Taken by Surprise

Story Info
She became my mistress when I wasn't expecting it.
1.8k words
4.28
29.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on the couch, my book open though I'm really not paying attention to what the words are saying. Instead I'm watching her, the gorgeous beauty who is standing with her back to me. Her ass filling out her tight blue jeans so nicely, her black thong sticking out ever so slightly as she stands upon her tip toes, the light pink tank top she's wearing lifting up allowing her soft flesh to peek out at me. As she comes down from standing on her toes her head turns so she can look at me. Her eyes glance in my direction before she smiles seductively.

"See something you like?"She asks playfully. Taking me by surprise I blink, dropping my book down to my chest. I lick my lips, reluctantly pulling my eyes up and away from her round breasts that seem to be calling to me as they press against her tight tank top, so I can look at her.

"Maybe, but then again maybe I've seen better..." my fingers tremble slightly as I reach to pick the book up again, forcing my eyes to return to the page. She makes her way over to me before she snatches the book out of my hands and tosses it aside. One leg swings over to the other side of the couch as she sits down on my chest, her weight pinning me down on the cushion. She leans her head down, capturing my lips forcefully as her hands hold my head in place. She grinds against me as I struggle to get up. Once the kiss was broken I stutter out,

"W-w-what are you doing?!" Her dark eyes look down at me for a moment before she laughs. "Oh, like you haven't wanted this to happen for the longest time now. I see the way you look at me, that light in your eyes, the way you lick your lower lip. And not to mention the fact that you're soaking wet." her hand slides up my skirt to rub against my silk panties, making me moan. "See, you can't even deny it. Plus I saw the way you stared at me as I walked out of the shower this morning." her fingers continue to rub against my clit as she talks to me. "And don't think I didn't hear you fingering yourself earlier, panting as you called out for me."

My body begins to shake as she continues to play with me, those silk panties of mine soaked with my juices, and she can tell that I'm close to cumming. Her free hand wraps around my throat, tightening. Her voice commanding as she says "Don't you dare cum without my permission or I will punish you. I'm going to get up and you have ten seconds to get on your knees, leaning over the arm of the couch. You don't want to find out what happens if you disobey me..." she pauses to grin. "Or, maybe you do." She moves so she's standing next to the couch, her back turned away from me. I sit there stunned for a moment, unsure of what's actually going on.

This couldn't actually be happening, could it? I guess I waited too long, because when I looked back at her, finally getting around moving myself over the arm of the couch her jeans had already hit the floor and she was stepping out of them. She tsks softly at me as my head turns to watch those long, sexy legs of hers that nice little pussy barely covered with her black thong. Lost in my daydream of that pussy I didn't see her hand raise, and when it connected with my ass I jumped.

"Hey! That hurt!" She eyes me for a moment, her hands moving to pull down my skirt and use it to keep my legs together. Her hand then smacks my ass again, only harder. I jump slightly again, tears welling up in my eyes. She lightly runs a finger down my spine, saying softly "I warned you. You didn't listen to me, but I did warn you." I shiver slightly, waiting for the next smack to my already sore backside, but before I get the next rush of pain and pleasure I lose my eyesight as she fastens a blindfold on me.

My head thrashes, freaking out as I stutter, trying to ask what she's doing. My answer is another slap, which quiets me. I strain to hear something; anything but she seems to have disappeared. Soft footsteps alert me to her return, though I can also hear something else...scissors? Sure enough, she's cutting my tee shirt right off, and she also cuts my strapless black bra, allowing my breasts to fall free. One of her hands cup my left breast, her fingers running over my nipple, making it hard, twisting it enough for me to whimper in pain.

Thoroughly enjoying myself under her fingers, I didn't feel the couch move as she got on her knees behind me. Her fingers release my nipple, but before I can protest her hand presses down upon my head hard, the other hand moving and making my legs spread wider. I almost scream as her fingers work their way into my pussy, stretching me out from how tight I am.

"Do you like this, you little slut? Do you want to cum for me?" she asks, each word being followed with a sharp smack to my ass, alternating sides. So many thoughts racing through my head but I finally manage to say "Not until I taste you..." her lips pull up in a soft smile and I can feel her body moving beneath me. With her hands on my hips she guides me backwards until I can smell her, and my head bows down. My tongue runs over the black thong she wears before I use my teeth to pull it aside, my tongue darting in to taste her sweet juices. Her voice is soft as she moans for me, her hips bucking slightly as my tongue licks all over her soaking wet cunt, and for a moment she lies there enjoying the feeling. Soon enough though her head comes up, her tongue matching my every move, and we both cum hard, filling each other's mouths with our sweet juices.

As I lay there panting, my body still trembling from the massive orgasm that she had given me, she moves and smacks my ass once more, barking orders at me again. "Get up. Move! Now!" I scramble to move, allowing her to get up off of the couch. I sit back, looking at her with wide eyes, confused and so incredibly turned on. She stands up, and looks at me, as if expecting something.

"Yes?" I ask softly.

"Get your ass upstairs. I want you on my bed, and get rid of the remains of that tee shirt. Its worthless now anyways." I quickly follow her orders, making my way up the stairs and through the wooden door to her giant bed. I lay myself down on my back, allowing my eyes to close for a moment too long. I was brought back to the real world by a stinging sensation across my stomach. My eyes snap open, only to see her standing over me, frowning, and holding a small whip.

"Did I tell you, you could rest?" speechless I can only shake my head. "Roll over, and place your hands over your head, grabbing onto the headboard." My mind races as I do so, though when she clicks the handcuffs into place I start to panic, struggling as I pull against the restraints.

"No, please don't. I don't want this....please undo those." my head thrashes from side to side as I pull on the handcuffs, hoping that by some miracle I could get free, my voice soft as I continue to plead for my release. She doesn't reply, her body slipping out of my vision for a few moments. Thinking that maybe she had gone to get a key I relax my body, which in turns allows my breathing to become more steady. I hear footsteps, announcing her return. "Oh, thank you for allowing me to go." she doesn't reply to me, but I can feel her weight upon the bed. Her fingers run up my back lightly before she grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling my head up roughly.

"Now, listen up you little bitch, I own you. You will speak only when spoken to, and when you do address me you are to call me Mistress. You don't get to say what I will or will not do. When I tell you to do something you will do it without question or else there will be so much pain you won't be able to move. Do I make myself clear?"

I look up at her, my dark brown eyes staring into hers and whisper "Yes Mistress." She smiles to me and nods approvingly, releasing my head. I can feel her move back, the whip she holds running over my flesh in a teasing fashion, making me shiver as I await for the first full strike.

Suddenly that whip is running lightly across my pussy, and before I can wonder what she plans on doing to me, the handle of that wicked and yet wonderful tool is pushed up into my dripping wet hole. I cry out softly, my hips rocking back towards her. She laughs softly as she fucks me with the whip, though I can hear that she's rummaging through something. I can feel myself coming closer and closer to the edge, but I do everything in power to keep myself from cumming, knowing that I didn't want to disappoint my mistress. I almost scream as the whip is removed quickly, and with no warning. I whimper to her, but that is soon stopped with a hard smack to my ass, the whip stinging more now that it was wet with my juices.

"Shut up." Is all she tells me before she flips me over, my wrists ache from the handcuffs and my arms are twisted above my head as I lay there, looking up at her, scared and yet so very excited about what was going to happen. She moves herself over me, her head bending down and her full lips capture mine. As her tongue wraps around mine, I can feel her hands moving my legs wider for her. Lost in the pure bliss of the kiss, my body jumps when I can feel the dildo slide into me. My eyes open wide, watching her as she slides herself down on the other end of the toy.

She moans quietly, her hands tightening around my breasts as she moves her body closer and closer to mine, the double-ended dildo sliding deeper into both of our bodies until finally our pussy lips are touching each other. She begins to grind herself against me, her hands working furiously against my skin, her nails digging into the flesh, leaving marks down my body.

"Cum." is all she says to me and sure enough at her command my body explodes, me screaming out for her as I cum, feeling her own pussy juices run down over my cunt as she cums with me.