Take Me Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly walked out of the room embarrassed and went down to the lobby. I'm sure I looked like a cherry. I was feeling the embarrassment run out of me. I sat in one of the chairs at the lobby while I waited.

I waited forever for him to get down there. He was pretty pissed off when he came charging down the lobby. He came up to me and grabbed me by my shirt. He picked me up and positioned his face so it was lined up with mine and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him and he giggled through the kiss. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you." He said and I smiled. I put my forehead on his forehead and looked at him.

"I love you more." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I remember going through this a million times but no matter what I'll still love you way more than you love me." He said and I kissed him once more, "Uncle is up my ass for you coming here and we almost fucking each other on my desk so I'll just make a visit tonight and spend the night. I get out at eight. I'll see you then, okay?" I nodded my head and kissed him once more. He pulled off and straightened his suit before retreating back to the elevators.

Before I headed out, I had people stare at me. I always hated that but oh well. I retreated out of the bank and rushed to my car. I unlocked it and then got in and sped away. I got home and started to unload my things when I saw Bill pull into his driveway. He looked furious and I turned my head. I grabbed some of the bags and put them in my garage so I didn't have to make eye contact with him. I grabbed the rest of the bags and ran inside of my house before I got anymore evil glares. I barley ever used our garage though since when we first moved here, we made it into a gaming room.

I unloaded the bags of things into my fridge and then decided to just snack instead of eat anything. I grabbed some potato chips and indulged in them for a while.

When the half a bag of them was gone, I settled down to watch a movie. I don't know the last time I physically watched TV but I figured why not. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie though.

I was walking down the hallways of the hospital down to the cafeteria for lunch. I ended down the elevator and got on. I pushed the floor and proceeded down. I rushed out of the elevator and heard the words code blue, Dr. Hession to the emergency room ASAP.I was used to that happening. I heard codes like that all the time. I walked farther down the hallway when I was stopped by someone. I turned to see Erick's sister. She was a spitting image of hit but yet again, they were twins. She looked be in the eyes and started crying. I looked at her weirdly, "What's going on Jessica?" She hugged me and told me to rush to the Emergency Room, "Why?" I asked and she wiped her tears, "Erick's been shot. He's in cardiac arrest. Please, maybe if you go down there he'll wake up and start breathing again." I rushed to the emergency room. I ran straight to the secretary's office. I pounded on her window and she gave me annoyed look, "Let me in there." I shouted and she gave me the one minute symbol, and then pushed a button to open the door. I rushed in and found Erick's room. They were shocking him and I stood behind the doors. Then I heard one nurse say, "Let's call it." I started crying worse. I ran in and they pushed me out, "Let me see him, he's my boyfriend!" I shouted but they still pushed me away. Dr. Hession looked at his watch and looked at me, "Called it, 12:20 pm." I broke down and they started to cover him with the sheet. I rushed in and gave him one last kiss. His lips were cold and turning blue from the lack of oxygen, "I love you." I said and I slowly drifted away.

I woke up crying and screaming. I felt someone's hands on my back trying to rub it. I was crying hysterically. I put my head into the side of the couch and felt the hands grab me and pull me up. Someone was carrying me. I opened my eyes to see Erick carrying me, "You can put me down." I sniffled. He kissed my wet cheek and set me down.

"What was that dream about? I walked inside here to surprise you and I found you kicking and screaming on the couch. I panicked and tried kissing you and hugging you and massaging you and it didn't seem to help any so I let it go." I looked down at the floor and then he took a breath, "Oh and you kicked me in the side when I tried to hug you. It hurts like hell." He said and I looked up at him. I reached out and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I'm sorry." I croaked and he kissed my forehead, "What time is it?" I asked him and he looked at his phone.

"Nine o'clock." I looked down at the ground, "What is it Seth? You're looking super depressed suddenly." I wiped my face and shook my head.

"I just need to sleep. Are you staying the night?" I asked and he nodded, "I need to get up at seven thirty tomorrow. I have to take a shower and be out of the house at eight thirty so at nine I'll be ready to clock in."

"You don't even have time to do one little sexual favor?" He pouted but it didn't make me smile.

"I just want to sleep." I said and as we walked to the bedroom, I muttered forever.

I slipped off my pants and shirt so I wasn't wearing anything and he slipped all his clothing off so he was completely naked as well. I lay down in the bed and he cuddled right into. His arm fit perfectly around me and he snuggled in as close as he could get. He took a huge inhale and swallowed. I turned around so we were face to face and then I took the blankets and covered us up to right under my chin and his neck. I reached up and kissed him once before I told, "I love you." He smiled and replied, "I love you too." I shut my eyes and started drifting when I felt his one hand leave my body and shut the light off. I was out in a matter of seconds.

12