Taking Care of Family Pt. 08

Story Info
Tom breaks off sexual relationship with Kacie.
2.1k words
4.46
9.9k
18
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Past Secrets Come to Light

After the first night together with my cousin in the apartment, I began to have regrets about what we had done. My concerns were less about the incest aspect of the whole thing, and more about being unfaithful to Carrie. I knew I couldn't keep this kind of secret from her, but I couldn't think of a single way to tell her without destroying her and the relationship we had developed.

"Kacie, we can't sleep together every night," I told her the next morning.

"I know," she said indifferently. "I may bring a boy home with me some nights."

"No, that's not what I mean," I said. I wanted to be firm with her, but not hurt her in the process. "I have a girlfriend and we're serious about each other. I can't sneak around and cheat on her, and that includes doing things with you."

Kacie smiled. "Well, I still want to meet her. Maybe she'd like me to join in for a threesome. "Wouldn't that be fun!" she said with a wink at me.

"Can't you be serious?" I said, getting more and more irritated by Kacie's casual attitude.

"I'm being completely serious. I'd love a threesome with you," Kacie retorted. "Look, I understand what you're saying and that's one of the reasons I love you. I think it's sweet that you want to be faithful to your girlfriend. All I'm suggesting is that you find out what she thinks about sharing you with me."

"I already know what she thinks about that," I rejoined. Actually, I didn't really know what Carrie thought, but from our initial discussion, I had a pretty good idea how she might respond. In any event, she and I were still way too early in our relationship to start talking about bringing in new sex partners for either or both of us.

Kacie rolled out of bed stark naked and headed towards the door. "I'm taking a shower. Wanna join me?" she teased over her shoulder. I didn't respond, but watched her cute ass move as she walked and caught the slight bounce of her small, firm tits as she turned through the doorway.

"Holy shit!" I thought. "I just slept with my really hot cousin and she wants more! This is getting out of control." The rest of the morning, I barely thought of anything else but Carrie and Kacie. Including being in a threesome. The few times my mind did manage to break free from them, I found myself thinking instead about my mother and even my aunt DJ. I couldn't believe how hyperfocused I ws about sex. Luckily, the first day of classes didn't require a lot of thinking on my part. I returned to our apartment and wanted to talk to Carrie just to hear her voice or see her face on Facetime, but I knew it was a day when she was working at her company's office and she wouldn't be able to chat.

I logged in to my laptop and found myself calling up Carrie's pictures that I copied to my cloud server before locking down her computer. I started flipping through the various shots and noticed the transition she talked about.

Her early photos were obviously posed and in most of them, she wore either sexy lingerie, or was nude with something strategically placed to cover her breasts and pussy. She was in her early twenties, still about 5'3" tall, and couldn't have weighed more than 120 pounds. She radiated an innocence that made her even more appealing and sexy in the photos; I thought she looked fantastic in all of them and wondered if she had ever considered modeling.

Later pictures were also posed, but designed to clearly display various parts of her body, including close-ups of her pussy being spread wide open. Judging by the file dates, it was about six months later that the pictures shifted to showing her engaged in sex acts with someone else. They appeared to be more candid shots, not deliberately posed and I automatically assumed the guy in the photos was her ex-husband. The man's face was out of the frame in most of those pictures, but I suddenly noticed distinct differences in the parts of the man's body that did appear. Going back, I counted at least three different men in those pictures, which made me wonder what Carrie had been into.

Nearly two-thirds of the pictures showed people engaged in various sex acts and not all of them included Carrie. Most appeared to be taken at sex parties in someone's home and I counted at least six different men and about the same number of women, including Carrie.

Towards the end, I was getting bored and flipping through the pictures quickly when I suddenly stopped and went back. One picture showed a man fucking a woman doggy-style. Her face was down and I couldn't make out who it was, but the man in the picture was my father! A couple pictures later showed my Aunt DJ sucking one guys dick while another man was fucking her from behind. I couldn't tell who the men were because the picture only showed their bodies below their waists, but my aunt looked like she was enjoying the hell out herself. I flipped back to the previous picture with my dad and comparing the two, I decided that the woman he was fucking was my aunt. Holy shit!

I was stunned by what I saw. I proceeded more slowly through the rest of the pictures and found not only my father and aunt having sex with others, but also my mother and Uncle Bob. I barely recognized my mom at first. She was perhaps 20 years younger and her hair looked completely different. My mother's breasts looked a lot smaller than they were now and the closer I looked at her, the more she reminded me of Kacie. Aunt DJ's hair was darker and much longer, her body was leaner and her tits looked much bigger, but still drooped quite a bit. I couldn't believe how incredibly hot both Mom and her sister were.

I found the picture that had been emailed to Carrie showing her with a strap-on dildo fucking some guy in the ass. Two pictures later, I could see that the guy was my father. I shut down the computer and sat back in stunned disbelief.

When Kacie finally returned from her last class of the day, I was sitting on the postage stamp-sized back patio working on my third beer. She grabbed a bottle from the fridge for herself and joined me outside in the warm sun.

"Getting an early start on things, I see," she said with a nod to the two empty bottles on the ground next to my chair and a third one that was half-empty.

"Yeah, it's been that kind of day," I said slowly.

"Is that still because of me," she asked with concern.

I looked at her in surprise. "No, actually I hadn't thought about what happened last night for the past couple of hours." I took another swig of beer and stared out into the distance.

"What's going on, Tom? This isn't like you. Did something happen with Carrie?" she asked.

I started and stared at her. "What do you mean? What about Carrie? Why are you asking about her?" I demanded. Kacie's face reddened and she looked down.

"I'm sorry," she said meekly. "That just slipped out. You weren't supposed to know that I knew about you and her."

"How could you possibly...?" I began. I just stared at my cousin and noticed she was trying hard not to cry.

"I heard our moms talking the other day. Your mom said that you had been seeing Carrie and it was pretty serious. She asked my mom what she should do. My mom asked a few more questions and then said your mom should keep it to herself and trust that you and Carrie would tell her about your relationship when the time was right," Kacie said miserably. "My mom caught me listening in and got really mad. She made me swear to keep what I heard to myself and not to tell anyone, especially you. Now I've just completely fucked everything up!" Kacie started weeping as she slumped down even lower in her chair. "I'm so sorry," she repeated through bouts of sniffling.

I sat back in silence as I digested her revelations. Mom somehow found out about me and Carrie and now my aunt and cousin also knew. Crap! I jumped up from the chair.

"I gotta call Carrie and let her know," I said as I went inside to get my phone. I called Carrie from inside the apartment while Kacie remained outside in abject despair.

Carrie answered and I quickly filled her in on the high points. Mom found out about us and told my Aunt DJ. "Has she said anything to you?" I asked.

Carrie was quiet on the other end. I could fully appreciate the stunning impact of what I had just shared with her. Finally, she replied, "No, nothing. I saw her briefly yesterday, but we just waved and said hello like normal." She went quiet again. "You ansd I need to talk to her together," she said flatly. "We can't go around for the next however many months acting like we don't know that they know about us. I know it's short-notice, but is there any way you could come back home for this weekend?"

My mind was reeling. I couldn't even imagine how that conversation would go. "Yeah, sure. I can work that out. I'll borrow Kacie's car and leave Friday after classes."

"I'll make plans to stay home on Friday. How about you drive here and we'll go to see your mother together?" she suggested.

"Okay," I said dully. I was still wondering how I would tell my mother that I was sleeping with her best friend.

"I love you, Tom," Carrie said softly.

"I love you, too," I said.

"Don't worry. We'll get through this. I've known your mother for a very long time and we've shared a lot of things in the past. Once we tell her face-to-face, she'll be okay," Carrie reassured me. "We'll talk more before you get here. Love you!"

I couldn't believe how positive she was sounding about the whole situation. "Love you, too."

I went back out to the patio and dropped down in the plastic chair I had been sitting in. Kacie's beer was on the patio, nearly untouched. "What did she say?" Kacie asked.

"I need to borrow your car this weekend. I need to go home so Carrie and I can talk to mom," I said.

"Sure," she said lifelessly.

We sat in silence for several minutes sipping our beers and lost in our own thoughts. "Do you think my mom will find out about us and what we did last night?" I wondered aloud.

Kacie looked over at me. "She might, but I don't think she would care too much."

I was amazed at Kacie's incredibly naïve and stupid answer. "Are you fucking nuts?" I asked in exasperation. "There's no way she wouldn't care and I think your mom and dad would be even more upset!"

Kacie gave me a strange look. "I don't think so," she said. "You don't know much about them, do you?" she asked.

"Know what?" I replied.

"Our moms have been sleeping together for years," she answered. She must have seen the lack of comprehension in my face because she continued. "You know they always sleep together in your mother's bed when we visit. Well, they do more than just sleep in there. I happened to walk in one time and caught my mother eating out your mother's pussy. I found out that they've been having sex together since they were little girls. They've even used to invite my dad to join them!"

I thought back to the pictures I had just seen from Carrie's old computer and it started to make sense to me. As the realization spread across my face, Kacie started grinning. "There's no way they could get mad about us getting together after all the stuff they've done over the years and still do," she declared.

"Maybe so," I said slowly. "But I still want to keep it quiet. I can't do that to Carrie and like I said this morning, I'm not sleeping with you anymore. I just can't." Kacie saw the pleading in my eyes and bit her lip in disappointment.

"Okay, I understand," she said without enthusiasm.

We finished our beers without talking anymore and headed back inside together. Neither one of us was hungry, but she made some pizza snack rolls just to keep our stomachs quiet. That night, we stayed in our own rooms, but I got very little sleep.