Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of this, she pushed me off, and flipped over on all fours, showing me her ass and looking over her shoulder suggestively. I contemplated her ass and dripping pussy, pondering the squishiness of her bed and how to position for traction, which had been a bit difficult even in missionary. "Come on stud, fuck me like you're mad at me!" she nearly yelled, and I suddenly got an inspiration. Jumping off the bed, I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, and, standing behind her, entered her pussy hard and drilling. She screamed what sounded like mostly pleasure, and I pulled her hips back on to me, pushing in every single millimeter of my dick that I could stuff into her tight pussy.

She screamed even louder, and I slowed, concerned, crying out "Was that too much? Are you okay?"

"FUCK DON'T STOP!!" came her reply, so I resumed pumping her for all I was worth. She started crying out with each thrust, grunting loudly, as I pounded her with literally all my energy. I was beginning to fatigue a bit, but I wanted to ensure before I slowed at all that I got this girl off, and just as I was starting to consider slowing she moaned "Oh fuck, I'm almost there! Don't stop!!" I took a deep breath and kept it up, and after about six or seven more hard strokes, felt her pussy clamp hard on me as she started to tremble hard with her whole body, actually convulsing. "Fuck me!" she let out, breathing hard while bracing herself, and as she moved forward a bit, I slid out. She semi-collapsed on the bed, then quickly picked herself up, turned around, and looked at my cock. "Oh no, that won't do. You can't make a girl cum like that and not nut yourself."

She pulled me to the bed, guiding me on to my back, then quickly straddled me. I groaned as she began riding me like she was on a horse she was trying to break. "Don't worry about me," she admonished, "you've already got me to pop twice. This is all for you." And with that, she pushed her drooling snatch down to my balls, and I felt my internal temperature rise a bit more. My arms and abs burned from the recent activity, but she pulled my head up to her tits and I forgot about that as I eagerly sucked one, then the other, into my mouth. We got in a good rhythm, and even though I felt ready to cum, it didn't immediately rush forth. Pretty soon, she started breathing a bit ragged, and kissed me, murmuring into my mouth "You're determined to fuck me stupid, aren't you?"

I sat up a bit more, pulling her into me as I began pushing down on her hips as she slammed down. "I'm determined to fuck you into oblivion," I growled. She slowly started panting, and, hoping to get one more cum out of her, I wrapped one arm around her back and waist, pulling her into me, as I put my thumb on her clit and drilled her for all I was worth. My hunch paid off, as she began breathing hard enough to hyperventilate, and let out a mighty, growling "Ahhhh fuckkkkkkkking HELLLLLLLLLL!!" As I felt her clamp down, it pushed me over the edge, and I released what felt like a river of cum out of my now sore cock, grunting like some sort of wild dog. She steadied herself against me as I collapsed back on the bed, and she fell forward on to me, kissing me again, playing her tongue into my mouth as she slowly calmed. She pushed up a couple of inches, exhaling, and muttered a long, satisfied "Goddamn. Thank you."

"Thank you," I happily responded.

"No, seriously, thank you. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. All the cute ones in this town are either intimidated, want to act like they're you're boyfriend, or have barely any stamina. I needed that something awful." She pushed back slightly onto my flagging but still rather hard cock. "You're still hard," she slightly moaned. "Any chance of a rematch?" I started to wonder what kind of a crazy nympho I had picked up.

"Yes, although I'll need a bit of a breather first," I chuckled.

"Of course. Me too. You plowed me nice and sore there," she said with appreciation, as she slowly slid off to the side.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you."

"I wasn't complaining, hot stuff."

"Okay."

She kissed me again, absentmindedly tracing her fingers on my chest. "Shower?" I nodded, and she led me by the hand into the bathroom. We got under the hot spray, washing each other playfully, her paying special attention to my half-mast member, even playfully sucking on it a bit, before getting out and toweling off. I felt some stirrings, and didn't want her to stop, but truthfully knew I probably needed a little more rest first.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour of the rest of the house," she said, and she led me down the stairs, us both still as naked as babies. I wasn't shy, and she certainly seemed naturally at ease, so I shrugged it off as her eccentricity. She led me down to the downstairs, showing me a little gaming area, guest room, etc, as we passed all kinds of photos I hadn't notice before. Besides what were obviously family and childhood shots, there were dozens of shots of her with scads of good looking girls and guys that looked like they should have been in hollywood flicks, even just as extras—toned bods, attractive faces, the whole gambit. I thought one or two looked slightly familiar, but shrugged it off.

She continued the tour, bringing me into a huge home office filled with computers and what I instantly recognized as video editing equipment. "You do video?" She turned around with an expression of shock.

"How'd you know that?" she asked.

"You have video editing equipment. I work for a Public Relations firm, and I do a lot of video editing for our clients' Youtube and Vimeo channels."

She seemed to consider me for a moment, and then slowly nodded "Yes. I run a production company that does a lot of web video. You might have seen some of our work, even if you don't know our name off hand."

I was about to ask her about this, when she walked into a next door room, switched on the light, and illuminated what looked like a movie set, with several computers, cameras, and lights all pointing to a bed with a big cloth backdrop hanging behind it. And it all clicked.

"That kind of video."

"Well, not as much myself anymore. I do shoot scenes for my flicks in my house sometimes, in a pinch. But nowadays I only appear in a handful of scenes a year. I started my own production company four years ago and mostly produce nowadays."

Holy shit. I had just fucked a porn star.

"So Tiffany?"

"Is my real name. Roxy Danger on film."

"Wow." I was a bit floored.

"You okay?" she inquired, trying to read my face.

"Yeah. Fine. just a bit surprised, is all."

"Okay. Some guys get a bit weird when they find out. If you want to leave I'll be more than willing to drive you back or grab you a cab." I read some nervousness in her face, the first of the evening, which surprised me a bit. I thought of her bent over, getting drilled on camera, and to my surprise, I realized my cock was hardening. I had an overwhelming urge to pick her up and fuck her even rougher than before, right there in the doorway of the makeshift studio. I checked myself for a second, silently wondering if this was normal, my reaction? I knew the situation definitely wasn't.

"So can I ask you a question?" I broached.

"Sure."

"How many people have you fucked on camera? Or even overall?"

"Seriously?" she shook her head. "I have no idea. How about you?"

"Overall, 42. I went through a slut phase in college. Or at least I thought it was one," I added sheepishly.

"So you're okay?" she said, sauntering toward me, her head tilted to the side.

"Yeah. A tiny bit surprised, but I'm fine. Honestly, as long as you fuck me again like that, I'm good."

She put her hands around my neck, kissing me deeply, then reacted as she felt my stiffening cock. "Oh damn..." she trailed off, reaching down and fondling my steeling prick. "You are going to be trouble, aren't you?" I pressed my tongue to hers, as she broke free and said "I like trouble," leaning in again as I grabbed her tight little ass. "Come on, I'll show you my equipment," she said, leading me back into the office. She led me to a wraparound desk with a bunch of monitors mounted to the wall. I was in geek heaven as she sat me down in an office chair, then scooted up a second beside me. She clicked on a few folders, and brought up some windows. A few videos popped up, and a video of a cute by rather stick-ish blonde popped up. "This is something I'm working on for our next release. It's a typical blowjob compilation." And as she pressed play, the blonde walked forward, dropped to her knees, and began pulling open the fly of some guy who apparently had a monster cock, but no face. She smiled a stupid grin and began deep throating him like it was nothing.

Tiffany quickly demoed a couple of her controls and edited a few crappy frames out. Then, without any real warning, she set the movie going again while leaning over to take my engorged prick deep into her mouth. I sighed as she engulfed me for a few seconds. "So tell me, is she your thing?" she inquired.

"Not really," I responded, as she slowly and deliberately stroked my cock with her hand. "I prefer a curvier woman."

"How curvy?" she asked, as she pulled up a whole bunch of thumbnails. They enlarged slightly as she moused over them, and a few, I noticed, were women that were likely in excess of 350 pounds.

"Not that curvy," I called out.

"Okay, how about this?" and she quickly came into women that were a bit in what would probably be termed the MILF category, with fuller hips and big, natural breasts, but still some hourglass to their shape.

"Much better," I responded, as she engulfed my cock again.

"I see you approve," she smiled, pulling off for a second. "Sorry if I scared you with the big girls there. Everybody has a different kink, you know?"

I nodded, enjoying the sensation of her blow job. "Do you have any shots of you?" I asked, curious.

"I haven't shot in 6 months at least, so I'd have to dig in archives. You really want to see me fuck somebody else?"

"Well, I was more curious what you look like done up for the camera," I confessed. "I worked in a strip bar in college for about a year, and I was just curious what you looked like done up, since the film girls I met generally put on a ton of makeup, so much that you wouldn't recognize them on the street if you saw them."

"That's kind of the point," she replied. "Hang on," she said, navigating to some folders of stills. "Here." An image of a very done up girl with big hair and a snake wrapped around her shoulders popped up. I laughed. I could tell it was her, but she was so heavily made up that it was difficult. "I know, I know..." she giggled, gripping my cock more firmly as she slowly pumped me.

I was starting to get really turned on, and considered suggesting a trip back to the bedroom, when she brought up some more videos of the aforementioned curvy women, and as she hit play, she said "This is something we just filmed. A series on girls with big natural breasts" A very buxom and incredibly sexy redhead filled the screen, doing a little preliminary striptease. "I so wanted to fuck this girl, but she had a boyfriend. Otherwise I think I could have." Her breath was getting a bit ragged again, and I could tell this was really turning her on. She sat down on my lap, and began fast forwarding the controls a bit, as she slowly, almost agonizingly began to draw her very moist slit over my hard dick. I started to move my hips a bit unconsciously as the girl on camera began sucking a cock, giving what looked to be a very good BJ with tons of spit and eye contact. "This was her first ever movie. She's going to be a natural," she said breathily, as I reached around and started to gently massage her clit. We continued like this for a couple of minutes, me gradually increasing my pressure and speed, as she slid her now liberally lubing pussy up and down my shaft.

On screen, the girl had just climbed on to the guy's pole, slowly putting it inside her, as Tiffany began to really rock back against me. My cock was coming dangerously close to her entrance, but I didn't care, the rational part of my brain that said "Hey, condom!" was slowly becoming quieter. After a few more strokes with her pussy, she arched back far enough that my cock sprang free from under her pussy, and as she came back down, I felt the warm wetness of her tentatively engulf my tip. I wanted to stop it. I tried to say something, but feeling her body over me was amazing, and as I raise up my torso a bit, gravity took her 2/3 of the way down my shaft. "Ohhh. God that's nice," she purred.

"Fuck..." was all the reply I could manage. I knew I should pull out. Knew it. But I couldn't, she felt too good. I tried to grab at her hips as I straightened up fully in the chair, but she used the opportunity to grind down on to me, enveloping me in her warm, velvety cunt. She grabbed on to the arms of the chair, and began using them as leverage to fuck me in a fluid, yet firm motion.

"Oh fuck that's so good," she said. "Your cock is so nice." as she started to push down into me with some firmness to her strokes. Onscreen, the redhead had been moved into doggy, her cute, sexy mouth hanging open as her tits began swaying from the hard fucking she was getting. I began really pumping into her with some energy. "You like her?" she asked, as I pushed my cock into her wonderfully wet, tight hole.

"Yes. She's fucking hot as hell."

"Hang around me for a bit, maybe I'll introduce you," she offered, as she tightened her pussy around me.

Gone as I was, buried in her, I still knew not to overcommit when I was balls-deep in another girl, no matter how open-minded she obviously was. "I'd like that," I said, "but only if I can keep fucking you for a very long time."

"You'd better," came her reply, as she ground down hard into me. We were starting to pick up speed. "We shouldn't be doing this like this," she said, as I felt her push her back against my chest, pulling on my legs to get me deeper into her.

"I know. You want to get up off me and I'll put a condom on?"

"In a bit," she moaned, "I can't bear to pull you out of me yet." We kept on. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I was so fucking turned on. It'd been years since I'd fucked a girl bareback, since even when I was with my ex-wife, she had gone off the pill because she didn't like the extra pounds in contributed (personally, I'd loved how it had added a tiny bit to her hips and greatly plumped up her titties). The crazy, primal nature of this fuck was just intoxicating, and I didn't want to break it.

Finally, I was determined to do the right thing, and I grabbed her around her waist with one hand, lifting with my legs while keeping my hard prick firmly lodged in her cunt. She was reasonably light, so it wasn't horribly difficult, but the added gravity and force just caused me to penetrate her even deeper, and she cried out and said "Oh fuck, yes! Dammit baby, you've got me so close." Her legs went slack, and I felt her feet brush the floor, so I decided that instead of breaking the moment, I'd bend her over the desk and keep going for a bit. In that moment, I felt her body absolutely melt to me, and I swear it felt like our hips were joined as one. I shook my head to clear it, but the feeling was impossible to shake.

I started my previous trick of slamming her as I pulled her hips back on to me, and she grunted with appreciation as we fell into another gear of carnal rutting. I was pumping in and out of her with abandon, but wanted more than anything to push her over the edge, so I reached around and cupped her breast, toying with her nipple, as she began cooing with appreciation. After a few more moments, I brought my arm back around her waist, and started to pull her back while i reached with the other and spanked her clit. A few seconds of this, and my hunch paid off big time, as her pussy contracted and she squealed a mighty "Ohh fuuuuccckkkk yesss!" I heard a splat, and looked down to see some fluid falling from her cunt to the plastic chair mat we were standing on. I held still and grabbed on to her to keep her steady as she convulsed with her orgasm. She swayed slightly as her legs gave way, and I kept her upright, although my cock partially dislodged so only the head was still impaling her. She steadied herself against the desk, catching her breath, and then looked back at me. "Don't move," she admonished, and I watched her lift her leg up, swinging it over my head as she turned her torso over and around meticulously, supporting her weight with her arms as she kept the head of my cock trapped in her pussy. I nearly lost my load right there, I was so turned on. She pushed back against the desk with her arms, and I slid forward back into her molten, heavenly slit. I leaned her butt against the desk as we resumed our previous pace. "We shouldn't be doing this," she said again, though the tone in her voice was wanton and didn't speak of any desire for me to pull out.

Everything in my mind screamed at me to stop and use protection. But I was so in the moment, I couldn't even comprehend the idea of pulling out. Still, I offered weakly, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!" she yelled. "You feel so fucking good I don't want you to ever stop!"

"Good. Me either," I panted out, as I began pushing into her even more vigorously. I knew I was a ways away from cumming anyway.

"Just don't cum in me," she blurted out.

"Don't worry," I grunted, "I don't want to knock you up."

"Fuck that, I'm on the pill. But how long since you've been tested?" she asked, slowing her pace, as the concern and logic started to finally start to overrun the logic part of one of our brains, thank god.

I sensed the seriousness of her worry, and stopped my hips to speak to her and put her at ease. "About six weeks ago was my last STD test. I was getting regular checks because I was worried my ex had been cheating on me. We were using condoms as birth control, but I needed to be sure, so I've been doing it monthly for the past nine months."

"You've had sex since her?"

"Yes. But only with protection. I haven't fucked anybody bareback for over 3 years until tonight."

With that, she pulled me in again, and we resumed our previous pistoning. "Fuck it. Cum in me if you'd like, I'm game. Just don't stop fucking me." And with that, she stuck her tongue into my mouth, as she leaned backward and opened up her legs to take me in more.

I pushed in as far as I could manage, as she wrapped her legs around me. Then, all of the sudden, I heard a creak that sounded ominous. We froze, as we both looked down at the desk. "Glass desk. Bad idea." she spat out, and I nodded.

"Where then?" I asked, somewhat urgently.

"Couch!" she indicated, nodding her head to one across the room somewhat urgently.

I picked her up, and walked her quickly over to the couch, setting her down as I more or less fell on top of her and bottomed out. She pushed me in farther as I continued to we resumed our pace again, this time with her pulling me in insistently with her legs and snaking her hands up around my shoulder blades. We were both beginning to sweat profusely, which in the dry desert air is an accomplishment.

As she started arcing her pelvis up to me in an attempt to get even more of me into her, I could feel the approach of what felt like her getting close. I knew I didn't have a ton left in me, as I was tiring a bit due to our frenetic pace, and I was so turned on I was likely to erupt in a bit regardless. "You gonna cum for me soon, baby?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she moaned, biting her bottom lip, and I put a little more pop into my hips as I thrust downward. A few more strokes, and I was rewarded with a crescendo of moans and grunts as she began to shake with a mighty "Hoooollllyyyy FUCK!!" Her pussy creamed a bit more, and as I pushed in a few more strokes, I tried to clench my butt muscles to hold off at least one more minute.