Taking Elaine: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she started to say. She had mustered her courage and was determined to at least try to kiss him.

So fast that she wasn't sure how it happened he slapped a pair of hand cuffs on her. He pushed her over to the picnic table and bent her over it lengthwise. Quickly, he tied her hands to the other end, leaving her stretched out with her face pressed onto the cool surface of the table.

"I didn't take you to save you, I took you to have you," he said from behind her.

Something happened inside Elaine, she knew she should be fighting. She should be kicking and screaming and doing everything she could to stop him, but she wasn't. All of the sexual tension and energy of the past year suddenly boiled up inside her. Her mind knew that this was wrong, but her body knew she had not had sex in a year and wanted it badly. All her inner submissiveness and rape fantasies overpowered her rational disgust and she made no effort to fight or get away.

He reached up under her skirt, slowly sliding his hands up her smooth thighs, bunching her blue floral patterned dress as he went. He pushed her dress up over her waist, exposing her lower body to his gaze and use. He paused to look at her perfect ass and hips, taking in her beauty. He ran his hands down the curves of the outside of her thighs then back up the soft flesh of the inside. She shuddered as his fingers pushed aside her thong and probed her wetness.

"Yeah, you're ready and eager for this aren't you?" he muttered as he fingered her.

His hands were rough on her soft skin. She felt them on her body and inside her and loved the feel of it. He was not tentative, afraid she would push him away but decisive, she felt that he knew what he wanted and was not going to be stopped. That thought aroused her even more. When his fingers pushed through her lower lips she thought how long it had been and how much she needed someone inside her.

Was he actually going to do this? Was he going to rape her? She and Amanda had played rape games, but Elaine knew and trusted Amanda. She knew her roommate was not going to seriously hurt her and when it was done things would go back to normal. With this stranger she did not know and that uncertainty added to the thrill.

He took his hands off her and fished for something in his pocket. She heard a metallic click and then felt something sharp on her ass. She froze, what was he going to do? He slid a knife blade between her body and panties and cut them off. With a negligent flip he tossed them on the ground and put the knife away. "You won't be needing those anymore," he said.

Elaine knew she should say no, but she couldn't. The words never came out of her mouth.

With one hand still on her ass he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. His knee forced her thighs apart, spreading her. Elaine tensed up in anticipation of what she knew would come next. He placed the erect tip of his cock on her moist pink lips and stopped for a moment while he shifted his hands to her hips.

She breathed heavily, scared but turned on, too. This wasn't quite how she had imagined it with him. What she was sure of was that she was in the middle of nowhere and about to get raped. She could feel him at her entrance, so close to taking her. The anticipation was killing her, he wouldn't stop now, would he? She needed him to rape her, she needed him.

He thrust into her, boring his cock into her with one slow, powerful stroke. She cried out and a couple of birds flew startled from the tree. It hurt. He was big and it had been a year since she had had sex. She was wet, but tight and he stretched her painfully. She felt the button and zipper of his jeans against the back of her legs, and gasped for breath. He filled her, violating her body. His shaft invaded her most private and inner region. She could not think, all she could do was feel.

He paused and savored the moment. His cock was enveloped in the warm depths of a beautiful woman. He enjoyed the sensation of her wet heat all around his rock hard penis. He pulled back and thrust in again hard. Again she cried out and arched her back a bit, trying to pull away from his assault, but she was tied in place. He continued battering into her, her cries gradually stopped as he pounded away at her helpless body. She tried to shift her legs out from under him but his hands held her hips as he used her for his pleasure.

Gradually something changed in her and she shifted her hips so instead of trying to pull away from his assault she opened more to it. She was stretched now beginning to welcome the violation of her throbbing pussy. After the lonely year she had had this felt great. She wanted to fight him and resist this rape, but more than that she wanted to be fucked. This was what she had waited for all these years. The feeling of being helpless and tied to this old table while he hammered her from behind brought her to the edge of orgasm.

He felt her change and open to him and fucked her even harder, driving relentlessly into her depths. He was getting close to climax now.

Totally at his mercy, her body responded. She tensed and spasmed as a wave of pleasure washed over her. A slight whimper and moan was all the noise she made as an orgasm wracked her beautiful slender body. He felt the spasms of her sopping cunt on his cock and that sent him over the edge. He came long and hard, firing multiple rounds of cum into her.

They were both panting and covered with sweat. She moaned softly. He kissed her on each of her shoulders then withdrew. He kissed her again, once on each butt cheek now and wiped his penis off on a bandana.

He left her tied to the table and got a drink of water while he stared at his conquest.

She felt his semen mix with her juices and begin to drip down her thigh. A stray breeze ruffled the dress bunched up above her waist and goose bumps appeared on her exposed, sweaty skin. Her spread lips began to cool as the desert air dried her.

She had been raped by this man, he had violated her and she had enjoyed it. Pleasure was mixed with shame. The rational part of her recoiled at what he had done to her, but her used pussy told her it was what she had wanted and needed. Yet as satisfying as it was, she knew this was only a start. He would do more to her and she would respond deeper and stronger, he had just begun to tap into her need.

He got up and got a few things from a box he had left here earlier. There was a motorcycle jacket, a helmet and a couple of sandwiches.

He untied her from the table, but left her hands cuffed. He lifted her chin and made her look him right in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes were a mix of emotions. There was the post orgasm softness; but there was also fear, anger and resistance, too. With her hands together she pulled her dress back down, trying to hide her used mound. She was determined to at least keep some dignity through this.

Neither spoke, the only sound was the wind in the leaves of the tree and one particularly loud raven. Elaine welcomed the silence now, anything he could say would detract from the moment.

He gave her a sandwich and a bottle of water. She hadn't realized how hungry she was and made short work of the pb&j. For the first time she really took a good look at her assailant. He was about 6' tall with a slender build but broad shoulders. His hair was sandy blonde and cut short. He had a mustache and goatee and steel blue eyes. She guessed he was maybe 22. He was sweaty from the day, but it wasn't the stink of old sweat and the rest of his face was freshly shaven. She had to admit that she found the younger man attractive and a far more pleasant alternative to the men back at Goldwash.

"C'mon, we still have a long way to go" he said. He un-cuffed one hand and put the jacket on her. It was hot already, but the jacket would keep off the sun. They climbed back on his motorcycle and he cuffed her hands back together around his waist. He put the helmet on her and put down a dark visor, now she couldn't see anything. Again, she buried herself into his back as they began to ride.

Did he rape her? She knew from a strictly legal sense, yes: she did not give consent, she didn't have the chance. She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no either. But there was no denying that she had wanted it and enjoyed it. She sighed. Now what? He obviously wasn't done with her yet. No one would notice she was missing for a few months. Her parents had died when she was in college. They left her enough money that she would be comfortable, not rich but okay, for the rest of her life. She did freelance graphic artist work, but wasn't working on anything now. She had been too shy to have many friends. That left only Amanda, she wondered if she was missed yet.

So she was on the back of a motorcycle handcuffed to a guy who had just raped her. She had no idea where she was going, no one knew she was missing and no one would miss her for a long time. That thought gave her a deep, guilty thrill.

At some point she fell asleep. She was exhausted from lack of sleep and spent from being raped. It seemed less than real, her life had been safe and boring and today had been neither. She wondered what we would do to her next. As she faded into sleep she was very aware of his semen seeping out of her, a reminder that this was real.

She awoke when he shut off the motorcycle. Suddenly it was quiet. She felt cooler air on her bare legs. He uncuffed her hands and got off before taking off her helmet. She looked around.

He certainly knew how to pick scenic spots. They were in a small canyon, high rocky walls rose up around them. Numerous cottonwood trees provided shade. She guessed they were higher in the mountains, it was definitely cooler and the air was thinner. There was an old, slightly dilapidated cabin, but it still had glass in the windows and a door on its hinges. Off to her right was a creek, maybe 10 feet wide with what looked like a deep pool.

"Please," she said, looking into his eyes, "what's your name?"

"Roy," he answered and began pulling her dress off over her head, "and your name is Elaine."

"Did Amanda send you?"

"Not really. I will explain more later." He removed her bra, too. He left her standing there naked and put her clothes in her bag.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you," he answered with a shrug, as if he was talking about getting a beer.

"Then what?"

"I'm going to fuck you some more. As long as I'm happy, you're okay. Enough questions," and he put her bag in the cabin.

She could run, but to where? She was miles from anyone and anything. If she ran down the road, how long until she saw another person? Hours? Days? She would be on foot, in the desert not knowing where she was and he would be on the motorcycle in familiar territory. Maybe she should try to escape, but it would not do any good. He would catch her and do whatever he wanted to her anyway.

Besides, she was not really sure she wanted to escape. She was naked and completely in his power, he could do anything he wanted to her. She felt extremely vulnerable. Yet, standing there, waiting for him to take her again, she was also getting more and more aroused. It was if by raping her he had turned on part of her that had lain dormant her entire life. She was getting wet and trembling with anticipation and fear.

Roy came back over and looked over her naked body for the first time. Her small firm breasts stood up, the nipples erect in the cooling afternoon and her arousal. He cupped each one, twisting the nipples in his fingers; as he did she closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. He rubbed his hands over her shoulders and moved her hair to one side to see her long, lovely neck. She tilted her head to the side, offering him her neck. He kissed it, slowly licking and kissing from her chin to her shoulder. That sent a wave of pleasure through her, his touch brought her skin alive.

He noted the dark freckles on her back and the small tattoo on her butt. He ran his hand through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and rubbed along her wet slit. He pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger, slowly working it. She tried to push his hand away as a bolt of pleasure shot through her, but he smacked her hand. She dropped her arms to her sides in mute submission.

He stood in front of her and pulled her close. She was so beautiful, so helpless and fragile. He kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, pinning hers then withdrawing. His hands cupped her butt cheeks, spreading them apart, one finger ran circles around her asshole then thrust in. He left it in there and moved his face back from hers. She looked up with moist scared eyes.

"Soon" he said.

"Please don't," Elaine pleaded, "I've never done that."

"You won't be able to say that tomorrow."

Elaine cast her eyes down as he continued to finger her asshole. When Amanda had fingered her there it had been gentle, probing; this was rougher, claiming. She reached up and put her arms around him, grabbing handfuls of his shirt as he forced his finger in deeper. It was uncomfortable and helped to reinforce her helplessness.

He pulled his finger out and walked over to one of the trees. He tied a rope around it about four feet off the ground and looped the handcuffs through it. He motioned for her to come over and she did, only briefly looking him in the eyes and seeing the determination in them. He cuffed her again so she was facing the tree. He pulled out a padded leather collar and placed that around her neck, linking it to the rope, too, holding her head in place.

Roy stood off to the side and began to strip. First the shirt then his boots and jeans and underwear. Elaine turned her head as much as she could to look, it was her first chance to see him naked. He had a broad chest, lean and muscular with some hair but not too much. He had gorgeous legs, muscular and hairy without being bear like. His seven inch cock was straight and erect, waiting for her.

He stood behind her with his hands on her hips.

"I'm saving your ass for after dinner. I want your cunt now."

"Please don't, just let me go," she said, not very convincingly. He chuckled, spread her legs and moved between her silky thighs.

He moved his cock to her wet lips, working the tip just inside her. Elaine was trembling now, fear mixed with desire. She waited for him to take her. Roy thrust in violently, lifting her off the ground. He was stopped about halfway into her cunt. She cried out in pain and surprise and kicked her muscular legs in an attempt to get her toes back on the ground. The echo of her cry came back from the canyon walls. Her own weight impaled her the rest of the way and she slid down onto his shaft.

Her eyes closed as she concentrated on his cock inside her. He lifted her off the ground for a moment and gave another hard thrust. She cried again and the echoes came back. He set her back down on her feet and took his hands off her hips.

Motionless inside her he grabbed her breasts and began to pull roughly on her sensitive nipples. Then he began to kiss her neck before biting hard just below the collar. With his teeth still holding her neck he started fucking her hard, each thrust rocking her off her feet. She grabbed hold of the rope and cuffs to steady herself. Her body was alive with desire, her whole universe was Roy fucking her. It hurt, but felt so right.

The pain in her neck and breasts added to the hard fucking she was getting, pushing her into another orgasm. This time she couldn't keep it in with a whimper but cried out, sounding like she was in pain. He could feel her body react and knew it was pleasure. This was what she had waited years for. The party in Las Vegas had been great, but she wanted to be helpless and used relentlessly. Not even Amanda had been able to make her feel this way. She kept crying out, an eruption took place inside her as years and years of need and desire let loose and fueled her massive orgasm.

This was all Roy had hoped for and more. A helpless, beautiful woman tied before him taking as hard a fucking as he could manage and cumming from it.

He slowed as her orgasm finally subsided and let go of her neck. He nibbled on her shoulder while he played with her breasts. Elaine tried to regain her breath and still let out a series of whimpers as she came down off of her climax. For several minutes he fucked her slowly, enjoying the tactile feel of her tight, hot pussy around his cock. Elaine was still in a haze, just waiting to peak again. She waited for him to take her more.

When he let go of her breasts she sighed. He put his hands back on her hips and pushed down, holding her in place. She took in a deep breath in anticipation and stuck her ass out towards him, sliding further down his erect shaft.

He pulled his cock out, rubbed the tip on her engorged lips then shoved it back in. Keeping her from moving with his firm grip he slammed into her stationary cunt. Over and over he rammed hard into her, claiming her, conquering her. She let out another scream of half pain and half pleasure as she came again. Finally, all of the pent up sexual frustration of the past year exploded into another giant orgasm, even bigger than the last. It was the most intense feeling of her life. Her screams were primal, animal, with no hint of rational thought. She reveled in the pounding inside her and would have collapsed were it not for the cuffs and his hands holding her.

Soon he was there too and let out his own wail as he came harder than he ever had before. His last few thrusts drove deeply into her and he shot wave after wave of cum deep inside her.

He took his hands from her hips, leaving red handprints. Still inside her he caressed her breasts some more and kissed the bite mark on her neck, tasting a little blood. They stayed that way for a few moments, she hung onto the cuffs and rope while he slowly subsided inside her. Elaine was in a daze from the intense pleasure Roy had forced from her body. Certainly, she had been fucked hard before, but nothing like that. She moaned and tried to say something, but could not make any coherent words.

He withdrew, cupping her ass before he stepped back to admire her ravished body. He wanted to own this woman, to be able to do this, and more, to her whenever he wanted. He knew that would not be easy. Others would be after her, probably already were.

He untied the rope from the tree and unhooked the collar from the cuffs. She stumbled to her knees and fell against the tree for support. With some help from Roy she stood up on wobbly legs and tried to avoid looking at him. He lifted her chin, looked into her eyes then gave her a long, hard kiss.

"You are a great fuck, baby," he told her. "I'm going to make you my slave. I'm going to do lots of things to that hot little body of yours."

The word slave sent thrills down her spine. When she was with Amanda that had been one of her favorite games. Amanda would make Elaine her slave for the night or weekend and do things to her, or make her do things. Those had been some of the best times with Amanda and Elaine was hoping they could do it again this weekend. Instead this man who had raped her twice already; for the best sex of her life, too; wanted to do it to her more. He wanted to own her. Tears began to run down her cheeks. She knew he would and she knew she wanted him to.

She leaned into him while she came back down. He held onto her ass while her cunt leaked cum and her juices. Finally she was able to stand on her own again. She turned her face and kissed him on his chest while her bound hands gripped his thigh.

"Time to get cleaned up, there's an outhouse over there and then we'll bathe in the creek." He handed her a roll of toilet paper and slapped her on the ass to get her heading to the outhouse.