Taken by the Wolf Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers

"See?" The Wolf said amiably, bringing Alex's attention back to him. He was now cupping both of Bella's breasts, playing with them almost absentmindedly. Both of her nipples were tight and prominent on the soft mounds; he twisted them between his fingers and Alex had to watch as Bella squirmed a bit. His fists clenched at his sides as he forced his emotions down. "Slave is just fine. Because she was a good girl and good boys and girls always get to go home to their mommies and daddies. Now Pet, under the desk and show me what a good girl you are."

He pushed gently and Bella slid forward, tucking herself under the rather expansive foot room provided by the desk's frame. Reaching down, the Wolf undid the front of his pants and brought his hard cock out, sliding his chair forward and trapping her there. Moaning, one hand under the desk, the Wolf turned to smirk at Alex.

Who was held tightly in place by the two soldiers on either side of him.

Alex looked away.

******

The space under the desk had just enough room for her body and the Wolf's lower body, and just barely enough head space for Bella to position his cock where she could slide it into her mouth. The hot, thick meat was heavy on her tongue as she obediently sucked it between her lips, hearing his answering moan, slightly muffled by all the wood.

She moved by rote, by instinct, because she was so shocked by what she'd seen on his desk. Her mind was racing through the possibilities, horrified by pretty much all of them, so that taking his cock into her mouth and sucking seemed easier than facing what she'd seen. Fingers tightened in her hair as her mouth slid down to the base, easily taking him into her throat. The gel that Dr. Margolis had administered was still in full effect, her gag reflex didn't even twinge.

When she would have moved faster, his grip on her hair kept her bobbing her head at a slow, even pace. Bella just wanted to get this over with, to go be with Alex and talk over what she'd seen, but the Wolf obviously wanted to extend his pleasure and her torture. She was forced to move her head up and down slowly, sucking all the way, as her tongue danced along the bottom of his cock. It was all she could do to hurry his orgasm, since he wouldn't let her move her head faster.

The muffled sounds of conversation above her let her know that he'd returned to work, that he wasn't even focusing on her as she serviced him with her mouth. Bella shifted, trying to get more comfortable, resting her arms on his thighs as she sucked him deep, taking him all the way to the root and pressing her nose against his pubic hair before sliding off again. The musky scent of his body filled her nose whenever she pulled away, gulping in air. The bitter taste of his pre-cum filled her mouth as his cock began to leak, but still he wouldn't let her go faster.

Her jaw began to ache from the effort of holding it open so wide, of the hard sucking she was doing. And still, he controlled her pace. Bella felt her thoughts begin to slow, her focus coming entirely on trying to alleviate the tension in her jaw as her mouth slid up and down his cock, the rhythm becoming almost hypnotic. She moaned, vibrating the his length with her vocal cords as the head of his dick pressed into her throat, feeling the tightening of his muscles as she did so.

The thick rod began to grow even thicker, longer, and he allowed her to pick up the pace a little bit. Despite the soreness of her jaw muscles, she renewed her efforts, working his cock hard, desperate to suck him off and gain some relief for herself. The fingers massaging her hair pulled her hard against him, and she heard him groan as his cock expanded in her throat.

Pulse after pulse of hot liquid poured down into her belly, cutting off her air supply, and she tried not to panic as her throat muscles worked, massaging the stiff length of his cock while she swallowed his cum. His hand held her firmly in place, even as he began to soften and she began to suck in great gulps of air through her nose and around his dick. Bella gasped for breath, her sore jaw throbbing as she laid her head against his thigh, the slick worm of his cock still resting between her lips.

Fingers stroked her hair almost soothingly. If she couldn't hear the steady murmur of business going on above her head, she might have almost been able to pretend that the person attached to those fingers cared.

The Wolf moved back, and Bella crawled out, looking away from Alex. She didn't want him to see her flushed face or swollen lips.

"Good Pet," the Wolf said, caressing her breast as she stood, leaning back in his chair to look at her. He tweaked her nipple, causing an answering surge in her pussy. It was involuntary, her nipples had always been sensitive and he'd been playing with them so much before putting her beneath the desk that her body was still craving it. His cool, green gaze moved to the soldiers behind her. "Take them back to their room." Those cat-like eyes flicked back over her and Alex. "Rest up this evening... we have a very important visitor coming tomorrow."

******

Back in the room, Alex wrapped Bella up in a hug as soon as they were alone. She clung to him, obviously needed the physical reassurance that he was happy to give. Not being able to actually watch what the Wolf was doing to her had that interlude both easier and harder.

"It's okay," he murmured into her hair, stroking down the soft skin of her back as he cuddled her close. "It's okay."

She stirred in his arms, pulling back and tilting her head to look up at him. Her dark eyes were wide with a kind of shock. "No, Alex it's not... did you see what he had on his desk?"

Alex shook his head. He'd been too far back to be able to make out anything on the Wolf's desk clearly. Bella, sitting on the Wolf's lap, would have had a much better view, although he hadn't expected her to actually look.

"One of the papers, it had the government's seal on it," she whispered as she went up on her tiptoes, her voice so low that he could barely hear it.

A chill went through him. "Let's got to the bed," he said softly.

They wrapped themselves under the sheets, creating a little fort of fabric. It wasn't sound proof, but it was the best they could do under the circumstances.

Maybe it was a fake.

Maybe it had been stolen.

Maybe someone in power on the Moon was working with the Wolf.

The first option was the most palatable, although if the Wolf could fabricate official documents it was still frightening. The idea that he might have the means to steal a sealed document was even more so; especially since neither of them had any idea what it might contain and what he might be able to gain from it.

But deep down, both of them believed that it was the latter. That he had come by it genuinely. After all, it would make sense, wouldn't it? He was never caught in his activities, the mercenaries hired by the Moon never even came close. Those on the Moon had always assumed that was because almost all the mercenaries came from Earth. But what if they were wrong, what if it was because the Wolf was always one step ahead thanks to his allies in power?

There were other questions too though; like, was the Wolf telling the truth about when he'd released Abby? If he was, why hadn't she gotten out of the hospital until today? The news reports always indicated that the Wolf's captives were returned to their families immediately... but what if they weren't? What if they reason they never spoke about their ordeal was because someone on the Moon was making them keep quiet?

Bella was really the one coming up with the questions, even as Alex tried to convince her that it didn't matter - wouldn't matter - until after they escaped anyway. He had to stay focused, THEY had to stay focused, on the immediate goal at hand. It wasn't like they could do anything until they got out of there anyway. But Bella wouldn't let it go.

"Even if we manage to escape," she whispered, "if there's someone working on the Moon with him, who says we'll even make it home?"

"They can't all be working with him," Alex insisted. "The news would leak out. Someone in the media would have figured it out. The Wolf isn't all powerful."

They were laying on their sides, facing each other, hands clasped between them, and so close that all he would have to do is lean forward an inch to kiss her. She bit down on her lower lip, worrying it between her teeth.

"No one's stopped him before... it doesn't have to be everyone, just a couple of key people. Or maybe even a small group."

They debated in whispers, back and forth, until their dinner finally arrived and they came out from under the covers to eat. Although, from the little glances that Bella was giving him, Alex could tell that she wasn't entirely happy with his determination to remain focused on escape rather than on the new information she'd discovered.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers
12