Sylvia's Switch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the middle-aged man up onto the stage, and indicated that he should lace up her corset. As soon as he had accomplished this, she took his hands in hers and placed them on her naked breasts, pushed up by the tightness of the corset. Some applause broke out as she led the guy back to his seat, and went to sit in the lap of one of his neighbours for a moment. She skipped lightly back onto the stage, slipped her arms into a long grey silk evening gown, stood into a pair of formal stilettos, and was sat again at her dressing table, brushing out her long blonde hair, when the music again changed.

This time it was Jane Birkin, and 'Je t'aime – moi non plus.' Didi slowly rose, and gyrated as she stroked her body. I felt her blue eyes on me – they seemed to bore into me. Was she dancing for me, or was I suffering from an illusion shared by half the people in the place?

Erotically, she slid the dress up her stockings and her thighs beyond, reached under the hem and pulled down her panties. Still decently clad, there was the sense that her pussy was naked under the silk of the dress. I glanced at the couple at the next table, and saw that the dark-haired woman was doing something under the tablecloth to her partner.

Didi slowly sat down on the couch, sliding the hem of the dress up her long legs, and picking up the material of her discarded nightgown, draped a corner of it across her pussy, before it coud be seen. As Jane Birkin started to moan, though, she drew the white nylon away, and opened her legs wide, so that her pink, glistening cunt was displayed. She now licked the fingers of one hand, while she parted her labia with two fingers of the other, then slowly transferred two wet fingers from her mouth to plunge them deep into her cunt. The music came to an end, and Didi stood and took the audience's applause. I had the impression that several of the men were unable to join in!

As she left the stage, I could have sworn she looked deliberately in my direction and winked. I had to go out to the toilet and dry myself up.

I was on my second beer, and idly watching a so-called 'lesbian' act, which had all the sex-appeal of a political speech, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'Well?' asked Didi. She had a black, patterned kimono pulled around her slim body.

'Very sexy,' was my verdict, 'I think half those guys creamed their trousers.'

'What about you?'

I looked at her then, uncertain of how to answer. I sensed that we had arrived at a point of no return – the wrong response now, and it was goodbye, the right on and.......

'I er...reacted. And, yes, I have some other decorations.' I smiled at her, and she was about to respond when the big-breasted woman who had announced her sat down beside us without being invited.

'Who's your friend?' she asked Didi.

'This is Sylvia – she's receptionist at the Reina.'

'She's very pretty.' As if I wasn't there.

'Yes, isn't she?'

Now the woman addressed me. 'I am Cecilia, Martina's sister. I could offer you work here, if you ever get tired of the hotel – I'll tell my sister.'

I was flattered, but couldn't see myself as a stripper. When Cecilia had gone, I said as much to Didi.

'You have the looks for it,' she said, then, 'Look, I've gotta go – my second spot is coming up.'

When she came on stage for the second time, whe was dressed in a tight silver minidress, and proceeded to do a more-or-less normal striptease – not nearly as provocative as her first, rather unusual, spot, but when she took off her dress, she was clad in only a pair of completely transparent white panties, and a half-bra which left her nipples poking out uncovered. She stepped off the stage and went around the tables, sitting in the laps of several men, once choosing a florid-faced overweight guy, who was sat beside a well-preserved woman who may or may not have been his wife. As she sat in the guy's lap, she bent over and kissed his partner on the lips, drawing a round of applause. She was quite clearly the club's star turn.

In the back of the taxi, headed back to our hotel, Didi took my hand in hers.

'I'm so tired tonight, Sylvia,' she said, 'but tomorrow is my night off. Would you come to bed with me?' She anxiously watched my face in the light of the passing street-lamps, to gauge my reaction to what amounted to a sudden declaration.

'Oh yes,' I said, 'yes please!' She squeezed my hand – we were arriving at the hotel.

Just how I got through the next day I shall never know. It seemed a long time now since I had had someone to love, and although I still thought about Susana, the memory of her slender body, her delicate perfume, was fading, just as the marks of her whippings on my body had long since disappeared. As I worked that afternoon, I thought more about Didi, and was deep into a vision of her showing her pussy on stage when I sensed that someone was standing at the reception desk. I turned from the computer, and was looking straight at Didi's beautiful face. I suddenly thought she might have come to cancel our arrangement.

'Hello darling,' she said quietly, in her slightly deep, accented voice, 'I just wanted to tell you not to have anything to eat before you come to my room – I'll order Chinese, if that's OK.'

'Sure it's OK.'

'Let's say eleven, then.' She turned and went out of the revolving door, leaving behind a whiff of....what? Givenchy? I thought so.

Didi was back before my shift finished. She was carrying a bag from Ann Summers.

'You been treating yourself?' I asked.

'Nightdress and negligee set.'

'Mmmm – you going to wear it tonight?'

'Why not?'

I was pleased that I had found out obliquely what to wear when I went to her room. It would have been awful to turn up dressed for a nightclub, to find her ready for bed –vice versawould have been even worse!

My relief turned up twenty minutes late, as usual, and I was having kittens by the time I got away. I needed a shower, and took a long time over my hair and make-up, even though I wanted to look casual. I suddenly realised that I had only ever taken this much care for Susana – I was dangerously close to falling in love. When I had brushed my long mane of black hair until it shone, I rummaged in a drawer and found the heavy silver chain I wore around my waist during my time with Susana. Then I clipped on a matching anklet, and put in a pair of long, single chain silver ear-rings which brushed my shoulders, and, as a finishing touch, clipped the three silver links with a clasped birthstone at the end onto my clit ring – I had a feeling Didi would like that. I took from my wardrobe the nightgown and negligee set that Susana had given to me when she had first taken me into her home. It was a long white silk set, soft and expensive-feeling, with lace trim at hem and neckline, and on the cuffs of the negligee's long, voluminous sleeves. Before I put it on, I held the gown up to my body, delighting in the feel of the soft silk, and found my hand involuntarily straying to my pussy. In my mirror, I saw that I looked just like I had always tried to do for Susana, except for the silver collar, which I had deliberately left in my room at her house. Sighing, I slipped into the gown, put the negligee on, stepped into a pair of high-heeled white mules, and peeked out of my door – I didn't want to encounter anyone on my way to Didi's room.

Didi let me in, and I looked around her room. It was far bigger than mine – quite spacious in fact, with sofa, two chairs and a small table, set for dinner, as well as a big double bed. I turned to look at Didi. Her long blonde hair framed her pretty face, and I loved her new outfit, which consisted of a short, black, totally transparent, fur trimmed nightie, beneath an equally transparent, long black negligee, which tied at the back with several bows of black ribbon, so that every detail of her slender body was visible through the two layers of nylon.

'God, Didi, you look good enough to eat,' I said.

'And you look a million dollars, darling. But talking of eating, shall we sit down and do that? I'm starving.'

I hadn't realised how hungry I was, and readily agreed. Didi had ordered a veritable feast and we tucked in in silence, drinking Lambrusco to wash it down. Then there came that awkward moment when we both wanted to make a move, but didn't want to be first. I was immensely attracted to Didi, and sensed it was mutual. She eventually leaned over the table and laid a hand on mine. That did it – in no time we were in each other's arms, kissing hungrily, as I probed with my studded tongue, running it along hers as I stroked her silky hair. I cupped her breasts with my other hand, loving their firm, jutting feel, and the exciting tautening of her long nipples under the flimsy nylon. She sort of purred as she, in turn, stroked my eager tits under my silk nightgown.

Didi gently slid up the hem of my nightgown, stroking my legs sensuously, all the waay up my thighs, making me tense with anticipation as I kneaded her lovely breasts. When she arrived at my pussy, she gave a playful tug at the little chain which dangled from my clit.

'Mmmm!' I murmured, and let my hands wander down over her flat belly, reaching her smooth, hairless slit, and parting her labia as I had watched her do it herself a few hours before, on stage. She gasped as I found her clit and flicked at it with a long fingernail, then plunged two fingers deep into her warm, wet, cunt.

'Oh Sylvia,' she whispered, 'I've been so excited – I could hardly wait for this. I think I've fallen in love with you.'

That was music to my ears, and I kissed her with an urgency born of my own need to love, and be loved. We wriggled around until we were in a '69' position, and I lapped her glistening crack, only pausing to drink in its beauty with my eyes, as Didi expanded and contracted her cunt-muscles, causing her hole to pulse as I thrust my tongue deep inside her, and felt the ecstasy of her doing the same for me.

'I'm cumming!' Oh, Didi, I'm cumming, NOW!' I moaned, then screamed as a mighty, pent-up orgasm exploded within me. Simultaneously, I rammed a long forefinger up Didi's arsehole, felt her stiffen and was aware of a sudden gush of vaginal fluid. We had both cum at the same time.

We slept in each others' arms, awakening at dawn to bring ourselves to a slower, gentler climax this time.

'My darling Sylvia,' said Didi, 'I've just had the night of my life. And we have so many things to explore together, haven't we?'

I didn't know if she had anything specific in mind, but what I did know was that I would go along with whatever she wanted. I was really in love.

I went back to my room to dress, and met Didi again to go out for coffee and a croissant. While we ate, I asked her, 'Tonight?'

'Oh darling, I can't tonight.' Just that, no explanation, though I knew the club was closed that evening – I was taken aback, and fell silent. She sensed my hurt, and reached for my hand, saying with a smile, 'Trust me, my darling – you'll see.'

As I had time on my hands in Reception that day, I went over such conversation as we had had, and was left wondering why on earth Didi couldn't see me that evening – she had asked me to trust her, though, and I supposed I had no option but to do so. Later that evening, my world fell apart.

I went up to my room and changed into a pair of old jeans and a tee-shirt, but suddenly felt hungry, so went back down in the lift, nodded to the Night Porter, and went out, and around the corner to get myself a pizza to take back to my room. As I turned into the side street, something made me look over my shoulder, and I saw Didi crossing the road at the zebra crossing, heading for the hotel. Even in the dark, her long, miniskirted legs, slim body and long blonde hair were unmistakeable. But what devastated me, and made me stagger against the wall of the building, was that she was holding the hand of a pretty, slender, petite girl with shoulder-length brown hair, and chatting as they walked. And I had thought she loved me! I was too upset to eat now, and walked the streets for a long time, then made my way back to my room. I was sure Didi hadn't seen me, and wondered what she would have said if she had. I cried myself to sleep – losing love seemed to be becoming a speciality with me.

During the next two days, I lived in a daze. I just couldn't believe what Didi had done to me. I went out of my way to avoid her – it wasn't too difficult, as my shift had changed to mornings, but one afternoon, when I saw her walking towards me in the Shopping Centre, I ducked into a shoe shop to evade her.

The next morning, about an hour before I was to be relieved, I was concentrating on preparing a bill for someone checking out, when I heard someone come up to the desk. I looked up, and found myself looking straight at Didi!

'Have you been avoiding me?' she asked.

'What doyouthink?' I rejoined.

'I think you have been avoiding me, and I want to know why.'

'I should have thought it was obvious,' I said bitterly, 'You bring another woman up to your room, only the night after....after...'

'Oh, my poor darling,' she said, 'I knew I should have told you...'

'Yes, you fucking should!' I yelled, and a guy who had been reading the newspaper at the other side of the lobby looked up in shock.

'It's nothing like that...' she started

'Well, what the fuck is it like?' I asked, making a real effort to keep my voice under control. I may have lost my love, but I didn't want to lose my job.

'Have lunch with me when you finish, and I'll tell you.'

My first reaction was to refuse vehemently. The way I felt, I should rather have lunched with Son of Sam, but then she looked at me and I saw tears starting to run from her big blue eyes.

'Sylvia,' she said, 'I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Just let me explain. Please.'

The upshot was that I agreed to go out for lunch with her.

So, still in my uniform, we sat opposite one another in a seafood restaurant close to the hotel, and I couldn't help thinking how very beautiful she was. She reached across the table for my hand, but I withdrew it quickly.

'So you saw me with Marisa?' she asked.

'You say you wouldn't hurt me. Well that did.'

'My poor dear – I had no idea you had seen me. I can imagine what you must have thought.'

'What the fuck was I supposed to think?' I still felt extremely prickly.

'Let me explain.'

'I think you'd better.'

'Marisa is my understudy at the club. She's just eighteen and she worships me. I told her the day you must have seen us that I am in a relationship, and she said that she would do anything, anything at all, to be near me, including becoming our slave.'

'Ourslave?'

'Our slave, yours and mine. I brought her back here to meet you, but you weren't in.'

'I want to believe you, Didi,' I heard myself saying, 'but you must admit it sounds a bit far-fetched – and I've suffered so much.'

'I can only suggest you meet her, and see for yourself.'

I finally agreed, not without a bit of scepticism, and Didi called Marisa on her mobile and asked her to come to the hotel in an hour. By the time we had eaten, I hadn't time to change, so I was in my severe maroon suit, Didi in a short pleated blue skirt and white silk blouse when we returned to await Marisa. To our surprise, she was already there, sitting demurely, legs crossed, in a leather armchair, wearing a white tennis dress and white sneakers.

After Didi had introduced us, she suggested we all go up to her room.

Once there, Didi and I on the sofa, the girl standing before us, I sized Marisa up. She was slight and elfishly pretty, with big brown eyes, and smooth, thick brown hair. She was nicely made-up, with perhaps too much eye shadow. Her fingernails were long and polished pink, and she wore no jewellery.

I started, as I felt like the odd one out.

'Marisa, Didi tells me you would like to be our slave. Is that true?'

'Yes, Miss Sylvia, I should like that very much.'

I looked at Didi, doubt registering on my face. 'How did you discover this? Does she realise what is entailed?'

The blonde smiled back at me. 'I was asked to a double-act with her at the club a couple of weeks ago, with me acting the domina, and spanking her. She told me she loved it, and wanted me to spank her for real. I thought she was joking, but she started to insist, every time our paths crossed.'

I turned to Marisa. 'And now you have met me. Have you changed your mind?'

'Oh no, Miss Sylvia.'

'And you understand what it means to be our slave?'

'Oh yes. I am ready to do anything you wish.'

'You can start by undressing,' said Didi.

She unbuttoned the dress down the front, and slid it off her slender shoulders, then let it fall about her ankles, picked it up and folded it neatly across a chair. She stood in white lacy bra, matching panties and tennis shoes. As she reached behind her to unclip the bra, I said, 'If we decide we like you, then when you come to us, you will not wear bra or panties, and those shoes are right out.

Didi looked at me in awe. 'You sound like you know about these things!'

'Have you readl'Image,by Jean de Berg?'

She shook her head.

'I'll try to find you a copy. It's a fantasy about a couple who have a young girl as a slave.'

I turned back to Marisa, who was standing naked, and inspected her. She was really quite beautiful, in a sort of Audrey Hepburn way, with small, pert breasts, a tiny waist, and a neat pussy, over which was a narrow strip of short curly hair. I pointed to it.

'That can come off. I want to see your body kept completely hairless – do you understand?' I seemed to be taking the initiative, and was actually enjoying it. 'When Miss Didi tells you that you may come to see us, you will wear no underwear, and you will always come in high heels. Now go, because we have things to discuss.'

Thus dismissed, she made to step into her panties, but I whisked them away, together with the bra.

'You won't be needing these,' I said.

She slipped on her white dress, shamefacedly slipped on the tennis shoes, and was gone.

'What do you think?' asked Didi.

'She's charming, and I owe you an apology for not trusting you.'

'I understand, darling,' she said, and pulled my head around so that she could kiss me. It tasted wonderful after the bitterness I had been feeling towards her. When I fondled her breasts through the silk of her blouse, she moaned softly, and ran a hand up a black stockinged leg, under my tight skirt.

'Wait,' I said, and, standing up, unzipped the skirt, and let it fall to the floor. I was left in garter belt and stockings - as usual, I wore no panties. Instantly, Didi started to finger my pussy, saying, 'I'm looking forward to enjoying our new slave. Are you?'

'I hadn't a clue that you had those sorts of inclinations.'

Instead of replying, she buried her face in my pussy, as I knelt beside her on the sofa, and I felt her long tongue alternately teasing my decorated clit, and probing deep into the hot, wet depths of my cunt. I came almost immediately, a lovely, satisfying orgasm which took me by surprise.

'But what about you?' I asked Didi when I returned to the planet Earth.

'I owed you that, darling, ' she said, 'I need to keep my energy for working tonight.'

She said she would tell Marisa to come and see us the next afternoon, when she saw her at the club that evening.

Becoming excited at the prospect of that, I tol her I'd go a buy a few toys we may need. I'd spotted a sex shop near to the old town, and thought I'd take a look at their stock.

The shop was as seedy as I expected, with several dubious-looking characters furtively scanning the lurid racks of DVD's and magazines, but I told the spiky-haired Goth girl behind the counter that I wanted to see a selection of toys, and she led me around the racks to a display of vibrators, dildos of every size, shape and colour you could imagine, and loads of other stuff. I quickly selected three dildos, one big and fat and double-ended, another a long, knobbly, clear acrylic one and the other a slim silver, torpedo-shaped one. I also picked out an inflatable anal dildo, and a string of balls the size of ping-pong balls. When I asked the girl if she had any S&M gear, she leaned close enough for me to smell a faint whiff of marijuana, and asked me to follow her, calling to a spotty youth who was now behind the counter to mind the store.