Synder & Ashe Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

His fingers tightened around my instep, massaging my foot with firm pressure. My nerves tingled all the way up my Achilles tendon and well into my calf. What he did felt absolutely marvelous!

"I would say you're a European size 35, or a U.S. four and a half."

"I told you I wore a four and a half shoe before."

"You did, but seeing what you liked to wear didn’t inspire confidence in your opinion."

I should've felt insulted by that, but I didn't. His magic fingers continued to stroke my foot, ankle and calf. "You have a nice set of legs, Barbara Ann, and very nice feet. With a little bit of care they'd look exquisite."

"You're really into that, aren't you?"

"I'm into a lot of things. I worked too long in the fashion biz not to like my women looking the best."

"Fashion business?"

Andrew shook his head as if to clear errant thoughts from it. "Never mind. That’s in the past. Let's concentrate on getting your present needs taken care of, shall we?" He carefully placed my bare foot upon the ground, dusted off his lap, then stood.

"I'm going to get you done up right. From your hair and makeup to hosiery and lingerie, I'm going to have you looking like a proper lady."

"Why lingerie? When would you get to see me in it? I'm just escorting you to a couple of social functions, right?"

He strode off, his long legs eating up distance. I snatched my shoe from the ground then hustled to catch up with him.

His last comment upset me a bit. I'd been dying to go shopping for a long time. No way would I pass up this opportunity. I decided to stop thinking. Brooding got me nowhere. I'd live for the moment and enjoy it as it happened. He seemed so relaxed earlier, and now tension plagued him. He was so much nicer when he let his guard down. Even when being kind he looked stiff, almost mannequin-like, as if his kindness muscles didn't get used that often.

I decided to give him a reason to work ‘em out.

Andrew, the perfect tool to make Dave jealous. The idea had just come to me. Dave had sold me to his boss, refused to screw me, and then left me hanging with no money in a restaurant in a foreign country. I didn't know how far Andrew intended to play his game, but I intended to play it to the end. Dave would pay for his bullshit.

"Promise me something?" I asked him once I caught up.

"Let me know what, and then I'll give you an answer."

"Are you always that evasive?"

"Always."

I grabbed Andrew by the wrist and pulled him to a stop. His eyebrows rose in surprise. I took his hands and looked up into his eyes. "Promise me this. When we're together try to relax. You're always so brusque with people. It might be a good way to talk to your employees but not to your friends. Especially not to your wife."

"I don't have a wife," he reminded me.

"This week you do. You have me."

Andrew broke our contact and strode off, taking four brisk steps before stopping. "You coming along, Barbara Ann?"

"Coming, Mister Grissolm."

He turned to me and drew me close. "Call me Andrew," he said with a smile.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers
12