Taking Ethan

Story Info
Sensitive nipples lead to virginity lost.
1k words
4.1
61.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer I was 19 I was working at camp as a counselor. Hanging out with this guy Ethan. Ethan is religious and he's a virgin at 18. I wasn't. We talk a lot about his limits and what he was and wasn't comfortable doing with me. He's committed to staying a virgin until marriage. He asks that I respect that and that I do not either induce him or allow him to cross the lines he's established. I've known Ethan for many years and know him to be a serious person. I know his virginity is important to him and that he counts on me to be his partner in ensuring we are careful.

Over a period of weeks we start a slow carnal exploration. A lot of kissing and over the clothes touching that leaves us both breathless and frustrated. I don't complain because I know his limits. After one heated session, he says "I love you but I can't make love to you". I respect that.

But on one of our days off we go to our friend Judy's house in the city. It is a very hot day. We decide to nap upstairs while our friends watch movies in the cool basement. I took off my shirt and was wearing a tank top beneath. Pink I think. My huge breasts were swollen and spilling out of the material. I didn't care. It was hot and I wanted to be comfortable. Ethan approached me, fully clothed. He put his hand on the back of my neck, pulled me to him and kissed me HARD. Harder than ever before. Angry almost. It surprised me and I pulled back realizing he WAS angry.

He was also hard...I could see the bulge in his jeans. This wasn't the first time but was the first time we were completely alone and the first time he seemed angry about it. I knew what my responsibility was...this was the point where I was supposed to cool things down so that he didn't do something he promised himself he would not do. And I was about to stop him.

But then he touched my breast. Just placed his hand over it and rubbed. And I moaned. God, I was embarrassed.

But he was entranced by my reaction, so he did it again. He pulled my tank top up and undid my bra. We both gasped as my breasts sprung free, nipples red, erect and swollen. Then he touched my nipple and I whimpered.

It was at that point I think I stopped caring about Ethan's virginity. All I cared about was my need to have his hands and mouth on me. I thrust my breasts out to meet his hands and whimpered and moaned as he touched me. At first he was gentle, unsure.....then rough and forceful when he saw how I reacted.

I asked him if he wanted to put my nipple in his mouth. He dipped his head down and took a very sensitive nipple into his mouth. Once he did, it was all over. I took off my remaining clothes the moment he asked me to do so. I lay on the bed naked but he just stared at me looking angry and frustrated and conflicted.

Then I spread my legs. Wide. He just stared. Now I was pissed and frustrated. And confused.

I started to get up and gather my clothes but he stopped me. He told me to stay and that we could explore but still be "safe". He got undressed quickly and was kissing me gently like he usually did. I was distracted however by his cock. I had never seen it before and it was big. So much longer than I ever would have imagined. I never thought of him as a true sexual animal but this massive hard purple cock was pressed against my stomach and I wanted it.

I knew that it would be easy to seduce him but I didn't want to do that because I had promised I wouldn't. But the more he kissed me amd touched my nipples lightly with his fingers and his tongue, the less I cared about my promise.

I was dripping wet and aching to be fucked. My body writhed against his and practically begged. He shook his head at me. "No." He rubbed against me and sucked my nipples over and over. I was practically crying with need.

And then I broke my promise...I begged. As he lay there on top of me playing with my body, I begged him to fuck me. Again, he shook his head. This happened over and over as he assaulted my breasts and shoved fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I would beg and he would say NO to me.

Then it hit me! He was teasing me on purpose. This had been his desire all along. To make me beg for him. And I had. Fuck!

As the realization hit me, I could feel the tip of his swollen cock at the entrance of my slick pussy and then, he THRUST. Hard and deep. I think I screamed but his mouth was on mine so he muffled my cries. He fucked me long, deep and hard while I whimpered and cling to him. Begging him for more. And he gave it to me until my pussy was raw and sore.

When he came, he shuddered violently. I was afraid to look at him. I felt afraid he would be angry. My pussy hurt so much. The fucking had been intense and violent. I had loved it. But I said nothing. Neither did he.

Instead, after awhile, he put his mouth on my nipples and sucked. I realized he wasn't finished with me yet.

After that, we fucked all summer. Gone was the shy boy with the quiet manner. He had learned that all he had to do was touch my nipples to control me. I'd like to think he forgave me for taking his virginity but I suspect that somewhere along the way he had already decided to fuck me so it wasn't really my fault. What do you think?