Take My Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate stood up straight and surveyed Samantha, sitting on the hood of her little black car. She was leaning on one elbow fist in the air, one hand rummaging through her brief case, her delicate ankles crossed.

“What now?” She asked as she wiped her hand with a tissue.

Nate rubbed his hand up and down her thigh under her skirt. “We are not done Samantha. I think you should let me drive you to my apartment, because I can’t fuck you in this parking garage. We probably shouldn’t have even gone this far here.”

“I will follow you to your apartment.” She said as she stood up and pushed Nate back. “I’ll see you there.” She said as she got into her car. As Nate drove he constantly checked his rear view mirror to make sure Samantha was still following. He couldn’t wait to get her in bed, it is only three o’clock, and they would have all afternoon and night. Samantha was thinking the same thing as she followed Nate, so much time to take pleasure in his young body. Make him cum harder then he ever has before, she wanted to make this night a memorable one for him.

Nate met Samantha at the front door of the building and let her in. They were silent while walking the two flights of stairs. Nate let Samantha in the apartment and locked the door behind her. When he turned around she was already in his living room looking at the photos covering the walls.

“Nate these are so good, why are you in wild life?” Samantha asked spellbound by a picture of a woman in tall grass, standing in the middle of a burst of sunshine, making it almost impossible to see much but an outline of her beautifully shaped nude form

“Animals don’t have egos.” Nate said simply, as walked up behind Samantha.

He slipped his fingers to the front of her suit coat and unbuttoned the three buttons that held it closed. He pushed her head forward slightly with his and nibbled at the nape of her neck. His finger tips sought out her nipples making small circles around the hardening pink flesh. Samantha let out a quiet moan and pushed her backside against him, clutching the sides of his legs.

“Get on your knees Samantha.” Nate ordered into her neck.

She did as was told, and looked up at him.

At that moment the phone rang and Nate’s answering machine picked up immediately. The machine beeped loudly and a male voice was talking.

“Nate, this is Mark. That gallery opening is tonight and I was able to score you an entire wall. You better pick up! You’ve gotta be there by six! I’m going to keep calling until you pick up. I had to pull a lot of strings for this one kid.”

Samantha remained on her knees, batted her eyelashes at Nate, and waited for a reaction.

“Oh I’ve got to do this.” He sounded deflated. “I need this gallery, its great exposure! We are not finished here though. You’re dressed great and are very beautiful you will make the perfect date for this function. I am going to shower and get changed if you need to freshen up you may do so in the bathroom while I shower.”

Samantha reapplied her make-up while Nate was in the shower. She asked him a lot of questions about this gallery and why the late notice, and why he hasn’t called this “mark” back. Nate explained that when she was finished getting ready that she could call him for her and tell Mark they would be there by six sharp. He also explained that a famous photographer had some pictures being displayed at this gallery starting tonight and his would now get quite a bit of viewing, thanks to his friend Mark who knows the owner of the gallery and talked him into putting Nate’s pictures on display.

After all the getting ready and taking a taxi they arrived in front of the gallery at six sharp. They sauntered in and Nate introduced Samantha to Mark and anyone else he knew. Mark showed them to the wall where Nate’s pictures were displayed. The picture of her at the party was hanging up; she turned red and looked at him. He opened his mouth but before he could speak a loud baritone voice boomed from behind them. “That is the most breathtaking picture of a woman.” Nate and Samantha turned around towards the man. “Here is the woman now.” The man said with a large grin on his face, holding his large hand out to shake Samantha’s.

“This is Nate O’Connor, he took these pictures.” Samantha said pulling Nate in front of her. He and the man started an involved conversation which gave Samantha time to roam and look at all the pictures. She stopped and had a few conversations, she spied on Nate and watched him hob knob with other photographer as well as collectors none of them seem to mind his age, they only looked at the beauty of his pictures. It was pushing nine o’clock when she wandered into a long hallway; there were painting in this particular part of the gallery. It was dimly lit and no one else was around. She supposed it was probably closed off for the photography premier. She gazed at each painting losing her self in all the colors. Suddenly she felt fingers grab the back of her neck. She was a bit startled and turned around to face Nate.

“We are almost done here boss lady.” He said as he moved closer to capture her lips in his. They engaged in a long passionate kiss, he grabbed her ass hard and pulled her body closer into him. He broke the kiss suddenly and grabbed her hand, pulling her back into the main part of the gallery and past all of the displays. He pulled her into the men’s bathroom and checked all the stalls. It was empty. He pulled her into one of the stalls, fastened the door. “Get on your knees Samantha.” Nate ordered as he unbuttoned his pants.

Samantha’s heart pounded fast as she knelt down on the cold tile floor. She grabbed the length of him in her hands as he buried his fist in her hair pushing her mouth closer to his already hard cock. She let the tip play against her lips, darting her tongue around, letting little strings of her saliva stretch between her full pink lips and his head. She looked up and batting her eyelashes, she took the entire length of him into her mouth letting it bang to the back of her throat. Nate let out a loud moan, and grabbed her head harder. He began to fuck her mouth moving his hips towards her and holding her head in place. Samantha took the entire thing over and over again, wetting her tongue and his cock as often as possible, letting Nate enjoy every ridge in her mouth. He rested against the stall door, and watched her enjoy sucking him off. It was almost too much for him, he had to look away. He felt her spit another stream of saliva onto the head of his cock, her rhythm increasing. Nate pulled Samantha hair hard and his body tensed up. “I’m coming!” He shot down at her, throwing his head back against the stall door. Samantha let his cum flow down the back of her throat, his body shaking with small spasms of ecstasy. He closed his eyes and played with Samantha’s hair, recovering from his orgasm.

Thinking that Samantha just sucked his cock until he came, kept Nate hard. He pulled her off of the floor by her arm and turned her around roughly. He bent her over and tore a large hole in the crotch of her panty hose. He slid two fingers inside of her, she was dripping wet and began to move against him immediately. She could feel and hear his fingers fucking her; she let out small whimpering noises while begging him to fuck her. Nate took immediate action when he heard her pleas; he moved his cock between her cheeks and let it apply pressure just below her ass hole. Her cum lubed up her entire lower half and soon the head of his dick slid down to her hole. He thrust his hips against her body and lunged into her, both of them gasping. Holding on to her hip to steady himself he began to pound into her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and played with her clit. Running circles inside of her wet pink lips, letting her cum lubricate his finger tips. Samantha wanted this for so long, it didn’t seem real. Her body ached with pleasure, his cock pounding into her and his fingers brutally teasing her. When they heard the restroom door open they both froze, afraid of being caught. They heard a man using one of the urinals just next to their stall door. Nate wrapped his arm around Samantha’s head and clamped his hand tightly over her mouth, plowing into her pussy hard, as a warning to be quiet; this made Samantha yelp with pleasure. The heavenly feeling of being controlled, being able to give her body completely. The outside world disappeared; it was only Nate and Samantha, bodies slamming together, their sweat mingling. He held her body and moved it when he needed to, treating her like his doll. Nate’s body went rigid, and with one more hard thrust he came, pulling out and spraying cum onto her beautiful round ass. He slapped it hard and turned her around.

“Lets get cleaned up, I want to take you home and put you in bed.” He smiled at her and kissed her lips sweetly.

Nate and Samantha made their way out of the gallery, stopping to shake hands and collect business cards. By the time they got back to Nate’s apartment it was already midnight, and they both had to be to work by 8 am. As Samantha stood in the hallway waiting for Nate to open the door she thought she might as well spend the night then stop at her place in the morning for a change of clothes. Finally done fumbling with the keys Nate let her in.

“Do you want anything to drink? I’ve got water and umm… nothing else.” Nate said as he rummaged through his refrigerator.

“I’ll get some water.” Samantha said walking up to his breakfast nook.

Nate turned around and looked his sexy boss up and down; still not believing the bathroom incident was real. He wanted to touch her again, he wanted to feel her body shake and hear her moan. Keeping eye contact he made his way to her and put his hands on her hips pulling at her skirt. He picked her up easily and sat her down on the table she was leaning against. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, he positioned her knees over his shoulders. She lay back on her elbows, watching him survey her body, getting wet with the anticipation of his tongue. Feeling his moist kisses on her inner thighs, she leaned her head back and enjoyed his touch. He was teasing her again, kissing from knee to the top of her inner thigh, only making slight contact. Her cum glistened around her pink well trimmed lips, making for a tempting view. Nate couldn’t wait; he moved his mouth to the top of her pussy, and licked a trail to the bottom, never letting his tongue invade the folds of her lips. His teasing was agonizing, slow soft trails up and down with the tip of his tongue. Samantha bucked her hips against his mouth, trying to push him in deeper, needing more contact. He grabbed her lips and spread them apart and again the same teasing as before. Samantha could feel every bump and crevasse of his tongue as it slid up and down over her clit again and again. She was on her way to a long, grinding orgasm. Her knees trembled and she moaned wildly, clutching handfuls of Nate’s hair, pushing his face into her. Nate closed his lips over her hard clit and moved his tongue in circles over and around it. Samantha’s legs tensed and spasms of ecstasy shook her body. Wave after slow wave of multiple orgasms traveled from her nipples to her toes. Nate held his tongue in place until she begged him to stop. He carried her to his bed, and set her down gently. The two played all night, and both went with out sleep to work the next day.

Being very discreet they carried on without anyone at the magazine finding out. The two had a lot of fun and did everything together until the day Nate left for college.

12