Tables Are Turned on Jennifer

Story Info
Game-playing blonde gets jilted by Black stud.
2.2k words
3.93
72.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer needed sex. Three weeks earlier, she'd dumped Fredrik, the German guy she'd kept around for his cute accent and hard cock. But when he asked her to marry him, Jennifer realized Fredrik really wasn't playing the game right. And that game was sex. The fact she batted her eyes and made her lovers think she wanted more was just part of the performance. The men who figured that out were allowed to have her tight dancer's body and blonde pussy. The ones who didn't were shown the curb.

But this time, Jennifer messed up because she dumped Fredrik without another cock in the bullpen. The lack of sex was driving her crazy! Not that she didn't get herself off, mind you. She did, with every cock-shaped instrument she could find, including that outrageously thick cucumber she'd salivated over the week before. Jennifer knew she was in a bad way when she practically ran home and fucked that cucumber like it was Fredrik, only not as needy.

After three weeks, Jennifer had rubbed her clit raw, yet still needed the satisfaction only a cock could give her. Born and raised in Saint Louis, Jennifer still harbored some of the city's natural conservatism. She worked hard at her job. She saved her money. And she didn't fuck outside her race. That was one of the last sexual Rubicons she'd not crossed. Eat another girl's pussy? Jennifer had done it and liked it. Group sex with her two male roommates? Jennifer had swallowed a load from each of them. Jennifer had even made out with her sister last year after the two of them drank too much wine. The night it happened, Jennifer had pushed Lisa's hand aside when she tried to get in Jennifer's pants. During the past three weeks, Jennifer wished to hell she'd let Lisa's hand go further.

Enough was enough, Jennifer finally decided. On Saturday afternoon, she called one of her girlfriends. Jennifer didn't have a lot of female friends. She thought it was because they were jealous of her looks. Truth be told, they thought she was a self-absorbed princess who only called them after she kicked her latest boy toy out of bed. So when Amelia saw Jennifer's phone number on her called ID, she sighed an audible sigh.

"Hi, Jennifer," Amelia said, already questioning her decision to answer Jennifer's call.

"Hi, Amelia. It's been so long since we've spent time together," Jennifer purred back. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?"

Amelia saw where this was coming from, and where it was headed. But she couldn't stop herself. The club Jennifer suggested was the city's best dance club. Ostensibly gay, the place was a favorite hunting ground for Jennifer. Amelia wanted to say no, but she couldn't. Deep inside, she knew it was because she wanted to fuck little Jennifer herself.

"OK, I'll meet you there around 11:00," Amelia replied. The game was on.

Getting herself ready that night, Jennifer tried on three or four different outfits. Each brought to mind a different sexual conquest. "This is the skirt my boss put his hand up at last year's Christmas party," Jennifer giggled, "and the crotch of these jeans I rubbed against Bill's cock." Jennifer finally decided on a short black skirt and white button blouse. When she looked in the mirror, she liked what she saw. "I better get going before I fuck myself," Jennifer laughed as she headed out the door to meet Amelia.

The club was a labyrinthine old building with a large dance floor on the second level, and six or seven smaller rooms spread throughout that were notorious for the uninhibited fun had within. Jennifer liked those rooms.

At 11:10, Jennifer rolled into the club. She knew eyes were on her. When she saw Amelia at the bar, she walked over and gave her a hug and a European kiss on the cheek.

After a few minutes of small talk, the girls went to the dance floor. The music played, and at first, Jennifer danced with Amelia, complimenting her on her hair, telling her how they really had to do this more often. But as the night progressed, Amelia could sense Jennifer losing interest. For a few seconds, and then a few minutes, Jennifer danced with the other people around her, not Amelia. By 1:00 o'clock, Amelia had hailed a cab and went home. Last she saw Jennifer, the slinky blonde was dancing close to a cute black guy. "Go for it, you little bitch," Amelia muttered as she walked out into the cool night air.

Jennifer didn't even see her go. In fact, by that time, Jennifer had totally forgotten she had a friend named Amelia. Now Jennifer was focused on one thing, and his name was John. She'd noticed him about a half earlier, while she was in the early stages of letting a twenty-one year old kid slide his hand under her skirts. She sensed his need, and his bulging cock. But after spotting Henry in the corner, dancing by himself, Jennifer left the kid and made her way over to John. "Time for bigger game," Jennifer said to herself as she danced towards John.

Jennifer's unaccompanied appearance caught John's eye. Slowly, Jennifer began dancing around, then with John. Her thin body moved like a snake, her mouth slightly open, her red lipstick in stark contrast to her ivory-white skin. How many times had she snared prey in this club, in this very corner of the dance floor? She'd lost count. But this was different. John was handsome. He was athletic. And he was very, very black.

After they'd danced a while, Jennifer took John's hand and walked him to one of her favorite rooms in the club. The music was softer there, and the lights were lower. As they took their place on the floor, Jennifer pressed her body into John's, feeling his hard chest and his growing cock. Two songs later, they were in John's car, headed to Jennifer's apartment.

As she sat next to John, Jennifer let one hand slip to his lap, while the other unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. As she did, Jennifer spoke to John of pedestrian things. Instead of listening to the answers, she leaned over and ran her tongue down his neck and along his collarbone.

"Do you like red wine?" Jennifer asked.

John stammered an incoherent reply.

"How about white meat?" Jennifer asked, as her graceful little hand pinched the nipple of her right breast.

The scenario that was about to unfold Jennifer saw as clearly as the sweat forming on John's brow. She'd bring this shy beauty back to her apartment, seduce him, ride his black cock, then send him packing. It would go off without a hitch. Hitches only came when they cared too much.

As they got out of the car and walked up the steps to her apartment, Jennifer started to wonder. She'd always seen herself as a sophisticated, liberal woman. Could it be that she was about to fuck this guy because he was black? Was it true that she really just wanted to see how his big lips would feel on her breasts, and how big that black cock really was? And how his black skin looked against her pale flesh? "I'd like you to come in," she whispered to him when they reached her door.

Turning on a dim light, Jennifer led John to the couch. "I'll get us a glass of wine," she said, leaving John to admire her ass as she walked towards the kitchen. When she came back, she set the two glasses on the table and positioned herself on John's lap, facing him, straddling his legs with hers. Jennifer leaned in and kissed John lightly on the lips. His were the first black lips she'd ever kissed. She liked their fleshiness, their sensuality. Playfully, she flicked the tip of her tongue into his mouth, knowing he'd respond. He did, his tongue initially playing with hers gently, then forcing itself deep into Jennifer's open mouth.

As her mouth received John's tongue, Jennifer began gyrating her pussy on his lap. John's hands had by now worked their way up Jennifer's skirt, to her ass. Growing ever more bold, his hands touched Jennifer's soaked pussy lips. "Do you like white pussy?" Jennifer asked. Without another word, Jennifer unzipped John's pants. What emerged was almost more than Jennifer dared to dream. It was like a giant black snake, slowing uncoiling for her pleasure. Not quite hard, it was already nine inches long and as thick as her slender white forearm. Her tiny white fist did not even begin to encircle it. Jennifer felt a sense of awe. How would that monster feel inside my little pussy, Jennifer wondered to herself.

"Let's go to my bedroom," Jennifer said. They did, her first, him following. John's cock pressed against Jennifer's petite little ass as she led the way.

Once in the bedroom, John changed. Abandoning his quiet reserve, he pushed Jennifer to the bed and ripped the skirt off her body. "You thought fucking a black guy would be a thrill, didn't you, princess," he whispered to Jennifer in a low, purposeful voice that turned her on and frightened her. "Thought you'd get some black dick. Well, you're gonna get more than you planned for," he said. And with that, John turned Jennifer over and began to press his massive cock into Jennifer tight asshole.

"God don't," Jennifer pleaded, as she felt the purple head of the black cock gradually work it's way into her ass. "You'll rip me apart!"

"Too late," John said. "No more time for games."

John's cock began sinking deeper into Jennifer's ass. It seemed a miracle, this massive black pole going deeper and deeper into the blonde's petite ass.

Jennifer screamed "Stop! Please stop. You're gonna kill me," Jennifer pleaded, but John just laughed. He knew she wasn't dying. In fact, he knew the fun was just starting.

"Relax, bitch," John calmed her. "Just relax and take it in."

Initially, Jennifer's fear kept her tight. But as John settled into a long, slow rhythm, Jennifer felt herself relaxing. She couldn't believe this black stud was fucking her ass. This was animal sex, and it was the only thing Jennifer wanted. The sight of John's black fingers rubbing her pink clit stirred something really deep inside her stomach. "Fuck me," Jennifer panted.

Sensing that John was getting close, Jennifer looked forward to getting his black cum up her ass. But to her shock, and horror, John quickly plunged his cock deep into her spoiled little pussy and pumped what seemed to be a gallon of hot cum inside her.

Jennifer wasn't using any protection, and the thought that this black stranger might just have impregnated her scared her to death. But it also drove her wild.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded.

He didn't. As if the first cum was just a prelude, John sank ever deeper into the tiny blonde's cunt. Jennifer couldn't believe how her pussy opened. For the first time in her 29 years, Jennifer felt fulfilled. She felt almost as if this black cock was what she'd been looking for her whole life. White pussy, black cock, hot cum. That's what life was about.

This second go-round ended with John shooting a tremendous load into Jennifer eager mouth. As she orally received the cock, Jennifer looked in the mirror. The reflection was almost surreal, John's massive cock pumping her thin little white face like it was a piece of meat.

"I'm a slave to this cock," Jennifer told herself. "God, please let me be a slave to this."

Exhausted, the two lovers collapsed and sleep took them.

Through the night, Jennifer felt secure and warm next to John's strong body. The thought of waking up and jacking his cock off into her mouth made her happy.

But when Jennifer turned over at 8:30 the next morning, John was gone. She didn't even know his last name, or where he lived. As the weeks went by, Jennifer thought she'd die. At work, she'd daydream of John's black cock fucking her ass, and his tongue licking her nipples.

She tried everything. She even went back to the dance club. But she never saw John again. Sure, she picked up a few other black guys and fucked their brains out. In fact, she only fucked black guys from that time forward. A few of the experiences were fun, like the night she got double-teamed by a couple Saint Louis Rams football players. She even bought a black dildo and fucked herself with it constantly. But it didn't fill the real hole she felt.

Little did Jennifer know that John never gave her a second thought after that night. Just another white snob out to get fucked by a black man, he figured. The only time the subject of Jennifer ever came up again was when one of his black buddies told him one afternoon about a cute little blonde he'd picked up and fucked senseless the night before. "Yeah, what was her name?" John asked. When his buddy said, "Jennifer," it didn't even ring a bell.