Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh here we go, here we go!" Cedrick began to call out as he felt his own orgasm about to occur. With that, he pulled out of Suzie's pussy with a grunt and shot his sticky load all over her ass. He then dipped his finger in the small puddle on her ass and bringing his finger to her mouth, offered her some.

"Try some of this black cock cum tell me what ya think," he offered, as she greedily sucked it off his finger.

Before she could finish, Buck had already taken position behind her, spreading her legs wide, proclaiming, "I hope you're ready for some real fuckin' now slut, cause you're about to take all of this cock!" As his huge dick spread my wife's tender pussy wide, he grabbed her hair in his hand, yanking her head back and pressing his mouth over hers, as a muffled wail escaped her. "Oh that's it baby give it up to Buck, gimme this tightpussy baby," he moaned while pushing, more like forcing his cock into her.My sweet Suzie grabbed the comforter in her hand tightly as Buck held her down, pressing on, sliding into her poor pussy slowly, an inch at a time until he was deep inside her up to his balls.

"That's it baby you got all of daddy Buck in ya now," he growled, biting her shoulders as he began to stroke into her slowly, his hips swaying in a circle. Cedrick had replaced Buck with his cock in her mouth but she couldn't suck him because Buck began to really fuck her good, slamming every inch of his big prick into her hard. All the while, he spanked my wife's ass as well with one hand while his other held her hair, pulling her head back. Buck was giving Suzie the banging of her life as she moaned and wailed, her breaths coming in gasps.

"You like Buck's big cock fillin' this sweet pussy don't ya baby?" he questioned as he brought his foot up on the mattress, and really started slamming into her. He then began to press his big thumb into her ass as she shook her head from side to side, moaning.

"Nooo!" she cried out, her hands gripping Cedrick's thighs as Buck thumbed her asshole. I had been shooting between Buck's legs, getting a great view of his cock filling my wife's pussy when I thought of the vibrator and quietly opened the end table drawer and handed it to him. With that, Buck began to force the vibe into Suzanne's tight ass, working it round and round pushing it into her as she cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Oh your gonna take some cock in that ass Suzie slut," Cedrick announced, forcing his dick into Suzanne's mouth, his hand firmly guiding her head. I couldn't believe my wife was being fucked like this and loving it. Buck continued to pound her pussy while working her ass over with the vibe and her moans were guttural as she began to shake with another intense, shattering orgasm.

I was filming Buck's cock sliding into her and was almost splattered when her juices began to spew and squirt from her, while she wailed loudly, screaming "Yes!! Oh God yes!!" over and over.

That's when Buck directed Al to lie down and had Suzie straddle him. Suzie was their willing whore now, complying as told. She slowly eased herself down on Albert's sizeable prick as Cedrick stood over him, rubbing his cock against her face and lips. Buck had His hand against Suzie's back and began pushing her down, arching her ass up to him as she slowly rode Albert. Buck was on his knees behind her and began to push his cock against her tight asshole, as she cried out in protest.

"Shuttup cunt, your getting fucked how Buck wants to fuck you," he declared while Cedrick held her mouth down on his dick, keeping her quiet except for the muffled cries as she held onto his thighs, her nails digging into him. I moved around to her side where I was able to get a close up of his giant prick stretching my wife Suzie's helpless asshole as he pushed in deeper and deeper.

I then began to shoot her with Cedrick's cock buried down her throat, as he announced, "You gonna be in movies baby, your a star!" With that, Buck shoved the rest of his cock deep into her ass causing her eyes to open wide as she moaned, witnessing her husband filming her!

The look on her face told me she was hurt and ashamed but I didn't care. She tried to pull away from the cock in her mouth but Cedrick held onto her firmly. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze, assuring her that it was ok. "I'm here baby, you're beautiful. This is for us," I told her. She seemed to relax as Buck began to fuck her ass in earnest, causing her to clench her eyes tightly and cry out with every stroke as the guys filled her holes.

I moved in front of her as I offered the camera to Cedrick, who reluctantly pulled away from her lips. I held her face in my hands as she took me into her mouth and sucked me as best she could, which was understandable. Buck and Al now had a perfect rhythm and she was moaning on every stroke of their cocks inside her. Buck was smacking her ass every time he plunged his cock inside her ass, squeezing and pulling at her cheeks like a man possessed, his eyes filled with lust. He then began to squeeze her ass, and as Suzie moaned aloud, he emptied his load into her ass, grunting out, "Ohhhhyessss FUCK."

Pulling his cock out of her, the cum still spurting from his cock as he rushed over to Suzie's face, and moving in beside me, ordered her to "clean his cock." He then forced his big dick into Suzie's mouth while mine was still there. Her mouth stretched tightly around us as she dug her nails into our legs and tried her best to accommodate us. I withdrew my cock from her mouth as she wrapped her hands around his fat shaft and slurped every drop of cum from his muscle. That's when I decided if she liked sucking his cock so much I was gonna get a piece of that ass. I moved around to her behind as she continued to slowly ride Al's dick and, spreading her cheeks, plunged my cock fully into her ass in one stroke, causing her to scream out loudly. I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head back, her face close to mine, our eyes locked. "Yeah, who's gettin' a piece of this ass now SLUT?" I growled, pumping into her as she tried to catch her breath.

The sensation of my wife's tight asshole around my cock was incredible. And the ease in which I slid into her, partially due to Buck's natural lubricant, was fantastic. Cedrick had moved around and was filming my cock fucking my wife's ass as I spanked her roughly, causing her to tremble with every smack. I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could, showing my whore no mercy. I wanted her to remember this day permanently.

Cedrick then decided he wanted to get a shot of his cock in her mouth as he moved his big prick to her mouth, which she accepted readily, alternating between him and Buck. I felt Albert's cock swell inside Suzie and knew he was about to explode as I pushed her ass down on him. Albert moaned out, filling her pussy with his cream as she too, begin to shake and moan, her orgasm washing over her. As her pussy began to flood once again, I erupted inside her, my sperm shooting from my cock stinging, burning inside her hot ass. I plunged deep into her bowels up to my balls as I grabbed her shoulders, as we all cried out in unison.

I almost collapsed onto her, my orgasm was so intense. Buck then began to announce his impending cum as he grabbed Suzie's head and jammed his entire cock into her mouth, "Eat that cum you fucking slut, that's it, suck it down!" he shouted, pumping his lava down her throat, gagging her. She coughed and he released his hold on her. She broke away from his cock, then grabbing it again, sucking his balls into her mouth while jerking him, causing the last drops of sperm to sputter forth. She lapped it off his dick, sucking the head, her eyes looking up to him. Cedrick then unleashed his torrent of cream onto her lips as well. "Take that cum, slut, suck it off," he ordered.

My wife was covered in sperm literally and loving every minute of it. She sucked greedily at the cocks before her, draining them completely. As they wiped their dicks on her face, she sucked off the remaining cum. I got off of her as she rolled over and began to giggle.

"What's funny, baby?" I asked her.

"I just had the giggles babe," she responded. "I just serviced four men and feel like I'm on a cloud." We gradually dressed after coming back to our senses and enjoyed a round of drinks. We all wished her a Happy Birthday and after the guys had left, Suzie and I made love tenderly and passionately, expressing our love and trust for one another. When we were done, we basked in the afterglow, cuddled up against one another.

"Thank you so much baby," she whispered. "I love you so much for allowing me that fantasy. But next time baby, don't leave your cell phone on the kitchen table!"

All I could do was laugh to myself..........

12