Taboo: A Mother's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers

"Tom, would you do me a huge favor? Would you please squirt cum in my mouth? I love feeling hot cum on my tongue and coating my cheeks. It makes me feel very naughty, especially since it will be yours Tom. The thought of getting a mouthful of your cum to savor and swallow makes me all tingly down there." Susan then sucked vigorously on his cock. Her pleading moans filled the car. Her husband's pelvis was trying to move in the tight confines of the driver's seat, pressing her head back against the steering wheel. Her panties were overflowing and as her husband watched, she parted her legs, bent her knees, and shoved her hand into her wet panties.

Taking his cock from her mouth she rubbed her spit against his head between her fingers. "Tommy, cum for me? Will you please feed me that hot cum of yours? Fill my mouth, Tom, please? Then I'll go home and kiss my husband." She lowered her head just in time to feel his cum blast inside her mouth. She moaned, and then came all over her frantic fingers. She nursed the cum from her mouth but didn't swallow it. When the cum stopped pumping out of his cock she lifted her head. Staring straight at him she parted her lips, letting his cum drizzle out over her chin. Then she leaned over and kissed him. She pushed his cum into his mouth with her probing tongue. Both of their chins were covered in cum. It was deliciously nasty. A slight movement outside the car caught Susan's eye and she turned to see the real Tom standing near their car, watching them. She realized he was seeing their faces pressed together, coated in cum. Her husband was in ecstasy knowing that the man was seeing his hot wife's face coated in fresh cum...Tom stood there for nearly a minute before turning and heading for his car.

"Holy fuck, was that hot," her husband said on the way home. Susan couldn't agree more. Susan came hard thinking about that incredible encounter with her husband. Still, in her mind, the cock upon which she sucked was hairless, as was the rest of her lover's body. And that body was young, firm, and lean, unlike her husband's, or Tom's.

JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers
12