Tabby, Cliff and the Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lent forward and opened the door. The handles were all positioned low so that as the girl lent over to open it her client had a good view down her blouse. Cliff was no exception as stared inside the blue lace. The lace bodice was white and followed the contour of her breasts tightly.

Inside the room was small and very functional. A large brass bed dominated the room with its attractive blue floral patterned cover. Two chairs were placed at either side of the head of the bed and a small table was positioned at the end. In the far corner of the room a door led to a private bathroom, the washstand could just be seen from where they entered. Cliff noted the rough rub-marks on the brass bed ends indicating the use of restraints; he smiled.

“This is my place,” Jade said sweetly as she closed the door behind them.

“Very nice,” Cliff replied.

“What would you like me to do for you?” Jade asked, her voice and face turning into the seductress he was paying for.

“Just let me admire you for the moment,” Cliff said, wanting to pace himself. He looked over her tall body, reaching out to touch her silky blonde hair. “You don’t mind me touching?”

“No,” Jade half whispered back as his hand glided across her soft well painted cheek. The young girl seemed to moan and her eyes closed briefly as the hand brushed back across her shoulder.

“I like to touch,” Cliff breathed the words at her. “And undress my lovelies.” The hand dropped down over her breast. “But first I want you to undress me.”

Jade smiled at him, her moist lips looking so sexy. The long delicate fingers of her hand inched toward his shirt. Cliff stood still watching as she slowly popped each button. The white business shirt opened revealing his broad tanned chest. She pushed her hands across under his shirt, peeling it from his broad shoulders. Her long blonde hair brushed his chest as she lent in to kiss his chest, licking around each nipple. Cliff gently pulled her head closer, letting her lips kiss and suck at is nipples.

As Jade licked at Cliff’s chest her hands wandered to his pants. The belt and zipper were soon released and the dark material fell in a pool around his ankles. A large bulge had appeared in the front of his boxers. The white cotton stood out like a tent and a damp mark at the apex revealed a dribble of pre-cum.

Her firm breasts, still hidden in the lace of her top and bodice, rubbed his chest as she reached for each side of the boxers with her thumbs. She stretched the waistband to let the big throbbing cock out. Somehow she managed to make sure that her thumb ran along the hard cock as his boxers were stripped from him. This made Cliff twitch.

Once the boxers were at his ankles Jade knelt, letting her breath ouch the sensitive purple head of his erection. Carefully she undid each of his shoes, sliding the pants, boxers, sox and shoe off at once. As she did this he looked down, once more taking in the view of the gentle curves of her breasts encased in lace.

He stepped clear of the clothing on the floor now, his cock waving in the air. Jade took it in her hands and gently rubbed the length of it with her hand, keeping her lips just closer enough to let her warm breath tease it. Instinctively he put a hand to the back of her head and pulled her forward toward it. Just as instinctively she opened her mouth to let it slide in.

The sucking and licking began immediately. Her lips moved up and down the shaft as Cliff stood and moaned softly. Soon his long hard shaft was glistening with her spit. Some red lipstick had rubbed off at the base of his cock, leaving a smudge of red. His hand tightened on the back of her head as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth.

Feeling horny enough now he grabbed a handful of her hair. “That’s enough sucking,” he said gruffly almost pulling her to her feet by the hair. “I want some more fun.”

He hauled the young woman to her feet. Jade looked a little shocked at this treatment. Up until now he had been calm and restrained. But his change wasn’t dramatic enough to cause her to panic. Instead she had to play her role. She stood quite still as he moved closer to her. His hand found her light lace blouse and began undoing the buttons. His big fingers fumbled a little, but soon the fabric was peeling away from the white bodice.

Cliff ran his hand over the soft white lace, feeling her breasts beneath the bodice. He tweaked the nipples into hard erect rocks on her firm flesh. Then he moved on feeling the shape of her body under the clothing. Her slim waist, flairing onto her hips. Then the zip on the skirt edged down. She stepped forward out of it as it hit the floor. Cliff stood back to admire her body now clad in the white bodice, lace topped stockings and a little plain white thong. He smiled.

Her smile was very seductive. He came forward again. This time putting his arms around her body. He kissed her cheek, her neck, her breasts above the bodice and her ears. Jade moaned. As the kisses moved from spot to spot she felt his hands edging the thong down, exposing her trimmed pussy. They rolled down over her thighs, until he couldn’t reach down any further.

Realising that he wouldn’t push them any lower she took over pushing them below her knees where they fell to the floor. Again she stepped out of the skimpy garment. Meanwhile his hand had found her mound, touching the wisps of trimmed back hair. His finger curled around, to find her clit. He touched it quite hard, making her start. Then she started to spread her legs, letting him feel her dampness.

His finger probed her, finding her hot pussy and slipping into the already wet passage. Up and down the tight pussy he slipped his finger. “You haven’t been doing this long have you?” His voice in her ear again, soft but firm.

“No, I just started,” Jade responded.

“But you’re good aren’t you?” Cliff demanded as he pulled back his fingers to hold her by the waist.

“Yes,” she replied. “I am.”

“I want to fuck you now,” Cliff announced, hissing the words at her. “I want your tight pussy right now.”

“Ok,” the young prostitute replied.

“Turn and bend over,” he ordered.

Without hesitation Jade spun around and bent forward to grasp the end of the brass bed. She parted her legs stiffly as he moved forward. They wiggled together until his cock was positioned at the head of her pussy. She could feel his cock pushing forward, stretching her open as he eased in.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned loudly as his cock filled her.

“Yes, I am going to fuck your tight little cunt now,” Cliff laughed, gripping the back of her bodice to support himself as he started to pump her. His cock slipped easily in her pussy juice as he started to build up some pace. In and out he plunged. “Fuck you are tight bitch,” he called out.

As his fucking got faster and harder he grabbed her breasts through the bodice, squeezing them hard, feeling the nipples pressing on the soft lace. Then her pulled the cups down, away from the little red nipples. His hands found them and tweaked them causing more moaning from Jade.

Still he pumped in and out of her pussy. His balls now hitting her butt with each hard stroke. “Yes, yes,” he called out. “Fuck you are a beautiful slut.”

“Oh, yes Cliff, yes, fuck my cunt, fuck me like a whore,” Jade encouraged.

Harder and harder he pumped. Jade was shaking with an orgasm as Cliff pushed into her. Then he let out a squeal. He pulled her butt back onto his lap and forced his cock deep in her. His sperm fired from the end like a torpedo. Pump after pump of sticky hot cum flooded her pussy. Some cum dripped out onto her stockings as he started to pull out.

“Oh that was great baby,” Cliff smiled at her as she stood. Together they collapsed on the bed to recover. Jade pulled the cups back up to cover her mauled breasts. A small pool of hot cum seeped under her butt as they lay there.

Tabby arrived back at the hotel long before Cliff was due. The trip back with no bra of any kind had been interesting. The bikini bottoms were damp from her encounter with Mr Thompson, but at least she had been able to wear them. The smell of sex was a little harder to disguise and Tabby only realised after her shower that she had no perfume with her. She had got some knowing looks on the bus coming back.

Once in the room she had quickly stripped off her clothes, consigning tem to the laundry bag and jumped on the bed. The thought of Mr Thompson’s enormous cock was still embedded on her mind. Soon her mind was wandering as was her hand. Two fingers slipped into her slippery wet pussy while her other hand cupped a breast as she dreamed of the big cock fucking her again.

Soon she was bouncing on the bed, moaning, as an orgasm struck her. Her pussy was so wet it was hard to believe. Never had she had such intense orgasms as this.

Cliff returned about two hours after Tabby to find the teenager waiting in her short white cotton dress with large red strawberries printed on it. Judging by the hard nipples outlined in the cotton she was wearing no more than a camisole (if that) under the dress. Cliff felt his cock stir as they went to dinner.

“Have a good day?” Cliff asked.

“Yeah, thanks. What about you?”

“Yeah I enjoyed it,” Cliff winked. His daughter walked ahead slightly and he watched her ass sway in the tight skirt. A smile spread on his face.

12