Take Care of Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, do you have any wine?" she asked.

"Yes, and you can have some as long as you don't get too tipsy to use the bathroom by yourself," I teased her.

I poured each of us a glass of red wine and we sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Daddy, I know you don't wanna talk about this anymore, but I need to. When I saw your profile and I sent that e-mail, I didn't think I was playing with you. That would be an awful thing to do and I love you too much to do that."

"Honey, what did you think, that you would meet me for dinner and then we'd have sex?"

"Well, I didn't think that's what you would expect on the first date," she said, emphasizing the word 'first.'

"Are you saying that you want . . . sex . . . with me?" I asked.

"Daddy, I've wanted you for the past year or more. I've done everything I can to try to throw myself at you. I don't walk around naked or even half-naked in front of anyone else. But . . . it's just . . . you know I'm still a . . . a virgin . . . and . . . I feel so comfortable with you, and I like you so much, and I know you like me, and I think you're attracted to me, and, you know . . . I'm not your daughter and . . . it really doesn't matter what Grandma thinks about it, and . . . I thought you would be my first . . . hopefully, my last."

"But . . ." I couldn't think of what I should say.

"But what, Daddy? Don't you want me? I don't know much about sex but I'd do anything you wanted me to do. Daddy, I'll do anything you want, all you've gotta do is ask."

"Baby, of course you're an attractive girl. That's not the problem. It's just . . ."

"It's just what, Daddy? Think about it. We've been together for years. We know each other. You've seen me naked several times. I've seen you in just your boxers a few times. Don't I get you aroused that way?" she pleaded.

"It just feels like I would be betraying you if I did that. I couldn't be your Daddy if we did that. Don't you want me to be your Daddy?"

"Your profile said 'if you take care of me, I'll take care of you.' You can still take care of me, Daddy. And I can take care of you." She paused and I didn't respond. "Daddy, you need to stop thinking about it and just do it," she said, her voice rising in anger. With that last comment, she stood up and started removing her clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing? You've seen me naked before, right?" She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She tossed it aside and stood before me in just her panties. She stared at me for a minute then reached down and pushed her panties down her hips and past her knees. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them.

Elizabeth stood before me totally naked. Yes, indeed, she reminded me of her mother. She had those small beautiful breasts that didn't sag whatsoever. Her skin was clear and her tummy was virtually flat. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and it was still as cute as I remembered it to be. 'If she wasn't my daughter . . .' I thought to myself.

As if she was reading my mind, she said "I am not your daughter, so tell me what you want me to do now."

"You really want this, don't you? This isn't some game or silly joke that you're playing on me, is it?" I asked.

"Do you want me to prove it to you? Give me a command, tell me what you want, what do you want me to do?" She paused, waiting for my reply but I did not have an immediate response. "Tell me what I can do for you?"

I wanted to tell her something that didn't involve touching me, because that would be crossing the line, so I said to her, "Okay. You want to do whatever it takes to turn me on? I wanna watch you masturbate!"

I couldn't believe I had said that but I had. I didn't think she would do it. I thought that, when the time came for action, that she would 'chicken out' and this would all be over. I was wrong.

She sat back down on the sofa and turned so that her back was on the sofa bottom cushions and her right foot was against my leg. She placed the heel of her left foot on top of the sofa back so that her pussy was exposed to me. She reached down with her right hand and started sliding her middle finger up and down her slit. Within a few seconds, I could see that she was getting wet. Part of my brain told me to get up and run out of the room but my body stayed on the sofa and my eyes were glued to her pussy. She began to focus on the upper portion of her pussy as she traced circles around her clit.

"Daddy, do you want me to cum for you? Do you wanna see me cum?" she asked seductively.

My dick was hard and my mind could not come up with any excuse to not sit and watch this beautiful creature take herself to the abyss of sexual delight.

"Do you wanna touch me, Daddy? Do you wanna touch my pussy?"

"I shouldn't . . ." I said.

She scooted closer to me. "Give me your hand, Daddy." I reached my hand towards her, leaving it inches above her body. She pulled my fingers down to her crotch until the tips of my fingers were touching her lips. "I'll bet it'd feel better if you did it, Daddy!" she urged.

I began to stroke along her outer lips. As I did so, she scooted even closer and I was able to place my thumb on her clit. "Does that feel good, baby?" I asked.

"That feels wonderful, Daddy."

I got up and kneeled on the floor beside her. From this angle, I could slide my fingers down her slit and into her pussy. The first time my middle finger penetrated her lips, she said "I've never let anybody touch me there."

"Does it feel good, honey?" I asked as I probed for her G-spot. This was the tightest pussy I had ever felt.

"Oh, Daddy, don't stop! Keep doing that!" she begged as I watched her getting more aroused. Her torso was flexing rhythmically as she approached her orgasm. "I'm so close!" she exclaimed.

Suddenly, she started moaning, "Daddy! Daddy!" and I felt her vaginal muscles contracting in pulsating waves around my finger. She was very wet and her secretions were running downwards towards her butt. Her vagina felt like a glove around my finger and the only reason to remove it from her honey hole was to taste her female juice.

"Oh fuck," she sighed as she began to come down from her state of bliss. I had never heard her utter that word before but, under the circumstances, it seemed entirely appropriate.

I pulled my finger from her pussy and brought it up to my mouth. The scent was like perfume, the perfume of a woman who needed sex. The taste was slightly tangy but pleasant and arousing.

"If I say I don't want you, it would be a lie. I do want you . . . but I don't want to lose my little girl." There. I had said it. I wanted her.

"Daddy, I want you but you'll always be my Daddy."

"If you're sure you want it, let's go get in bed," I said.

She promptly sat up and then stood. "Let's get going," she replied.

When we got to my bedroom, I picked her up and carried her through the doorway. I gently sat her down on the bed and then I started to undress. My boxers were the last thing to go and my erection made them a bit more difficult to take off but I was highly motivated.

Elizabeth looked at my stiff dick and said, "Are you sure that thing'll fit in me?"

I wasn't sure whether she was joking or not. I am not well-endowed. My dick is about 5½" when its erect so it's no monster. On the other hand, she's never seen any other erection so she had nothing to compare it to.

"I'm pretty sure, honey. My thing isn't real big and I know you're conscious of your boobs being small, but the only thing that matters is whether you make your partner happy. I know I could suck on your nipples all night long and they look mighty appetizing to me, so you have nothing to be concerned about. In fact, I prefer boobs that just that size, so you are perfect for me." Everything I had said to her was true.

"Well, Daddy, that thing looks like it'll fill me up so I guess that makes it perfect for me."

"Are you worried about it hurting, honey?" I asked.

"You mean about popping my . . . no, Daddy, that happened a few years ago when I had an accident in gym class. It's just . . . I've never done it before and I'm not sure what to do."

"Well, honey, the first time, I'll do everything. All you've gotta do is just lay there and try to enjoy it. But it might feel better if you're kinda aroused already before I try to get inside you, so . . . you just lay there and I'm gonna lick between your legs."

"Oh, you mean oral sex," she said, wanting to show me that she wasn't totally naïve.

"That's right," I answered. I positioned myself between her legs and lifted her feet so they rested on my shoulder.

"Daddy, you'll be looking at my heineyhole if my feet are up there!" she said with some embarrassment.

"You know, that's right. And that's the only part of you that I've never seen naked. You said you'd do whatever I said, so roll over on your stomach."

She did as I commanded. I reached down and placed one hand on each of her butt cheeks and then I spread them apart. Her cute little anus was looking at me and it was shaved of hair as cleanly as her pussy. I stared at her crinkled orifice for about five seconds, then I told her to roll back over onto her back.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I just wanted to get that out of the way so you wouldn't worry about it. You have the cutest behind I've ever seen and seeing your 'heineyhole' made me hard, so relax and enjoy this," I said as I returned to licking her snatch.

I placed her feet on my shoulders again. I began licking at the top of her lips, down one side and up the other. As I got close to her anus, I was tempted to let my tongue wander further south but this was her first time so I decided to be a good boy.

As soon as I put my tongue between her lips, I could feel her clit getting hard and I began to suck on it.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy," she cried as she quickly became aroused. "I wanna feel you in me," she declared.

I pulled myself up and stopped briefly to lick each of her little nipples. Pulling up even further, I was looking into her eyes when I said, "I love you, Elizabeth."

I placed the head of my dick at her entrance and began pushing into her. I started slowly and I felt the head pop in as it pushed past her lips.

"Yeah, Daddy, more," she demanded with urgency.

I began sliding in quicker and within a few seconds I was totally in her vagina. I have never before felt anything grip me so tightly, as if she would never allow me pull out of her. I was afraid that I wouldn't last long but, apparently, it didn't take much for her to reach a climax, either.

I started to pull back and she said, "no, Daddy."

"It's okay, honey. I know what I'm doing. You just lay there."

I began thrusting into her while making sure that my pubic crest pushed against the top of her vagina. I looked down and saw her nipples were hard. Elizabeth was the most beautiful woman I had ever had as a lover and the feeling of being inside her was like being in a trance.

"Honey, when I cum, I'm gonna squirt my cum inside you. I know you're on birth control pills so there's nothing to worry about."

"Okay, Daddy." I continued thrusting and she began moaning. At first, she was moaning quietly but she became louder as she became more aroused.

"Daddy, I'm so close to coming. I wanna feel you cum in me."

That was all it took for me to reach my climax. I felt the cum rising in me and approaching the point of no return.

"Here it comes, honey," I said as I began to spurt my seed into her virgin receptacle. I felt her pussy begin to spasm and then she put her legs behind my back and pulled me down against her body.

"Oh, Daddy! I've never felt anything like that in my life." Her voice conveyed a sense of absolute amazement. "That's much better than my fingers. Can we do that again?"

"Oh, yeah. But I might need a few minutes to catch my breath," I answered.

"Wow!" she said.

"You got that right," was my reply.

12