Taking Control: By His Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

She blinked, my praise rippling through her lust addled brain. She nodded and her breasts swayed causing her nipples to brush the sheets. Her eyes almost crossed and I turned back to the door. My hand paused on the handle and I took another look back at the bed.

Not only was she in complete view of the door way but also to the cameras. This was definitely going to be one for the spank bank.

Opening the door wide, I smiled broadly at my new guest. She smiled back, a sly smile that told me she thought she was doing me a favour for crossing the threshold. Stepping inside, she began unbuttoning her coat, tossing it onto the floor, obviously in a hurry to get started.

"At least this place is nicer than the last one you arranged. I don't think I could have... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???!!"

Shutting the door, I leant back against it nonchalantly, crossing my arms across my chest. Inviting her was a risk but of all the women in my acquaintance, she was by far the most arrogant and therefore the most fun to play with.

"Don't you recognise the scene when it's not you in the middle of it?"

She whirled towards me on clear stripper heels which I loved. Her eyes were wild but I thought I caught a flash of something other than rage. Interest maybe?

"I did not come all this way to be anything over than the main attraction! How fucking dare you!! I am not some whore you can order like a takeaway! I deserve better than this you fucking prick!"

She was so close I could feel her breath on my face. She was so much sexier to me when she was angry, something I would miss once tonight was over. We had met up 4 times previously and I had violated her in every way possible.

Dressed, she looked completely respectable, all shiny black bob haircut and expensive clothes. Naked she was a pierced tattooed bitch on wheels, demanding, dominant and well, bossy as all hell.

Our first meeting would have been our last had she not been in possession of the tightest cunt I'd ever encountered and a mouth watering pair of pierced nipples. One night of her vocal stylings had been enough so from then on I had insisted she wore a gag at all times. It worked.

Unfortunately she was beginning to get clingy, texting me outside of the agreed hours, wanting to meet up for a drink or to hang out. I wasn't interested in anything she had to offer beyond the bedroom and I had done everything I wanted to do to her at least twice. Her time was up as far as I was concerned but I wanted to have some fun at her expense first.

"You deserve whatever I chose to give you and you will fucking well like it. In fact, you are such a cock hungry slut that you will love it. Now either shut the fuck up and accept that you are here as my whore or take your shit and leave."

I stalked past her back towards the bedroom, towards the peace and quiet of my other playmate who was watching the whole conversation in eager anticipation. I smiled at her now, wanting her to see that I hadn't forgotten her. She moaned softly and I reached out to stroke her hair. I don't know why I was surprised when my arm was snatched back and I was forcibly pulled away from the bed,

"I refuse to be treated like this. And to think I ever let you fuck me, you disgust me, I fucking hate you!"

It was instinct really, nothing more. I stood before her, allowing her a second to catch her breath and just before she started spewing forth anything else, I slapped her across the face. Harder than I had spanked the other girls arse, hard enough to send her half way across the room.

She slumped against the wardrobe and sank to the floor. She clutched her cheek in both hands, her now watering eyes locked on mine. She flinched as I descended on her, stopping inches from her face.

"You begged me to fuck you sweetheart. Begged and pleaded with me to put my cock in your pussy, your mouth, your arse, so don't play the victim now. You wanted me inside you so badly that you were more than willing to agree to everything I suggested and then some. I gave you what you wanted, what you needed and you fucking loved it. So," I leaned in closer now, almost nose to nose, "you either shut up and get in the game or get the hell out of here and leave us in peace."

She whimpered as I stood and glared at me as I returned to the foot of the bed. I returned her gaze as my hands caressed the still pink globes of our voyeurs ass, sliding my fingers down to her weeping gash and penetrating her with two fingers,

"You are such a good girl, I'm sorry you had to see that display. You would never behave like that would you?"

From the tension in her body I knew that watching us had kept on her on the edge the whole time. Like most women she got off on the language I'd used and was loving feeling like the favoured woman in this particular set up.

She shook her head and rocked back against my fingers, trying to take me deeper. I flexed my fingers inside her pussy and curled them inwards, hovering against the fleshy pad of her g spot, my eyes still locked on the woman on the floor.

"No, you would never talk to me like that. You are such a good little bitch. You've been so patient, so quiet. You deserve a reward my sweet."

Licking my lips, I pressed hard against her and felt her inner muscles clamp around my fingers. Her back bowed with such force I momentarily thought I'd hurt her but then I felt the flood of liquid coat my hand and heard her deep moan of satisfaction as she came.

Her forehead braced on her hands as her fanny convulsed around me, her hips pushing back to keep my fingers locked inside her. Her entire body seemed to flush and she groaned as I began to thrust my hand in and out of her pulsing hole, fucking her with increasing speed and pressure.

"Oh yes, you dirty, dirty bitch! Feels like you're pissing all over my hand... Slut!"

Turning my full attention to her now, I slid my free hand underneath her and rolled her clit between my fingers. She was still spasming hard around my fingers and my hand was dripping with her juices. The stimulation to her clit sent her screaming into another orgasm and her legs gave way beneath her, her stomach buffering the end of the bed.

I bent slightly to keep my fingers pumping in and out of her pulsing cunt and gently rubbed small circles around the hood of her clit, aware that any more stimulus may tip her over the edge of pleasure into pain. Her moans and sobs filled the room and I stopped torturing her nub, it took me a while to discern a second voice moaning and hissing.

Looking up I saw my bossy bitch plundering her own pussy, her fingers buried in her tiny red panties. Her eyelids were flickering and I could almost feel the vicelike clamp of her slit as if it were my cock thrusting into her and not her fingers. My breath was hissing out of my throat with the effort to hold off and she fluttered her eyes open and brazenly slid her hand from her snatch and into her mouth.

She stared me down as she sucked her fingers clean, slowly inserting each digit into her mouth and laving it with her tongue. The faint imprint of my hand, pink on her cheek, adding another dimension to her virtual blow job.

Still pumping into the soaking wet pussy beneath me, I turned to her,

"So I take it you want to stay then? You want to play with us?"

She nodded, the action pushing her finger deeper into her mouth.

"Are you prepared to do what I tell you?"

Again she nodded and sucked and all I could hear was the blood rushing in my ears and the slick friction of fingers in wet mouths and even wetter cunts.

"Come here then baby. Let me make it up to you."

She rose to her knees then and slowly crawling across the room, swaying her hips like a wild animal. She was slim and her figure was bordering on boyish but the sight of her crawling towards me, red high cut knickers biting into her hips and a red lacy balconet bra cradling her ripe firm tits, I thought she looked incredible. Reaching me, she pulled her finger from her mouth with a pop and slid her hands to my crotch, rubbing me through the taut denim.

"I'm sorry"

She rubbed her cheek against my cock like a cat, letting me feel the ridge of her nose and then the warmth from her mouth, I moved my hand to her hair and pressed her hard against my straining erection. She hummed and opened her lips, running her mouth up the thick ridge of straining flesh.

"Sorry... for... what... exactly?"

Her hands were at my fly now, unbuttoning me slowly and pressing her lips to each inch of cock she exposed,

"I'm sorry I made you slap me. I deserved it though, you were right. I can't get enough of your cock."

Springing free from the constrictive denim, she capped me and swirled her tongue around my head, pointing her tongue and licking the fluid from the tip. She hummed again and took me deeper, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked me. I knew from experience that she sucked like a dyson and as great as it was I had no intention of letting her finish me yet.

I pushed her away gently and she pouted sulkily, her hands caressing my cock firmly. She leant forward and lapped at the crown, quick flicks of her tongue as she began fucking me in a hand over hand motion which she knew I loved. Almost imperceptivity my hips began pushing towards her, my body wanting to thrust balls deep into her silky throat. She gripped me firmly at the root and opened her mouth wider to take me so deeply I hit the back of her throat. The sensation was so awesome, I almost forgot about the exhausted woman on the bed, my fingers now pruny from delving into her sopping hole.

My cock was enveloped in her warm wet mouth as she withdrew, the sliding sensation of her tongue against the vein on the underside of my dick was heaven. She softened her lips and slid down again, moving her fingers to my taint rubbing tiny circles with her fingernails. I was ready to shoot my cum all over her face at a single touch and it took all my strength of will to stop. She gently bared her teeth and grazed the tip as I withdrew and I bit down on my lip to stop myself ramming her face once more.

The three of us were all breathing heavily, each of us at varying stages of gratification. I knew I could take another few hours without shooting my load and I still hadn't decided which of them would get the honour. Actually I wasn't sure if either of them would but it had the potential to be a total splat fest.

I'd held off from wanking for 3 days in preparation and my balls were slowly turning blue. I wanted to see how long I could last, wanted to see if either of them could inspire me as much as my own sick imagination. I doubted it, but I was more than willing to try.

I bent my head and licked a bead of sweat from my cock sucking whore's forehead. She nuzzled against me and lifted her face, in search of a kiss. This was why she had to go, I'd happily kiss any other part of her anatomy, and had spent over an hour once, tonguing and plundering her cunt until she blacked out. But I resolutely refused to kiss any of them on the mouth. That implied intimacy and that wasn't my thing at all.

"You want a kiss?"

She nodded and I saw the hope flash in her eyes,

"I'd love to see the two of you kissing, that would make me so hard watching the pair of you rubbing your tits against each other and sucking each other's tongues. So sexy and fuckin hot"

I heard a moan from the direction of the bed and my cock twitched at her enthusiasm. I had wrung her out but she was still breathing. The slut at my feet seemed less enthusiastic which emboldened the idea in my brain.

"Oh yeah, I want to sit here and watch the both of you naked on the bed, stroking each other and kissing. Slowly at first, like nervous schoolgirls practising kissing for the first time."

The image ran through my brain, little kilts, white knee sock and shirts with ties, next time man, definitely next time.

"I want to watch you tease each other's nipples with your fingers, finding out what you like. Soft gentle strokes maybe, does it feel good when she pinches your tits and bites your nipples? I want to see which one of you goes for the pussy first. Which one of you has to have the first taste. I'll be pumping my cock watching you both sucking each other's clits. Watching you fuck each other, watching you cum. And when you do, I'll fuck you both."

The moans from the bed were increasing and I could see she had slipped her hand between her legs and was rubbing herself. I'd either tapped into a fantasy or she'd done this before, either way she was on board.

Moving closer to her I ran my palms up the back of legs and gently parted her thighs baring her cunt to the cool air. I looked down at my noisy girl and beckoned her to look it, at the fingers streaking ever faster across her clit. I registered the look of fear and interest on her face and took my cock in hand, roughly pulling up the length as I spoke,

"Look how pretty her cunt is. See how pink and wet she's gotten from hearing you suck me off. You've made her so horny she can't stop herself. You've made me hard and her wet you filthy whore."

Her eyes were wide and her lips formed such a perfect O I was sorely tempted to ram home once more, but I staved the urge, opting instead to gently tap her bottom lip with the head of my knob. She tried to close her lips around me but she wasn't quick enough, I increased the pressure of my hand until I was hitting her face with my erection, leaving dots of fluid on her cheeks. Her eyes closed and she inhaled my scent, filling her lungs with it. Bingo, I bent my head to her ear,

"I will choke you with my cock and fill your throat with jizz until you gag my little bitch," she hummed in anticipation, bitch really did love my cock, "I will face fuck you until you are blind to anything but me, until you cum all over this lovely carpet. I will do this for you if you do one little thing for me."

Her eyes opened halfway, she was already imagining me spurting across her tongue,

"Anything, " her hands lifted towards my erection but I pushed them away, "Absolutely anything you want."

"Eat her out."

As I'd expected she was not happy. In fact I had to stifle the laugh brewing in my chest at exactly how not happy she was. I'd found her on another website, this one targeted towards people like us, people who wanted to fuck hard and nasty. Her profile had caught my eye almost immediately, from her blatantly photoshopped but still cock stirring profile picture to her fetish loving bio.

Instead of listing her likes and dislikes, she had written everything she had even done and frankly, I'd learned a few things myself reading it! I'd emailed her that night, a simple declaration of intent, "I'm going to piss all over your face." An hour later we were booked in to a bargain hotel near the motorway and she was kneeling in the tiny shower cubicle, fully dressed, her hair and face dripping wet with my urine. That had been pretty epic despite the difficulties of trying to pee whilst sporting a hard on, but I love a challenge.

She'd licked me clean and sucked me off until I was fully hard, naturally expecting me to use it to get her off too. Looking down at her bedraggled appearance and feeling insanely pleased with myself, I had pumped my dick and given her a facial. Like I said, I like to set the tone early on to avoid disappointments later.

The rest of that first night had been fairly vanilla as neither of us had brought anything with us, but despite her constant bitching and moaning I knew we'd see each other again. A woman who lets a complete stranger piss in to her open mouth is not one to cast aside in a hurry. We'd emailed back and forth and arranged another hook up and we'd clearly stated how far we were willing to go.

She'd shocked me when she'd ruled out girl on girl almost immediately. She said she was uncomfortable eating pussy, some shit about being freaked out by the texture. The beauty of email is no one can hear you laugh, she'd bragged about her spit roast experience and that she'd fucked 4 men in one night but seemed repelled by cunt. The idea was borne immediately but I knew I'd have to save it for our grand finale. I'd used and abused her to my full extent and she was no longer worth my time, and as for her wanting to take this out into the real world...

"I know you say you don't like it baby but I would die if I couldn't bury my face in your perfect little cunt and I would hate for you not to feel what I feel when I'm eating you."

I could almost hear the cogs whirring in her head, time to bring out the big guns. I crouched before her and cupped her face in my hands.

"You suck my cock better than anyone else I've ever fucked. Your mouth so incredible I could cum just thinking about it. I want you so badly right now but I just know that if I watched you go down on her I'd get harder, so hard you wouldn't be able to walk away from me."

Her eyes welled and she glanced over to the bed. To her ears, I was telling her I wanted her; that I cared. Sure, she wouldn't be able to walk but I'd have no trouble stepping over her limp sated body and leaving. It's all just a matter of interpretation. She was trembling, her eyes drifting back to the feast that lay between her and the fuck she needed so badly.

"I'd really love you to do this for me, " Love is a hot button word guaranteed to make a woman do anything you ask, "I've never seen two women together before up close and definitely no woman as fucking sexy as you," Lies on both counts but flattery is an excellent bargaining tool. "I want to share this with you so much... but if you don't think you can do this for me..."

Her face paled and the panic in her eyes should have made me feel more than a little guilty. It didn't. I stroked my hands down her neck and ran my fingers slowly down her arms down her arms. As I reached her hands I pulled back and looked away from her, exhaling deeply for effect.

"Kiss me... please"

A single tear spilled from her lashes and I smiled at her before cupping the back of her head and pulling her towards me, my lips hard as I licked the inside of her mouth. Her entire body seemed to sag into me and I felt disturbed that such a dominant woman could become so pliable with a few platitudes and a kiss.

Her hands clawed up my t shirt as she tried to change the angle of the kiss and I pulled back, almost breathless in anticipation of her capitulation. Licking her bottom lip I stood and pulled my shirt off over my head,

"Oh yeah, such a great mouth."

She seemed to hold her breath as I walked to the bed and stroked the buttocks of the prone figure laying there. She turned to me over her shoulder and I held out my hand, inviting her to stand before me. Running my hands over her ass I gestured to the woman at my feet ,

"Would you like to feel that mouth on you?"

She followed my gaze and took her first proper look at her new best friend. Turning to me, she nodded.

"Excellent. Have you ever had a woman go down on you before?"

She shook her head and a flush caught on her chest

"But you've always wanted to try it you dirty little girl. This will be a night of firsts for all of us."

I motioned for both women to join me and kissed each of them leisurely on the mouth, enjoying the fact that they were each wary and jealous of each other.

"I'm going to sit here and I want you to inspire me. I'm going to stroke my cock and watch my two best whores fuck each other. I can't wait to see which one of you takes the lead... and then I'm going to fuck the living shit out of both of you."

I kissed them both again and gently pushed them towards each other until they were face to face. Stepping around them, I stepped to the chair and made myself comfortable. A couple of clicks on the laptop and the opening strains of Massive Attack's 'Teardrop' filled the room. They both turned to me, hesitation and fear written on their faces,

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers