Taken from Sturgis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." I beg, not really knowing what I am begging for but feeling like I am being tortured. He laughs softly as he rises above me and positions his huge cock at my virgin entrance. Leaning down he claims my mouth in a dizzying kiss and I can taste my juices on his tongue. Clutching his chest I try to pull him even closer as I kiss him back passionately.

Not paying attention to my lower half I scream into his mouth when he shoves himself through my barrier and I feel a hot gush that must be blood splash my thighs. He murmurs soothingly into my ear as he holds himself completely still letting me adjust to his sudden invasion.

When he begins to slowly move inside me the pain suddenly disappears and I am again whimpering beneath him passionately. His thrusts become almost violent but I just clutch him tightly and meet him thrust for thrust. The intense sensations inside me seem to be building up and I feel like I am going to explode. Nervously I try pushing him away not understanding what the feeling is.

"Let it go Little One." Callum whispers to me. "It's just an orgasm."

As soon as the words leave his lips the sensation inside me bursts and its almost like a bunch of fireworks went off. My nails dig into his back and I scream with the force rushing through me. Exhausted when I finally start to come down from the explosive experience Callum kisses me tenderly until I am breathing normally. Flipping me over on to my hands and knees he enters me from behind. Grabbing me by the hips he drives himself to the hilt repeatedly and I can feel the head of his cock enter my cervix with every thrust.

Soon I am cuming over and over again, begging him to fuck me harder. He more than happily obliges me as he pounds the hell out of me for what feels like forever.

Suddenly he lets me go and flops down on the bed on his back while I gaze down at him uncertainly. He grabs me by my hips and gently lowers me down on to his cock slowly, allowing me to adjust to this new position. He shows me how to balance myself on my feet so I can thrust up and down at my own speed. Thrilled that I am the one in control I pound away on him to my hearts content, giving myself so many orgasms it almost feels like one huge one.

I feel him stiffen and when I move to stop he grabs me by my hips and thrusts himself inside me deeper than ever before. I feel his huge head pop into my cervix almost painfully just before he cums inside me. He groans almost like he is in pain and then flips me over on my back without pulling out to kiss me soundly.

"Oh God Little One you are a treasure." He exclaims excitedly. I blush a bright crimson as I recall the last several hours and how I reacted to him. Tears slip from under my lids and slowly make their way down my cheeks.

"Can I go home now?" I ask as I try to squirm out from under him, my voice all choked up from my tears.

"I don't think so Aria." He states seriously. "A girl like you only comes along once in a lifetime and I think I am going to keep you."

"What!" I screech up at him furiously. "I did everything you wanted! You have to let me go home!"

"Didn't your Daddy warn you that girls disappear from these rally's all the time?" Callum teases me as he strokes a finger down my cheek tenderly. "Never to be seen again."

"Please?" I beg as fresh tears course down my face quickly. "A man as gorgeous as you could have his pick of women, why pick me? I am barely eighteen and still just a kid, surely you want someone more experienced to pleasure you." I point out logically. He laughs long and loud at my statement and I can feel his cock inside me yet growing hard.

"Your innocence fascinates me and the fact that I just popped your cherry just makes me even more possessive than I normally am. Your sweetness and wonder at the world around you is just the change I need in my life." He confesses honestly as he smiles down at me affectionately.

"I want to go home!" I plead, terror setting in as I realize he is dead serious about keeping me. "I have high school to finish and college to go to! Please don't wreck my life because we connected in the sack!"

"Sorry Little One." He replies sincerely as he pins my hands above my head and begins to move inside me leisurely. Lowering his head he brushes his lips across mine, lighting the fire inside me yet again. Tears flowing freely from my lids I growl in frustration as I find it impossible to fight my desire for him. Softening under his kiss he deepens it, crushing my mouth beneath his as his thrusts increase in tempo.

He has learned when I am close to orgasm and purposely holds himself back, not letting me cum. Continuing this over and over as he brings me to the brink of explosion only to withhold it from me has me screaming in frustration.

"Tell me who owns you Aria and I will let you cum." He whispers into my ear.

"Never!" I yell furiously and try to meet his thrusts with my own so I can make myself cum, but he just holds me down. Three more times he brings me to the edge only to deny me my release and I am sobbing.

"Tell me what I want to hear Aria." He murmurs gently.

"Please!" I whimper through tears.

"Tell me!" He commands in a icy voice.

"I am yours. You own me." I whisper in defeat. He chuckles and begins to pound me mercilessly and I again feel my orgasm building. Just when I think the end is in sight he slows down just enough to keep me at that almost painful threshold.

"Promise me you will never leave me unless I let you go." He whispers as he continues my torture.

"Please! I already said what you wanted." I scream furiously.

"Say it now and all this torment stops Little One." He goads softly.

"I promise to never leave you unless you let me go." I whisper in defeat. Speeding up his thrusts the biggest orgasm yet floods me with such intense sensations I feel like I am floating away as I scream my release.

"That's my good girl." He states satisfied. "Remember if you don't keep that promise something horrible will happen to Paige." Rising from the bed he pulls me into the bathroom and into the shower.

I cringe at all the blood coating my thighs and at how tender to the touch I am after hours of sex. Callum watches me quietly as I scrub as much of him off of me as I can until my skin glows a bright pink with my effort.

He rips the sheets from the bed and throws them in the fireplace. Squeezing lighter fluid all over them he sets them on fire. Grabbing my new peach sundress, panties and sandals these too he throws on the fire, careful that they burn down to ash completely.

"What am I supposed to wear now?" I ask softly, too defeated to yell anymore.

"I will send someone to town early to get you something appropriate." He explains. "Here, drink this or you will get dehydrated." He hands me a large glass of water as he opens my purse and digs through it. Finding my cell phone he drops it on the counter and smashes it to pieces with his fist. Not finding anything he wants to keep he throws all of that into the fireplace as well, burning it to ash.

After I am finished with my water he leads me back into the bedroom and pulls me down on the bed. Spooning me he covers us with a light blanket and wraps an arm around my middle pulling my ass right into his groin.

"Remember your promise." He threatens. "Some of the guys can find amusing ways of ending your friends life."

I am completely exhausted after the long night but too afraid to sleep so I lay there next to him quietly. When he sits up several hours later I am finally just starting to doze off. He slaps me on the ass before walking into the bathroom.

"Long day today. We will be heading back to California." He states from the other room. Dressing swiftly he comes over to me and handcuffs me the headboard.

"I will be right back, don't go anywhere." He laughs at my furious expression before striding from the room. I manage to lie back down and cover up with the blanket before he comes back about fifteen minutes later with a biker woman.

"Tell her what sizes you wear, she will be buying you everything you need." Callum commands from the doorway. I tell the woman all of my sizes before drifting off to sleep.

A large object dropped on the bed wakes me from my deep sleep and I sit up forgetting where I am for a minute as I gaze around in confusion. When my eyes meet Callum's I flush in shame as last nights activities come flooding back into my memory. Even though he didn't give me a choice he was gentle with me and made sure I enjoyed it as much as he did.

"Get dressed, we leave in a half hour." Callum states softly as he crosses the room and unlocks the handcuffs. I find a pair of Levi jeans, a black silk bra with matching thong panties, a harley t-shirt, black socks and a pair of biker boots; all brand new. Next to the bag is a leather jacket that is almost the same as Callum's except for a few different patches. Where Callum has a patch that says President, mine says Pres Bitch.

I throw the clothes on quickly and French braid my hair to keep it out of the way. He leads me outside where everyone looks like they are waiting for him. Paige is in the crowd and looks horrible. Her hair is wet like she just took a shower, but she has bruises on her face and arms. The expression on her face is of someone whose spirit has been broken.

I tug on Callum's jacket to get his attention, knowing I have to try and do something for my best friend. He looks down at me expectantly and I lean up on my toes to whisper to him secretly.

"Paige looks terrible. Can't she ride with someone who will take care of her? She is a good girl." I plead with him, biting my lip to keep from crying for her.

"Reece, come up here." Callum calls down from the porch. Reece is the same guy I met yesterday with the brown hair and slim build that took Paige when we got here. "You haven't had a woman of your own for a while, what do you think of the blonde?" Callum nods towards Paige. "She's unclaimed right now and after how well she did last night is worthy of becoming a member. She's yours if you want her."

"I was hoping you would offer her to me otherwise I was considering bringing it up with you anyway." Reece replies with a wide grin. "I'll take her."

I watch him walk through the crowd and put his arm around her shoulders gently, leading her over to his motorcycle. An expression of relief crosses her face that makes me feel a little better.

Callum smiles down at me and I can see that he is pleased with my actions. He escorts me over to his motorcycle and ties a bandana around my head effectively hiding my bright red hair. Next he hands me a pair of sunglasses before handing me a helmet.

As soon as Callum and I are heading down the two track everyone else follows along behind single file. Reece and Paige are directly behind us but I wasn't given a chance to speak to her before leaving. We are quickly on the highway heading west and away from the only home I have ever known. What will be my dad's reaction when he comes home to find I have been abducted. The first thing he will feel is rage because I dared to directly disobey him. I don't think the grief will sink in for a while until I am not found.

When we drive pass the welcome to Wyoming sign I am surprised at how quick our trip is going. We have driven past a few speed traps by police officers but when they see a gang of fifty they don't seem to care so much about us going well over the speed limit.

We are in Wyoming all day and into the night as well. Except for the occasional bathroom break we don't finally stop until we have gone through Salt Lake City Utah. Callum pulls up to a large roadside motel where everyone parks their bikes in the back away from the busy road. I am surprised when another biker comes out of the office to meet us and hugs Callum affectionately.

Callum brings me up to the second floor to a room on the end and I am happy to see that Reece is bringing Paige to the same room. The room is pretty big and has two king size bed as well as a hot tub large enough to fit all four of us easily.

"We are going to go next door to the diner so feel free to use the bathroom." Callum says as he rubs my ass gently. "Are you alright so far? You're not too sore from riding all day?"

"I'm okay." I reply honestly. "A little stiff but a good nights sleep and I should be fine." Paige has collapsed on the bed and is already fast asleep when I head into the bathroom.

Reece wakes her very sweetly promising her she can sleep once she has eaten a full meal. The diner has set up a buffet ahead of time just for the bikers and is otherwise closed for business. There is barbequed chicken, hamburgers, corn on the cob, dinner rolls, baked potatoes as well as a salad bar including chili. My stomach growls loudly when all of smells hit me and I blush at Callum's raised eyebrow as he hears it.

Paige eats like she has been starved for a month and I feel sorry for her. Reece is very attentive to her and seems to treat her very kindly. I myself manage to eat three full plates of food and then once I am full exhaustion sets in.

Reece carries Paige back to the room because she is falling asleep standing up.

12