Tabby's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flashed her eyes open. "Thanks...I mean I love being your dirty little slut. Fuck my pussy nice and hard." She used her sultry voice again. "I want it so bad...want you to cum in me...fill my pussy with your hot cum. Fuck me, fuck me."

"Yeah, babe, ohhh...ohhh...I'm nearly ready...ohhh," his voice was shrill now as he fucked her body hard and fast. "Ohhh...God Jade...yes, yes...ohhh...I am going to fill that litle cunt...ohhh...so tight...so good....ohhh."

His whole body seemed to tighten as he pushed in one last time, pushing his cock as far up her pussy as he could. Then he fired an enormous shot of cum into her, a long stream of sticky cum. He pushed himself onto his hands, raising his upper body from her as he emptied his balls. She could feel a little trickle of cum slide down her inner high and around the curve of her butt.

Tabby glanced at her friend who had been taking a similar fucking from the big black cock of Josh's. He was still plunging in and out of the little blonde, telling her what a cum slut she was. Tabby watched the rhythm of his cock as it pushed in and out. Mr Fox was busy nibbling her ear now as he lay across her body. Tabby turned back to his lips to kiss him again. Just then she heard Leah give a start and Mr Leopard filled her with his hot cum.

Just as he was about to push away from her a loud gong brought everyone to attention. "I am very sorry to interrupt." It was madam LaBlanc. "It's midnight my friends. It is time for everyone to reveal themselves." She would never admit that after a while the masks became a source of complaint. Several of the customers had asked if they could do away with them. This was her dramatic way of maintaining the atmosphere while bowing to their wishes. She had waited until all her girls were in the room and those being fucked had finished. Leah was lucky last. "Off with the masks." She enthused, thrusting her arms in the air.

"Good, now I can see my little fuck slut for real," Mr Fox said reaching for his own mask.

Tabby giggled and pulled her butterfly mask away, feeling his cock still semi-hard in her body. He tugged the fox mask back over his head. It was Tabby who gasped first staring down at her father's face.

"Tabby!" He exclaimed immediately.

"Oh, God, no!" Tabby said back.

"What the...," he didn't know what to say. "I mean...I didn't mean..."

"I...," Tabby was equally as tongue tied.

He moved aside from her as Tabby brought her stocking covered knees up to her chin to try and shield her body. A tear started to form in her eye. No one seemed to notice. Leah had moved away and was talking with Mr Bear while the others were all engaged in various acts sexual acts.

"Don't cry baby," his voice was back to the fatherly one she recognised. "We have both been caught."

"Does that make a difference?" Tabby said, wanting him to leave so she could go herself.

"Hey, no way. What we have done is wrong, but we can't change it," her father replied. "But we won't achieve anything grieving about it. Did you enjoy what happened?"

"I...," she looked at him, a little uncertain. "I..." Her voice trailed off.

Tabby was surprised no one had noticed what was happening. No one was coming to rescue her.

"You did, you can't deny that. I did. You were fantastic. I know this is a shock, it is a shock to me, but we can't deny what has happened. We both got off on each other." He looked at her with his strong fatherly look. "What we enjoyed was special to us." "But Mom...," Tabby could feel the tears coming again.

"You don't love her any less do you? I certainly don't, in fact our sex will be even better now. Anyway you weren't thinking of either of us when you took this job did you? Working in a café, sounded better didn't it?"

"Yes." She was feeling less ashamed now. "Oh, Daddy hold me please."

"Sure baby, sure," he held his arms open. Naked, they embraced. He felt his cock twitch as it touched the stockinged thigh. "That's better isn't it?"

"Yes...I feel such a fool," Tabby smiled weakly. She had always been Daddy's little girl.

"Ok, so tonight can be our little secret fun. Who knows maybe I can visit you here again? But only if you are Jade, not my little Tabby," he laughed.

"Sure Daddy, that would be fine," she looked down. His cock was rock hard again.

"Shall we have one last little dirty fuck Jade? Then I will have to go."

"Sure Daddy...I mean Mr Fox." Tabby took hold of the hard cock again and pulled them to the floor.