Syracuse is Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God."

Vikki was starting at my lap with a look of amazement.

To her credit she quickly got a grip.

"Party tricks aside, what about the information you're passing."

"I'm passing? I think the photographs will show that it wasn't me leaving the hotel nor me going into the Post Office."

"Don't fuck with me!"

Vikki touched my arm gently to prevent any further outbursts.

"Let me tell you a little story about your boyfriend here. The recruits here are trained in squads of eight and legend has it that at least one recruit in every squad will be failed. Now with that in mind it stands to reason that each squad will quickly identify their own weak link and they will be sacrificed. On the face of it they are all one of the squad and everyone helps everyone else but in reality, consciously or otherwise, the weakest are marked out.

Your boyfriend's squad comprised seven men and one woman. A very exceptional woman. Her physical and mental scores were high even by the standards that we set but she was a woman and so it stood to reason that she must be the weak link. He and she were paired together for a night manoeuver. They had to rendezvous on a Norwegian mountain top but she went lame. She spent the whole night radioing for assistance but he had the only radio tuned to her scrambled frequency. He got back to base and claimed that he had heard nothing. She nearly lost a finger to frostbite and was dropped from the programme."

All the guilt that I had harboured over the years welled up in me. I could not deny her thinly veiled accusation but the remainder of my squad had made it perfectly clear that if it was not her then it was going to be me.

Vikki looked at me.

"Is this true?"

"Of course not."

She looked into my eyes and she knew. Her expression of concern transformed into one of loathing. She held very strong opinions on women' rights and she had always assumed me to be a staunch supporter of equal opportunities.

Katrina watched the interplay with amusement

"Does the name Dawkins ring any bells?"

I could immediately see her as if it were yesterday. The dark eyes seemingly larger because of her close cropped dark hair and her all too feminine body the appeal of which could not be concealed by the practical army fatigues. As the image came to mind so it slowly metamorphosed until, with a frightening realization, I appreciated that she and the first woman from the hotel were one and the same.

Katrina struck whilst the iron was hot. She turned her attention back to Vikki.

"It's no coincidence that the worlds' armies are run by men and we have continual conflict. If women got the promotions they deserved and moved into the upper echelons then things would be different. I have made contact with some like minded women and, with the judicious exchange of a little information, we are giving each other a leg up."

At that moment I saw that I had lost Vikki. Katrina was ringing all the right bells to appeal to her fundamentally feminist nature.

"But why him?"

"We need a go between and a male camouflages the feminine nature of our scheme."

"But what about...the other things?"

"After what he did to Dawkins he deserves to pay a little penance and what better way for him to serve it."

Vikki went very quiet and I could almost hear her mind at work. I touched her hand.

"Vikki?"

She half turned away from me and addressed herself directly to Katrina.

"I want to see more."

Katrina smiled a victor's smile.

"When Dawkins was on the mountain she had a code name and an agreed distress message. She had to radio "Syracuse is waiting"."

I heard the words and the world around me seemed to suddenly turn to monochrome. When colour bled back in, I heard laughter slowly growing louder and I found myself standing naked with my hand around my erect cock.

"He'll do anything I want?"

"Anything. Do you want me to leave you alone together?"

"No. Stay, just in case."

I tried to talk sense into her but my mouth would not form the words and I stood stupidly keeping my cock rigid with slow strokes of my fingers. My frustration must have been evident from the expression on my face but it elicited no sympathy from Vikki. She looked at me with condescending amusement before turning to Katrina once more.

"You know his most annoying habit? He was quite good with his tongue but he was always in a hurry to get it over with; always thinking with his cock."

I had no idea that she thought of me as perfunctory. I prided myself on my technique and I knew that I could bring her to the boil. I assumed that she thought of it as I did, foreplay, an "amuse de bouche" before the main course. She always came so violently with my cock inside her that I assumed that that was what she wanted.

"Do you mind?"

"No, of course not, make yourself comfortable."

Vikki had stood, with her fingers at the fastening of her skirt, and now, with Katrina's affirmation, she took it off and laid it over the back of the sofa.

I found it almost impossible to believe that they could be so comfortable with one another after such a brief acquaintance. It was a facility that men just simply do not share with women and in this case their bond was almost subconscious. They were two alpha females used to getting what they wanted and recognizing, instinctively, that they could be of value to one another.

My eyes were inevitably drawn to the familiar bulge in her sheer panties. If her pubis could be summed up in a word it would be intimidating. Vikki kept her body well toned but her pubic mound was extraordinarily well developed, it looked as if it had done body building all of its own. She underwent regular electrolysis to keep it perfectly smooth but this only served to exaggerate its firm plumpness.

She was fully aware of its attraction and, when on the beach or around the pool, she always wore bikini's which were cut in such a way as to draw attention. Men could not help but look and even other women appeared envious. It was as though she exuded womanhood.

She waited until I cast my eyes downwards, as she knew I inevitably would, and then she slowly peeled her panties down her legs but, as she did so, I noticed that she turned very slightly towards Katrina. It might have been interpreted as some form of subconscious challenge but Katrina seemed unmoved. She took in Vikki's semi nakedness at a glance and only the faintest raising of an eyebrow betrayed the fact that she might have been impressed with the view.

She sat back down on the sofa, her legs spread with a casual nonchalance usually reserved for someone secure in a long term relationship.

"Come and eat me."

I had worshipped at that particular shrine so many times but, no matter how often, I still hated to be on my knees. When we were lying in bed together there was some form of equality but with her sitting and me kneeling there was a clear inference and Vikki had emphasized it in the expressive way that she had said those four simple words.

Vikki's disloyalty made me even more determined to defy her but her words echoed in my head becoming a mantra against which I was powerless. Her smile broadened as she watched me take a first stumbling step and once that step was taken there was no going back. I went down to my knees and leant forward.

I could feel the heat radiating from her sex, which had the roundness of a baked apple, and, as I made one final attempt to resist, it split open as it yielded to the pressure of her excitement.

I was lost. I sealed my mouth over her pudenda and pushed my tongue into the warm pulp where the taste was not cinnamon but the familiar tartness of her arousal. I wormed further in, easing her deep lying labia further apart, and then I began to suck gently.

She immediately put her hand on my head but this was not the recognizable touch of loving encouragement. Instead, she twined her fingers in my hair and pulled me more tightly to her signaling me to get my tongue deeper still.

For the next few minutes it felt like a conflict. I had no choice but to try and please her but she was using her well trained muscles to squeeze me unmercifully as she worked towards her own satisfaction. Under normal circumstances she would be unashamedly noisy but, probably due to Katrina's presence, she was showing a degree of restraint. The only indication I had was an occasional, involuntary, guttural groan.

It took nearly fifteen minutes before she closed her legs about my head and gave in to a wrenching orgasm. Her thighs, hot and slick with perspiration, held me in place for a long time afterwards and prevented me from following their laughter punctuated conversation. When, finally, she allowed herself to relax I extricated my aching tongue but she quickly clamped me once again.

"Oh no you don't. You're not finished yet."

I remained still, notwithstanding my instincts, and yet again the depth of my conditioning alarmed me. I was not just responding to specific commands I was obeying in anticipation. I was a thinking automaton.

Glasses of wine had materialized and Vikki took a long sip from her chilled glass before speaking once more.

"Start again. Concentrate on my clit."

Her sex was relaxed and slightly open revealing the narrow lips which were still flushed pink with excitement. In my mind I fell upon her with an uncharacteristic violence, hurting her even as I brought her pleasure, but the thought was reined in even as it was formed and I took up my place with the docility of a domestic pet.

My natural instinct would have been to use my fingers to make her clitoris available to my tongue but, without knowing why, I understood that I was to use only my mouth. I started by licking gently at her labia which were still greasy with her juice and, over the next few minutes, they seemed to swell as her sex opened further and her scent grew richer.

"This is so incredible. How many men have you done this to?"

"I wouldn't like to say."

"How long does it last?"

"For as long as I want it to."

"Can you undo it?"

"If I want to."

"So have you?....Released anyone?"

Katrina did not reply but simply laughed.

"You haven't have you? They're all still out there. You could just pick up the phone..."

The sentence remained uncompleted but the implication was not lost on me.

"Can they not find someone else to reverse the conditioning? There must be other experts."

All the while this conversation went on I laboured with my tongue but Vikki acted as though I was not even there. She took occasional sips from her glass as she gave her attention to Katrina.

"One of them tried. He found a hypno-therapist in the States. Do you know what I did to him?"

She said this with a hint of malicious glee in her voice and I felt Vikki tense with excitement as she waited to hear more.

"He had the gall to phone me when he returned to gloat about his triumph. It only took him a few seconds to realize what a mistake he had made. The poor fool thought that there was only one trigger phrase but how was he to know?

Once I took him under I made sure he was addicted to me or, more particularly to the taste and smell of me. He can never achieve orgasm unless he has his face buried firmly between my legs."

"You can do that?"

"Men's cocks are ridiculously easy to control."

As she said it I was aware of both of them looking down at me to where my erection still raged undiminished and unfulfilled.

"So, do you let him?...Have an orgasm?"

"I told him what I had done to him and he lasted about a week; then he turned up here begging my forgiveness. I let him go down on me one last time but I didn't let him come."

"And now?"

"I sent him away but I made him forget who I am. He's out there now with an uncontrollable and desperate urge to bring me pleasure but no way of knowing where to find me. I wouldn't be surprised if he wound up in an asylum."

As I listened to her I grew more and more appalled but I also felt that she had overplayed her hand. Vikki has a fundamentally humanitarian spirit and I was sure that she would be revolted by Katrina's story but even before it came to a close she pulled at my hair drawing me on to her clitoris after which it was only a matter of seconds before she reached a second shattering climax.

She held me there whilst her sex pulsed its last few drops of moisture and then she let me go. I tried to slink away unnoticed but she brought me up short.

"Do you want a turn?"

"Why not. Come here."

My tongue was sore and swollen, my face was sore from repeated wetting and my knees were sore from the hardwood floor on which I had been kneeling but still I did as she asked. I feared that her command over me was somehow growing insidiously stronger.

She did not remove her skirt. She lifted herself slightly and slipped off her panties before making herself comfortable with her legs apart. She had seemed cool and detached the whole time that I had been serving Vikki but now that I knelt once more with my face inches from her sex I knew it had been a charade.

There was a dark, wet, line drawn through the centre of her auburn curls and a pearl of moisture was trailing its way down her perineum. Her fragrance seeped around me like an invisible mist and it was obvious that she had been awaiting this moment.

I swallowed, my mouth still coated with Vikki's taste, and tried to back away but now she did not even have to put it into words. My treacherous mind was filling in the blanks and I knew what I had to do.

I leaned in and eased my tongue into the sodden thicket. I felt the rasp of wiry hairs as I tried to lick her open fighting my way through to her thick labia which themselves were glistening with moisture.

With Vikki I could feel the shape of her sex, defined by its firmness, but Katrina's was a complete contrast. Her labia seemed to squirm beneath my tongue almost playfully, at one moment beckoning me like a matadors cape only to slip away at the last. She, herself, remained unmoving as I turned my tongue slightly in an effort to split her.

In the end she grew impatient and she pressed with a finger on either side of her sex to show me the way. With her labia parted I worked my tongue inwards and upwards to be greeted with a fresh surge of moisture which momentarily threatened to choke me. I managed to keep control and homed in on her clitoris which, notwithstanding her excitement, was still trapped in its fleshy cave.

I used the tip of my tongue to coax it but it did not entirely free itself. It grew firmer by degrees and peeped out more boldly but the area that was open to my tongue seemed particularly sensitive. It did not take long for her to reach an initial climax but this was very much a precursor.

She began to pant, as though in labour, and I kept my tongue at work but as her breathing returned to normal her sex grew hotter and wetter and I knew she had more to give.

As I continued to lick in slow circles she stayed poised on the plateau that I had taken her to but then she began a final ascent. She moved forward bringing herself closer to the edge of the chair opening her legs more widely as she did so. The signal was not lost on me and I began to lick more firmly taking in the whole area of her clitoris with broad sweeps of my tongue.

Over the next two or three minutes she started to soar higher and higher her muscles tensing so much that they must have threatened to cramp. I suspected that, in part, the tension was due to her trying not to cry out, to show Vikki that she was in control, but as she finally surrendered to her bodies' need she closed her eyes and came with a series of muted grunts, each one punctuated by a tiny ejaculation of moisture.

When it was over I sat back on my haunches completely spent. In the not too distant past I had completed triathlons but my body had never ached as it did now.

"How does he compare?"

Katrina took a deep breath and composed herself before replying.

"To the others? Not bad, a little more endurance would be useful, but I'm working on that. Sometimes they can be a little over enthusiastic in their efforts to please but he is going to be my masterwork. He is going to learn ever nuance of a women's body. He will not need telling, he will read all the signals. He will know when to go fast, when to go slow, when to go deep. When I've finished with him he will be able to use his mouth for hours to bring women the ultimate pleasure."

I heard all this, as I was intended to, with rising anger but I was rooted to the spot and, as I tried to swear my mouth would not cooperate. Even as my rage burned some rational part of my mind took in the bizarreness of the scene from a standpoint that seemed disembodied. Here was I, a prime specimen of masculinity, pinned by the power of another's mind whilst they discussed me like a laboratory experiment.

I wanted to shout at them, to tell them to look at themselves, at least to get them to acknowledge the abnormal situation. Vikki was sitting, still naked form the waist down, but her legs crossed pose just made her seem sexier than ever. Katrina, for her part, sat with her skirt rucked up casually running her fingers through her matted pubic curls as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

My train of thought caused me to lose the thread of the conversation and I forced myself to pay attention. I was desperate for any clues which might help me out of my predicament.

"How far can you take him?"

"What do you mean?"

Vikki paused slightly before replying.

"Well, when we were together, there were certain things he would never do."

In the next few seconds something almost telepathic passed between them and then Katrina smiled.

"Oh, he'll do anything...anything you want."

I knew. I knew exactly what she wanted and I almost drew blood as I dug my nails into the palms of my hands. I hoped that self inflicted pain would somehow bring my body back under control but Vikki was already playfully beckoning me with her finger. I could feel the tendons standing out on my neck as I tried to hold myself back but I was moving towards her as in a dream.

As I drew nearer she unfolded her legs languorously and then lifted them so that her heels were resting on the seat of the sofa. She looked as if she was preparing to give birth but it was not her sex that she was offering up.

"You know what I want..."

She brought her hands down and gently prised open the taut hemispheres of her arse to reveal the perfect starfish that lay within.

I knew that other guys were prepared to debase themselves in this way but it was something I just could not do...or so I thought. She had planted a seed of a command and it was already taking root. Even as my stomach threatened to turn over I was moving closer and I could not look away from the puckered grey-pink opening. The last few inches seemed like a chasm but the gap inexorably closed sealing my fate.

She gasped at the first tentative touch of my tongue whilst I absorbed the taste of slightly stale sweat and the leakings of her sex. I licked along the clearly defined furrow, avoiding the thing itself but she knew, as I did, that I was only delaying the inevitable.

She began to groan uncaringly and, as her excitement mounted, so did my compulsion to break down the final barrier. I closed my eyes and licked more boldly taking in the petite depression with each long sweep of my tongue

For the next minute or two I prayed that this would be enough and, as her breathing grew more ragged, it seemed that my prayers may have been answered but then, with a single word, my world became darkness.

"Inside..."

She whispered the word hoarsely, expectantly, and notwithstanding my total revulsion I was already pointing my tongue.

123456...9