Taken by the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

It should have dampened her response, it should have made the pleasure subside, but Alex's body pressed hard against her swollen clit, and Bella found herself crying out, her hips lifting as she stared into the Wolf's triumphant green eyes. The shameful pleasure seemed to burst out of her core, her body rippling and shaking with pleasure as she clenched down on Alex's cock.

A ragged groan tore from his throat, muffled by the gag but clearly audible, as her pussy convulsed around him. His hands tightened on her waist as he pounded faster, harder, and Bella clutched at the bed beneath her as the ecstasy spiraled wildly out of control. Tears leaked from her eyes, which she squeezed shut as a defense against the Wolf's eager eyes.

Alex's cock pulsed inside of her and as he groaned again, she realized he was cumming. Hot liquid sprayed her insides, causing her to gasp as her pussy milked him, eagerly accepting the offering as it set off another wave of rapture that rippled through her body.

Then he slumped over her, his muscular chest heaving, bending her completely in half as the strength and fight seemed to go out of him. She didn't even whimper a protest - thanks to her fitness training she was very flexible, and she completely understood why he was so spent. Every single one of her muscles felt languid, as if her climax had also relieved her body of all the stress and tension that it had been carrying since she'd woken up in that awful cell.

Behind Alex, the Wolf sighed, a deep, satisfied sound. "You two are going to give me so much pleasure. And now it's my turn."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12