Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

The rest of the commercials were for mundane things like coffee, phones and internet providers. Though the internet provider did offer greater porn download speeds to new subscribers.

The rest of 'The Cummings' was one long, prolonged sex scene between mother and son. She rode him, she sucked his cock, he went on top, he cummed, they kissed. During the duration of the show, Regina had placed her hand on her jeans; she was rubbing her inner leg.

"Regina!" her mother entered the room. "Stop masturbating, save yourself, we'll have people over soon."

Regina was blushing. "I-I wasn't, I was --"

Just then, Regina's father burst into the house.

"What a day, what a day. My God what a day I had -- oh! There's my credit card, I must've left it on the table. Oh hello dear," he kissed his wife on the cheek. "How was the boat ride?"

"It was great, I loved every second of it, I must get back on it when it comes back. The men were so great, I cummed so many times."

"Ew, Mom."

"Oh hello Regina. Honey did I mention I saw Regina on the sports-field? Her friend gave me oral sex. So what happened with you and Paula? My friends are dying to know."

Regina stood up and went upstairs. "I'm going to my room; call me when you need me."

As she turned the handle to get in her room, she overheard her mother saying, "She's really getting used to this place."

***

7:45pm

Regina and her brother were back on the couch, awaiting their guests. Their parents were hovering around them, making sure everything was in place. Claire was wearing a black strapy dress while her husband had made minimal effort, wearing a red polo shirt with black trousers. Their kids made no effort; they wore the same clothes from earlier in the day.

"So who's coming over anyway?" Regina asked her mother.

"Oh I never did tell you. Well, when I was on the boat, I met a friend of Vera, you know Vera, well her friend is so nice I invited her and her family to dinner. Her name is Yukari, she's from Japan."

Claire heard a knock at the door. "Oh that's them, come on Matt."

They opened the door and saw Yukari there.

"Oh hello, come on in," greeted Claire.

"Hello," she replied with a big smile. Yukari was wearing a stylish, form-fitting white dress shirt with the buttons undone right to her cleavage, along with tight black trousers. She took her slip-on shoes off and walked into the house, bare footed. She gave Claire a big hug.

Right behind her was her husband. He was a very tan Asian man, around 5'7, slightly stocky build, short dark hair, looked to be in his mid-30's, wearing a green polo shirt with grey slacks.

"Hello, happy to meet you! I'm Greg." he had a huge grin on his face as he gave Matthew a hardy handshake. He spoke in an American accent.

"Hi I'm Matt," he replied.

After him was Keisuke, Yukari's son, he tiptoed past the adults, gave Tommy a nod and sat next to him.

Greg turned around and shouted, "Hey, you can come in now."

A female voice could be heard sighing. Every one of the Cestin's heads turned when they saw a tall female figure enter the house.

"Oh hell no..." Regina's mouth dropped when she saw who'd just walked in.

She glared at Regina with a menacing expression. "Good to see you too, shower buddy."

The girl that had just entered her house was the same person who violated her in the school showers: Tammie Kwon.

***

8:05pm

The Cestin's and the Takahashi/Kwon's were getting along splendidly. The boys were in Tommy's room, playing video games. The mothers were discussing sex toys, while the dads were locked in an intense discussion about Kay Parker High School girls.

The only two not getting along were, of course, Tammie and Regina, which was unsurprising, as threatening to stick a dildo in an anal virgin's ass does sour even the best of relationships.

Tammie was a tall, Amazonian-like, 6'1 Korean teen girl. She had an amazingly athletic toned body; bronze skin; luscious jet-black hair tied-up into a neat ponytail; perfectly round, small, youthful breasts; long, powerful-looking, yet slender legs and rounding it all off with a firm solid ass. She was wearing a tight grey vest with black track pants. Tammie was standing in the corner; Regina approached her, holding a drink.

"So..." Regina didn't know how to start the conversation.

"What do you want?" she asked in her cocky California accent.

"Well, I-I just wanted you to know that there will be no shirt-ripping tonight, s-so if you try anything, I'll fight back like I did last time."

She smirked. "What? You scared?"

"What? No."

"Relax, I'm not working tonight. Besides, if I wanted your ass, there's nothing you can do to stop me. In fact, you'd only have two options: take it, like it. Fuck you."

"Yeah, whatever..."

There was an awkward silence between the two.

Regina cleared her throat. "Hey... I'm just curious, something's been bugging me. I mean, I don't wanna sound rude or nothing, I just noticed that you and your dad are Korean-American, while your mom and brother are Japanese -- and they're from Japan. How is it that you're all related?"

Tammie glared at her. "Well, duh, she's not my mom, she's my step-mom and he's my step-brother. She met my dad here in Tabootopia, obviously."

"Yeah I guessed that, was just curious is all," she shrugged.

"Well, you're the only one that noticed. I guess since we're all 'Asian', everyone just groups us together."

Regina let off a little sly grin. "Are you, are you complimenting me?"

Tammie was blushing. "What? Don't flatter yourself."

Regina giggled quietly.

"S-Stop trying to hit-on me. If I want you, I'll have you on my terms, and trust me, it won't be a nice experience for you."

"Oh I don't know about that, last time was just so nice," she said jokingly. Regina could see past Tammie's tough bravado, she was having fun prodding the girl who many thought of as cold and ruthless. Regina instinctively knew there was another side to her -- and she wanted to get it out of her. Why she wanted to do this, even she didn't know.

Regina playfully poked Tammie on the arm. She no-sold the poking and tried to keep stoic.

The poking did get to her eventually.

"I swear to God if you don't stop I'll kick you in the cunt."

"Ok," Regina lifted her hands up, then gave Tammie a lightning-fast poke on the vagina.

"Ohh! You!" Tammie was fuming with anger. "I'm gonna get you for that."

Regina giggled, turned around and walked away from her.

From across the room, Claire had spotted the girls behaviour.

"Oh how cute, our girls are flirting with each other."

Yukari looked over at them. "Yes, Tammie, she usually, umm, quite girl."

"Wow, I never seen Regina be so talkative before, they really bring the best out each other."

"I agree. So, after dinner, me, you, bedroom?"

"Yes I'm looking forward to it. Hey, you never know, maybe our girls will take each other to the bedroom too..."

***

8:15pm

It was dinner time. Everyone was at the dining table, the Cestin's on the left, the Takahashi/Kwon's on the right, sitting across each other with these parings from left to right: Tommy and Keisuke, Matthew and Greg, Claire and Yukari and at the end, Regina and Tammie. They were all tucking into their roast dinner, enjoying some polite conversation.

"So Regina," asked Greg. "You got any idea what you're doing this fall?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, never thought about it."

"Regina's really good at English," remarked Matthew, "but I don't think the program of teaching at her current school suits her." He was referring to Kay Parker High's English teacher, Miss Bolovey, whose teaching methods lean towards more sexual pursuits rather than traditional curriculum-based learning. For example, Regina's homework assignment was not to write an essay on a book she's read, instead she was told to have roleplay sex where she played the role of an attractive cousin, coming over for a visit for the first time in a long while, with the key characteristic she told to display being 'shyness turning into passion'. (Regina unknowingly passed this assignment when Miss Bolovey watched Regina have sex with Tammie.)

"Oh we all know that school is not really about teaching," replied Greg. "Regina, you ever thought about going to New Babylon University? Tammie's going there."

"Yeah, maybe we can share a room," she said with an evil grin.

"I don't know, maybe."

Wanting some payback for earlier, Tammie stretched out her bare foot, lifted it up, and began rubbing Regina's left leg under the table. Regina didn't mind playing footsie, only problem was that Tammie's legs were so much longer than hers, so Regina couldn't play back, Tammie was in complete control. Regina, unable to respond, was at her mercy -- again.

Tammie stroked her foot slowly down the length of Regina's leg, looking at her with a smug smile. Tammie licked her lips, blowing a sly kiss to her rival. She then lifted her leg up, putting her toe right next to Regina's crotch.

"Ohh," Regina dropped her fork when she felt Tammie's big toe ticking her vagina lips. "T-this food is so hot," she said while covering up her pleasure.

Tammie retreated, having made her point. She seductively mouthed the word "anytime."

Meanwhile, Claire nudged herself closer to Yukari. "Umm, this is a bit embarrassing to say, but I'm kinda getting anxious here. You think you could show me that thing you were talking about, a-after we done eating?"

She nodded. "Yes, no problem."

***

9:05pm

Dinner was over; the boys had gone back to Tommy's room, while the Dads were watching a replay of Tammie and Regina's sexual encounter in the showers.

"Look at that," commented Greg, "Watch this, watch, see how Tammie is on the floor, look, watch how she transitions out of that position, grabs the pussy, spins, turns, bam! That's top of the food chain sex right there, that's some scary skill she's displaying."

"Incredible stuff, yes." Matthew was impressed with Greg's insight.

"Honey~" Claire peeked her head in the doorway. "All us girls are in our bedrooms, you guys be fine down here?"

"Yeah, yeah great," he replied with his gaze stuck on the screen.

"Great, see ya in the morning."

Greg was confused. "Hey, shouldn't we ask to watch."

"Nah! She always does better when it's just the women around her, if I watch, she'll get turned-off. Besides, I'm taping them."

"Right on, right on...oh watch, look how Tammie twirls that thumb, look at that positioning, see that? That's perfect motion."

Meanwhile, the girls were in Regina's room.

Regina was standing in the middle of the room, her arms crossed. "I-I don't get why you have to stay in my room."

Tammie was sitting at the end of the bed. "Can't you guess? You know our dads will try to mount me if I'm alone with them and our moms will try to go down on me. I don't blame them, I mean look at me? I'm hot!"

"Yeah, whatever -- " Regina lost her train of thought when she saw Tammie causally take her pants off, revealing her small red thong, stretching out her long limber legs, her sexy moist thighs on display.

"...What you staring at?"

"Umm, what? Nothing." Regina came back to her senses. "H-Hey, why you taking your pants off?"

"Duh, I'm getting comfortable, I am sleeping over."

"No you're not!"

"Yes, I am, didn't you know that?" in Tabootopia, a nation based around sex, sleeping over is very common.

"Do you even know what's going on in your own house?"

"O-Of course I do." She did not.

Tammie smirked then stood up. "Come, I'll show you. Do not make any noise."

Regina shrugged. "Yeah, ok...whatever."

Regina walked behind her, her gaze stuck on Tammie's deliciously athletic ass.

They approached Tommy's room. The door was half-open, the lights still on. Tammie pushed the door open with her finger, not wanting to make any sound. When they didn't hear either of them talking, the girls crept inside. The room had a large television and Xbox 360 in the top corner, with a small bed on the left. The girls first saw Tommy, snoring loudly, his face buried in the pillow. They went in further and found Keisuke, laying flat on his back, dozing away quietly.

Tammie quickly dashed out the room. Regina saw Tommy's BlackBerry; she tiptoed over to it to read the incoming message.

"You guys suck! Let me make it clear: you're too old and slow, you suck!

Rabid The Clown."

Tammie came back holding a pillow and blanket. She gently placed the pillow under her little brother's head, then put the blanket over him, all without waking him.

Regina smirked at Tammie's kind gesture. In response, Tammie stuck her middle finger at her, mouthing the words "fuck you."

They tiptoed out the room, shutting the door gently.

"What got them so tired?" Regina wondered.

"Don't know, don't care."

"Aw, that was so cute what you did for your brother."

Tammie glared at her. "You tell anyone, I will bite you on the labia."

"Ok, ok," she said with a smile.

"So, wanna see what our dads are doing?"

"Yeah, sure."

They leaned over the railing to take a listen in on their fathers' conversation.

Greg was continuing his analyses. "Yeah it surprised me that Tammie got dominated, but what really surprised me was how it happened, you know what I mean?"

Matt agreed. "Yes, yes. You know I knew Regina had it in her, but I do agree with you, what she did with her, I was very impressed. Oh that's right, I almost forgot, I just brought the new Best of Rachel Steele High, It may be a smaller school, but it has some really exciting sex, they have this thing called Gym Sex, where the boys and girls locker rooms are -- oh you must already know all that. No wait! We should watch Inside Kay Parker; it's on in a couple minutes."

"They're not going anywhere," Tammie concurred.

"Yep."

"So that just leaves our moms, come now, I'll show you what they're doing."

The girls walked down the hall, to the furthest bedroom. Regina could hear faint sounds coming from the room. As she got closer, the sounds became moans and they got louder and louder .

Regina couldn't believe what she was hearing, "No way, my mom can't be doing that, she's not like that."

"Heh, you have much to learn."

They kneeled down and peeked through the narrow opening. Regina was stunned at what she saw. There was Yukari, on her knees, fully nude, giving oral pleasure to Regina's mother, her naked body laid out on the bed, writhing in pleasure.

"Oh don't stop, oh, oh, oh!" Claire was holding on tight to Yukari's head. "Ohhh fuck that's good!"

Regina couldn't take her eyes off it: her own mother getting oral sex from another woman. To her amazement, she wasn't horrified at what she was seeing, she was quite intrigued, even somewhat aroused.

"Ha, Yukari is twirling her tongue into your mom's pussy, I swear your mom's gonna squirt all over her! I can tell."

Yukari had opened Claire's legs wider, blowing air into her soft pink lips. Claire was panting heavily, her cheeks bright-red, sweat running down her body. Yukari then found Claire's clit, she licked it with the tip of her tongue, causing Claire to moan even louder, her legs shaking like leafs.

Tammie tapped Regina on the shoulder. "Come on, let's go, if Yukari sees you she'll rip you apart, she loves it bald and ripe."

"O-Ok, right, right."

The girls walked back to Regina's room.

"I only did all that to pass the time, don't think we're friends or something stupid like that."

"Yeah, whatever." Regina shrugged. She sat on the bed, Tammie sat on the windowsill.

She looked at Tammie with an ominous stare.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?"

"I know you, as soon as I fall asleep; you're going to do things to me."

"Bitch please, don't get such a big head. Just because I dragged you into a shower just one time -- just once -- doesn't mean I wanna marry you or something. And what's all this about you knowing me? Umm, you do know I only met you two days ago?" Tammie stuck out two fingers to add further emphasis, "Two days! Two days! You can't know someone in two days."

"Ok, ok...I still think you're going to try something."

Tammie sighed, "Ok, if you still on edge, why don't you try to bore me to sleep? That's a good idea, go on, try it, tell me about your day, I'm sure that will send me to sleep."

"Well...ok."

***

9:45pm

"So Paula starts shouting at her dad, in like, Romanian, I think, I got no idea what they said, all I know was her dad was so humiliated at whatever she said to him, he looked so glum."

"God! Paula's dad is a total cuntface, giving such hard anal, who would wanna do that to Vivian? she's got a good body sure, though she doesn't turn me on at all, the most I could do with her was a finger-fuck, fucking her was like fucking a Care Bear. That guy and his whole family can suck my toes, every last one of them..."

Regina had just finished telling Tammie about her day. Though she wouldn't admit it, Tammie was enjoying their talk. Regina suddenly remembered she'd left a detail out.

"There was one thing I forgot to mention: so when I was in the bar, I saw this thing on the television called Sex Games."

Tammie smirked. "You know I compete in those? I'm a top-class competitor. I already got some titles at home: Best Anal Scene, Best Ass (for the month of July), Best Stamina."

"Oh really? I noticed they've all got stage names, so what's yours?"

"T.K-won," she said proudly.

"Huh...that's not very good."

"What? Fuck you bitch, it's spelled T with a dot, then K, then a hyphen between K and w, making it spell out T.K-won, as in T.K has just won! Now you get it?"

"Oh now I get it, yeah I guess that works." Regina was stopped mid-shrug.

"Don't you shrug your shoulders at me! You're looking at the next Sex Games Grand Sex Champion."

"Huh, what's that?"

"You don't have the first idea about any of this stuff do you?" Tammie sighed. "Fine, to pass the time, I'll explain The Sex Games rankings. In Sex Games, there is no winner and loser, not that it matters, as I know I always win. Well anyway, the girls get rankings, eight in total. You start at the bottom and work up to the highest rank: Grand Sex Champion. There's only ever been one in the entire history of Tabootopia, it's a really tough goal, though most of the other girls don't care about getting to the top, they see The Sex Games as an opportunity to get scouted, get their own magazine deals, TV shows, all that stuff. I'm sure I'm the only one trying to get to the top...not that I care what you think."

"Oh so you feel like there's no point doing it unless you win, you wanna be number one?"

"Yeah, number one! There is no point doing it if you don't aim for the top. I'm undefeated -- and you don't count in the record, ok? You didn't end my streak, that doesn't count! Got it?"

"Ok...So, that's like your dream? Being the best at Sex Games?"

Regina had hit a nerve. "What!? Don't be stupid; dreams are unachievable, they're not real: what I'm doing is. I'm going to the top; it's all a matter of time."

"So how many people you told that to?"

"No one, they don't get it, they lack my ambition, which I totally get."

"Well, since you told me, I guess I better tell you something, but you promise not to tell anyone?"

Tammie scoffed at her offer. "What? Please bitch, I'm not a sharer: I'm a taker. If it's some deep dark secret, I'm telling everyone."

Regina giggled. "I know you won't."

"Yeah, whatever...so go on, tell me."

"Ok. Here goes."

***

6:25am

It's early morning; the sun was peeking out through the curtains. The first person it hit was Greg Kwon, he was seated on the couch, having fallen asleep while watching T.V. He awoke slowly, his eyes adjusting to the bright light.

"Man, what time is it?" he looked at his watch, "what? Six?" he shook his friend Matthew, who was dozing away right next to him. "Hey, Matt, come on wake up."

Surt
Surt
935 Followers