Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because, i must be dreaming ... i must be ... dreaming.

I suddenly felt as though i were swooning. Not that i even know what swooning would feel like, but i felt close to passing out, and all these pretty, silver stars shot through my minds' eye, littering my inner-vision, and i felt utterly lightheaded -- like falling through a dreamy abyss.

"Nat!" Justin caught me with His muscular, tanned arm in one fail swoop, before my little skull could smack against the wall. He scooped me up in His arms.

He rushed me off the deck and down again, down those musty stairs, down to the hull where i had first been deposited by those thugs of His.

I felt myself drifting between two realms of reality, and was unsure which one i would slip into permanently.

Cold water -- not salty -- fresh, purified, freezing-Alaskan-cold water was being poured over my head and He was holding me in a tub, kissing me, petting me like a child, while i gasped awake and stared in amazement at Him with silent appreciation and trust ... we smiled at each other with the understanding that we could survive only with one another, and no one else, despite anything that life dished out to us.

We shared that awareness for a tentative moment, and my heart plunged to my stomach like an elevator dropping eighty-seven feet from the top of the world trade center, as i realized for the very first time in my life i experienced the feeling of complete trust and comfort and absolute assurance that someone beside myself really cared about my well-being and my precious life.

We both had the semblance of tears in our eyes, and time ceased -- well, it slowed down; everything became very sluggish, with the light shifting into very soft, muted colors. The water drenching me in spurts and droplets, so that I could actually see the molecules breaking down -- as we existed, together, in the middle of the dark-blue-black waters that our existence was floating upon, relying on, at this very moment.

He lifted me out of the naked, cold, shivering tub. And wrapping a plush, creamy towel around my tiny body, He carefully dried me off by rubbing the terry cloth against my skin.

"Slut," He cooed in my ear while brushing my hair, and tying two pig-tails off to either side of my head.

He licked his lips, breathing in the tiny, cavernous erotic orifice on the side of my head, sending my desire spinning off into a thousand places of longing. I just wanted Him inside of me, in whatever capacity.

He shoved me away from Him and to the floor just as I was swooning and total putty, willing to do anything to make Him happy ... to please Him. I'd do whatever. I'd comply, only please, just command me, Sir. That's the look that must have been impressed upon my face and in my body.

"You're tricks are no use to you here, slut." He grabbed my wrist with a slight of His hand and dragged me over to the bed, my tender, bare ass sliding against the soft silky silver--grey comforter. In His arms i felt like a little hummingbird in the hands of a giant, who could crush me with just the squeeze of a few fingers.

My wrists were deftly secured to either side of a suspension bar that was latched to a hook bolted in the ceiling. A hook - humungous silver "o-ring" attached to a long rod that would allow the latch to slide back and forth, so that my body could be turned and twisted -- manipulated -- to His liking.

He noticed my eyes widen at the realization that i was going to be completely immobile, and entirely at His mercy, so He left me momentarily with my arms spread above my head like an angel, and snatched a thick, black blindfold from His invisible bag of tricks. He loved depriving me of my senses, knew that i was more submissive and vulnerable in that state.

In one speedy motion the blindfold was fastened, blunting my vision. He whisked the crop through the air and slapped my inner thighs briskly, as instruction to open them wider. Instinctually, i obeyed this physical command.

He drove two fingers deep inside my aching, smoldering cunt. I moaned behind the gag.

"Yes, my hot little cum-slut." He wedged the fingers deeper inside of me, and pulled them out, leaving me with a terrible craving.

I heard Him sniff, and then suck the fingers that had been lodged inside of my pussy. "your body was made to be owned and used for My liking."

He yanked each of my ankles to the sides, bending my legs at the knee, and tied them open wide to rope anchors that were hidden on the sides of the bed i hung above.

"Count and be gracious, little slut." He demanded as he swirled me around so that my round, unmarked ass faced Him. And He didn't waste one millisecond before bringing his whole hand down swiftly on my right butt cheek.

"Ow," I only acknowledged this shock within my internal dialogue.

His smack took the wind out of me, but i somehow managed a meager, "One. Thank You, Sir," with a broken voice, pleading for another.

"Good girl, you little cock-hungry bitch." Smack! That was 'two' and i told Him so, thanking Him again.

"You know you're going to have to make it to at least a hundred before I even entertain the idea of touching your clit or giving you any pleasure at all, slut, don't you?"

I suddenly realized there was no chance of using my desperate, pleading antics on Justin. He knew me and my deviant ways far too well.

It was becoming more and more clear that He did, indeed, own me. I belonged to Him. And i would do whatever it took to please Him, and only Him.

12