Taking Him Under Her Wing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

“Oh yes, Corey. That’s it. Oh, God, don’t stop! Don’t stop! Damn, but I need to cum so fucking bad!”

She was squirming on her desk as his face was buried in her snatch. As she watched his face between her thighs, the impact of what she was doing hit her. Allowing this man who has half her age eat her pussy, fuck her, feel his hard cock inside of her played on her mind. She felt her body begin to twitch and jerk, and her thighs tightened briefly.

“Yes! Yes, that’s it. That’s it!”

She felt her body give itself over to the pleasure of this man’s tongue and lips. She convulsed and spasmed, rubbing her pussy against his face, her orgasm overtaking her. She clutched him to her as her legs wrapped around his neck. She tried to muffle her moans, but she was powerless to do so. Her groans and cries of pleasure spread throughout the room.

Slowly she lowered her head, her eyes seeking his. She unwrapped her legs from his neck, and sat forward. Placing her hands on each side of his face, she brought his lips to hers, kissing him, tasting herself on him. His fingers continued to play with her pussy, pumping his fingers in and out of her.

“Damn, that was good, Corey! Oh thank you!”

”Thank you, Ms. Blake. God, I always wanted to do that and it was better than I had imagined!”

“I’m glad, babe. So very glad.” She followed his lips with her fingers. “Yes, I think one day you will be very good at eating pussy – much better than most!”

She pulled him up from the chair and wrapped her hands around his cock, stroking lightly. He began to move his hips towards her, his face lifted towards the ceiling.

“And since you are such a quick learner, I think we need to take care of this, don’t you think?”

”Oh damn, please! I feel like I’m about to explode!”

Removing her hand, she lifted the chemise over her head, exposing her body to him. She lifted her breasts towards him and teased the nipples. She watched as he stroked his cock and then pulled him by the shoulder towards her. His lips eagerly sought out her breast and the taut nipple. He suckled her and she lifted herself towards him, encouraging him as she ran her hands over his body.

“Your cock, Corey. I want and need your cock inside of me!”

She reached down and grabbed his cock, placing it at the entrance to her pussy. He moved hesitantly towards her and she felt her wetness.

“Now, Corey! Shove your cock inside of me, now!”

His hips moved forward and he rammed his cock deep into her warm, velvet wetness. He moaned loudly against her breast, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her fingers caressed his back, and she could feel him begin to pump her pussy. He released her nipple and quickly found its mate. He continued to suckle as his hips picked up the pace, beginning to fly in and out of her pussy.

“Yes, Corey, yes. Fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby!”

His hips and cock pistoned back and forth as he grunted against her breast. She leaned back, causing her breast to pop from his mouth, but exposing more of her pussy to him. He grabbed her ankles and pushed them up and over her body, his eyes studying the movement of his cock within her. He moved quickly at first, then slowed, then picked up speed. He was teasing her, and she loved it.

“How is that? You like that? Is this what you’ve wanted?” His words were barely grunts.

”Yes, oh damn, yes! I’ve needed this for so long! God, don’t stop!”

“I’m gonna have to cum soon. Can’t really hold back much longer!”

Amanda could feel herself edging towards another orgasm. She began fingering her clit, rubbing it hard, delighting in seeing him watch her. She felt his hands tighten on her ankles, and the thought of this young stud spilling his seed into her was more than she could stand. Crying out once more, she felt her body convulse and her pussy clamp down on the cock within her. She shook and trembled and babbled and cried. Her pleasure was all-consuming and she relished it.

Vaguely, she heard his grunts and felt him ram himself deeply into her. She tried to pulse her pussy muscles around him, attempting to milk him. His hands grabbed hard at her ankles, as his face contorted in pleasure. His cock filled her pussy with his cum. He grunted and groaned, as his body held rigid against her. As she watched, he slowly opened his eyes and searched for hers. He moved his cock slowly within her, and she toyed with him, attempting to hold him within her. She smiled at him and he attempted to return it.

As he pulled out from her pussy, she felt the gush of spend from her pussy. She pulled him to her, and kissed him hard. Not to be outdone this time, he kissed her back, suddenly filled with the confidence he had lacked before.

“Damn, but that was good. No, that was great!” He was breathing heavily against her, his body moist with a sheen of sweat in the hot room.

“Yes, it was. You did very well for your first time. Now, we’ll have to see what else we can teach you in subsequent lessons.”

He looked up at her suddenly, and she laughed she pushed him away gently. She reached for her chemise and slipped it over her head.

“There is much to learn, Corey, and it’s been a while since I’ve been a teacher.”

“You mean?” He was already around the opposite side of the desk, picking up his clothes and getting dressed.

Amanda slid off her desk and stooped to pick up her skirt. “Yes, I think we need to have more conferences in the future. After all, we want you to succeed, don’t we? I’ll see you in my office every Thursday at 2 o’clock. Is that good for you?” She had fastened her skirt and was buttoning her blouse.

“Very good for me, Ms. Blake! I think this is one type of class I will enjoy!”

“Good. Now I believe you have a class coming up? Better hurry.”

He looked down to make certain his clothes were in place before walking to the door. He unlocked it held the knob in his hand.

“And the report, Ms. Blake?”

“Don’t worry about it, Corey. Enjoy your class.”

“Thank you, Ms. Blake!” And with that he was gone, closing her door quietly.

Amanda moved behind her desk and picked up the report. It was now covered with a mixture of her pussy juices and his spunk. She smiled. How appropriate! She placed the report in her trashcan and picked up the phone, her mind already thinking of next Thursday.

“Any calls, Tracy?”

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers
12