Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birdie gasped at the directness. "We set-up a date and dinner," she whispered.

Misty waved her arm, "Oh, you know, nookie, snuggling, fucking, basically. I want you to fuck me...no, it's me, Miss Quinn, the fine-ass momma of that little punk Yusuf, remember? Oh I'm hot, don't worry about it, I got a banging body...at my place...bring it, I want it, you know you want me...no, no money, fuck you, you think I'm a hooker? Motherfucker I am a restaurant owner! I don't fuck for money! Motherfucker when you come here I'm going to bite you so hard...oh that's right you better be coming, yeah, what time? Umm..."

Birdie flashed four fingers.

"Yeah, four o'clock...ditch the detention class, fuck 'em, you got my tight pussy waiting for you...Bye lover~," she put the phone down.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Birdie. "How'd you convince him to come?"

Misty grabbed her tits, "These convinced him, these did, and this," she then grabbed her pussy. "This can bring in a whole hellva lot of men, if you know what I'm saying."

"Great, we'll be right back with the sex!"

At this point, mother and daughter were in a state of primal heat, their natural reactions taking over: Regina with her jeans unbuckled, sliding her right hand down her nether regions, while Claire had her shaven pussy out on show, her panties slid over.

"Can I, Mom?" asked Regina.

"Oh you're not doing it already? Go on, I'm your mom, it's okay."

The fact she was her mother made it not 'okay' in normal circumstances, but this wasn't normal circumstances by any stretch of the imagination. Very quickly, mother and daughter pleasured themselves as casually as possible, as if they were sipping tea, but with added cream and sugar.

After the sexy commercials (made to keep the juices flowing in the viewers) the show was back on. The scene was the bedroom, Birdie and Misty surveying the area.

"Okay," said Birdie. "We've put cameras everywhere in the room, the set-up is in place. First Mr. Child will come, then Yusuf."

"So how we gonna lock my son in this room?" asked Misty.

"Good question: Well, basically, I'll hide behind this bushy plant, when he comes near the door to look, I'll shove him in the bedroom and lock the door."

"Girl~ that's a terrible idea! Damn, look at you: you're tiny! My son is tall, he's six-two and you're what? Five-one and ninety pounds?"

"Hey, I'm tough. Trust me, this will work."

Misty put her hands up, "Aight, it's your show."

"Okay, I'm just going to go wait in my bush, good luck."

"You too."

Birdie provided the voiceover for the show, keeping the cameras on the bedroom: "Ten minutes later Mr. Child came and -- wow-- he is such a handsome man! It didn't take long for the two of them to get down."

They showed sped-up footage of Mr. Child -- a tall, dark-haired, light-black skinned, bespectacled man in his late-twenties -- with Misty, she shoving him on her bed, they quickly naked and him eating her out for a good, long while.

"Finally, he came..."

In the bedroom, Misty was riding Mr. Child, her hands on his chest, his large cock inside her, his hands clutched around her round butt. Then, outside, there was a commotion.

"What the fuck!?" said a deep male voice. "Whoa, whoa!" seconds later he came tumbling into the room.

"Ha, I told you," said Birdie before she locked the door.

Mr. Child paused while Misty kept going. Son Yusuf stood up and put his hands over his mouth.

"Mom!? What the fuck? Aw come on!" he averted his eyes while going for the door.

"You ain't going anywhere, Son," said Misty. "Sit down: we got you a chair, you being taught a lesson."

Yusuf grabbed the doorknob, "What the fuck, this is locked!? Who's that little girl outside? What the fuck is going on!?"

"Your punishment, that's what's up" she said while her pussy went in-and-out the math teacher's cock, she making slippery noises with her wet vagina.

"Mom!?" he shouted while he stood near the door, cowering. "What the fuck is going on!?"

"I, I," having no clue this would happen, Mr. Child was stunned. "Umm, I."

"You keep riding me," ordered Misty. "Come on, grab my butt. Put your hands on this little boy's mother's tight black ass!"

Yusuf didn't like this, "Oh that's so fucked up! Whoa, wait," he covered half his eyes and looked down, "You're fucking Mr. Child!? Fuck you Child!"

Mr. Child cowered a little, but was eased by the warm hand of Misty on his chest.

"No, Son, fuck you! You've been showing no respect to authority, no respect to hard-working teachers like my man right here, the man who has his BIG cock inside me right now, this sweet man here who's not only kind but can bring it in the bedroom too."

"Oh thank you," said Mr. Child.

"Fuck!" shouted Yusuf.

Misty glared at her cowardly boy, "Yeah? Well, fuck you, shut yo mouth and watch -- and don't jerk off: I'm your mother, remember that!"

She stayed on top, going harder, bouncing her sexy little body. Mr. Child was both turned on and vindicated by all this; enjoying both the sex and the action of taking the mother of his most disliked pupil.

"Aww, that's sweet," said Claire with two fingers inside her dripping pussy.

"Yeah, I like Misty, she's cool," replied Regina, her juices flowing like water. "Oh I'm spilling."

"Don't worry about that, we'll get your father to clean that up, now let's keep watching."

Misty and her man kept the bed shaking, their bodies grooving in perfect motion.

"Uh, uh, that's right big boy, keep sticking it in, keep sticking it in! Ohhh motherfucker, oh fuck, fuck, fuck me, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum."

To Yusuf, hearing his own mother speak in that way, using such high-level sexual talk, was shocking, disturbing and...enticing. Feeling his body warm, he let his ears open wider to hear more from his mom.

"That's right! Yes, oh fuck me, oh yes, so good, oh yeah, oh yes! Fuck me big boy, fuck me good, yeah, I'm a dirty little bitch! I'm a dirty little bitch! Fuck yeah, fuck yes! Slap my ass, slap it, oh yes! Fuck me harder, fuck me hard big boy!"

The sounds were getting to Yusuf: the groans, the moans, the bedsprings, the sound of his mother's butt being smacked; he had to fight the urge not to look, not to take a peek, even if every part of him was screaming to take just one quick look.

"Hmm, yes!" she shouted. "That's right, keep going big boy, ohhh, that's right, that's right! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh! I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, I'm a dirty little fucking bitch! Are you gonna make me cum? Make me cum!? Ohhh, I wanna cum! Make me cum, big boy!"

That did it for him, now he had to take a gander. Yusuf unpeeled his fingers from his face, one digit at a time, the picture getting clearer and clearer until he saw it: his sexy mom riding the math teacher.

"Damn!" he said under his breath, stunned by his mother's dynamite figure and excellent riding technique. She paid him no attention, continuing to ride her man. As she did, her son slid his hand underneath his jeans and started jerking off.

"Oh yes big boy! Yes, give it to me, uhh, yes! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh yes, yes, ohhh... Hey, Son, how do you like-- what the fuck you doing, boy!?"

Yusuf jumped when his hand was caught underneath his baggy jeans.

"Shame on you," she said with a grin. "I'm your mother."

"S-sorry," he said under his breath, looking at the ground.

"Now look and listen, boy: your mama loves dick, big dick, she loves getting it and having it inside her. This is yo punishment: since you ruined it for me so many times, why not see it all! Huh? You understand me now, boy? You sorry now for ruining all my dates?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said while holding his hat over his slumped jeans.

"And, boy, you got someone right here that deserves an apology," Misty pointed to her panting lover.

"Ahh, no way."

"Oh you will say you're sorry to him!" shouted Misty. "You think you can disrespect the man that has his dick -- his BIG dick -- inside of me? You say you're sorry right now, boy!"

"Aw...sorry," Yusuf mumbled.

"I didn't hear that. Wanna try again?"

"I'm sorry," he said with his voice raised.

"I'm sorry Mr....?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Child."

Mr. Child wiped the sweat off his brow before saying, "You're welcome."

This was an amazing turnaround in attitude for Yusuf and it was all due to him seeing his mother and math teacher have sex. Thanks to this, Yusuf lost all his bravado, all his swagger, humbled beyond belief by his naked, yet immensely powerful mother. Yusuf felt most humble when he saw his mother go down and kiss Mr. Child on the lips, passionately and deeply, something a son should not see.

"Ahh, come on now," he said while jerking off.

"Shut yo mouth and watch!" said Misty. "Think that's bad?" she grabbed Mr. Child's hands and put them on her breasts. "Watch him squeeze my tits, go on, look, look at him squeeze your mother's breasts!"

"Ohhh!" Yusuf's face was contorted in disgust, while his hand contradicted him and went faster.

Misty and her man kept their pace going for a minute longer, till she felt it coming.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Misty's groans got louder. "Oh I feel it, I feel it, oh, oh, Son, Son, come quick, stand there, right there."

Yusuf rushed over to where his mother had pointed, right at the foot of the bed.

"On your knees, your knees, boy."

Captivated by his mother's tight butt and quivering pussy lips, Yusuf got on his knees and watched with awe.

"Uhhhh, here it comes, here it --!" Misty released the cock from her pussy, opened her lips wide and -- boom! -- her squirt came rushing out like a jet tornado, flying right out, hovering, gliding through the air and landing right on her son's...face.

Smack went the crystal-clear liquid. "MOM! What the FUCK!?" he said as his face was drenched with his mother's orgasmic sensations.

Misty wasn't done. She turned around and rapidly fingered herself, using her years of festering rage as her fuel, pushing her fingers in-and-out with fast, fast strokes while her son wiped the sticky liquid from his eyes. After cleaning his face, Yusuf's attention was quickly taken when he looked directly at his mother's tits, they so pert and round, looking so soft and warm. Then, in a fraction of a second, as he was distracted by his mother's breasts, he saw a hovering shot go way up in the air, and then, almost in slow motion, land right on his head with an almighty splash.

"AHH! MOM! WHY!?" he fell on the floor and wiped his face with the bed sheets.

Misty giggled then fell into the arms of her man.

"Now you got a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t? Huh, Son!?" she said as one final squirt left her vagina and hit her cradled boy

Seeing the transference of a mother's cum to her son's face made the Cestin women ready for their own big finish.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm cumming."

"Oh me too, me too!"

Regina closed her eyes, fingered fast and let her liquids soak into her soft pink panties. Claire went for a more dramatic closer: she rubbed her hands over her pert breasts, had both legs high in the air, her vaginal lips parted, and, taking inspiration from Misty, shoot a bullet out, letting it hit the hardwood floor with a thwack.

"Ohh, ohhh," groaned Claire, wiping the sweat from her forehead, her black hair a tangled mess, her lips and mouth filled with hot water. "That was fun...we so should do this again sometime."

"Sure, Mom," said Regina, she swimming in her juices. "You gotta tell me when this show is on again; it's fun."

"Oh hold on a second, honey," Claire leaned over and took a quick whiff of her daughter's vaginal area.

"Wow, Regina, your vagina smells great! Just like fresh orange juice!"

"Thanks, Mom...I'm not going to smell yours."

As the show drew to a close, updates were posted on each individual: Misty and Mr. Child were taken to Tabootopia while Yusuf stayed on the outside, told to work out some of his issues before being allowed in.

At the Cestins, mother and daughter both went to their respective bedrooms to clean up. It hit Regina then, as she slid her soaking wet panties off, that she didn't find the joint-masturbation session with her mother to be all that weird. In fact, to her, it was a normal activity, not at all strange. Later in the day, Regina phoned her friends to tell them about what had happened. Unsurprisingly, they were not at all shocked.

"Your mom just started jizzing with you?" said Soyo. "Bitch please, my moms eats me out every Sunday."

Vivi later added: "Aww! How cute! My momma and me wear our jammies when we have our cuddly fun time."

After that topic, Regina's friends told her what they got up to on their non-sex day and Regina again was told that her planetary assessment was wrong. By night-time, Regina was in her bed, her body feeling cool and fresh with a warm sense of anticipation for what tomorrow held.

***

Sports Day, a day of sporting events held by schools across the world, aimed at promoting fitness, sportsmanship and a healthy lifestyle for all the young ones involved. In Tabootopia, and in particular, Kay Parker High School, Sports Day had an added meaning: that being the day that the public gets to watch nubile teen girls jump, run, sweat and all-around work their supple youthful bodies. This day was big business for Kay Parker High, as this all-girl version of Sports Day had a three-hundred strong crowd composed almost entirely of men, the stands packed with proud fathers and keen perverts alike. Seeing as the girls were the major attraction, KPH aimed to get the absolute most out of the school's most prized assets, thus professional television cameras, podiums and photographers were all set up around the sports field, all with the objective to get the best shots of these scantily dressed (legally-aged) teen girls.

Regina, clad in a midriff-exposing cleavage-supporting white t-shirt and basketball shorts, was stretching herself out in the green grassy field, gearing up for the day's events. Whilst she worked on her gluts, Daniel -- a mocha-skinned, plain-faced, plain-clothes wearing dark-haired American teenager -- and Björn -- a short, slim Swedish teenager, wearing a tight purple shirt and skinny jeans -- stopped to say hello to their friend.

"Oh hey," said Daniel.

"Hey," replied Regina, remembering the two boys from her school fieldtrip to the farmlands. "What you guys doing here?"

"Uhh, umm, here to watch the girls," replied Björn. "How about you? I didn't know you were, umm, into this type of thing."

"I'm not, really, I just came because Vivi and Soyo told me to. They're at home because Soyo got a sex ban. So, here I am, on my own. Hey, guys, can I ask a dumb question? Are we on Earth?"

She'd stumbled onto Daniel's favourite non-pornographic interest: "I have a theory, actually --"

"Tell her later," interrupted Björn. "Trust me, ahh, Regina: it's very long, it will hurt your sex drive if he explains."

Regina shrugged. "Whatever...so you guys here to compete or something?"

"Compete?" said Daniel. "Boys Sports Day is tomorrow, no one's here to see us, they're here to see you, and it's not like any competing is going on: none of these events are structured at all: it's all a random collection of running, throwing and jumping, made so that Principal Sanchez and the dads have something to jerk off to."

"Isn't it amazing?" said Björn.

"It's so great!" replied Daniel. "I'm so glad you reminded me, but we can't tell Ruth or Kelly, they'll be mad that I'm out here."

"Ahem," Regina folded her arms. "Well, anyway, you guys mind hanging here with me? I don't really know anyone expect you guys."

"Sure," replied Daniel. He then turned to his friend Björn, who had his neck turning, twisting, cranking, taking in all the sights.

"Ahh, umm, look, there's Malaika, ohhh look at her abs and butt, I wanna, umm, so badly want to touch her hair! Ohhh and Cindy, those boobs are so nice, ahh, umm, oh! Kara has gone barefooted! Look, ahh, no shoes!"

Whilst Björn continued his gazing, Regina took a step back, an old memory coming towards her. That memory, that man, was the principal of the school, Principal Sanchez. He was greeting the students, shaking hands with them, reaching ever closer to the one he wanted to "just hang, just hang" with.

"Oh crap!" she said. "Not him! Oh no."

"Sanchez?" said Daniel. "What he do to you?"

"Well, before I even knew what this place was all about, he asked me to have sex with him and I had a total freak-out."

"He does that with every girl."

"It was still very awkward!"

Principal Sanchez reached Regina's group, first greeted by Björn.

"Excellent operation you are, umm, running, Sir," he said while shaking the principal's hand. "The video quality, ahh, the speed of the DVD releases, it's all excellent."

"Thank you so much," he said with that Mexican accent and winning smile. "Keep supporting this school, even after you graduate. You don't know how much it pains me to know that you students, my children, will be leaving me in just one mere month...but you can come visit anytime!"

"Thank you Sir, thank you."

"Anytime," he patted Björn on the shoulder then winked. Sanchez then stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar face -- and body -- right in front of him.

"Regina!"

"...Hey," she grumbled.

"My beautiful child Regina," he took her hand and kissed it. "My you have blossomed!"

She blushed then shrugged. "Thanks."

"Have you finally adjusted? Yes? First time I met you, you stormed out of my room by the mere suggestion of sexual fornication, but now, hmm, tell me: how many times a day do you get propositioned?"

Regina gave off a smug little smile. "Umm, yeah...a lot."

"Well of course, of course you do, what with..." he lost his train of thought when his view shifted to Regina's bouncy breasts. "...Yo lo quiero una mordedura...Haha, well, anyway, yes -- whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute here, something's missing: Where's the supporting cast? The loud Asian girl and the giggles?"

"They're suspended."

"Such a shame," Sanchez said with a dour look. "They need to stop having sex with such strange men... like them," he turned his head to the crowd of perverted men. "Those men don't know how to properly treat my beautiful children; they're such animals, driven by their hormonal urges -- whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute, whoa... Those bastards!" The principal saw the assorted men out of their seats, flashing their cash to nearby teen girls. Deeply angered, Sanchez stormed right over to the bleachers and shouted at the crowd of perverts:

"What are you doing? What is this!? Stop that, stop that right now!" He slapped the back of his hand on his palm. "These are not whores: they're my students, my children!"

A whiny-voiced bearded pervert protested this call, "But they accepted our money."

"Of course they take your money: kids are not that smart! Now listen closely because I will not repeat myself: none of you take any of my girls during the competition, okay? Okay? I, we, need them to perform, to captivate, yes? Yes? Agreed?"

The group of middle-aged men mumbled amongst themselves. A minute later, a sweater-clad, pudgy, balding man stood up and spoke in a nasally voice: "Fellas, I think I can speak for the group in saying that we'd like to watch the events, enjoy ourselves, have this recorded for future prosperity, and then, when it's done, we'd like to approach and attempt to lure these girls for some of our own joys. Is that order okay with everyone?"

The men agreed wholeheartedly. In a sign of perverted solidarity, they agreed to remain seated.

"Mr. Sanchez, is that fine?"

Sanchez was pleased. "Good, good, okay, we have a deal: I don't want you guys going anywhere when we're filming, okay? Stay put."

The perverted leader replied with a smile and salute. "Will do Señor Sanchez."