Taking Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

Katie got another reply back within an hour with a short note saying. "I hope this makes it better for you to decide." Katie saw that their was some attachments and started to open the one at a time. The first shot was of Andre completely naked standing with his large masculine arms on his hips. His huge cock was only half erect and looking larger than her forearm. Katie started tingling all over looking at Andre's gorgeous body. His bronze body just glowed with excitement for her as she started to open the second attachment.

Katie gasped in pleasure as she saw the next picture. Andre was seated on the edge of a desk with one leg propped up on a chair. He was smiling as he looked at the camera. His huge arms looked so appealing with such broad shoulders down to his massive thighs. His cock was semi limp in this shot but Katie could see how thick and long it still appeared even in it's limp stage. Katie's hands trembled as she opened the third picture.

This was a totally different shot for sure. It was a close-up shot of Andre's huge thick cock with a full erection. He was holding a soda can next to his cock giving a comparison to it's size. That soda can was much shorter than Andre's cock. It's thickness staggered compared to the solid line of the soda can but every bit as thick. Katie also took notice of Andre's large meaty hands. She was trying to imagine how his hands would feel touching her in the most intimate places.

Katie was shaking all over as she opened the next shot which focused on Andre's upper half including his handsome face. Naturally he had thicker lips as most African Americans. Katie lifted her arm putting it next to the computer screen looking at the contrast between her pale white skin and Andrea's bronze skin. She lowered her hand down between her legs feeling very warm and excited. She wondered if most white women felt like her about the contrast of their skin against a black male.

She kept studying the picture. Andre wore a diamond earring. He was neatly shaven and had a clean cut intelligent appearance. He certainly didn't have that gangster hood look that sort of turned her off. He did have some tattoos but they weren't overwhelming like some of the tattoos she'd seen on black men. Katie opened up the last attachment. It was Andre dressed in a dark grey suit. He looked very handsome in this picture.

Katie squirmed in her chair looking back at each photo Andre had send. She looked at his phone number over and over again until she finally decided to give him a call. She dug for her cell phone inside her purse and put his number in and waited for an answer. A voice answered with a deep male tone saying, "Hello."

Katie cleared her throat and replied. "Hello. Is this Andre?"

"Yes. Whom I'm I speaking to?"

"This is Katie. I just got your email a few minutes ago."

"Great. Nice to talk to you Katie. Your husband home?"

"No. He's at work right now. Did you need to speak to him?" Katie replied nervously.

"No." The deep masculine voice replied. Andre added. "This your first time Babe?"

Katie was trying to keep her voice from sounding so nervous as she replied. "Yes. Very first time for me....Us..."

"Your husband OK with it?"

"Oh, Yeah....He is actually excited about the whole thing."

There was a pause for a moment on the other end of the phone than Andre replied. "How about you? You excited?"

"Yes. I'm nervous and scared at the same time." Katie was being honest.

"Nothing to be afraid or scared about Babe...... You like my pictures?"

Katie smiled into the phone. "Yes. Thought you were very handsome."

"Glad you liked them..... Your video was hot! You got a gorgeous body!"

Katie wasn't feeling as nervous now as she replied. "Thank you. I was really nervous doing the video. Hope I didn't look like a nerd."

"You looked just fine Babe. Real fine body. Superb!"

Katie was blushing. "Thank you Andre. You look great too."

"You never had black dick before?"

Katie almost choked as she tried to stutter the words out in a short sentence. "No...Never."

"That's OK. I like that. Give me something to look forward to.....Tell me. Where's your husband fit into all this? What you looking to get out of it?"

Katie was speechless for a moment. She began thinking really quick and finally came up with a reply. "Well. My husband. Steven and I have had long discussions about all this and we finally agreed to seek out someone with a lot of experience."

Andre laughed. "I got that alright. What you looking for Babe? You looking for good sex?"

Katie nervously replied. "Yes."

"Your ad said you and your husband were looking for a dominate black man."

"Yes. That's right. That's what we want."

Andre replied quickly. "You both want to be dominated, correct?"

Katie got a little nervous again as she replied. "Um....Yes. Steven wants to be a cuckold. Wants to watch more than anything else."

"You up for it? Having him watch I mean?"

"Yes. The idea excites Steven very much." Katie went on to say. "I've been playing with him recently when he licks my pussy. He loves to please me in so many ways. He's really looking forward to it."

Andre replied. "Has to feel good for you too Babe. You get into controlling your husband in sexual situations?"

"I guess you could say I do. We just never tried anything with a real man." Katie went on to explain the movies she'd watched and stories she read about being a submissive wife She tried to give Andre a scenario of what they were looking for in a man.

"Sounds like something I can handle. You and I can talk when we get together and see what works for all of us...." Andre paused than added. "You got to be the one who takes control in your relationship. You can't feel guilty about the things you do. If your husband truly thinks he'll enjoy this than the more you take control the more he's going to please you for doing it."

Katie nervously giggled as she replied. "I'll have to get the hang of this. That's why I need someone who is experienced."

Andre cut right in. "You have to believe in me to make this work. You will have to put your trust in me. I'll make the decisions for us as a couple. It'll be your job to handle your husband. I can give you tips and advice on how to proceed with him when your ready."

Katie felt a little relieved but at the same time scared about the whole thing.

"OK Andre. I'll have to put my trust in you to make this all work. I just don't want to hurt my husband in anyway."

"You won't be hurting him. You'll see in due time how much he's going to enjoy it. My first obligation will be to focus on you and making you feel special. I'll teach you things you never dreamed about."

Katie giggled. "Oh my...I'm really looking forward to meeting you."

"When you want to get together? This Friday?"

Katie's heart was beating so fast she could feel it and see the thumping on her chest at the top of her cleavage line of her top she was wearing.

"If you think you can make it this Friday. Where would you like to meet?" Katie asked.

"How about at your place. Want your husband to feel comfortable and at ease for our first meeting. I find it best for the couple in general to meet at their own home if you don't mind."

"That will be fine. I'll text it to you after we talk. Um...Do you want me to wear anything special?" Katie replied.

"I'll leave that up to you tonight. Let's see how wild you can be!" Andre chuckled.

"I'll text you in a few minutes with the address. I guess I'll see you this Friday evening. Around six-ish?"

"I'll be there Babe. Take care until than..."

Katie hung up feeling kind of relieved. She also felt a little hesitant about going through with it all but she kind of forced herself to text over her address to Andre on her cell phone. He replied with a short note.

"You're a hot little Momma."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers
12