Tag You're it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"God! Is she actually touching herself?" I wondered.

We continued to watch, and I continued to get harder and harder, I had finished my third glass of wine, now feeling it a little myself, reaching for the bottle to pour another. Seeing this, mom quickly drained her own glass, holding it out to me. As she did, she removed her hand from inside her robe, and not too carefully either as it parted considerably, especially as she then leaned forward. "Here, fill me up again too!" she asked. As I poured, I could see her right breast entirely, it had all but fallen out of her robe. Even when she sat back, the front of her bathrobe remained partially open, the fullness of that same breast now openly exposed and just sitting there, though her nipple had just barely secreted itself back behind the material of her terry cloth robe.

By this time the young man was running his hand up and down her partially exposed leg, inching ever forward and higher until it had eventually disappeared beneath her somewhat short skirt and remained there. By the expression on the woman's face, it was obvious as to what he was now doing to her even if you couldn't see it.

"I bet you've done that a time or two haven't you Daniel?" she asked, her speech once again sounding a bit slurred along with her giggle as she said that.

"Mom!" I said feigning shock at her comment.

"Oh come on Daniel, I'm your mother, you can tell me. I bet you have, haven't you?"

"Not in a long...long time," I finally admitted. "Not since Penny and I broke up, that's for sure!"

"So, you're telling me your not seeing anyone, or doing anything?" she asked, her speech sounding even more slurred than it had.

"Didn't say I'm not doing anything..." I said boldly, wondering as I said it what kind of response I might get from that. Once again mom laughed, even more nervously, her face growing red as she thought about that, though I wondered if it was from the wine or embarrassment, though most likely both.

"Know what you mean," she said. "Me too."

We again sat in silence watching the movie, I was glad that it wasn't anything really hard core as they didn't show anything too explicit, though we both watched as the woman now reached over, unzipping the young man's pants, her hand quickly finding its way inside where it suggestively showed she was jerking him off.

"Maybe you'd better help me upstairs to bed after all," mom said struggling up to her feet as she said it. She wobbled precariously as though about to fall over. I jumped up, just reaching her before she did. But as I did, the front of her robe came entirely open, she was naked beneath it but didn't react to the fact that she was, nor that I could obviously see her. "Guess I had a bit too much to drink," she told me apologetically, though she didn't make any effort whatsoever in closing her robe back together as I began to guide her shakily back up the stairs to her room.

It took a great deal of effort in getting her up there. Twice I had nearly lost her, once having to all but lift her and carry her up, my arm coming into direct contact with her bare breasts as I did so, but somehow I managed it. I finally did pick her up, carrying her down the short corridor off the landing into her bedroom, and then placed her gently down onto the bed. I wasn't sure what else to do, and nearly turned leaving her the way that she was, half in and half out of her robe, and not yet under the covers.

"Help me Daniel," she said somewhat feebly, and then lay there struggling to get out of her bathrobe, even though I'm sure she knew I would see her naked if I did. But the fact she had asked spurred me into action. I managed to get one arm out of the robe, basically exposing her completely. It was inadvertent, and unavoidable contact as my hand grazed one of her breasts, reaching over to try and wrestle out the other arm, she even giggled when I did that, making it more difficult as though fighting me rather than helping me.

"Tag, you're it," she said in a very slurred sounding speech, her eyes closed, and suddenly appearing to have passed out after having said that. I just stood there looking down at her totally nude form, the words a reminder of so long ago now.

As a child we had played a very innocent game together, and even then only on the weekends. It had become a challenge for the two of us, if I could approach and touch her without her catching me before I did, I would then say "Tag you're it." Having accomplished that small feat, I was then granted something simple, like an extra cookie before dinner, or an extra half hour of TV before bedtime. If mom was able to do the same thing to me, then it usually meant I had to straighten up my room, or take out the garbage, which was normally dad's job. Things like that. And the only other rule was, we each only got one shot at it during the day, Saturday or Sunday. If we failed, either one of us, then we had to wait until the next day before trying it again.

Her comment had seemed strange to me hearing her say it. It had been a long time, a very, very long time since we'd last played that particular game. She was for whatever reason remembering that, though why she had, and what she'd meant by it before passing out remained a mystery to me.

I should have simply stepped out of her room and gone back to mine. But there she was, naked and beautiful lying right there in front of me. Though my erection of earlier had dwindled considerably, it now came back with a vengeance. A combination of the movie perhaps, quick tantalizing peeks at my mother, the suggestive, almost flirtatious conversation we had shared, suddenly had me rigidly hard once again. Mom lay quietly unmoving, her breath was easy, steady and calm, by the looks of it, she had indeed passed out, and was now sound asleep. And now, here I was, horny as hell and my own mothers delicious nude body laying there staring up at me. Like I said, I shouldn't have, whatever possessed me at the moment defied all reason, all logic, all morality. But even then I didn't see it as being all that wrong. All I was doing was looking. I certainly wasn't touching, no matter how tempted I might be. All I was doing was looking...and remembering. Remembering the way she had looked as I spied on her through the open door. The way her hands had caressed and played with her breasts, those same magnificent breasts I was staring at now. And like then, just as they were now, so hard, so firm and erect. "Was she aroused?" Probably not I considered. Though the room certainly wasn't cold, just being naked and uncovered the way she was, was no doubt responsible for that. Still...

"Fuck!" I said aloud, looking at her as I'd said it, but there was no recognition, no stirring in her lovely nude form. I took my cock out and began to slowly stroke it, ever the much aware of the slightest movement, but there was none aside from her calm breathing as I watched her chest rise and fall, her breasts so full, so lovely as she lay there. Tempted yes, I wanted to reach over, finger one. "Did I dare?" I stood there asking myself. "What if she woke, saw me standing there, dick in hand hovering over her?"

I decided she was too far gone to wake up to that. Wrong as it was perhaps, I was myself too fucking horny not to. "Just a touch," I told myself. "A simple quick touch of her nipples, her breasts."

Shakily, literally scared to death, I reached over, one finger just resting atop one of her hard elongated nipples. I pressed it, expecting her eyes to pop open when I did, but they didn't. She didn't even stir really, though I heard her murmur briefly, unintelligible, yet pleasurable sounds. I touched her again, this time softly, ever so softly rolling that hard nubbin between my fingertips. Once again she murmured, but said nothing, continuing to lie still.

"Fuck!" I said again, once more expecting a response, though none came. Dick in hand I moved around to the side of the bed, I was at just the right height, leaning over just a bit, just a tiny fraction, I could just reach her, now rubbing the pearly-dropped head of my dick against the other nipple. As I did, I left a snail's smear of lubrication upon her breast, seeing the glistening glow of it on her flesh there in the light of the bedside lamp. I did it again, even squeezing the head of my own prick, opening the tiny little slit, working it much like a mouth now as I purposely placed it against my mother's tit, kissing it. Again I worked it, squeezing, another fat droplet of moisture oozing out to drop, and then drool down the side of her nipple. I now rubbed that with the tip of my cock, delighting in the decadent sensation, once again hearing the murmured moan of what...pleasure? Perhaps. Obviously I had interrupted her earlier from reaching climax, perhaps as she dreamt, fantasizing or thinking about whatever it was she'd been thinking about, had come back to her now as I teasingly played with her nipples.

Suddenly she stirred, I stood up, prepared to thrust my cock back inside my jeans, but her eyes remained closed, if anything her legs fell apart even more widely now. As they did so, my attention was now drawn down between her legs, her almost hairless split fully revealed to me. She didn't shave, perhaps trim maybe, but the soft fine downy hair was sparse quite naturally, almost nonexistent without her having to do anything. I noticed then how thick, pink and full her outer lips were, puffy as though aroused. I sat down on the bed next to her, once again just looking not touching, assuring myself she was still fast asleep. Only then did I dare do what I had only moments ago done to her breasts. I gingerly placed my fingertip on her lips, slowly sliding it upwards along one side and then down the other, repeating the process several times as lightly as I could manage to do it until I had once again assured myself she wouldn't wake while doing this. Satisfied, only then did I actually run it directly up the center of her pink glistening split, pressing only slightly, just enough to feel the inner folds of her sex suddenly surround my finger, the moisture evident as I did. I held my finger up to my nose, smelling her heat, her essence, then sucked it, savoring the taste of her, her flavors. I wanted more. Once again I dipped, running my finger up her very slick groove, accidentally brushing against her hard little clitoris. I held my breath, my eyes locked on hers, but she made no movement, her eyes remaining closed though I did notice her breathing seemed to be a bit quicker. I touched her again, tickling her clit gently, softly, her breathing slowly escalating as I did so. I could hear my own heart beating, felt it threatening to explode from within my chest, especially as my finger then wormed its way inside her. I felt the heat of her surrounding it, wondering what it would feel like around my prick. My cock felt like steel, throbbing almost painfully as I sat there slow-stroking myself, stroking my mother, finger-fucking my own mother simultaneously. Before I knew it, I felt the pleasured surge, knew my climatic release was eminent. I looked about wildly, trying to find something, anything to catch it in...but I was too late, too needful. I looked down, before me lay my own beautiful, sensual, erotic mother. I came. I came again, squirting, squirting. I stood there, a torrent of my spunk splashing down against and upon my own mother. I watched ribbon after ribbon of my sperm criss cross against her breasts, down her tummy, even splashing against her pink petaled lips as I dowsed her like a fire hose gone wild.

And then I stood there, looking down at what I'd done. "Dumbass, stupid fucking dumbass!" I called myself. I had just shot the best fucking wad of my life, all over my own mother. She was slick with my cream, and I knew there was no way in hell I was going to be able to adequately explain that by morning. There would be no excuse. She would wake, eventually remember and then discover what it was I had done. There would be no way I could face her, nothing I could say or do by way of apologizing for what I'd so foolishly, so stupidly allowed to happen.

And then I remembered. Maybe she need never know, well...not really anyway. Once, Penny had let me titty-fuck her at the drive in. I had cum all over her breasts, dowsing her almost as much then as I had just now creamed my own mothers body, though over a much wider area of course. There had been nothing available to wipe up all the sperm with, so I had simply sat there massaging it into her chest, her breasts until it was all gone.

"Natural lotion," Penny had teased me, enjoying the sensual erotic feel of my hands upon her as I did so.

I crawled back onto the bed, slowly, softly, and ever so cautiously, I began rubbing my cum into my mother's body until it was entirely gone.

After it was, I pulled the covers up and over her, kissing her forehead before I left, whispering the words as I did so. "Tag...you're it." I stood briefly at the door looking back at her, but she didn't move. I stepped out, closing it behind me and then padded down to my own room where I slept soundly until morning.

**

I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, which I shouldn't have. The kitchen was too far away for one, and my door being closed for another. I opened my eyes, the aroma even stronger now as I did so. I rolled over looking up. Mother was sitting in a chair across from me, just then taking a sip. She pointed at the nightstand next to my bed, another sat there waiting for me.

"Good morning," she said wide-eyed bright and alert, which I still wasn't.

"Morning," I responded, though now a small fear began to course through me. "Why is she here?" She was still wearing the same robe she'd worn last night, though I hadn't took notice of anything else. I didn't dare.

"Sorry about last night," she told me. Only then did I sit up, careful to keep the sheets covering my obvious nudity as I did, reaching for my cup.

"Nothing to be sorry about," I told her, though in truth it was I who should be apologizing, especially after what I had done.

"Too much to drink I guess," she went on by way of explanation. "I'm just sorry that I wasn't very good company for you, I know you haven't been having a very good time of it lately either," she added.

"It's ok mom, really. No harm, no foul." I have no idea why I said that. I took another sip of my coffee.

"We still need to talk, you and I..." she then said. I felt chills suddenly race up and down my spine as I looked over towards her. "But you really do need to shower first," she then said smiling. "I'll get breakfast started while you do, then we'll have a nice quiet breakfast together, and have a chat. I think there's a few things we both need to discuss and consider."

"Ok," I said simply, waiting for her to stand up and leave so that I could. But she continued to sit. "What?"

Mom just smiled. "You saw me naked," she began. "So..."

"So?"

"So what? It's ok for you to see me, but your own mother can't see her own son as well?"

"Fu...I mean, mom...that's different!"

"Oh? How?"

"Uh, um, you weren't exactly in the best of conditions when I put you to bed last night, and I couldn't very well leave you all tangled up in your bathrobe the way that you were now could I?"

"I suppose not," she said looking at me over the rim of her cup. "So that's all then?" she then said.

"What do you mean?"

"You just undressed me and helped me into bed."

I wanted to swallow my tongue, long moments passed, an eternity really as I sat there trying to think of something else to say.

"Well, I did sit with you for a while," I told her. "Wanted to make sure you were ok."

"And was I? Ok I mean?"

"Ah yeah..." I said starting to feel weird, wondering if she was remembering anything, even vaguely, and was fishing for something else, which is when she stood.

"You shower, I'll start breakfast, and then we'll talk." Mom finally got up and left the room. Only then did I jump out of bed and head into my own bathroom to shower. I'd barely gotten inside, my head beneath the almost too hot shower when I felt mom's finger pressed against my ass.

"What the fu..." I said stopping myself short. "Mom?"

She had opened the sliding glass door into my shower. "Left you some fresh towels," she told me. I still had soap in my eyes, though I had turned looking over towards her. "Oh...and by the way...Tag, You're it!"

With that she once again turned and left the bathroom, leaving me to stand there mouth agape, wondering just what the hell she had meant by that. "What did she remember? Or think she remembered?" I now asked myself. "And was that the reason she wanted to sit and have a chat with me?"

Trembling, worried, confused, alarmed...every emotion in the book, I hurriedly dried myself off, dressed, and stumbled downstairs into the kitchen. Mom was humming a tune to herself when I entered, a second fresh cup of coffee waiting for me as she stood there scrambling some eggs.

"Hungry? How many?"

I had been earlier, but at the moment, my appetite had fled. I was too nervous to think clearly at the moment about anything, though glad for the coffee as I sipped it, giving my shaking hands something to steady themselves with.

"What did you mean when you said that," I asked.

"Said what?"

"You know...Tag? You're it?"

"What do you think I meant by it?" she asked turning around to face me, though she spooned out half the eggs she'd just scrambled onto my plate as she said that.

"I don't know...that's why I'm asking," I told her.

She smiled. "Eat first, then we'll talk."

I watched her as she worked her way around the table sitting across from me. The fact she was still wearing the same robe she'd had on the night before made me a little apprehensive. Especially as she sat down, and the front of it once again showed a great deal more cleavage than normally, even when she'd worn it before. Though her breasts weren't exactly hanging out or anything, it was difficult enough not to sit there and stare at her anyway.

"Your ah...boobs are almost falling out," I politely tried to tell her, feeling my face flush to some degree as I stared back down at my plate.

"That didn't seem to bother you too much last night...or did it?" she asked. I looked up just as she took a bite of her eggs, though she also sat up a little straighter in her chair, the robe opening even more as she did so, one breast nearly fully exposed now.

I almost choked on mine. "You knew," I said almost whispering. "God mom...I'm sorry!"

"No reason to be," she openly admitted it herself now. "Was just curious as to how you felt about it this morning, after having had a moment to think about it. Besides, I could have stopped it anytime too you know. But I didn't. And now...having said that, maybe it is time for us to talk about it."

I didn't know what to say. The fact that she was very much aware of everything that had happened spoke volumes.

"Listen Daniel, to be honest here, and I think we need to be. At first, I was admittedly a little more uninhibited than I might otherwise have been...thanks to the wine. But I'm not using that as any excuse either. I wasn't that intoxicated, certainly not as much as I led you to believe that I was. And for that, I apologize to you. But...I was also curious. I kind of figured you saw me earlier, you did didn't you?"

Now it was my turn to tell the truth, though I wasn't quite as bold about it as mom was, merely shaking my head yes that I had.

"I thought you had been," she told me. "And at first, I was of course embarrassed by that, that you had caught me, playing with myself. But then inexplicably, I became aroused by it too. Maybe that was wrong, and maybe it's because of that I allowed what happened after that to happen. But I was Daniel, God help me, I was aroused. And because I was, I was then curious to see just how far you might go after that."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers