Symphony in B

Story Info
Sexy couple enjoys a hot night at the symphony.
4k words
4.26
42.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Andrea, and this is a story about one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I am 29 years old, 5'-7" tall, have short blonde hair, light blue eyes, larger size breasts (34C) with large nipples (I think that they sag a little to much, but my boyfriend says that he loves them this way) and a nice set of curves. I love to get really dressed up and go out on the town. I have to admit that I really enjoy wearing attractive clothing, especially when I can turn heads wherever I go!

It had been a long time since I had gone out with my boyfriend for a big night on the town, so I brought it up one day. "It's been a while since we got decked out for a night on the town, don't ya think? "

"Yeah, it has." He said. "What do you have in mind? "

"Well, the symphony is in town this weekend, and I thought maybe we could go. "

"That sounds like a great idea. Actually, I've been wanting to go shopping and pick up some new clothes, and this would be a good excuse. "

"Great. How about we go to the mall tomorrow and we can get new things for the show? " I said. "Sounds good to me. " Even though Bryan and I hadn't been seeing each other very long, I was enraptured by him. He is very sensitive, gentle, and totally handsome. Pretty much the perfect guy. At 6'-1," he has a pretty slim build with brown hair and eyes, a great physique, and is really well endowed, if you know what I mean. Most men I have been with had ok bodies, but Bryan's sends me into an immediate fever. I get hot just thinking about how he ravishes me in bed, especially the things he can do to me with his big member. So, the next day we went to the mall. We looked through a few shops together, and then decided we would save time if we split up. I told him that I'd meet him in front of Victoria Secrets in an hour, as I needed to stop there and pick up a few things.

So, off he went while I ventured through a few stores where I bought some sexy heels and a dress, before I went to Victoria Secrets. Let me just tell you that Bryan loves sexy underwear, and fortunately for him, I love it even more! I decided before we came to the mall that I really wanted to blow his socks off when we went to the symphony, so when a saleswoman asked me if she could help me, I told her what I wanted to do. She took me ever to a rack and showed me some really beautiful things. "This is one of our nicer bra and panty sets, made of some really sexy fabric. " The sales woman said. "That's really nice, but I think I need something with a little more imagination. "

"No problem. If you really want to heat things up, we have this 1/2 shelf bra and g-string set on sale, and If you want I can throw in a pair of thigh high stockings for free. " She said. "Great, I'll try them on. "These undies were to die for. They were so silky and smooth, with just the right amount of lace and silk, and fit perfectly. The bra supported me just right, and I got really excited when I thought about Bryan's reaction when he saw how it left my nipples exposed. I always love the way a g-string feels when I put it on. So tight, so silky. After I paid and walked out I ran into Bryan coming towards me. "So, what's in the bag my little honeysuckle? " he asked with a mischievous grin on his face. "Well, we will just have to wait and see, won't we? " I said, returning the smile. He gently put his hand on my ass and gave me a little squeeze, as we turned to leave the mall.

Well, the next day was the big day, and I was really excited. Not only to wear my new things and make Bryan's eyes bulge, but also because I really love the symphony. It is really beautiful music, and sends me off into peaceful thoughts whenever I listen to it. Late in the afternoon I started to get ready. I got into the shower and as I lathered myself up, I couldn't stop thinking about what the night had in store for us. Starting out the day feeling a little frisky, my body reacted happily as I slowly washed myself. Watching the soapy water run off my breasts, and run down off my cleanly shaven pussy made my nipples begin to stiffen. Instinctively, my hand began to move down between my legs. All I could see was Bryan's hands caressing my breasts and his tongue teasing my nipples.

"Whew! " I thought. "Better not get to carried away just yet." It took all the restraint I had to pull my hand away and turn off the shower. There will be plenty of time for pleasure later. When I heard the doorbell ring at 6:30, I knew it was him. When I opened the door I was blown away at how good my man looked. I think the expression on his face had even more surprise in it than mine, though! He was speechless as I did a little pirouette in the doorway for him. I had on a sleek black dress with a slit up the side, a tight, gray button up blouse with a few to many buttons undone, and underneath my skimpy bra, g-string, and tan thigh high stockings. "My god you look amazing, Andrea! " He stammered. "So do you, love. " I said, equally amazed. After a long, wet kiss we climbed into the car and off we went.

The concert hall was packed, and everyone was really dressed up. It was a lot of fun to just look around and watch people move around. As we walked up the stairs toward our section, I noticed that a lot of people were really checking us out. I thought that maybe the slit in my dress was showing a little too much thigh, or perhaps I should have a few more buttons closed on my blouse. But after looking over at Bryan and seeing the smile on his face, I knew he was enjoying himself, so why shouldn't I? As we walked down the corridor I put a little more spring in my step, and a little more sway in my hips. Why not? We entered the performance hall and a young woman took our tickets and led us to our seats.

We were sitting in the large balcony ring of seats at the very top of the hall, and as we climbed a short flight of stairs, I realized that there were only a few other people sitting up here. The woman stopped at a few seats several feet away from the stairs and said "Here they are. If you need anything I'll be right down there. Enjoy the show! " She smiled and walked back down the small flight of stairs. I glanced around, and except for a couple a ways to our left, and a few people in the section to our right, we were pretty much by ourselves.

"We sure are alone up here in the nosebleed section," I said as we sat down.

"Yeah, I like the view from up here, and the privacy is nice too. " Bryan said. He put his hand on my leg and smiled innocently.

"I wonder if he is up to something," I thought to myself. We both leaned over the balcony railing and watched the orchestra assemble and start to warm up. With his hand still on my leg, he gave me a gentle squeeze, and leaned over and gave me a long kiss. The lights began going down, and the usher's flashlight beam flickered for just a moment as she clicked it off. As the lights began to dim, the hall fell into darkness, the orchestra into silence, and the symphony began.

The piece of music started off slowly, and I knew that it would eventually crescendo. Bryan was slowly moving his hand up and down my leg, and his soft touch felt good. As I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, my dress rode up just enough to expose the top of my stocking. He looked over and I saw his face go from an expression of surprise, to an expression of delight. "You naughty girl" he whispered to me.

"Surprise, love. " I whispered back. I slowly began to kiss his neck, and then moved my face around to kiss his lips. He moved his hand up under the hem of my dress, and started to slowly stroke the tender skin on my thighs. As our lips met, I could feel the passion between us starting to grow. As I looked down after a long kiss, I could see the bulge of his member starting to make itself known. I rested my hand on his thigh while I ran my fingers through his hair as he began to kiss my neck. His moist lips made my body tingle, as he moved from my neck to my ear. He flicked his tongue into my ear, and then gave it a long lick before he nibbled it and moved back to my neck.

I pulled his face back up to mine and planted a big kiss on his mouth. I could feel the warmth starting to build between my legs as his strokes on my thighs got ever closer. Our tongues began to venture into each others mouths, as if they had never been there before. Bryan is an expert when it comes to persuasion with his tongue, and I knew that other parts of my body were beginning to want it's attention. I moved my hand over to the increasing bulge between his legs and slowly massaged him. He sighed, and moved his hand up to my blouse and started to unbutton it. I groaned a little with the anticipation of him taking my breasts into his mouth. With each button, my breasts slowly lowered themselves until they fell out of my blouse into the dim light of the hall. He paused only for a moment as he caught sight of my lacy ½ shelf bra, slightly supporting my large breasts. He brought his mouth back to mine as he slid his hand up my body to take hold of my breasts. I closed my eyes as his hands first caressed my breasts, and then took hold of them, giving them gentles squeezes as he pushed them into my body. My nipples were well on their way to becoming hard when he bent down and started to lick my mounds. He pulled me out of my bra just enough to fully expose my stiffening nipples.

He slowly teased me with his tongue, going round my nipples over and over, waiting to give me what I really wanted. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, I looked down and watched him run his tongue up and down my rock hard nipples, slowly licking them like little ice cream cones, them taking them into his mouth and sucking them. A slight moan escaped my mouth. He stopped momentarily to whisper in my ear not to make a sound, as other people would hear. I had almost forgotten where we were, and I nodded that I would be quiet. He quickly went back to work on my aching nipples as my hips started to squirm. Somehow my hand found it's way past my belly button and into my dress. I could feel the dampness increasing as I rubbed my pussy through my silky g-string.

Meanwhile his tongue was lashing my nipples all over, and my body began to shake with desire. This was the signal Bryan was waiting for. I could wait no longer for his mouth on my smoldering pussy. He moved off his chair, and got down on his knees in front of me. As he took my ankles in his hands and propped them up on the railing behind him, I lifted up my dress and repositioned myself. He slowly began to move down my legs giving me little kisses all the way. His face was now inches from my hot pussy, as his hands continued to caress my exposed breasts. I reached down and delicately pulled my g-string to the side. He paused to watch my vulva unfold from it's silky embrace like a spring time flower. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards me. I could see the glistening saliva still on my taught nipples, as his tongue began to explore the folds of my moistening pussy.

He licked the sensuous folds of my puffy outer lips, and ran his tongue up and down the wet slit of my inner chamber. It was hard to keep quiet, as I watched his tongue race around the dark folds of my outer pussy, as he took them into his mouth and sucked them like a piece of sweet fruit. My hips were pressing back and forth, and my flooded pussy wanted more. I could see my clit buried under it's wrinkly hood begin to enlarge. Slowly, he pushed my velvety lips aside and uncovered my buried treasure. My clit was so swollen I thought it might burst as his tongue delicately circled it. Brushing it from all directions, until at last he sucked it into his mouth. I felt his hand move off my selfish breasts and slide down my body. With his mouth still pleasuring me, he tenderly slid a finger into my crazed pussy. I could see my wetness begin to creep down his hand as his finger slid in and out of my drenched pussy. I was wild with passion now, and wanted every last piece of him.

My chair started to squeak slightly, as my hips rotated while he devoured my clit and fingered my pussy. I felt pulses of heat begin to stiffen my body as I approached orgasm. Just before peaking into orgasm, he pulled his head away and climbed back into his chair. I could barely see straight I was so turned on, and all I wanted was to have his cock inside me, but I knew what I had to do.

Now it was my turn to be on my knees. I weakly climbed onto the floor in front of him as my hands undid his belt and pants. I leaned up and gave him a wet smacker, before I lovingly tortured him. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue, and this was just the incentive I needed. I licked my juices off his mouth as I pulled his boxers off his waist. I looked down and watched his gorgeous cock spring to life. I grabbed him at the base of his shaft and started to run my tongue around the base of his cock, letting my tongue slip over his sensitive sack whenever I had the chance. I could feel his warm erection continue to lengthen and in my hand, as I slid my tongue up his shaft.

As I circled around his cock with my hungry mouth, I looked up and saw he had his eyes closed and his head tilted back. Clearly he was enjoying this as much as I was. As my tongue glided up and down his shaft, his erection became fully engorged. I clamped my fingers around the base of his cock, and watched as the swollen head and veins rose, just as the clear liquid slowly emerged from the tip. A moments pause brought his gaze back to mine as I dipped my tongue into the little pool of pre cum on the tip of his immense pole. I slowly pulled back my tongue and a trail of pre cum followed. A look into his eyes told me he was going wild watching me lick his thick cock. Now was the time. I circled my tongue all around his rosy, throbbing head, spreading out his lubrication, just before taking him into my mouth. I slowly slid his cock into my mouth, and methodically sucked his pulsating manhood. He pushed my hair back from my face so he could watch me blow him.

At first I just focused on the sensitive crown of his beautiful cock, taking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, every once in a while pulling it out of my mouth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I loved having control of him, making him squirm and shudder with a simple flash of my tongue or engulfing him with my mouth. As his lust-full hips began to gyrate, I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I could only fit about a third of his sizable cock into my mouth, so I slowly pumped the rest of his shaft with my hand. I could feel his grip tighten on my hair, as I let go of him and gently shook my head back and forth with his cock still buried in my throat. Every time my lips rode over the head of his cock, a shudder went through his body.

The rhythm of my lips over his long shaft made my pussy begin to tingle again. With one hand holding him in place while my mouth rode his throbbing cock, I reached down between my legs and pushed my finger into my wet pussy. It wantonly accepted my other finger as my level of ecstasy increased. With both of his hands grabbing my hair, and his hips rocking to the rhythm of my mouth, I pulled my suction hold off his gleaming rod just before he came in my mouth. He knew exactly why I had stopped. He turned me around to face the rail, and fell to his knees behind me. I could feel him grab his cock and gently trace the folds of my pussy with it. I was dying to feel him penetrate the steamy depths of my aroused pussy. I slowly stroked my clit as the thought of his glistening shaft entering me sent tremors throughout my entire body. I raised my hips and slowly spread my legs in anticipation.

At last, I could feel the slick head of his cock push aside the soft lips of my pussy and sink into the depths of my love. He pressed his thighs against my ass for a brief moment, letting me feel every inch of him before he started a slow rhythm with his shaft venturing in, then pulling out. Finally I had him right where I wanted him. I moved my hand from my clit further back between my legs so could feel his hot cock explore the shallow depths of my soaked pussy. I kneaded his balls as he easily pushed just enough of his stout cock into me to make me want to moan with pleasure.

I could feel my juices beginning to run down his cock and cover his balls with my shiny sex. As our bodies moved together, he reached around to caress my breasts as they gently swayed back and forth. It felt like his cock was moving in all directions at once, as he increased the pace, rocking into me, and then pulling away as my lips reluctantly released him. As he started thrusting into me harder, I could feel his thighs gently slap my ass. He started to bury himself to the hilt each time. Every time he pushed into me, I wanted to scream out. Every time he pulled back, I could feel my lips clasping him, hoping for more.

My pussy could barely contain all of his manhood, as I fought back the sounds of sex wanting to escape from my throat. My 1/2 shelf bra could no longer contain my breasts at all, and they broke free, swinging to and fro with the rhythm of Bryan eagerly taking me from behind. Just then, out of the corner of my eye I saw a beam of light shoot across the wall. Oh my god! Someone sees us! The beam of light moved back and forth, searching out for the noise. I watched the light move across my body, illuminating my swinging tits, and Bryan's cock shooting in and out of my swollen pussy lips. Bryan didn't even slow down! God, didn't he see the light!

All of a sudden, he froze for an instant, and his hands left my tits and moved back to my waist. And then without warning, he began to really fuck me. He pounded his thick cock into me so hard and fast that I had to brace myself against the railing to keep from falling over. His balls were slapping against my back side as he pulled me onto his rock hard cock. I couldn't take much more of this, as he slammed his cock into me without mercy. My white knuckled hands could barely hold on as waves of ecstasy coursed through my body. My pussy gripped his cock like a vice as I ground my ass into his thighs as they crashed into me. I was losing control of my body as it began to shake violently from the impact of him ramming me at full speed from behind. My whole body went rigid as an explosive orgasm ripped through me.

I felt electrified as waves of heat and pleasure surrounded me and pulsed through me from head to toe. His hands grasped my waist as though he were holding on for dear life, as I felt him unload himself into my dripping pussy as he came inside me. His cock pumped and throbbed as his cum shot all over the inside of my frenzied pussy. He slowly eased down the pace of his incredible fucking, as we started to regain consciousness and pull ourselves together. Still breathing hard, and with my heart racing, we slid apart and both climbed back into our chairs and tried to regain some composure.

My thighs were slick with our juices, and I 'm sure we both reeked of sex. I was thinking that I might have a tough time walking after experiencing something like that. I looked around us, and it didn't seem like anyone really knew what had happened. Thank goodness. I'm not sure when the flashlight beam disappeared, and I wondered how much the usher had seen, if anything. The first piece of music was almost over, so we tried to compose ourselves as best we could before the lights came back on. The music ended in a climatic peak, and then the lights in the concert hall came on. Bryan leaned over and kissed me, as we rose from our seats and descended the small stair case down to the lower level. As we walked out into the corridor, I caught the gaze of the female usher who seated us. She had a smile on her face, and was holding her flashlight in one hand. As we walked past her, she asked, "Did you enjoy the show? "

12