Taking Some Pictures

Story Info
Two couples discover the fun of taking and sharing pictures.
11.4k words
4.77
65.8k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Wednesday morning and Kim was enjoying some lazy time with the kids off to school, just waiting for Jill to show up to share some coffee and some conversation. Now that Pete had gotten the promotion she could be a stay-at-home mom and, so far, she was loving every moment of it. She read a lot, shopped a lot and day-dreamed some, even some fairly erotic day-dreams. Then there was the familiar knock on the side door and Jill came in as she usually did, fixed herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table across from Kim.

"Kids all okay?" Kim asked.

"Sure, all homework done last night and they were actually anxious to get to school today." She took a long slurp of the hot coffee. "How about you?"

"All good," Kim answered. "Anything special going on with you?"

"Not much although tomorrow is Chad's birthday and I need to pick up a present today."

"What are you going to get him?"

"Eh, he wants a new camera. The old one stopped working a few months ago and he's been moaning ever since."

"So, is that what you're going to get him?"

"Well," Jill began rather glumly. "I suppose, but as soon as he gets that camera he'll want to take some pictures."

"Yeah, that's what you do with a camera," Kim giggled.

"Pictures," she said, raising her eyebrows. "You know, pictures," she continued, shaking her head.

"Ohhhh," Kim replied. "I get the picture," and she laughed as did Jill. "So, will he get to take some pictures?" They were such good friends they could talk about almost anything.

"I just hate to do that. It would bother me that they exist. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a prude." She looked at Kim who was now strangely quiet. "Wait a minute. Didn't Pete just show us his new camera last weekend?" She watched Kim shake her head. "Oh, and he wanted to take some pictures too, I'm sure. I guess it's a man-thing." Still no reply from Kim. "Wait another minute. Did you let him take some pictures?" Now she noticed a slight reddening in Kim's cheeks.

"Well, he's wanted to take some for a long time and, with the new camera he was really excited but, like you, I didn't want to. Unfortunately he knows me very well and," her cheeks reddening even more, "when I get a little, well, excited, sometimes things happen that wouldn't happen otherwise."

"This is sounding interesting so keep going," Jill said excitedly.

"Well, he's always telling me I'm a babe and how great and sexy I am but I look in the mirror and I'm not sure I see it. But, a couple of nights ago when we were upstairs and, well, you know, he was saying it again and I just wondered and he wanted to take a couple of very nice pictures as he described them and I wondered what I'd look like in pictures rather than in the mirror so . . . . I relented and he took some pictures." The redness hadn't left Kim's cheeks yet.

"How were they," Jill questioned, anxious to hear Kim's answer.

"Well, they were nice and . . . . god this is hard . . . . but I liked them and, I guess I could see in them a little of what he was talking about."

"Wow, that's exciting. I know if Chad gets that camera he'll be after me again." She looked at Kim. "Maybe, knowing you did it, I might relent a little but I'm not sure yet."

"So, are you going to give him the camera?"

"I don't think he's expecting me to get it for him so it would be a big surprise. I might just go ahead and do it." She looked back at Kim, her mind churning with what she had just heard.

"You're dying of curiosity aren't you?" Kim suggested.

"I suppose I am. It's only natural you know." She laughed. Kim was silent for a minute and Jill studied her. "What evil thing are you contemplating? I know that look."

"So, you think you might let Chad take some pictures of you?"

A deep sigh from Jill. "Lord, I suppose so. It would make his day."

"How about making his birthday a special one?" Kim said with a sly grin. "Why not give him two big surprises. First the camera and second," she paused and held Jill's eyes, "second, give him some pictures that he'll enjoy."

"What?" was the quick reply.

"Give him some pictures that will surprise, delight and excite him."

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope. I did it."

"But that was different."

"This would be different too. Would he love that?

"Oh shit, he'd go nuts but how can I do that? I don't have the camera yet or anything."

"But I have Pete's camera and we have a whole day to ourselves."

"You're not kidding are you?" Jill said incredulously.

"No, not at all." Kim could see that Jill was actually thinking about it and contemplating what she should do. "Picture his face when you hand him the little memory stick and he puts it in the computer and pulls up the images there. You probably should be ready for some fast action."

"That would be nice for sure and I've never been very original . . . . or daring or anything I guess." Now she was staring at Kim and her breathing seemed to be getting heavier. She bit her lower lip. "Okay," she said softly.

"Really? Fantastic," Kim fairly shouted. She thought for a minute. "These need to be stylish, classy but very sexy as well. What do you think?"

"You're right," Jill replied softly, still thinking. She made a strange face. "I have some things I got before we were married, pretty, well, pretty erotic underthings that I never wore and have been tucked away in a drawer in my dresser for all these years. Wow, could I actually wear those?"

"You go get them and I'll try to get the camera ready. I'm pretty excited for you."

As she started to leave Jill said, "Of course you're going to see me, well, pretty naked if you're going to take the pictures. I want to see your pictures first, so I can get an idea or two I guess." Now Jill had the pink cheeks.

"Sure, we'll do that." And with that Jill ran off toward her house.

Kim got the camera, figured out how to use it with a couple of practice shots and waited for Jill to get back. She booted up the computer, flipped through to the right file folder and looked at the pictures Pete had taken. She smiled. Maybe she was a little bit of a babe. The pictures sure did look different than the mirror. As she got to the last picture she heard the door open and Jill came in and up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I didn't know whether to put on make-up or not."

"You look great as is. No make-up needed."

Jill was looking over Kim's shoulder at the computer. She sucked in her breath. "Oh . . . my . . . gosh," she said and moved around Kim to look. She clicked on each thumbnail and pulled up the full-screen image. They were all very tasteful, mostly just topless as Kim had the bottoms of her shorty pajamas on. In the first picture she had on the full pajamas, in the second, one strap of the top was down exposing one breast, in the next both breasts, then the top was gone and she was cupping her breasts, then pinching the nipples. A few more in various poses with an emphasis on the hard and erect nipples that accented her B cup breasts that stood straight out from her chest.

As Jill clicked on the second to last the bottoms of the pajamas were gone and her butt was toward the camera, her torso twisted so that her left breast was in profile, the nipple clearly accentuated. Then Jill clicked the last and Kim was very naked, on tiptoes, hands above her head with a coquettish look on her face.

"Wow," Jill said when she was through. "Don't get all rosy cheeked with me. I can see why he calls you a babe, and I can see it much more so than when you are dressed." She sat staring at the last photo. Then she shook her head and turned to Kim. "Look at these," she said, holding a black bra and black panties. She held the bra up and it was obvious there was a hole right where the nipples would be and it would be very revealing even without that. The panties were very small and sheer with a slit for easy access.

Now it was Kim's turn to say, "Wow!" She took the panties and held them up. "Nice," she said with a big grin to Jill's slightly reddening cheeks.

"Never worn them before," Jill said, now grinning back.

"I'll get those little baby doll pajamas I had on in my pictures and maybe we can start with them."

Jill took a deep breath. "Who is this standing here talking about what we're going to do? Not sure I know either one of us."

"It is exciting, isn't it? I have to admit that I was only going to let Pete take one picture but when I saw it I decided maybe just one more and . . . . well, the more he took the more excited I got."

"And when he was through taking the pictures?" A sly look on Jill's face accompanied this question.

"I can't believe I'm saying this to you but, yeah, afterwards was great. Whew, I get worked up just thinking about it." They both laughed a little nervously as Kim went to her dresser and got out the little pink pajamas. As she handed them to Jill she said, "I have to admit that I have a little something like yours there. Just before we were married Pete got me this very thin and filmy kind of harem outfit." A little giggle. "I haven't worn it either."

"Who knows?" Jill said as she headed toward the bathroom to change.

When she returned Kim gave a little whistle. "I wish I looked like that in those," she said a little breathily.

"Oh be quiet," Jill countered. "You looked fantastic in those pictures." Both Jill and Kim were about the same height, 5 foot 5 or so and both were very solidly built but without any fat at all. The main difference was that Jill had breasts that were probably a large C and approaching a D, solid and rounded with hardly a hint of any droop despite their size where Kim's were a solid B, very pointed with no droop at all with very pink puffy nipples. Both were pretty ladies. If you saw them in the mall that would be your comment, very pretty and very appealing. Both had smooth skin and wonderful complexions with Jill being the darker of the two. Both had brown hair with Jill having matching brown eyes while Kim's were a lighter brown and flecked with green. Another deep breath from Jill. "Where do we start?"

"Why don't you just sit on the bed kind of cross legged, dressed like you are." Jill did just that and Kim took the photo, then checked it in the viewer. "Good," she said. "You can see them when we're done." Then she paused, remembering her own experience. "Here, take a peek," and she showed the viewer to Jill who agreed it was okay. For the next pictures Kim had Jill lower the top to around her waist so her breasts were totally uncovered. She could see it was a little hard for her to expose herself, even to her good friend but the combination of the breasts exposed and the look on her face made a great picture.

"Oh my gosh," Jill said as she saw it.

"Now, pinch your nipples." A puzzled look from Jill. "It makes them really sexy. Chad will love it." Jill began pulling on her nipples with the desired result. After three or four pulls they were nicely erect. Kim had Jill get on all fours sideways to the camera so that her breasts hung down and the hard nipples were in strong profile and very visible.

"One more in these," Jill volunteered and stood up, turning her back partially toward the camera, bending a little from the waist so that once again, one big breast was hanging down seductively as she lowered the bottoms of the baby dolls just below her butt cheeks and then put an extremely sexy smile on her face. Kim took the picture and they both stared at it on the viewer.

"I think he'll like that one," Kim said as Jill stared at it. "I think you're like me. You like yourself in the pictures much better than in the mirror. Plus, if there's any little thing you want fixed, Pete has Photoshop on the computer and we can touch them up. But, I haven't seen anything yet."

"Thanks, me either," Jill replied. "I think I'll put those other things on now," and she disappeared into the bathroom.

When she returned, she got another, "Wow," from Kim. The bra she had put on covered only the bottom half of her breasts with a little lace at the top that kind of looped up slightly so that her nipples showed through the gap. The slit in the pants was spread just a little so that Jill's slightly puffy pussy lips were clearly exposed.

"I hate hair," Jill said, an explanation for her bare and shaved pussy. They took a couple of pictures with the bra and pants on, then bare-chested and then with no panties but with Jill's legs strategically placed so that her femaleness was hidden. Jill sat on the edge of the bed, breathing a little heavily and, in the heat of the day and with the excitement she was perspiring lightly and her body fairly glistened in the light of the bedroom. "Do you have a towel?" she asked Kim.

"Oh no," Kim responded. "You shining like that is so erotic Chad won't be able to stand it. We're taking a couple more just like that. You decide the pose."

Jill sat there thoughtfully, hands in her lap. "This is embarrassing," she finally said. "I'm not sure I can ask you to take the pictures I'm thinking of or, that I can pose for them in front of you." She took another deep breath.

"You just pose and I'll take the picture. But, wait a sec," and Kim ran to the bathroom and came back with a little atomizer bottle. "Just water," she said, "and we're going to make you breathtaking for Chad. Now pose and I'll shoot.

Jill slowly turned over and moved up the bed, then lay down on her stomach, arms out to the side. Slowly she spread her legs, wider and wider until even the lips of her pussy spread slightly. Kim, who could barely believe what she was seeing, sprayed a mist of water onto Jill until she was shining all over. Then she stepped back, got just the right angle and took the pictures.

"Want to see it?" she teased.

Jill sat up and checked the view screen on the camera. She bit her lower lip, then looked at Kim. "Is that too much?" she questioned softly.

"Well, I'm not a man nor a lesbian, but I'm going to guess that Chad will love that one."

Jill giggled. "Yeah, you're probably right. Now one more." She settled back on the bed and pulled one of the pillows under her head. She quickly pinched each nipple several time and actually pulled on them so they stretched out, the tip of her breast following behind. It was a little unnecessary since those nipples hadn't shrunk at all since the first few pictures. She spread her legs wide again and now carefully inserted two fingers and seemed to brush her clit as she did it as she jerked ever so slightly.

"Ready," she said as she got a look of uninhibited passion on her face and Kim quickly snapped the camera, twice. When Kim showed her the pictures Jill said, "Oh my gosh, that's not me . . . . but it is me. That's enough for today." Her adding the today at the end made Kim think a little.

Kim found the camera's USB chord among all the other chords in a big mug Pete kept on his desk and downloaded the pictures to a new folder in her computer. She took a flash drive from Pete's box and copied the photos to it, then handed it to Jill who was now dressed in her regular clothes.

Jill clutched the flash drive in her hand when Kim handed it to her, then looked at Kim and winked. "How daring are you?" she asked coyly.

"I don't know. What am I being daring about?"

"Well, you copied today's pictures onto my stick here," and she held it up, "but the pictures are still in your computer and I expect Pete may be seeing them tonight."

"Oops," Kim said. "I can erase them."

"How about, instead of that, we just copy your pictures onto this stick as well?"

Now it was Kim's turn to be uncertain. Did she want Chad to see her naked? She knew that if Pete saw the pics of both she and Jill, he would get so horny he'd be uncontrollable, and Jill's pictures would just add fuel to the fire. He had always thought Jill was pretty hot. On the other hand, Jill's pictures would certainly fire up Chads libido and she was sure his seeing her would bring a little extra passion to Jill's night as well. That was kind of intriguing. And, it wasn't like he'd be looking over her shoulder looking at the pictures, it would be down the block at their house.

She reached out and took the stick from Jill and plugged it into the computer. She created two new folders on the stick and called one of them JJJ and one of them KKK. She cut and pasted Jill's photos into JJJ and then copied her photos into KKK. She took another deep breath. When she handed the stick to Jill, the decision would be finally made. She handed it over.

"Wow," Jill said. "Neither of our husbands will look at the other's wife in quite the same way again. Pretty exciting, huh. And to think I just came over for coffee and a chat. You want to get some lunch?"

Kim's kids had come home from school with a frantic request that they be allowed to go to a friend's house for dinner and then they would do their homework together there as well. Of course Kim let them go as she was expecting Pete to come home from work any minute, not at all anticipating the surprise she had in store for him. In just a few minutes she heard him pull into the garage and quickly he popped through the door and gave her a nice warm kiss.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Fairly simple for a change. I thought we might go out to dinner." He looked around. "Where are the kids?"

"Friend's house for dinner and homework." She put her arm around his waist and he smiled.

"You little minx, you," he said playfully, giving her a big hug.

"But, before dinner, I have a little surprise for you." She took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

"Will I like this surprise?"

"You will because you could never imagine it in a hundred years of guessing."

Now his interest had really piqued and she went to her computer and booted it up. "Let's look at those pictures you took. I really like them despite what I said before about not wanting them." She brought up the folder and slowly flipped through the photos with Pete commenting on each, very complimentary comments indeed. When she came to the last one he just sat and stared and she could see the rather large lump forming in his pants.

"Okay, if you're ready, here's the surprise." She switched to another folder and clicked up the first picture.

"HOLY HOLY SHIT!" he exclaimed, seeing the photo of Jill still fully covered in Kim's baby doll pajamas. "That's freaking Jill." His eyes were so wide she was afraid they might pop right out of his head. He leaned in to study the picture more closely as she clicked up the second one. Silence for a second, then, "Look at that rack. She has a pair doesn't she." The lump in his pants seemed to be getting larger. Kim clicked through a few more until the one with the special bra and panties appeared. "On my gosh, I need to get one of those for you," he said, looking at her for the first time. He looked back at the screen. She does have cute nipples too doesn't she." A few more clicks and then only those last two were left.

"Two more," she said. "I hope you can contain yourself." Kim clicked the one where she was laying on her stomach.

He took a huge deep breath. "Not much left to the imagination there. You're going to tell me more about these aren't you?"

"Sure, and are you ready for the last one?"

"I wasn't ready for the last one or the first one so I'm sure I'm not ready for this last one . . . . but go ahead." Kim clicked up the last picture. "Wow and double wow. I'm sure Chad will be seeing these and he won't last long. Tell me about them."

Kim related how Jill had come for coffee, the talk about the camera, the men wanting to take pictures, that tomorrow is Chad's birthday and, between them, they had decided to give him a special treat. "But, there's a little more to tell," she continued. "Jill got one of your flash drives with the pictures I copied and she realized that they were still on my computer. She said she was sure I would show them to you and I offered to delete them but she kind of dared me to add my pictures to the flash drive. So, I did."