Take Me; I'm Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the smooth wetness of his tongue licking slowly down my back, the trail cooling rapidly. His breath is warm as it blows softly across my buttocks, causing me to clench my internal muscles. I gasp again at the unexpected pressure of teeth on my ass-cheek, but I don't have time to think about it before he pulls my pelvis upwards forcefully.

I open my eyes at the exact same moment that his hand slaps my right buttock squarely. My eyes widen. What is he doing?! Slap! The left this time. Slap! Again the right. It doesn't hurt, but I feel my bottom is starting to get warm. I close my eyes once more. Slap! Slap! Slap! I am starting to moan now, my breathing shallow and forced, my abdominal muscles forcibly contracting and expanding.

His hands stop slapping and knead my buttocks briefly. A finger slips beneath the strap of my thong and pulls somewhat firmly. It is then that I realise my underwear is soaked. I feel his warmth, his skin, his silken hair brushing against my ass and thighs as his hands come round my torso and his fingertips run teasingly over the fabric of my bra, across and around my nipples. Suddenly they hook under the wire and pull, my breasts flopping as they are released from their confines. It is his palms this time that pass across my tits, warmer than his fingertips, smoother, circling, barely touching, making me arch my back as I try to press my breasts into his touch. But he is not letting me. His fingers move back into play, caressing once more -- oh! now flicking -- mmmmmm! now lightly swatting. I can't seem to stop moaning. He grabs my nipples firmly and I gasp.

When he lets go, I feel a tingling radiate outwards from my areolae. My consciousness focuses on this until a new sensation intrudes. His arm is now between my thighs, his hand gently stroking the length of my stomach. Now his fingertips are caressing up and down my inner thighs, his breath hot over my anus. Every new sensation and location is like a shock to my consciousness, a flash of light on the screen behind my eyelids. His fingers are rubbing my clit now, through the material of my thong. Oh God! My breathing is quickening, faster, shallower; my head snaps backwards on my neck; I am panting open-mouthed as the tingle invades my pelvic region. And he stops.

My brow creases and I whimper with frustration. And then I realise that my juices are running, literally running, down my left thigh.

"Mmmm..." I hear him purr as he pushes my thong aside. "Someone is very excited." I am still panting. I feel like I will faint from the anticipation. My body is trembling. I shiver and whimper again as his finger scoops some of the lubrication sliding slowly down my leg. "Mmmm. Yum," I hear him saying through much smacking of lips.

The mattress dips, almost throwing me off balance as he moves closer to my head. He tilts my chin and kisses me hard and deeply. I can taste myself on his tongue, less acidic this time. Now his hand is around my wrist, pulling it upwards.

"Touch my cock," he commands, and my fingers fold around it willingly. It is weeping every bit as abundantly as my pussy, and I can't help but smile. "Lick your fingers," he continues. I am happy to obey, my tongue lapping at my whole hand, moaning with delight at the delicious slickness. His hand cups my chin again and his mouth presses against mine, his tongue delving inside, savouring himself on me. He pulls away. "Do you want to taste more?" I nod my head. "I can't hear you."

"Yes," I manage to whisper; it is as if my brain and my mouth are no longer connected.

"Sorry? I don't think I understood." His voice is stern and I am quicker to realise what he expects this time.

"Yes. Please," I force out, hoping I am loud enough.

His hand is on the back of my neck, pulling my head down and forwards. I feel the smooth, sticky head of his cock pushing against my lips and I part them to let him into my mouth. My tongue is swirling around the tip as my lips press around the shaft. I moan more deeply as I feel pre-cum newly oozing, and open my mouth to take him in deeper, till he touches the back of my throat and I gag. He tastes sweet. I want to gobble him up.

"That's enough, I think," his voice interrupts me, "you're enjoying it far too much."

The corners of my mouth twitch upwards. I realise he is right and it makes me feel incredibly naughty. The mattress shifts beneath me again as he moves off it. I wait, wondering what will happen next, but I am calm, not anxious.

I feel him pull my thong aside, and his hot, hard cock rubbing up and down the lips of my pussy. My breath quickens once more in anticipation and catches as the head pokes into my inner flesh. I want him to slide all the way in, to stretch me, but he holds there. Suddenly he withdraws and pushes firmly on my hips so I collapse on my side on the bed. Grabbing my knees, he flips me onto my back, pulls my ass closer to the edge of the mattress and spreads my legs apart.

"Open your eyes," he orders. "Look into mine." I do as he says, almost blinded by that twinkle, and as I do he enters me fully. Both of us utter indescribable sounds signalling our relief. "Is this what you wanted?" he asks. I nod. "Sorry?"

"Yes!" It comes out louder than I expected. I realise that I have, in fact, been thinking about this moment, wondering about it since some time during our meeting of the previous evening. Strange how I was not conscious of that before.

He is moving slowly in and out of me, teasing every nerve in my vaginal canal. I close my eyes momentarily, as I lose myself in the sensations. When I open them again, I am surprised to see he has his thumb in his mouth. He takes it out, glistening with his saliva, and reaches down to gently circle my clitoris. My back arches, my eyes close, I inhale sharply. I can feel more blood rushing to my pelvic area.

"You do it," he tells me, repositioning his weight between his two arms. Struggling to re-engage the motor part of my brain, I place my left hand on my left breast and my right index and middle fingers, suitably lubricated, on either side of my clit. My tempo is faster than his, but the rhythm is the same.

My eyes are beginning to lose focus as my consciousness starts to disperse. My breathing is accelerated; my body temperature is up.

"Stop!" his voice shatters my dream-like state. "I didn't say you could cum."

I am slightly stunned, but also excited. Far away in the deepest, darkest corner of my mind, a small voice is protesting that I am letting someone else -- a man! -- control my body. A giant foot, à la 'Monty Python's Flying Circus', quashes it summarily.

He is still fucking me slowly; perhaps a little faster now. He reaches down once more and plays with my clit. My brain is warring with my body -- the thinking part trying to regain control over the feeling part, trying to slow the climax that is building.

"Do you want to cum?" There is teasing in his tone.

"Yes." My voice is nothing but a loud whisper, betraying the struggle within me.

"Do you now?" he smiles.

"Yes." It is more of a hiss this time. "Please." Again I sound like a snake. "Please, can I cum...sir?" I add for good measure.

"You may," he nods, smiling.

I take over the clitoral stimulation and he picks up his pace. His eyes close and I figure I am allowed to shut my own. His thrusts are becoming shorter and harder, the shocks against the roof of my vagina radiating out, linking with the waves of pleasure originating from my clit. My whole body is tingling, on the verge; and then suddenly it implodes, all the energy zeroing in on my core and just as suddenly lashing out again to each of my extremities. I am crying out, repeating my cry with each spasm of my muscles, again and again and again and again and again. My God! I have never cum so hard! I am still surfing the final waves of my orgasm as his crescendoes. As he collapses breathless on top of me, a grin spreads across my face and fixes itself there.

We have inched ourselves fully onto the bed and round the right way. I have removed my underwear and pulled the bedspread over me. I feel warm and safe in the cocoon of his arms and the covers. I am at peace -- unworried, unharried, and feeling as if every battery has been fully recharged. I look up into his twinkling, smiling eyes, vaguely aware that the look on my face must resemble a puppy dog.

"Please. Can I see you again?"

12