Taking it for Granted Ch. 04

Story Info
A mother joins them.
3.6k words
4.66
173.9k
25
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers

One afternoon, near the end of the summer, my wife and I were walking along the beach, enjoying the last reminders of the fading season. We talked as we strolled along through the sand, water gently lapping at our feet every now and then. As we reached the end of the beach, I quickly shot a glance over at the log, sitting majestically in the lowering sunlight, almost beckoning me to it. My wife saw the expression on my face and looked up at me questioningly. I tried to look away but she caught me and I knew I would have to explain.

Before I could start to say anything, my wife let go of my hand and started walking towards the log. I reluctantly followed her and finally caught up to her as she reached it. She quickly looked over it and then turned around to face me.

“So this is where you two have been coming all this time,” she said as she searched my face for any reaction.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I replied, quickly looking away.

“I know when you’re trying to hide something from me and you have that look on your face right now,” she said moving closer to me until I could feel her against me. “You two have spent quite a lot of time together over the summer and I just wondered what you did, that’s all.”

“We just talked a lot,” I answered weakly.

“Oh, come one. What did you talk about? Sex?”

I looked at her.

“Well, yes, a little,” I said, trying not to let her hear any hesitation in my voice.

“Well, tell me all about it. After all, I am his mother and I should know what he has been doing too.”

“I don’t think I should. After all, it was just man talk, not something a woman would want to hear.”

She took my hand and led me over to the side of the log, pulling me down beside her, so we were leaning against the log, looking out at the ocean.

“Come on, I want to hear all about it,” she said, turning to smile at me. “I won’t say anything.”

I had to do some quick thinking. How was I going to tell her that the two of us had been fucking each other almost constantly, all summer.

“I still don’t think I should be telling you this,” I finally said.

“Yes you should,” she insisted. “I want to know what is going on in our son’s life.”

“You promise not to say anything?”

“I promise.”

I took a deep breath and started.

“Would it surprise you to know our son is bisexual?”

I heard her gasp quietly but she didn’t move. After a minute of absolute silence, she finally said, “No, I wouldn’t be that surprised. Is he?”

“Is he what?” I asked.

“Bisexual?”

“Yes, he is.”

There was another profound silence for a minute or two.

“Did he tell you all about his affairs with men?” she asked.

“A little,” I replied.

“Then, I want to hear all about them, every description and detail. Don’t leave anything out.”

I looked over at her and she was watching me closely. I looked out at the ocean again and took another deep breath.

“He told me about his roommate and how they had sex with each other in their dorm room.”

“Go on.”

“He told me about meeting others and having sex with them many times over the months he was at school.”

I looked at her again and she was fidgeting a little on the sand, moving her legs and ass, trying to find a more comfortable position.

“You sure you want to hear this?” I asked.

“Yes, go on.”

“Well, it turns out that he enjoys having a hard cock up his ass as much as he enjoys doing it to someone else.”

I looked at her again and her face was turning red. Maybe it was from me using the word cock because I didn’t very often use such language in front of her or maybe it was that she was getting excited.

“Did he tell you what it feels like?” she asked.

“Yes.”

We were quiet for a few minutes while she continued to fidget beside me as I looked out at the ocean, my mind in a fog.

“Did you have sex with him?” she suddenly asked, looking straight at me.

I knew at that moment that she knew about the two of us. There was no hiding the fact that we had fucked each other often since he had arrived home.

I hesitated and then just nodded. She didn’t say anything but I could sense in her, something, told me, she was going to be ok with the fact.

“Did you enjoy it?” she finally asked, still looking at me.

I could feel her breath against my cheek and turned to find she had gotten to her knees and had leaned over towards me. The look on her face was something I hadn’t seen in quite a while. Her face was flushed and she was breathing harder, excitedly as she looked at me, waiting for me to answer her.

“Yes I did. I enjoyed the feeling of him both inside me and inside him.”

“You mean you let him fuck you?”

“Yes, I did.”

“And you fucked him too?”

“Yes.”

I was getting really nervous now. My wife didn’t use that language, in fact, I don’t ever recall her using the word fuck before. Now, here she was, her breath on my face, asking me if I was fucking with our son.

“I want to see the two of you together,” she said.

“Why?”

“Let’s just say, I want to watch the two of you fucking each other’s asses and hearing you moaning and groaning.”

I looked at her and she was smiling at me. The glint in her eyes told me she was excited and she looked so beautiful in the setting sun that, how could I refuse her.

“We’ll have to talk about this later when the three of us are together,” I said, smiling back at her.

“I have a better idea,” she said.

She reached into a pocket in her shorts and pulled out a cell phone.

“I’ll call home and tell him to join us, ok?”

Before I could answer, she had the phone to her ear. I watched her as she waited for our son to answer. Her face was aglow and her chest was heaving from the heavy breaths she was taking. I could see her nipples through the fabric of the shirt she had on and realized that she didn’t have a bra on.

“Hi hon,” she suddenly said into the phone. “Your father and I are down on the beach. Why don’t you come and join us?”

She nodded and pulled the phone away from her ear.

“He’s on his way. Should we go meet him or just wait for him here?”

“I think we might just as well wait for him here. When he gets here though, you will have to be the one to explain to him, what exactly you want us to do.”

“I just hope he doesn’t take long to get here,” she said, smiling as she gazed out at the ocean. “I want to see the two of you naked, your cocks ready for action and I want to see you fuck each other.”

“Honey,” I started.

She interrupted me.

“I know. You want to know why I want this, don’t you?” she asked.

“Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do.”

“While we’re waiting, I’m going to tell you something you don’t know about my family, especially, my father.”

“Oh really?”

“My father was bisexual. Some people would call it abuse but he fucked my brother often and many times, as I watched. I’ve never gotten that image out of my mind, even after so many years. I remember how exotic it was and how loving. My brother was just as happy to have my father fuck him as he was to fuck a girl.”

I couldn’t help but ask, “Did you ever have your father fuck you?”

“Yes, both he and my brother used to take turns fucking me when my mother wasn’t at home.”

“You mean your mother never knew?”

“I didn’t say that.”

I waited and didn’t say anything.

“My mother was as sexual as my father. She loved sex and would have it with just about anyone who would accommodate her. I don’t mean she would go out looking for sex, but she had a lot of friends and when they got together, sex was a big part of their activities.”

“So, she was bisexual too.”

“Yes and I guess to I am too, at least I was.”

I looked out at the ocean and tried to picture in my mine, my wife having sex with her parents and brother. I got an image of her between her mother’s thighs, lapping at her cunt, licking and sucking on her clit. My erection was straining against my pants as I closed my eyes, savoring the picture in my brain.

“Here he is,” my wife suddenly said, bringing my out of my thoughts.

I looked down the beach and saw our son striding towards us, a grin on his face. I quickly looked at my wife and then back at the figure of our son, coming closer.

“Hi,” he said as he got to us. “I’m glad you called. I was getting a little bored sitting at home.”

I looked up at him and he turned towards me as I spoke.

“Son, your mother wants to ask you something.”

He looked at his mother, waiting for her to speak.

“Are you and your father having sex with each other?” she asked, watching his face as she did.

He quickly looked at me and I nodded, telling him it was ok if he told her about us.

“Yes, we have been, why do you ask?” he said, looking back at her.

“Because I want to watch the two of you,” she answered, never taking her eyes off him.

“You mean?”

“Yes, I mean I want to watch the two of you fuck each other.”

I looked at my son and he had a bulge in the front of his shorts. My wife noticed it too.

“You’re getting excited aren’t you?” she said, looking down at his crotch.

“Well, maybe a little,” he smiled back at her, watching her eyes move down his body.

“So where do you two go?” she asked.

“Right here,” our son answered.

“Not out here in the open?”

“No, on the other side,” he said, motioning towards the back side of the log.

My wife looked at me and then at our son. She stood up and leaned against the log, looking over it. As she did, her ass stuck out towards us and I couldn’t see any panty line in her shorts. She not only didn’t have a bra on but she wasn’t wearing any underwear at all. My cock responded, straining against my shorts more than before.

I quickly looked at our son and he was watching her, of should I say, he was watching his mother’s ass as she leaned over the log.

“Well, what are we waiting for,” she finally said as she started to scramble over the log.

I reached out and grabbed her hip to steady her as she swung over the log. I could feel my son standing beside me, watching us until finally she disappeared behind the log. I looked at my son and winked at him, making his face light up in a huge grin. I scrambled over the log and my son followed. We found my wife kneeling in the sand on the other side, watching us, smiling at us as we joined her. I leaned in and kissed her lips as I heard our son’s shirt being taken off and his zipper being pulled down.

“Are you sure?” I asked my wife, taking her head in my hands.

“Yes, I’m sure,” she said. “I want to see you two fuck.”

I turned towards our son and found his hard cock inches from my face, inviting me to take it in my mouth. I opened my lips and leaned forward, taking his whole length in my mouth, licking up and down it and sucking on it. He groaned when he felt my mouth engulf him. His hands found the sides of my head and he started thrusting, slowly, in and out of me. I heard my wife behind me groan softly as she watched us. I heard her zipper coming down in her shorts and then I heard them being taken off.

I looked up at my son and he was watching his mother. I couldn’t see her but I could hear her. I wanted to turn around but I was enjoying my son’s cock too much so I continued sucking him. That must have been quite a picture, my son standing in front of his father, slowly feeding his hard cock into his mouth as he watched his mother take her clothes off. I felt my wife beside me and I looked up again just as their lips met, their tongues swirling in each other’s mouth. She groaned softly again and moved closer to our son.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what I was doing. All of a sudden, I opened my eyes to find my wife’s face inches away from me, watching me intently as I sucked our son. I could see the lust in her eyes as she watched us and she was licking her lips.

“That looks so erotic, you sucking his cock and him, fucking your mouth. Make him come inside you.”

My son sped up his thrusts a little and I soon had his hot come spraying across my tongue and down my throat. I swallowed as my wife watched me finish him then I pulled him out of me, licking and kissing his cock as I did.

“God, I’ve never seen anything that erotic in my life,” she said as she leaned back on her heels. “It beats what I was telling you before about my brother and father.”

I looked up at our son and he had a funny look on his face. My wife looked up at him and smiled.

“Don’t worry, hon, I’ll tell you all about it later. First I want you to turn around and bend over. I want to see your ass hole.”

Our son did as she had told him and turned around, bent over resting against his knees and stuck his ass at his mother. She reached up and spread his cheeks wide open.

“Oh baby, you have such a beautiful ass. I can hardly wait to see your father’s cock pumping in and out of it.”

She leaned closer and I saw the end of her tongue flick against his skin. He jumped when he felt it, groaning softly. She started rimming him, running the flat of her tongue up and down his crack before circling his hole. She licked and sucked on him for a few more minutes and then pulled back. Looking at me, she smiled and beckoned me to come over to her. When I got close enough, she stuck a finger in our son’s ass as she pulled my cock to her mouth, engulfing it in one motion.

The heat and warmth of her mouth on me made me groan as our son pushed his ass back against his mother’s finger, now sliding in and out of him. She sucked on me for a minute and then pulled both her finger out of our son and my cock out of her mouth.

“There, that should help. Go ahead. I want to see your cock sliding into him,” she said, looking at me, motioning towards our son.

I got up and pushed him down onto the sand. He lowered his head onto his arms and stuck his ass high into the air, pointing his hole at me. I moved forward and thrust into him fully, my balls making a slapping noise against his ass.

“Fuck him,” I heard my wife say as I started to thrust in and out of our son’s ass. “Fuck him harder.”

I started going faster and the sound of my balls against his skin got

louder and louder. I moved up a bit and thrust down into him. He

groaned louder as he felt my head reach the end of his canal. I knew I

couldn’t last long and I didn’t, suddenly, spraying my hot come deep

up inside him, my cock twitching as it spewed over and over again.

My legs were shaking as I pulled out of him, my come following my

cock, running slowly down his leg. My wife moved in and started to

lick the come off his legs as he and she groaned and moaned. I

quickly sat down and watched the two of them. My wife completely

cleaned our son’s leg off before running her tongue up and down his

crack, getting all the come off him she could. Finally, she rolled back,

away from him and into me. I looked down at her eyes and all I could

see, was lust.

“Are you satisfied?” I asked her, smiling down at her.

“Yes and no,” she answered. “I loved the sight of you sliding in and

out of his ass but I was envious. I wanted your cock in my ass too.”

I looked up at our son and he was smiling, watching us hold each

other.

“I think your mother wants us to fuck her,” I said, first looking up at

him then down at her. They were both smiling as I laid my wife down

on the sand, immediately, covering her with my body, kissing and

sucking a nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly and held my

head against her as I sucked on her. Our son moved my legs over to

the side of her and spread her legs wide apart. I heard her moan again

and looked down to see our son’s head disappear between her legs.

He held her thighs as far apart as he could and I watched his tongue

snake out and lick at her clit. She groaned when she felt her clit being

licked and held my head tighter against her. I watched his head move

up and down her slit as he licked all around her clit and her cunt.

He suddenly got up and moved between her spread thighs, putting her

legs over his shoulders and thrusting into her. She cried out when he

entered her.

“Oh, yes son. Fuck me,” she cried as he started to thrust in and out of

her.

I could hear her wetness surrounding his pounding cock as he fucked

her faster and faster, thrusting as far into her as he could. Every time

he reached the furthest inside her, she groaned. I switched nipples,

taking the other in my fingers, twisting and pulling on it. She was

moaning and groaning louder and louder.

“Oh fuck, I can’t stand it. I want to feel you both inside me,” she

almost screamed in my ear. “I want you both fucking me at the same

time.”

I rolled off her and onto my back. My son pulled out of her and she

got on top of me, straddling my cock. Lowering herself onto me, she

leaned forward and my son stepped between our legs, pointing

himself at her hole. He thrust slowly into her as she groaned loudly,

pushing herself back against the both of us.

“Oh god, that feels so good,” she said as she huffed a little. “Yes, yes,

yes. Fuck me.”

I lay there and let the movements of our son’s thrusts, move my wife’s

cunt up and down my cock as he pounded her ass. I could feel his

head through the thin membrane separating us inside her and every

time he thrust into her, I felt his head rush past mine, giving me a

tingle and my cock started to twitch, my balls tightened and I came

inside her just as he came in her ass. She screamed out as the two of

us grunted as we came, filling her two canals with our hot come.

He held himself against her as he emptied himself into her. I just let

her cunt swallow my cock and I could feel my come spurting out,

spreading itself all over the insides of her cunt.

Our son finally pulled himself out of her ass with a slight pop and she rolled off me. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. When I opened them again, I found the two of them smiling at me. I smiled back and started to say something but my wife stopped me.

“Can we go home now?” she said with a grin. “The sand is a little rough on a girl’s skin. I think we need a softer place to make love and I know just the place.”

We quickly put our clothes on and walked back to the house. When we arrived, my wife kept going and disappeared into our bedroom, not closing the door. In a few minutes, we heard her from the bedroom.

“What are you two waiting for? Get in here. My cunt and ass need a cock.”

I looked at our son and he followed me into the bedroom, a room we didn’t leave for the next day. Our son and I fucked my wife in just about every position one could think of and fucked each other several times too. One should never take it for granted that their life is as full of love as it can get.

rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers