Take a Memo Slut

Story Info
The Boss needs some dictation done.
2.9k words
4.45
60.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sauntered into her office, apparently quite happy with something, stopping by her desk He said girl come into My office I need you to take a message for Me.

She grumbled a bit under her breath... but jumped up with a pad of paper and a pen and followed Him into His office. This place always seemed to impress her. It was obviously male, dark woods with deep plush throw rugs on the floor and the desk and cabinets were all mahogany and teak ... in the corner by the window He had a small sitting area with a love seat and a big comfortable leather chair next to a fireplace.

She sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk and said "ok Sir, I'm ready."

For the next 15 minutes, He spat out a mixture of statistics, facts, suppositions, and innuendo in a letter to one of His sales people. He was a strider, which meant while she wrote, He walked up and down the office... circling the desk... beside her, in front of her, behind her, she really had to pay attention to His voice because she wasn't sure where it would come from next.

Finally, it seemed He was done. She started to put away her pen and paper when she felt His arms on her shoulders.

"You're a good girl. I wish more of My employees were as attentive as you."

She turned and smiled up at Him. She loved it when He praised her, for some reason it made her feel all "squishy" inside.

He rubbed her neck and shoulders for a moment and then His hands slipped under her bra cups.

She sat up straight, mortified, "Sir, what are you doing?"

"Why, I'm feeling your breasts of course," He said.

She turned her head slightly and looked up at Him, a firm note in her voice "And what makes You think that's okay?"

He savagely twisted her nipple, she cried out from the pain and then the sensation shot straight to her cunt. She felt the lips of her pussy go liquid and flood her panties and she found herself leaning forward into His grasp. Tugging on her nipples He literally lifted her from her seat and pulled her forward while He rubbed against her ass from behind. He bent her over the desk and ground His hard cock against her, her eyes flew open at His arousal and she gushed again.

She remembered thinking to herself, "My panties will be soaked and dripping if this goes on!' when He leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you girl, and it's going to be hard and nasty."

"Oh my god, Sir," she moaned (despite herself). "I don't think You should be doing that, what if someone walks in and catches us?" With that statement, she realized that she sounded like she was acquiescing to His lust, and frankly didn't care. She wanted Him to fuck her hard and nasty.

He laughed. "So what if they do girl? They know better than to come into My office when the door is closed. I'm not concerned with their curiosity, I'm concerned with getting My hard fucking cock into that soaked little cunt of yours."

With that, He stretched her out face down on the desk, and reaching into the top drawer pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. Her eyes closed in an overwhelming rush of emotion, "oh, what are you going to do?"

Saying nothing, He slipped the cuffs over first one hand... attaching it to a desk handle, then the other which He also attached to a bar on His side of the desk. Her body shook underneath Him as she shuddered through an orgasm totally out of the blue. He reached to the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up over her ass. His hands roamed familiarly over her buttocks under the simple cotton panties she wore, and she was totally unprepared when He grabbed the waistband and tore them off her in a single move.

He gazed down at her then, her ass jutting out from the desk, a clear vision of her puckered rosebud and her saturated cunt. She wiggled her ass and tried to avoid His view, but He was determined to see her. His hand parted her lips... stroking between them up and down and spreading the juices liberally over her mound. When He massaged her clitty rapidly her ass jerked and rose for better access even as she moaned "no, you can't do that, it's not right!"

He grinned at that, and pulled a yardstick off His desk where it lay next to her. She felt His hand slip from her cunt and for just a second she regretted what she had said. The next thing she felt was the ruler smacking against her bare bottom like the nuns back in Catholic school.

He spanked her repeatedly, her ass jumping and twisting trying to avoid the onslaught, but with her arms cuffed so far away she couldn't really escape Him. Over and over the ruler fell on her ass, until it was bright red. The welts were raised slightly where the ruler had crossed and fallen in a cross hatch pattern, and for some reason her cunt was freely flowing now. When He pressed a cold soda can against her overheated ass, she whimpered at the relief from the burning and pressed up to it.

He held the cold soda against her ass for a moment or two, then she felt His hand roam over the tender flesh again. Again it dipped to her cunt and smeared the juices over her mound and then up against her asshole. She squirmed and twisted, "it feels funny", she whined.

When He shoved His finger into her asshole, she squealed and panted at the invasion. "Does that still feel funny, slut?" He asked. "Cause if you think that feels funny, you're gonna laugh out loud when I do this!"

She almost freaked out when He shoved something hard into her ass, "Oh my god, that's not His cock is it? she thought to herself. She realized a second later that no, it was not His cock, but something stranger, when it started vibrating violently in her ass. She'd never had any Man do things to her like this, what was happening, how dare He, all these thoughts raced through her mind. She felt the vibrations travel through her ass and into her cunt walls, which caused them to tighten spasmodically and another orgasm shot through her. "That's disgusting, I think I like it."

She fought against the handcuffs, her ass twisting trying to loosen whatever the hell that was in her and push it out, but to no avail. It was firmly lodged in there, not going anywhere and the sensation was beginning to spread through her whole body. She didn't even notice that He was no longer behind her till she felt His hand in her hair.

He jerked her head up and pried her jaw open. "Open that gaping gullet whore!"

Her eyes open and then stared wildly as she saw His cock dancing in front of her face. As her jaw dropped open, He shoved deep into her mouth, choking her with the first thrust, then backing off just enough for her to breathe around it. He started rocking His hips back and forth, His cock alternately gagging here and then slipping past her lips to rub against her cheek. She found herself turning her head to get it back into her mouth at those moments and again wondered what was going on, she wasn't a slut, or was she? How could this Man do these things to her and her just allow it, in fact not only allow it but relish it. Drool ran from her mouth in sprays as He powered His cock in and out of her maw, His hands fixed firmly in her hair, pressing her nose down to rub against His pubic hair then yanking it back to slide the shaft in and out of her encircling lips.

The device in her ass hummed merrily along. Her hips were beginning to circle and thrust and buck as the vibrations penetrated her cunt and her clit rose to a stiffness she'd never experienced before. "God, this is so nasty," she thought to herself. A moan erupted from her throat as He thrust His cock deep into her mouth and another orgasm ripped through her frame. All she could think about was the twin violations of her ass and mouth, trying to figure out which one was more delicious she gave up and just allowed herself to be a fuckrag, thrown back and forth between the two different yet similar sensations.

He growled over her head, "oh yeah you fucking slut, you like that fucking cock in your throat don't you? Love that scummy dripping slit leaving slime all over your tongue you whore? And look at your ass move, how many times have you had your ass fucked before cunt? That's it, oh god yes, suck that cock, come on, you can do it better than that!"

He thrust deep into her throat and held her there, her air cut off, her face turning blue from the lack of oxygen. His cock started swelling and she thought to herself, "He's going to cum in my throat." Her tongue swirled and slid across the cock trying to coax His jism from His balls. Her hands reached for His balls but they came up short with the cuffs, which almost caused her to scream in frustration.

He pumped in and out of her throat several more times, then shuddering from the ecstasy He removed His cock from her mouth. Her eyes looked up at Him pleading for more, unable to speak her tongue snaked out of her lips and quivered as He held His cock just inches from her face. All she could think of was getting that cock back in her mouth, she wanted to taste Him, she wanted Him to fuck her holes. "This Man has awakened the beast and He needs to feed it dammit," she thought.

The Man laughed at the girl's attempts to regain His cock, He had plans for this little slut that didn't include dumping a load down her throat, as nice as that would be. She really was a talented cocksucker, He'd had difficulty controlling Himself, but He was back in charge now and she would pay.

Walking behind her, He adjusted the butt plug in her ass and then pounded two fingers deep into her squishy cunt. He was delighted with the amount of juices she poured from her little fuckhole and the tightness of her pussy was also a major surprise, this was going to be a fuck to remember.

He pulled a chair up behind her and sat in it, eyes level with her ass and then dipped His face into her quim. As she felt His tongue slide across her pussy she moaned and shook and when His nose pressed against the butt plug pushing it deeper she howled and came. His hand snaked up under His lips and He grabbed her clit between His thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling it to increase her pain and pleasure as He slavered up her juices from the font of her treasure. The girl came and came, her body just out of control, she was breathless, unable to stop cumming, this Man was driving her mad. She wanted to feel His cock in her, but she didn't want to lose the sensation of Him devouring her cunt. Eyes rolled back in her head, she again surrendered to His whim, His need, His passion.

He loved the taste of the girl, she was sweet and juicy like a peach from the top of the tree. Her thighs quivered with every lick of her, and the butt plug kept her pussy twitching and clamping down on His tongue. He pulled His face back and looked at her, her ass grinding into the air, accustomed now to the butt plug. "You like that don't you slut? Like something stuck up in your ass like a nasty little whore? Love a tongue running through your dripping cunt and licking up your sticky juices? You're nothing but a little fuck toy are you?"

"Yesssssssss Sir, I'm just a fuck toy, I'm nothing but a slut, I'm a fucking whore. Please Sir, Please ... "she wailed.

He grinned, she was ready. "Please what whore? What can I do for you fuck toy? Do you need something?"

"Oh God yes Sir, I do I do. I need that cock, I need your cock in me, I need you to fuck me please Sir, fuck me." She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, she'd never talked like this before. She moaned as she felt the bulbous head of His cock press against her tiny little fuckhole and then with a sudden thrust and a grunt, He was buried in her. Two savage strokes and His groin slapped against her ass.

He started ramming violently into her, no mercy given, none asked for. Her ass rose and fell with each stroke and her breathing became timed to the savage beat that He moved into. Plunging, stabbing, withdrawing, swiveling, pounding back deep into her, He slammed her over and over and over.

She screamed intermittently, mixed with whimpers and moans as He used her like a piece of fuck meat. He spewed a series of vitriolic into her ear, "you're a fucking slut, a whore, a nasty little fucktoy built for pleasure. Nothing but a fuckpuppet on My cock, that's what you're good for and that's how you'll be used."

"Oh, (grunt) thank You (whimper) Sir, for aaaaahhh ... fucking this girl. Harder please, ohhhhhhh god, fuck me harder, I'm begging." She cried out in her lust.

Her cunt grasped and massaged His cock like a baby suckling a teat. His powerful thrusts slammed the butt plug deeper into her ass, until there was just a cord showing to pull it out. She felt the vibrations deep in her rectum, as they spread outward through her cuntal walls, transferring to His cock and then causing her clit to harden and vibrate. Her tongue hung from her mouth, and her upper torso lay slackly across the desk, no longer fighting the cuffs, just a receptacle for His lust as she came over and over in one great raging orgasm that seemed without end.

He ground deep into her, looking down at her body. Perfect hips, round luscious firm ass raising and lowering in time to His violation, her face red from exertion, drool running from her lips and a pool dripping from the edge of His desk onto the carpet from her cunt. She was just too delicious. He couldn't hold out any longer and began to pound brutally hard into her, racing against His orgasm He stabbed and pierced her as fast as He could move until her wail was a constant low alarm of an impending explosion greater than any she had yet experienced.

As her body went into the massive series of paroxysms of the orgasm, He too erupted. His cum sprayed into her with force and met her effluvious in a battle of pressure that soon had her cunt overflowing and juices spraying from her around His cock, splashing onto His groin. He held His head up to gulp for air as the intense orgasm shook Him like a California earthquake and her body just twitched and writhed under Him.

He came for what seemed like hours, but was probably a minute tops and by the time He was through His knees shook, His lungs finally filled with a deep breath and He uttered a single long low growwwwwwwl.

His cock slackened and fell out of her, which made her whimper at bit at the empty feeling and He picked up her torn panties from the floor next to the desk. A quick wipe down of His cock, throwing the panties in a drawer, He walked to the front of the desk and one at a time released her wrists from the cuffs. A round red welt on each wrist showed her initial resistance. He helped her to her feet and sat her back down in the chair where she had originally been sitting.

Pushing her steno pad to her He said, "Okay girl, now its time to clean this up, get that letter typed and then you can go to lunch." When she didn't move, just sitting in the chair her eyes wide, remembering the events of the last half hour or so He growled at her, "NOW, girl, get it done. Oh and bring Me back one of those Italian subs when you're finished with lunch. I will probably have some more letters for you to take this afternoon."

A blush covered her face and she bent her head, whispering under her breath, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir, I'll bring you a sandwich Sir."

He stood up, walked to the door and went down the hall to the sales meeting in the conference room, "sorry guys, I had some dictation to get done."

She heard laughter from the conference room as He closed the door and set to the tasks He had assigned her. She wondered if she had time to stop by the store and pick up some more panties before she came back and when she left for lunch she had an odd smile on her face.