Taking Care of Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
642 Followers

Marcy's body was on fire. She asked Ava if she would fuck her. Ava reached for the large strap on, stepping into it Marcy's mouth watered at the sight. She loved being fucked and the size was amazing. She knew she wouldn't last long. Marcy straddled Ava so she could take the dildo as deep into her as possible. Marcy controlled how deep, how hard and how fast. Gibson and Lewis loved the view as she rode the cock, tits bouncing, groaning, with Ava groaning as well. They looked at each other.

"Let's make her cum harder than she ever has before," they said in unison. With a man on each side of her working a tit and fingering her clit, Marcy continued her assault of the cock on Ava. She fucked like this might be her last ever. As she came, her groans became louder and louder, crescendoing as she cried out,

"Oh fuck. My pussy feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Give me more."

As she rode out the last wave, there was a knock on the door.

"Security. We've had some complaints about the noise level in the room."

Lewis was closest to the door, so he rose to answer it, bare ass naked. He spoke to the guard through a crack in the door. The guard said that he needed to come in and make sure that everything is OK. Lewis opened the door. The guard stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Marcy still furiously fucking Ava's strap on, and Gibson giving her tits and pussy one hell of a work out.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Now I understand," he said, stumbling for words. He reached down to stroke his cock through his pants. Lewis resumed his place, not caring what the guard thought. They brought Marcy to another orgasm. The security guard now had his cock out, giving it a good jerking.

Ava looked at him saying, "Are you going to let me suck you, or are you going to stand there playing with yourself?"

CheriSM
CheriSM
642 Followers
12