Taking Charge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about my mouth?" he asked, baring his beautifully muscled chest and throwing away the shirt, then dropping to his arms over me, his legs off to one side and his wide mouth and big lips making love to my small mouth. "Can I use my mouth?"

"Down there?" I asked, catching his lower lip between my teeth while spreading my legs and feeling the denim tighten across my soaked vagina as he settled in between my thighs, and when he thrust his hardness against me again, oh my God.

"Yes," he growled like an animal.

"No."

He groaned out loud with frustration, and I laughed again. Apparently I shouldn't have, because he gave me a scorching look.

"Then I'll just stick with your mouth."

Moving faster than I could see, Jake straddled my hips and yanked open the fly of his jeans. He shoved his hand inside and fished out his tremendous cock with an uncomfortable grunt.

While Jake struggled to push his jeans down his hips, I took a good long look at his package. It pointed straight up, and now I had no doubts about his size. He was truly enormous, his shaft as wide as my wrist and his cock head even wider, the furthest point of his manhood so close his navel. It throbbed with potency, the thick veins along his length visibly pulsing to keep such an incredible affront to nature fully erect. The skin of his shaft was the same bronze color as the rest of him, but his cock head was more red, red with arousal, with primal lust, with the insane urge to plunge inside a woman, any woman, and deliver his no doubt potent seed deep inside her.

Forcibly, Jake grabbed me under my arms and jerked me out from between his legs like a rag doll. I grabbed his bulging biceps and squealed in both surprise and delight at his unbelievable strength. He lifted me high into the air in a smooth arc, almost perpendicular to his body, and slammed me back down onto the bed on my knees. Then grabbing his cock with one meaty hand and my ponytail with the other, Jake forced my head down.

Maybe I did what I did because I was shocked by the suddenness, or maybe I did what I did because it was what I wanted. But I opened my mouth and let Jake shove his enormous cock inside.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, immediately pulling and pushing on my head, fucking my mouth up and down his obscenely large dick.

I grabbed his hips for support and let him set the pace, let him move me when and how he wanted, let him fuck my face, let him bash his huge cock head against the opening of my throat and gag me and force me to swallow thick saliva or let it course down his cock and balls. I even let him press my head down until his cock head strained at my throat and I coughed and choked and sputtered and it slipped inside and he crammed the first few inches of his terrifyingly big penis down my throat and began to fuck me with it.

It was slutty and whorish and so very wrong to let him use me like that, but I could feel his need, his craving for release. I could sense how very much he enjoyed my mouth, my throat, even my hair where he held it tight in his fist and my cheek and neck where his fingers caressed me gently, such a strange dichotomy, the way he forcibly fucked his cock into my throat yet gently and lovingly brushed my bulging neck with his fingertips.

"Christ, you're such a good cocksucker, Rebecca," he growled, pulled his wide crown out of my throat to let me breathe and suck and slurp on his tip as he fucked his cock head back and forth over my tongue.

I moaned in delight. After all, it was an awfully nice thing of him to say, and I had always been one to appreciate a compliment. And there was really no better way for me to show Jake how much I appreciated him than to suck him for all I was worth and shove his cock right back into my throat while I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and cupped his huge heavy balls.

"Oh fuck me, that's good," he panted, his hand still in my hair, but letting me do the work now, letting me roll my head from side to side and rub his throbbing, swelling tip with my tight throat. "Do you do this for him?"

I took his cock head back into my mouth to murmur, "Mm-mm."

Jake pushed me back down, spearing my throat with his tip. "Oh, you really should. He'd love it. I promise."

Jake took control back and really fucked my throat, pressing down on my head and shoving his hand down the front of my gypsy shirt, under my bra to cup my breasts and squeeze and fondle and caress. I gagged and choked and coughed and felt thick spit spilling out of my lips and over my hands.

"Goddamn, Rebecca. What I would give to fuck you." His hand was firm on the back of my head, but the other was tormenting my tremendously swollen nipples, pinching and pulling and twisting. "Just to feel it, just once."

Oh, how I wanted that too, and it wasn't just because he was so very big, so much bigger than my husband. In fact, it wasn't because it was him at all. I just wanted to be fucked. Not made love too, but taken, used, thoroughly and crudely and violently and abusively fucked.

Suddenly, his cock was hotter, harder, longer and thicker, the wide head pushing aside the walls of my throat as it grew. Jake roared and a flood of liquid heat coursed right down my throat. He was coming, and massively, cock jerking and throbbing and just absolutely and unequivocally gushing.

"Fuck!" he shouted, jerking his cock out of mouth and fisting it in his hand while the other gripped my shoulder hard enough to bruise.

Coughing and catching my breath, with thick spit and cum dangling nastily from my chin, I wrapped both hands around Jake's dick, above and below his hands, and together, we jerked him off. I watched the big tube running up the underside of his shaft swell, and then this grotesquely huge column of cum just shot out of him, straight up in the air, twisting and curling along the way. It was kind of pretty, actually. That great rope finally came back down, splattering onto Jake's upturned face, his neck, chest, chiseled abdomen, my hands, wrists, arms. Fuck, it splattered everywhere, and he wasn't anywherenear finished. I pumped his geyser of a cock and he fountained hot semen everywhere, all over both of us. As the power of his ejaculation finally began to wane, when the thick hot ropes only reached his collarbone, I sucked his cum-glazed cock head into my mouth and let him finish there.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he hissed, cupping my face in his big trembling hands as he emptied his balls into my mouth in huge bursts of salty-sweet cum that I could just barely keep up with.

I sucked and slurped on his cock head and stroked his shaft and fondled his nectarine-sized nuts until I was certain that I'd gotten every last drop he had to offer. Then I kept on sucking him, because I loved the feel of him in my mouth, but mostly because he hadn't stopped me. When he did, it was rough.

Jake put his hands on my shoulders and shoved, throwing me onto my back so hard that I bounced. His hands grabbed at my jeans and popped the button fly open, and before I could say or do anything, he yanked my jeans clean off. When he snatched up my ankles and spread my legs wide open, I had a split second to comprehend that he'd taken my panties off with my jeans, that my soaking wet, swollen and baby-smooth vagina was wholly exposed, because a half-second after that realization, Jake planted his big open mouth entirely around me and licked once, long and slow, that huge, wide, insanely hot tongue digging deep into my slick opening and rasping over my clit, that one single in-fucking-sane lick nearly taking me over the edge.

"Oh God!" I screamed, absolutely screamed, and if anyone had heard that outside the house, they must have thought I was being murdered.

And then, he stopped. I sat on the edge of a climax for what felt like forever. I felt Jake's breath on my dripping wet femininity and blinked my eyes open. He was looking at me, staring at me over my smooth mound, and though I couldn't see his mouth, I saw the smile in his eyes. He dipped his chin ever so slightly and I held my breath, started to shake my head, because I was still right on the edge and if he licked me again, I would be lost. I would give him anything he wanted, everything he wanted, anytime and anywhere, and to hell with the consequences.

Lifting his head a little, Jake grinned the grin of a conqueror, because he knew, in that moment, he owned me.

I shook my head and whispered, pleaded, "Please, Jake."

He stared deep into my eyes, and slowly, his grin faded. He almost looked sad, so genuinely, heartbreakingly sad that I wanted to reach out and hold him. But then the corner of his mouth lifted in a playful grin and he gave me a sudden full-mouthed -- with tongue -- loud and wet kiss right on my clit.

It was like lightning had struck me between my legs. It pushed me over the edge, bowed my spine off the bed, threw my head back, ripped my breath out of my chest with a long and loud scream as the most incredible soul-shattering orgasm roared through me. I came so hard and so long that when it was finally over, when I could finally breathe again, I had soaked the sheets under my bare butt.

I covered my eyes with my arm, both because I was embarrassed by my explosively whorish climax and because my over-stimulated senses couldn't even handle the light on the other side of my eyelids. Jake was moving, but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. I felt him crawling over me, between my widely spread legs, his huge heavy cock resting on my belly as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"That was fucking beautiful."

I don't know why, but I laughed. I laughed hysterically. Jake laughed to, but he didn't cry. I'm not sure why I did. It wasn't because of what we'd done, exactly. Sure, there was that, the cheating, betraying my husband yet again, but that wasn't all there was to it. I guess the experience was just that overwhelming. I mean, I hadn't evenknown that my body was capable of such pleasure, and to go my entire life thus far with that kind of insanely amazing potential but only feel it just now, and that someone other than the man I loved with all of my heart had to show me, well, that was just pathetically sad.

Jake kissed the tears from my closed eyes. It was like a spell had been thrown over me. My tears stopped and my breathing slowed. I opened my eyes and looked into his. It was okay. Crying was okay. Coming as hard as I had was okay. His grin also told me that he very much wanted it to be okay over and over again.

"All good?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled.

"Yeah?"

I took a breath and let it out.

"Yeah."

"Good. Let's get cleaned up and go eat."

Chapter 10

Jake used the spare bathroom and I used mine. Good Lord, I was a mess. I was naked from the waist down and my thighs were soaking wet. Even the crack of my butt was slick. As for my upper body, it was liberally spattered with semen, including my brand new gypsy shirt, and a few huge globs and thick streaks had made it into my hair. I could faintly hear the shower in the spare bathroom running. Oh yeah, a thorough shower was definitely in order for me too.

I kept waiting for a freak-out to hit me in the shower, but it never did. Considering what Jake and I had just done, I certainly expected one. Part of me was still saddened by the revelation that I could experience such amazing pleasure but had only just now discovered it, but the rest of me was...well, kind of numb, I suppose. I think I was too surprised by my own body, its potential, to really process what had just happened.

Not only had I taken Jake into my mouth (again) and swallowed his semen (also again) and kissed him (more again), but I'd let him lick me, down there. But, strangely, none of that upset me at all. Wiping the condensation off the mirror, I stared at my reflection, into my eyes, and I thought about what I'd done. Not necessarily the specifics, but the ramifications. I thought about Ryan, my sweet and loving husband, and I wasn't wracked with guilt. Sad, yes, but not because I'd betrayed him. It was becausehe hadn't been the one to show me how much pleasure I could truly experience.

And that was the crux of the matter, right there. Everything I had done with Jake -- well, more likehe had done tome -- I wanted to do with Ryan. I wanted him to be the one to have laid claim to my mouth. Oh sure, you wouldn't catch me complaining that Jake had done so, but that doesn't mean I wasglad he had.

I was under no delusions. Jake and I weren't friends. I liked him well enough, but I also knew him well enough to know that I was nothing but a mere conquest for him (parts of me, he wouldnever conquer). But Ryan, he was my soul mate, the one person in the world that I wanted to spend my life with.

Now, if I could just figure out how to establish boundaries with Jake and find satisfaction with the man I'd married.

Okay, so I had a lot to think about.

Dinner turned out quite nice. Jake grilled the bacon-wrapped steak medallions to perfection, and the baked sweet potatoes were mouth-wateringly delicious. We talked too. Really talked, for the first time. Jake asked about my friends -- mostly Carole, which raised my ire for some reason, but I tried not to think about it -- and about Ryan, if he was still gunning for the promotion in the St. Louis office.

"I hope not. That city is full of vampires and shapeshifters."

Jake laughed. "Anita Blake fan, huh?"

I smiled and shrugged a shoulder. Jake smiled right back. I sighed with satisfaction and set down my fork.

"That was delicious."

"Yes, it was," he murmured.

He was staring at my mouth, but when he looked up into my eyes, they were scorching hot. "How about desert?"

I swallowed, thinking I knew what 'desert' really meant to him. "I shouldn't. Ryan will be home soon."

He was clearly disappointed, but he gave me a half-hearted smile. "Right. There is that. Guess you'll be saving desert for him?"

I nodded, unable to meet his gaze.

"That's good."

I looked up at him, surprised.

"He's your husband. He deserves your affection." He spoke with such sincerity that it surprised me. Softly, he added, "I just hope he appreciates it too, doesn't take you for granted."

So did I. "Why don't you go catch up on the games. I'll clean up."

He stood up when I did. "You sure?"

"Yes, Jake," I smiled, stacking his plate atop mine and patting his broad shoulder, momentarily marveling at how very warm his body was, even through his clothes. "I'm sure."

He smiled back and I trailed my hand down his arm before stepping away. Jake grabbed my hand and held it. I looked up at him and he leaned his big upper body towards me, slowly, inch by inch. As his mouth neared mine, my lips parted with anticipation. I shouldn't let him kiss me. Kissing Jake had led to other things, things I hadn't intended to happen, not really.

But he didn't kiss my mouth. At the last second, he turned his head and kissed my cheek, letting his mouth rest there for a moment and breathing deep through his nose.

"Goddamn, you smell good," he purred, rubbing his cheek across mine and sniffing my neck.

I just stood there with two glasses in one hand and the plates in the other, letting Jake sniff my neck and right shoulder while his big hand cupped my left hip, clenching tight and tighter with every deepening breath he took.

"Fuck, how can he not want to feel you beneath him every moment of every day?"

I shivered and felt his overwhelmingly powerful presence closing around me. He cupped my ass and slid the other hand up my back to the nape of my neck.

"Christ, to be inside you..." he murmured, and he shivered too. He pulled on my ass and pressed me to him, let me feel how hard he was beneath his jeans. His lips brushed against my ear as he spoke. "I would never leave this house, never leave your body."

There was a brief moment, a mere instant, where I imagined him filling me with his huge cock, stretching my walls and plunging deep, all day and night,every day and night. My insides clenched and a soft whimper of need escaped me.

Jake hissed and ground his erection against me. "Even the fucking sounds you make drive me crazy."

"God," I whispered, feeling my panties soaking through, and probably my shorts too.

"Do you have any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?" He pushed his hand down my back and into my shorts, under my panties, grabbing my naked ass. "How badly I want to taste you?"

"Jake..."

He was squeezing and kneading my ass and pushing his hard cock against me, slipping his hand under my tee shirt, up my ribs and the side of my bra-covered breast.

"I just want to feel you for a moment," he breathed, pressing his temple against mine, pulling his hand out of my shorts to push the other one in, the first hand going under my shirt now, under my bra, cupping my naked breast and catching my engorged nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Just breathe you in."

"He's going to be home soon," I gasped, thrusting my hips towards him, pressing myself into him.

"I know. I won't do anything that will make you need a shower." He drew back enough to look at me and grinned. "Unless you think we have time for that."

Did we? Have time? If we did, maybe we could...no, no. No, we couldn't do that, whatever it was he wanted to do. Well, wecould, but we still shouldn't. Why wasn't I saying no? Why wasn't I at least looking at the clock?

Jake checked the time for us, gaze flicking aside and frowning, then looking back to me. He sighed. "Guess I'll have to wait."

He drew away from me, slowly, fingertips trailing across my sides under my shirt, raising goose bumps along my skin and igniting a bloom of hot pressure inside me. When he walked away, his lips curled up in one last grin, a grin that reminded me of what he'd said, what he'd meant. Jake would wait for his turn with me, with my mouth. The question was, for how long?

I was removing my makeup in the bathroom when Ryan got home. He was being quiet, so as not to wake anyone -- normally I'd have been asleep by that time. I had stripped down to my lingerie, pink boy shorts panties and demi-cup bra, both of which were all but transparent, they were so lacy. So that's the sight that greeted my husband when he opened our bedroom door, me standing in the bathroom with my tight little butt encased in pink lace, long dark hair pulled back in a low ponytail, arms raised high above my head to let my hair down. There was no mistaking his sharp intake of breath when he saw me, and that one simple sound made me feel more beautiful and desirable than I had in a very long time.

I smiled at him in the mirror. He was still beautifully handsome, despite his suit and hair being a little disheveled. With my arms still raised, I turned to face him. His eyes were a little wide, as though he wasn't entirely certain who he was looking at. His gaze fell to my chest, where my breasts were pushed high and showing a lot of creamy skin in the low-cut bra. Removing the band from my hair, I brushed it out with my fingers, letting the long dark waves fall over my chest and back.

"Hi, baby," I purred as I approached him and lifted my arms to lace my fingers together at the back of his neck. "How was your day?"

"G-good," he stammered, struggling to keep his eyes on mine. The truth was I wouldn't have minded his eyes wandering at all. In fact, I'd have welcomed it. His hands brushed my bare sides, gently holding me. "You have..." He swallowed and tried again. "You got new...undergarments."

"Lingerie," I grinned.

He nodded and licked his lips. "Lingerie."

Sliding my hands down his neck and under his jacket collar, I pushed it off his shoulders and tossed it onto the back of the reading chair nearby. His hands clenched around my waist, fingertips pressing into the soft skin there, and though the pressure was only infinitesimally greater, it made me feel more wanted, more desired. It was a feeling I'd been having around Jake, but I was finally feeling it with my husband, and that made it all the sweeter, and even more arousing.