Sylvia's Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come here, darling,' she said, 'don't tease me!'

I walked around, as close to her as I could get, and she reached out a hand, stroking my inner thigh, just touching the very edge of my pussy-lip. Taking her hand away, she patted the bed beside her, and I climbed on. As I did so, she reached over to the other side of the bed, and opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet. She took out a long, long, flexible pink dildo, of a type I had never seen before, even in the videos I had caught Jason watching. Susana was gently working the end of the dildo, a realistic-looking cock, into her moist cunt, and I wanted to help. I took a grip on the shaft, thinking briefly that it really did feel like a prick, and pushed it hard into her lovely vagina, bringing moans and gasps from her as she took it right within her. Then I realised that it was, in fact, a double-ended dildo, and, taking the cue, threw my leg over her, and wriggled into position. When Susana helped me insert the tip of my end of the dildo into my eager cunt, I closed my eyes, and moaned with pleasure at the sheer hedonistic joy of feeling her smooth flesh against mine as I was penetrated by what felt just like a real cock. We thrust hard against each other, until we had the real sensation of fucking and being fucked, heightened when she began to finger my clit, and I returned the complement.

Susana whispered to me all the time she was playing with my clit, helping the in-and-out motion of the dildo for both of us with her other hand, whispered of her passion, of how much she wanted me, and she knew she was driving me to a huge orgasm. There was no holding back, and it came over me in a tidal wave, causing me to shudder and stiffen – almost to black out.

When I came down, I was cradled in Susana's arms, feeling terribly guilty.

'I just had a great orgasm,' I said.

'I know, darling.'

'But you haven't cum!' I was concerned.

'I did, though,' she said, smiling, 'twice! I multiply, you know, and it's not always obvious.'