Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

"Gail, you are a greedy slut." Andrew told her, "but I think you deserve to cum."

Keeping his hand in her pussy very still, he used the first two fingers of his other hand to ease the tender hood back from her swollen clit and then gently stroke the hard bud of her swollen, erect clit. Gail's body spasmed as her muscles bunched beneath her skin and the leather straps cut into her thighs and belly. As Andrew's fingers moved faster, on her clit, Gail felt the pressure inside building, until she came in a rush of sticky sweet fluids. Andrew slowly straightened his fingers and eased his hand out of her tightly clenched pussy.

Gail lay on the table, sobbing in relief as her pussy slowly closed, the lips puffy and bruised from being brutally stretched. She felt Andrew unfastening the straps around her thighs and belly, then the one around her wrists. Slowly, painfully, she brought her hands down and massaged her aching wrists, while she straightened her legs, feeling the tops of her thighs sticky with the juices that had gushed over them from her pussy. Andrew's hand rested lightly on her belly, his fingers rippling in the gentlest of kneading motions against the taut muscles. Gail groaned again, as she felt the tightening in her pussy and the hardening of her womb that heralded her cumming again. The spasms that wracked her exhausted, abused flesh drew a long, howling scream from her lips, as she bucked beneath his diabolical caress.

Andrew turned away and strode swiftly to the door, unfastening the lock and stepping into the hallway. The two burly guards who had lifted her onto the table returned and hoisted her between them. Gail's feet barely touched the floor as they half carried, half dragged her back along the corridor to the cell she had been brought from. They threw her onto the narrow mattress and slammed the door, locking her in. Gail curled on the bed and wept from the pain in her pussy and humiliation at the way Andrew had excited her.

In his study, Andrew opened his leather bound diary. Opening it to that day's page, he took out an old fountain pen and carefully made a note on the smooth, unmarked page. The note read; "Began breaking Gail. A most rewarding session." Slowly he closed the covers and sat back in the chair, beginning his plans for the next step in his plan.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12