Taking Advantage of the Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gave one final thrust as his cock erupted inside of his mother. He felt the first blast of his hot, sticky cum force its way deep inside of her and nearly collapsed. His cock continued to empty itself as he felt something else. His mother shifted under him and he knew that she was about to cum as well. Soon her tight pussy was contracting around his cock as they came together. He tried not to move as his mother's body milked every last drop of his cum.

Feeling drained and tired, Jason knew that he needed to clean up and leave as soon as possible. He slowly stood back up and examined the scene of the crime. His mother remained in roughly the same position that he found her but between her legs he could see that some of his cum was already leaking from her pussy.

Jason decided that this was the only real evidence that needed to be taken care of and came upon his answer as he looked over to the still wet dildo. Jason picked up his mother's toy and approached her pussy. He rubbed the tip of the rubber cock in the growing pool of his cum that was appearing at her opening. Slowly he pushed the dildo back inside of her. He pushed it as far into her as he could manage thinking that it would in turn push his cum deep enough that it would not seep out.

After having corked her pussy with her own dildo, trapping his cum deep within her, Jason stood back up. He reached for the light and heard her shifting as he flipped the switch. The only light in the room was the pale glow of the moon through the windows, but Jason could see that his mother was stirring more than she had before. She lifted her hands to her chest and appeared to be somewhat agitated.

Nervously, Jason remained where he was and considered his chances of escaping if she woke up. He saw her fingers fumbling for her nightgown and then watched as she attempted to cover herself. Jason realized that she must be cold and wanted to cover herself reflectively, though she still appeared to sleep. His mother lifted her butt from the bed enough to push the thin fabric down. She got as far as her hips before giving up.

Jason's mother was now much more modestly covered though the end of the dildo remained out in the open. Jason thought that she looked even sexier despite the fact that she was mostly covered.

Her gown was the same one that she often wore around the house and seeing it now bunched up against the massive dildo protruding from her pussy filled with his cum was an incredibly erotic sight.

Jason walked over to his mother and leaned down to give her one last kiss on her lips before covering her with the comforter. He knew that she would sleep well that night and suspected that he would as well.

As Jason retreated back to his room all thoughts of studying or showering has been replaced with much more important things - like how he was going to fuck his mother again soon.

12