing her cheek against it. It would be impractical if she came a lot, a soft polyurethane, like artificial skin would be better.

"Frank." She stopped me unravelling the power cord. "Come here a minute."

She sat, leaning back against the headboard, and patted the pillow next to her.

The change of focus from the machine made me wonder what request was coming now. There was only butt fucking left to add.

"Frank." She half turned, leaned shoulder to shoulder to me. "Hear me out before you say anything."

I looked into her eyes, she glanced aside.

"Well go on, you've started now," I encouraged her.

"Oh, well I'm sorry I was such a tease yesterday, that's first. I'll explain that to you later, the other thing's more serious. I don't know how to say this properly." Her voice was much quieter; my heart was beating in hope and expectation. "I want you to love me."

"Love?" I echoed.

"Yes, make love to me, kissing, sex and all that." She half turned her face back to mine, eyes staring out at me from under her lashes.

"I... I'm.... Saffron, O god!" I was tongue tied. My fantasy was colliding with reality, the interplay of emotions churning in my mind.

"Do you know how much I've wanted to," I started to say. "Wanted to take you and kiss you all over, to touch and stroke your body...."

She shut me up with a kiss, already unbuckling my belt. My hands went up to her breasts, taking their weight and massaging them. I bent and contorted as she pulled my shorts and pants off, then my socks.

She looked up at me, her eyes drawn to my cock standing full and proud from between the tails of my shirt. Then she was astride me, attacking my shirt and tie as she sat on my thighs, my cock pressed to her abdomen as she followed the buttons up.

I watched her breasts dance in front of me as she worked my tie loose, her nipples betraying her inflamed passion as they traced lines across her thin nightie. She was at full stretch as I arched my back and pressed my body to hers to let her ease my shirt off.

As she threw my shirt aside I reached up and took her arms, pulling her forward and over my rock hard cock, feeling her shorts scrape along its length. I put my hands to her waist and took the hem of her nightie, lifting it up to uncover the twin peaks as they stood erect on the cones of her areoles.

With it off she leaned forward and kissed me, very gently touching lips at first. I paused, before encircling her back and letting my fingers trace down her spine. The softness and warmth of her body, the skin on skin contact bringing a tingle down deep inside me.

The kiss deepened as she pressed harder, then she opened her lips and pushed her tongue in. It was like being back to the awkward experimental kissing of adolescent teenagers, like a fourteen year old's first serious goodnight kiss.

As she finished I took her head and, tilting mine I treated her to one of my kisses. I pushed my fingers deeply into her hair, with my other hand lightly holding her chin. I prodded her with my tongue twice before she fought back, twisting her tongue with mine.

She felt softer in my arms as she squeezed against me, her hard nipples pressing lower and wider than mine.

I went to move her over, rolling her to the side as my hands moved to her waistband to get her shorts off, when my foot tangled the plastic wrapping. She sensed it too, for she twisted to look down.

"Get your shorts off, I'll move it," I said, untangling myself from her.

I sat up, bringing her to her knees. She moved aside as I leaned forward and rose to my knees, lifting the machine and lowering it carefully over the side of the bed.

I looked round. She was still kneeling there, almost unmoved. Her arms crossed before her, half covering her breasts. The hesitation and look of uncertainty on her face prompted a caution in me. She'd been eager and willing a few short seconds ago. She'd let her passion rush her forward and I'd broken the spell. Now her commitment wavered. Much as I wanted to leap on her and sate my lust for her body, I needed to coax her and let her do the running.

I pulled the duvet back. "Come on. Let's get into bed and talk about it."

She looked at me, shuffled up to the pillow and slipped her feet under.

"I want to do it with you...," her voice sounded determined. "Really, I want to let go and fuck you, but I'm a little bit afraid."

"We don't have to go all the way right now, we can just lie here and play, get used to each other."

She launched herself at me. "No, I want to do it, give you my virginity; I want you to love me."

That was the second request. She had occupied much of my thoughts lately, both directly and indirectly. I had been hanging back, wanting to develop the trust between us and hoping that an opportune moment would arrive.

Now that she'd given me herself I felt underprepared. It's not that she'd pre-empted any plan of mine, but I was suddenly in at the deep end. I was eager and willing but I felt as nervous as a mere mortal standing before a goddess. I felt the conflict of my love and lust as my ardour cooled.

"Saffy," I said softly as my arms enfolded her. "I want this to be right for you, two lovers seducing each other, playfully exploring each other's bodies."

I could feel the roughness of her shorts pressing against my naked thigh, my cock still squeezed between us.

"Oh Frank," she sighed. "I want to do it with you; I know you like me and want to love me. I've seen that bulge in your trousers often enough."

The 'bulge in my trousers' had subsided as we lay holding each other and talking.

"It was the stockings," she said, out of the blue

"What was the stockings?"

"I got so turned on with those stockings, lying there, watching you getting turned on by my body. Knowing that you could look but not touch, I pulled the tights tight to make it more exciting, I knew that my vagina was moulded in the fabric."

She let it all out, one long confession.

"I was shocked by the photographs, they revealed so much and I wasn't ready to go that far. I wish I had kept them now."

Her hand was playing with a lock of my hair, twisting it around her finger.

'If she really wanted,' I thought. 'We could do it again.'

"It was so easy to show off to you, and it made me feel really sexy."

My cock gave a twitch at the thought of yesterday's display.

"Yesterday I was really trying to temp you, I really wanted you too."

"I thought you were just being an exhibitionist, flashing 'cause it was safe, turning yourself on with a captive audience."

"No, I thought all that nudity and things would at least make you have a try. You amazed me by resisting. I wanted you to seduce me, take me in your arms and make love to me." She went on, "But all you did was to think about that silly twat tickler."

I pulled her closer and rocked her. "I'm sorry, I was here just to do a job then. I was trying to keep it professional."

"You were here yesterday 'cause I felt happy and in love with you."

"Do you know how much I wanted to touch you in those tights? You had them tight enough so I could see it all through them. I was there almost touching when I measured. I could smell your aroma."

"I thought I was gonna cum when you put my finger on the tape and pressed it against my lips. My clit was begging to be played with, and then your pencil stroked right across it. Wow."

I'd been within a tongue's length of it, working hard to stay "professional."

She wriggled against me. I took her head and kissed her again, gentle kisses on and around her mouth. She caught my lips with hers, and we shared a sweet tender lip massage. She rolled onto me, hands around my shoulders and neck. Her shorts slid roughly across my abdomen.

"I've wanted to do this for ages. You were putting so much into the machine I didn't want to say 'Stop, I don't think I need it now'."

She was laying on top me, my penis between her thighs, and her legs between mine. "Ever since that bit with the tights, you doing your best to ignore the situation and being gentle with me, I knew then that I wanted you."

"If you knew how much I wanted to run my hands over them, touch the silky fabric," I confessed, softly stroking her back.

She got up. "Shall I get them now?"

"This time I get to touch," I said laughing, "And get a pair of scissors as well."

She stopped mid stride.

"All right then I'll just have to eat my way in."

She laughed as she continued to the chest of drawers.

She sat on the side of the bed and put the tights on, throwing the shorts aside and putting the scissors on the bedside table. I crept over and put my hands on her waist. She turned to look at me as she sat back down; I put my hands to her breasts, softly pulling her to me.

"Wait a minute." She wriggled her shoulders and leaned to retrieve the scissors. I looked over her shoulder as she pulled the seam straight and cut up it.

"Oh, I wanted to do that," I complained.

"What cut it?"

"It doesn't matter; there'll be a next time."

"No, tell me," she insisted.

It was a silly little thing really, but I enjoyed the feel of stockings. I especially liked licking a pussy through them when it was squashed open and the seam pressing it apart. One of my little fetishes I suppose.

"Saffs, honest. I just like the feel of tights, the silky feel of it under my hands."

In my thoughts I added, 'And kissing your pussy through them.'

Was I losing this, letting things fall apart?

"I can put another pair on." She volunteered, looking me in the face, with concern pulling at the corners of her lips.

"Yes, that would be nice of you," I agreed - anything to get the plot moving again, anything but to go in search of the lost cord and be left standing on the threshold of a dream.

She came back naked, holding two packs in her hand,

"I've got light tan and body pink, you get to choose."

I took the tights in one hand and her wrist in the other. Throwing the tights down the bed I pulled her on. She came willingly, resting her elbows on my chest and holding my shoulders. She laid her head for a moment and then raised it, her tongue curling the sparse tuft of my chest hair.

I was content, a pretty girl in my arms and the night before us, along with the mental plans of my three way stimulator, ready to spring from the drawing board.

I could feel my cock twitching as it lay under the thigh of the leg thrown across me. She felt it too, her hand moving from my shoulder and sliding down my stomach.

As it slid nearer she twisted round, pushing her legs to the side of me and putting her head on my navel as she finally grasped it.

My cock surged as her hand closed round it; there would be a hair trigger eruption if she started on it. My quickie wank this morning had only taken the edge of my sexual frustration and my balls had been working flat out making sperm all evening.

She started stroking it, working the skin up and down, she gave a little burst of speed, driving my meter up past ten. Then she licked across the head and round the rim. My tool responded with a jerk and I saw her head dip.

"Saffy ...," it was too late, her mouth enveloped it. I felt the surge of pleasure as her tongue did its magic. My hips jerked, driving it deeper, I was seconds from cumming.

"Saffron!" This time she looked up and released me.

"I've never tasted...."

My cock exploded, sending sperm up under her chin and into her hanging hair.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, catching the second full in the face as she looked down, the third arcing harmlessly up and splattering on my stomach.

It was dripping from her chin and running down between her breasts. She scooped some with her fingers, then licked them.

"It's salty," she said, sounding surprised. "I've never tasted it before, I always wondered."

I wanted to get up from the bed and just hold her close, thank her for the intimacy and the way she made me feel, but I was still trembling from the orgasm, and laying out with the afterglow of my sexual release. There were months of pent up emotional need hidden in that volcanic finish.

She was looking at me and giggling, using her little towel to clean her sticky hair.

"You need a shower." I stated, as I saw the rivulets trickle down.

She was there first, flicking the lever over and jumping clear as the cold water cascaded down. She pulled me under with her when the water warmed, then reached to pull my head close to kiss me. I reached for her breasts as she dragged us together. She kissed me, her tongue lapping mine. I began twisting and playing with her nipples, feeling them harden as the water rushed over us.

"Mmm.... Don't stop doing that," she murmured, arching her back to let my hands play.

She slid her hand down my body and squeezed it between our hips to grasp my rising cock. Spent as it was, it had begun to respond in the way it knew best.

"Come on, let's get that spunk out of your hair." For some reason it made me uncomfortable to look at it dangling there.

"Oh, it can wait."

"No, come on, then I can wash the rest of you."

Reluctantly she put her hands on my shoulders while I held her hair under the flowing water, pulling at the sticky bits that refused to budge. Reaching for the soap I started on her arms, washing them down to the finger tips, which I kissed and sucked after I rinsed them.

She looked me straight in the face when I started down from her shoulders. I leaned in for a kiss as my thumbs found her nipples. She was passionate, working her lips on mine and pushing her tongue in to duel with mine.

Her nipples were hard as my thumbs swirled around them. I leaned back and let the water wash the soap away, then took one with my lips, rolling it against my teeth. She sighed, and the hands on my head gripped my scalp. My other hand found its own nipple.

She pushed her leg between mine, crushing her hairy mound into my thigh, then started gently rocking to massage it against my thigh. She pressed her abdomen against my rampant tool, so that it shared some of the action.

I swapped hands and nipples, the shower splashing warmly over my shoulder and back. My free hand now snaked down her thigh, stealing through her pubes, seeking to connect to her 'magic button'.

She eased back and let my finger through to her nub, the centre of libido. I could only wiggle it as she humped my leg harder. I let my finger slip deeper, over the hood and down, splitting her lips.

I could hear her panting in my ear, her sighs and moans more frequent now.

To dip down and let my tongue pleasure her first or truly make love and let my cock penetrate her and take her virginity? My cock was well recovered now, and strong enough to take her from a first to a second.

As I moved back slightly, releasing her breasts, my cock sprang out brushing her pubes. It made the choice for me. I grasped it and bent it down sliding the head through between her lips.

She squirmed a little against me, lifting a leg up slightly and twisting to reach behind her where her fingers pressed my cock firmly against her.

I dropped my hands to her hips and lifted her, letting her push my head into her waiting hole. My head pushed at her entry but couldn't seem to find its way in. I stopped and pushed her backwards, back down onto her feet.

"Saffs," I said. "You're not ready yet."

"Not ready?" a querulous tremor in her voice.

"No, I think you're too dry inside or something," I explained. "You got any baby oil?"

She let her leg down, "OH, can't we just make love?" It wasn't a question it was a plea. A plea I would echo 'yeah' to, except I was more concerned by the penetrative failure than I showed. Her vaginal muscles had seemed to have clenched up.

I turned off the shower. "Let's get back to bed." I gave a little bow, sweeping my hand to the door.

She looked at me. I leaned in and kissed her again, putting my hands to her shoulders."Trust me, baby oil," I whispered, as the kiss ended.

We stepped out of the door, both standing dripping wet for in our rush we'd not brought towels. I dripped water behind her to the towel drawer feeling imaginary chills from my exposure but thankful that my tool was nearing flaccid.

We towelled ourselves, mainly drying our hair and upper body. Her hair was frizzy, with the activities I anticipated, it would be matted if it wasn't brushed out a bit.

I went to the dressing table, watching her nude form in the mirror as she lay back on the bed. Her tuft of hair was just visible, as a smudge of colour. The dip of her stomach, up to the rise of her breasts, her figure matching my ideal.

I picked up the baby oil and her hairbrush then walked to join her on the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows.

"Why the hairbrush?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

"Sit up," I ordered. "I'm going to your hair, or it'll be tangled to hell by the morning."

She sat up and I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her.

"We need to talk," I told her as I settled comfortably.

I started brushing her wet hair. "Saffs, I work with dildos, yeah?" I waited for her answer.

"Yes." There was a puzzled tone to her voice.

"Well for penetration it's best if the passage is lubricated. Otherwise it could feel like it's scraping you as it goes up." I paused, teasing a small knot apart. "Well your first should be memorable; it won't if there's pain."

I continued to brush her hair, she sat there quietly, letting me finish.

"The best way is self lubrication, lots of foreplay to heighten your sexual arousal," I went on. "It may be that even though you want it consciously your subconscious is still a little afraid and apprehensive."

"But...," she started.

"Saffs," I cut in, talking over her protestations, "the mind's a funny thing,

I tossed the brush to the bottom of the bed, taking her shoulders and massaging her neck with my thumbs. She leaned back into me, my rising penis bobbled against her back. I leaned forward, tilting my head to kiss her over her shoulder as my hands found her breasts again.

She twisted in my arms and pushed me, I rolled sideways into the middle of the bed. She continued her turn and launched herself forwards to join me.

"Does that mean we can't make love?" Again I caught the pleading edge to her voice.

"No, it just means that we have to take things slowly, get you so sexually excited that your need will take over."

"Oh," she murmured in a small voice, though I could still see confusion clouding her face.

I pulled her to me to kiss afresh. My hand found a breast and started playing, after a final teasing kiss on the lips I trailed a line of small kisses down her neck and chest until my mouth tracked up to the top of her breast and hungrily seized on her nipple.

I turned on my knees perpendicular to her, still playing with both nipples. With my now free hand I felt for her mouth, tracing the line of her neck and cheek till I found it, wetting my finger and running it back over her lips.

She was getting aroused, from the corner of my eye I saw her hand go down between her legs.

I freed her breast and let my hand follow hers. My finger passed hers squeezing her hood, and dove between the moist lips.

"Uh!" she gave a sharp intake of breath. I took my hand from her mouth to her breast, her nipple slippery between my finger and thumb as I squeezed and tugged at it. Down below my hand brushed over hers as my fingers stroked and squeezed her engorged lips

I swapped hand for mouth on her nipples, giving each its turn while our hands played and stroked her pussy, sometimes with both our fingers chasing the other round her now swollen clit. Her free hand was rubbing and circling my head, fingers combing through my hair and playing with my ear.

12