Taboo: A Memoir Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, imagining her thyroid gland humming beneath my lips, keeping her in tune.

"No one else has ever kissed me there. No one besides you ever will. It's all yours. Now here...kiss me." She touched the tops of her breasts where they canyoned down into her bra.

"This spot's just for you now. No one else kisses me there, just you." She cupped her hands under her bra. "Now take this off. I don't like it."

I reached behind and eagerly unhooked the clasp—I'd gotten good at that. The bra fell away and her tits spread out to take charge of her topside, fresh and sassy, twinkling up at me, nipples already firm. Hi there, they seemed to say. We need a kiss.

I dipped my head and started for them, but mom cupped her palms over them. "Not yet. First you need to know something." She raised my chin with her fingers until our eyes met. "These are only for you. No one else gets to suck them." She lifted them with her hands, offering them to me as a bountiful gift. "Here. Take them."

I held one in each hand, loving their substantial heft and overflowing luxury. As I kissed one, the other began piping, Me me me! I went from one to the other, sucking and smiling, alternating between two heavens where worry was unknown. "Take off your mother's pants."

I left her bosom, sorry to be parting but hungry for her other treats, and got down on my knees before her.

"But first kiss her tummy."

Pressing my cheek and ear to hug her midriff, I heard dinner gurgling under her padding. I kissed in a circle around the soft cushion of her stomach, then homed in on her belly button, licking it and teasing it with my tongue.

"Tickles," she said with a shiver.

I stopped licking and stared into her knotted omphalos, sensing the great chain of navels leading from womb to womb back to the first mother, wishing my phallus was long enough to reach all the way along it back to Eve. The first family must've been incestuous or else none of us would be here.

"My tummy is just for you to play with. Now pull down my pants."

I unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans, revealing a slice of white abdomen. I used to be inside there, I thought, all cuddled up in her. As I kissed down to her pink panties, I inhaled her piscine scent and began panting. I lowered the blue denim over her round bottom and could see the black pubic shadow under the lace of her panties. I pressed my lips worshipfully against the mound, feeling its warmth and breathing its aroma deeply. Diana kicked off her Mexican sandals. Pulling the pants further down, I uncovered her strong, thick thighs and nipped them gently with my teeth while nuzzling my head into her crotch. At her knees I sucked the skin and thanked the inner bones and cartilage for their good work. I licked her curved calves and narrow ankles, and she stepped out of her jeans. Staring back up the long columns of her legs, I saw an oval of moisture on the pink panties.

"These legs love to wrap around you...and nobody else." She patted my head. "Now make me naked...then take me naked."

I slid the damp undies down in back and stroked her plump buns, lifted them, squeezed them, kissed them. The scent of her musk made me pant faster; my dick was so hard it hurt. I pulled the silk away from her center, uncovering its black kinky curls, fat cheeks, and wet protruding lips that chirped a command: Adore me!

With a long swipe I got rid of the underpants. Gasping, I pressed my lips to the lips of her cunt and licked their slick fuchsia ruffles. Yes, I do! My nose prodded through her bush, craving more of her sex smell. From behind, my hand slid into her groin, fingers opening her passageway.

"My pussy is just for you," mom assured me from above. "No one else gets to look at it...or kiss it...or put their cock inside it. It's your pussy now." She ran her fingers through my hair.

I gave her thighs a parting kiss and stood up. Our eyes formed a deep channel of trust as they met. I gazed down at her nude curvaceous body, and my hard-on now ached inside my pants. I was so moved by the way she'd given herself to me that I had to do the same for her. "Take off your son's clothes," I told her. "Strip him."

I raised my arms, and she peeled off my T-shirt, tickling her fingers over my chest. "OK if I cop a feel?" she asked.

I nodded, and she pressed her hands hard against me, squeezing my chest, shoulders, and biceps. "You're strong," she said.

"You made me strong."

"I want to make you right now." Diana bit me on the neck, and I gently pinched her tit between the muscles of my upper and lower arm, loving the contrast of her softness and my hardness.

"Then you can have me. I'm only for you," I pledged myself to her.

Her hands were at my waist, caressing my stomach then tugging at the metal buttons of my jeans. As they came undone, the heavy denim fell to my ankles and my white steepled underpants proclaimed, I'm next. My turn!

The tip of the tented cotton was wet, and her rubbing finger made it even wetter. She gave it little pinches, first the head, then down the shaft, and I shuddered with pleasure. "What's inside there?" mom asked innocently as a little girl.

I had to swallow before I could speak. "That's for you to find out."

She pulled the elastic away and looked in; her eyes grew big with alarm. "You've got a strange big thing in there! What's it for?"

"For you to find out."

"Not sure I want to. It might bite me."

"It won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good. Then here!" she yanked the shorts down, and its full heft swung out, its one moist eye focused on her. "Oh," she said and put one hand to her chest. "What does it want?"

"You," I told her. "You're the only one it wants. That thing is just for you."

Her fingers reached out and touched it tentatively, as if it were a large and possibly dangerous animal. "What does it want to do to me?"

I stroked her shoulders comfortingly. "Go inside of you. It only goes inside of you."

"Well...OK. If you say so. But where does it go?"

I touched her sopping wet center. "In here. It belongs in here."

Her face was anxious. "Then put it in me now...before I get too afraid."

"You have to lie down on the bed."

Diana fell back, legs spread, knees up, wet red cunt open. "Like this?"

"Just like that." I toed out of my tennies, then stepped out of my jeans and shorts.

"It won't hurt?" she asked.

I kneeled on the bed between her ankles. "Maybe just a little bit."

"Oh!" She closed her knees and bit her full lower lip with her small white teeth.

I opened her knees. "Just at first."

"And then?"

"Then it'll feel good."

"OK. But don't put it in all at once. Just a little at a time," she said in a pout.

I moved up between her thighs. As she saw my prong approaching, she closed her eyes, scrinched her face and turned it to the side, and gnawed fearfully on the quilt.

I pushed it between her nether lips. "Does that hurt?" I asked, shuddering with bliss at the touch.

"Not if you do it slow."

I did it slow...and long...sinking in gradually, loving every millimeter of it, until I was buried to the hilt in her tight hot wet vagina.

"I'm all filled up," mom mumbled through puffed lips.

"Good. That's the way you're supposed to be. I'm supposed to fill you up."

"Oh." She wiggled around it. "I like it."

I pulled it back out.

"Don't go away," she protested.

"I'll come right back."

"OK."

I rubbed the head around the rim, pressing it into all the soft frills and nodes, nudging it against the arch of her portal. Then I sank very slowly back into ecstasy, opening her up again.

"Oh...you're doing it to me." Her voice trailed off into a grunt.

"I'm only going to do it you," I told her. "You're the only woman for me."

Mom clutched me tightly in her arms and raised her legs high to wrap them around my back. I encircled her with my arms and cuddled her up into me. With her tilted like this, her tits slid toward her shoulders, and I filled my mouth with one of them.

I moved in and out while she rocked back and forth to my slow thrusts. Her hands clutched hungrily at my head, back, and rear. We stared deeply into each other, seeing the kind of love that can only come after a pledge of fidelity. "Thank you...for being mine," I managed to whisper.

"Oh, I am! You've taken me. I'm your woman."

"Yes...and I'm your man." I began to piston her harder, banging against her, needing to have her totally, even wanting to punish her a little for ever having made love to anybody but me, ridiculous as that was. She threw her head back and arched her body into mine, taking it all in, liking it.

"That hurts so good. Oh...it's making me come," she gasped. Diana's inner muscles tightened onto me in spasms, and her pelvis rose to meet each of my pumping thrusts, just as strong and urgent as mine. Our bodies were smacking into each other, joined at their hairy middles into a creature that was more than both of us. Her fingernails dug into my back and raked long stripes in my skin.

This sting added a delicious spice to my excitement. I drove into her faster, harder, over the top and spinning out of control. In a roiling mass of shouting bodies we came together, grappling and wrestling, merging into one.

After a long tumult we lay sprawled in exhaustion like warriors after a battle. "What a good fucker you are. You really put it to me," mom said finally. "After that I can't call you Tommy anymore. Now you're definitely Tom. My man Tom...as in male animal!"

She laid her head on my chest. "You make me feel like such a girl...like I'm still learning about things...how it all works down there. It's gotten so much...livelier." Diana peered at her Down There, then at mine. Mine was now considerably smaller, and hers was damp and soft. What mine had put inside hers was now seeping out between her pink lips. Resting now, both our parts seemed smugly contented and totally in charge.

Snuggling in closer, mom offered her breasts up to me. "Kiss them some more. They like it so much." While I gladly took them in my mouth, she continued to talk, but nervously now. "You've played with other girls' breasts before, right? I mean, you've gone this far...with...girls. Am I a girl? Do I count?"

I stopped kissing and rested my cheek on her tits. "You're the only one who counts."

"But how far did you go...with the other...girls?" It was as if she didn't want to ask but forced herself to. "The breasts, like now?"

"Sometimes."

"Inside the underpants?"

"Once." I was embarrassed and irritated that she was prying.

"Who was that with?"

"Why do you want to know?"

She hugged me as if I might suddenly disappear. "Guess I'm just jealous. Maybe I'm tormenting myself. What little bitch has been after my boy?"

I left her bosom and propped myself up on my elbow. "Maybe I was after her." Mom flinched—it brought out the lines around her eyes and mouth, made her look older. "But I'm not after her anymore," I reassured her. "It was just because I didn't have you."

She hugged me and seemed relieved. "Sorry to pester you. I'm glad you want it to be only me. We'll forget about the others."

"Good," I said. "Just you and me."

Diana gave a short, exhausted laugh. "This isn't easy, is it?"

"No...but it's worth it."

We lay back in each other's arms, and I thought about what a heavy vow we had pledged. Now we were really a couple. It was a little scary, but it felt deeper and richer, much better. Jacquot's threat had raised us to a whole new level of commitment.

Chapter Nine

Jacquot got a job. Jacquot wanted to be my pal. Jacquot wanted to have us over to his pad. When we kept turning him down, Jacquot got mad.

He started calling us up, ranting about his "rights." At first mom felt sorry for him, thought maybe we should see him, but the more obnoxious he got, the more turned off she got. We noticed him hanging around outside the building at weird hours. He got a motorcycle, an old Triumph without a muffler, and we would hear it go by late at night. He'd kick it into low gear and rev it up, make it roar. Finally mom got so pissed she threatened to call his parole officer. That backed him off.

I felt like a bastard for hating him, then realized it was his fault that I actually was a bastard, so I hated him all the more. I had driven him away when I was a baby, I could do it again.

We tried to forget about him but couldn't totally. He lurked in the background of our thoughts, reminding us we weren't alone. It wasn't just him—there was a whole hostile world out there that could bring down our love. To block out his and its presence, we clung to each other all the more.

*****

One of the things I loved to do most with mom was nurse. She would half-sit, half-lie in bed with pillows behind her back and cradle my head in her arms, holding it up to her breast. Her skin there was pale and translucent, webbed with tiny blue veins deep within. Naked I would cuddle into her soft ample roundness. Together we would go back in time and relive total contentment. As soon as my mouth was on her nipple, both our brains waves seemed to switch into calming alpha and we were floating off in our dream. Even the songs she used to sing me then started drifting back into my mind, and we went sailing through the Milky Way with Winken, Blinken, and Nod.

When my mouth was bulging full with one teat and my hand bulging full with the other, the double delight seemed to trip me into another state of consciousness.

Something flowed out of them, something subtle that maybe couldn't be measured, but still quite real, a nurturing elixir of femininity. It always brought me to peace. I loved to suck one and drink in the other through half-lidded, sleepy eyes. They were full, demulcent cones that flowed and rolled but held their shape. They were ice cream cones and Christmas trees. They were mom's tits and they liked me.

The nipples were so alert and responsive, always changing and reacting to new stimuli. And it wasn't only touch; they responded to looks, even thoughts. They were very giving of their nourishment, but they were quite greedy when it came to attention. They liked to be focused on, whether by my lips, eyes, or mind. It perked them up, gave them power. They didn't like a brassiere any more than a cat likes a leash. They liked to be free rolling mammas, out in front, the first thing you notice. When the weather was warm, they wouldn't mind being bare for all to admire. But they didn't like being cold. Maybe that was one reason they liked my warm mouth. They were proud they'd kept me alive as a baby. Back then they'd been life itself to me. Now they were more of a psychic balm, but if they still flowed with milk I'd want no other food.

"Nursing you as a baby was such a sensual trip," mom said as if reading my thoughts. "You'd latch onto my nipple, and I'd start floating in bliss. The feeling would spread all over me...like my whole body was a tit, and its making you happy made me happy.

"You used to get hard then. Just like now." She delicately touched my swelling pillar. "I used to wonder about who would be your first, a little jealous and possessive...but I never dreamed it would be me."

"Are you glad?" I asked her.

"Very. But you know...I'm also glad we didn't do anything back then. It would've been a bad idea. What do you think?"

"You're right...it wouldn't've been good. It was better to wait. I wouldn't've known what to do. And I sure couldn't've satisfied you when I was little."

"Let me cuddle up and nurse on you," mom said. I thought she meant my tiny nipples and couldn't imagine that being much fun for either of us, but she went down and slipped the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked it like a nipple. The sensations made me tingle all over. Curling around it in the fetal position, she nestled in and started slurping and gurgling. Her eyes were half closed and dreamy; she became like a baby. As I petted her happy face, I saw her as the child we could never have, and I was hit by a pang of love and loss that almost made me cry. No little ones for us. It didn't seem fair.

You can't have everything, I told myself again, and what we did have was so much greater than what most people have.

Gradually mom took more and more of me in her mouth and increased the force of her sucking, like there was something deep inside me that she needed. I could feel my lubricant trickling and tickling up my channel into her mouth. The taste of it must've increased her thirst, because she sucked harder.

She took it out and nibbled down the bulging central vein with her teeth, stopping here and there for a little swirly action with her lips and tongue, then opened her mouth wide to take in both my balls. With her hand now stroking the shaft, she sloshed my stones around and hummed on them—the tune to the Stones' lyric, "My obsession with your possession." This quite amazing humming vibration lit me up and switched on pleasure nerves I never knew I had; my jaw dropped open with a gasp.

By now I was panting, rock solid, about to explode. She put the mast back in her mouth and slid up and down the length of it, taking it deep into her throat, then drawing out to the tip, which she licked with her tongue and nipped gently with her teeth.

I cried out in frenzy as something erupted deep in my guts. My organ started throbbing and my balls began to bounce, pumping the juice up and up in levels of ecstasy, each greater than the previous, mounting, pounding, building in power until it crested and shot out the top. We both moaned as the first burst hit the back of her throat. She moved her mouth up on it to make room for the spurting sap and sucked even harder. It felt as if she'd stuck a straw of delight deep into my nuts and was draining the cream out. She wanted every bit of it, and each time she swallowed, that increased the pressure and more jetted out.

I was floating among the stars, then I became the stars and for a moment the whole universe as everything united into oneness. And I was still right here on her bed patting my dear mother's head while she gave me head.

As the flow slowed to a trickle, Diana took it out of her mouth and drank the drops seeping out the tip. She licked all the way down around the lipstick-smeared pole, getting the leftovers. Mom was panting and her eyes had turned wild. She moved up to hug me—her teeth were dripping with my come and I could smell it like the wheat germ, full of healthy energy. "You feed me with your seeds," she said. As I hugged her in return, she kissed me on the mouth, and I tasted my slimy salty semen.

This made me crave her taste, so I went down Diana's body with my lips, grazing on her breasts and belly. With a sigh of anticipation she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, ready to be pleasured. I moved between them and stared at their junction. Protected by her brambly bush, a rose was budding there, its petals tightly curved one on another, each leading down into a deeper level of womanly mystery. The petals glistened with dew, and this moist shine brought out their many shades of red. Drawn by its fragrance, I nuzzled my nose through her viny tangle, glad her bush was thornless. Breathing the scent deeply, I lay with my head on her thigh and gazed from the side. Her pubic cheeks were like the calyx shielding the bud. From this angle I could see only the topmost petals, moving ever so slightly with eagerness. I ran the tip of my tongue along their sensitive edges, and they pushed forward for more. I thought about waiting and teasing her, but I was too impatient. Rather than delay the delights, I pressed my lips against her flower, delved it with my tongue, and spread her petals out. She bloomed for me, opening fully from a bud to a blossom, ready for my bee to pollinate her.