Taking the Magician's Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was far from silent as she moaned into my sex, her tongue flicking cruelly against my clit as she suckled and teased my lips. I couldn't hold out much longer, I realized with a mixture of humiliation and need. If she kept up, there was no way I would be able to resist screaming into the pussy being ground into my face, toes curling as I...

"Mmmmmmmnnnff!!" I gasped out, squealing as Heather lapped at my clit so loudly that I could hear, the sound pushing me over the edge and sending me tumbling into a white-hot orgasm. And as soon as I felt my pussy shake and clench with relief, Heather's cunt began to spasm and gush harder against my face. Lost in a haze of bliss, I realized dully that the blonde had just cum right against my face, her juices glistening on my lips as she kept mewling into my sensitive pussy..

The orgasm seemed to have robbed Heather of her strength. With a gasp, my assistant rolled off me, breathing hard next to me on the bed. We both lay there, panting and exhausted as we slowly recovered from the powerful orgasms we had been wracked with.

I was the one who broke the silence, sitting up with a whimper. "Heather, what the fuck was that!?"

Heather looked as shocked as I felt. Her bright blue eyes were wide, making the blush on her wet cheeks stand out even more. "I...I don't know what happened, boss, I..."

Heather suddenly sat straight up, her mouth hanging open in surprise. "Wait, I do! I do know what happened! Grace, Marvello totally figured out me out!"

"First off," I growled, tugging my panties and skirt back up, "It's Ms. Honeywell, and you'll be lucky if I'll keep you around after...after this! And secondly, no duh!"

"No, you don't understand!" Heather exclaimed. "He knew I worked for you! He told me so!"

I stared back at my assistant. "How is that possible? Did he recognize me in the show? We sat in the far back!"

"I...he's..." Heather suddenly looked a little frightened. "Ms. Honeywell, Marvello is really magic! He cast a spell on me and told me...told me that he'd give us both an orgasm instead of an interview!"

I put my hands on my hips, wanting to vent at Heather for how ridiculous and fake that story was. But the scared look in her face held my tongue, and I remembered just how strong she had been, holding me down. "Are you sure he didn't drug you?"

"No, he told me!" My assistant's face was scrunched in concentration. "He said...he said he was super upset you had forced a friend of his out of the business when you exposed his tricks, and...and he said if you wanted to talk to him, you should come yourself. And...a-and then...he squeezed my chest and said that he was happy to meet me, though..." The red in her cheeks became richer.

"He wants to talk to me, does he?" I growled, the sensation of orgasm fading as my anger welled up. "Well, if he wants to play this sort of game, he obviously doesn't know who he's messing with. I'm going to make sure he regrets this."

"What the heck are you going to do, boss? He's magic!"

"I've got just the idea. I'll just have to get my hands a bit dirty, and...hey, what the hell are you doing?" My assistant had taken off her tube top and slipped her own skirt down, standing bare. She looked at me with a confused look.

"I was going to take a shower, and I figured, well, since we did just..."

"Just get in the bathroom!" I yelled, gnashing my teeth together as the stupid blonde I was stuck with shrugged and went into the bathroom. I was definitely going to have to get rid of her after this whole mess was done, but before that I'd need her help to make sure this Marvello guy got his just desserts. I wasn't entirely convinced that the magician's magic was really real, but there was no doubt he was behind my humiliating experience, and he was going to pay.

-

I slipped the master key into the dressing room door, and felt a surge of triumph as the lock clicked. I quickly hurried in and shut the door behind me, my heart thumping as I flicked the lights on.

Forcing myself forward, I made my way to one of the dressers. Marvello's room was mostly empty, just a few trunks and dressers scattered about, the large closet door half open. I opened the first drawer I saw, poking around carefully as I thought about what to do next.

I still couldn't believe how smoothly everything had gone. The most difficult part had been forcing Heather back into her humiliating outfit from before. She hated how the tube top felt on her big breasts, but she was cowed when I told her that refusing to do so would cost her a job. As she bounced around and distracted one of the janitors at the event center where Marvello was performing, I had snatched the key ring from his ring and hurried off towards the dressing room. Of course, Heather had no idea what I was planning on doing; I didn't trust her not to run off and warn her crush, especially with how upset she was about the tube top. Marvello was performing, and with no security guards in site, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to slip inside and leave a little revenge.

"I knew bringing this would pay off," I murmured, pulling the small bag of marijuana from my purse. I had been planning on using it during a boring stretch of our road trip to Chicago, but I had held off, and now it looked like that was fortunate indeed. I opened the bag and shook a little out, pushing it under some of the clothes that Marvello had, and then put the bag inside and closed the drawer. I grinned wickedly, thinking about what would happen. A simple call to the police from a woman working at the event center who smelled something strange from one of the dressing rooms, and there would almost certainly be an officer sent over. Covering the event for an interview with Marvello, it would only make sense for me to be there with a camera, getting a few nice shots and releasing a nice little story about how shady this 'adult entertainer' really was. It was genius!

"Yes, that does seem like a pretty good plan," an amused voice noted behind me. "But I don't think it will work."

I whirled, barely suppressing a yelp. Standing before me was Madrigal Marvello himself, dressed in his performance attire. His mouth was quirked in a grin, and his deep blue eyes were shining brightly.

"H-how...that's impossible, you're..."

"On stage?" The magician chuckled. "I did tell your assistant to let you know my magic was real, but I suppose that is a pretty fantastic claim. As soon as I felt someone get past one of my wards, I felt it was a good time to intervene. I left a hypnotized volunteer to do impressions that the audience shouted out, and a nice illusion of myself to keep everything moving nicely. I'd imagine we have a bit of time to ourselves before I am needed."

I slumped my shoulders, trying to look defeated and caught. Then I rushed forward, hoping to sprint by Marvello and get out the door.

Marvello made no move to stop me, and when I reached the door I realized why. Tugging frantically at the handle, the door as locked tight. I looked at the magician, feeling a chill of fright.

"You really have taught me to expect the worst from you," Marvello sighed. "You've really done a lot of damage to people in my field, including the friend from which you stole that lovely book of tricks. It wasn't enough for you to simply cheat on him and break his heart?"

He walked towards me, his eyes hardening, and I let out a squeak.

"And then forcing your lovely assistant into that uncomfortable position! Mind you, maybe my response was a bit unfair to her, but her animosity towards you fueled my spell. If you had treated her with a bit of respect, there is no way the magic would have found root. At the very least, I directed her dislike of you in a...creative fashion."

He stopped right in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He was quite tall, standing a good two heads above me, but his gaze was so powerful that I felt like our eyes were mere inches apart.

"Y-you better let me go right now..." I breathed out, taken aback by how helpless I felt, just like the previous evening when I had been straddled by Heather.

"No, I don't think so. At least, not right now." The magician studied me up and down, staring at my chest. "After all, its my first performance tonight, and I need some help with my late night Adult Only show."

I blushed, breathing faster as he kept his gaze on my breasts. "If you think you can blackmail me into being some stupid distraction, you're wrong. And keep your eyes off my chest, you pervert!"

"With a chest like that, it's far too easy to keep your eyes off them," Marvello declared, making me wince with embarrassment. "I'm making a change to that."

A change? "What do you...ooh...ooohh..." I breathed out, my knees suddenly feeling weak as twin flared of heat welled up inside my breasts. My mind flashed back to the melons Sheila and other volunteers had lugged around, and I let out a wail. "No, no no no!"

Marvello ignored me, and gently slapped his palms against the tops of my breasts through the sweater I had been wearing. The heat intensified to the point where it was a challenge for me to stay standing, and I leaned back against the door, my knees shaking as I panted. My chest was heaving with every breath...and, I realized with horror, that I seemed to possess more and more chest with every breath.

I stared down at my breasts and fought back a scream. Before my eyes, my smallish chest had already inflated into plump breasts, and their growth was clearly not stopping. Every second each globe ripened and swelled, my titflesh digging into my now-tight bra. I began tugging at my top, seeking to loosen the straps, but Marvello shook his hand and snapped his fingers. My arms suddenly fell limp to my sides, and despite my best efforts I couldn't raise them again.

"No, I think not," the magician drawled, settling into a chair with an infuriatingly casual motion. "I would like to see just how big you need to get to burst out of that little bra of yours. I think that will be a good size to stop at." He smiled wickedly and added, "Maybe."

I was too distracted by the heat and pressure in my tits to pay much mind to Marvello's words. All I could do was lean against the door, staring at my enormous tits in terror as they kept ballooning bigger and bigger. My bra was really digging into my flesh, and the growth was making me feel so sensitive. I couldn't see my nipples, but I could certainly feel them straining forth against their cloth prison, horribly tight and making me fidget from one leg to the other. If only I could raise my arms to give myself some relief, but I couldn't even twitch my fingers. I was completely powerless as my melons approached how big Sheila had been, not slowing at all.

"Y-you can't...ohhh, you bastard, I swear I'll...gah, m-make you pay for this!!" I meant to sound threatening, but I couldn't make it through my sentence without mewling like a slut, actually feeling turned on from the intense pressure in my gigantic jugs. My nipples were twin points of whitehot fire at this point, making me want to scream with the need to give them some relief. I could feel my bra starting to fray and give out, the fabric tearing as my monstrous mammaries grew too large to be contained. My knees were shaking harder, and not just from how turned helplessly on I was. My massive tits were heavy and getting heavier by the second, and I was losing my balance. Each enormous globe was bigger than my head; I couldn't imagine lugging these ridiculous things around. And yet they continued to swell, the fabric of my sweater straining as my bra struggled to hold together. Whimpering, I did the only thing I could think of to make my bra break faster: I started jumping up and down.

"Ooooh, look at how clever you are!" Marvello laughed, clearly enjoying the show as I bounced up and down, grimacing with the effort it took to not tumble over. My sweater cows jiggled and wobbled up and down, every bounce putting my bra through hell. The sensation of my tits bouncing about was incredible, sending little shocks of need through me and making my nipples feel impossibly sensitive. Every little hop sent a tingle of heat through my body, and before long I was feeling like I could cum just from hopping. Just a little more, and I'd be put over the edge...I started moaning with every bounce, my breathless gasps growing lewder and dirtier as I bounced towards an orgasm. The thought of breaking my bra was practically forgotten, so intense was my need for relief. 'Just a little more...'

A sudden tearing noise pulled me from my dirty thoughts, the soft sound accompanied by a sudden sensation of looseness. The pressure in my jugs alleviated slightly, and I felt a piece of fabric trail down my back. It had worked! I had broken my bra! Panting, I looked down to examine what my breasts had become.

"Oh...my...God..." I breathed out, feeling lightheaded as I stared at my chest. There was no use describing the two enormous spheres as breasts; these were jugs, knockers, hooters. Despite being unable to demolish my sweater as they had my bra, my melons had certainly stretched the dark green fabric. Whimpering, I realized that between the size of my jugs and the color and pattern of my sweater, it looked as though I had two watermelons strapped to my chest. I had never seen such a massive pair of melons in my life outside of one ex's porn folder, and those women were all cartoons! I found myself suddenly able to move my arms, and I gingerly attempted to feel them.

"T-they're real..." I marveled, my mind reeling as I squeezed and prodded at the two horrible things that were hanging off me.

"Yes, and quite spectacular," Marvello noted. I shot him a glare, and he met my furious gaze with a bright smile. "No thanks necessary, my dear."

"Thanks?!" I howled, taking a step and struggling not to fall flat on my jugs. "I look like a fetish porn star! I look like I'm smuggling pumpkins!"

"All good things to have as a helper to a magician," Marvello said. "You'll be a great distraction for the audience, keeping inquiring eyes off my person.

I attempted another step, slowly finding my footing with my new bizarre center of gravity. "If you think I'll be helping you as your assistant, you're insane!" I growled.

Marvello shook his head. "I said helper, not assistant. You'd be a lousy assistant, but you'll make a good attraction, I think. You'll be the hit of my show, I guarantee it."

"And if I refuse?"

The magician shrugged. "Then you can leave. With those things weighing you down, since I won't remove them."

My blood chilled as I imagined living with these monsters wobbling around beneath my chin with every step I took, drawing looks from everyone I saw...second fiddle to my enormous tits! "I'll...I'll do it, as long as you promise not to leave me like this."

Marvello's grin widened. "I'll promise that I won't, my dear. Just wait in here, and in a few hours you'll be making your worldwide debut. But for now, I have to get back to the show. I'll be back for you soon, lovely Grace." He leaned forward and gave one of my tits a gentle shove, drawing a squeal from me. Arms wind milling, I tumbled backwards, my jugs jiggling so much that they actually smacked me in the chin!

"Hmmm, maybe that is no longer the most accurate name for you. We'll work on that, I think." And just like that, the leering magician vanished before my eyes, leaving me sitting on my backside alone.

"I'll just do this, and he'll fix me," I murmured miserably, staring dejectedly at my still-jiggling melons. "Then this nightmare will be behind me."

I let out a whimper as I stared at my boobs. I didn't know if I should take it as a good omen or not, but the massive things were wobbling up and down in such a manner that they appeared to be agreeing with me.

-

I paced back and forth miserably, fuming at what had happened to me. It was bad enough that I was cursed with these ridiculous melons, and worse still that to have any chance of getting rid of them I'd need to humiliate myself before an audience by appearing in a perverted magic show.

But did I have to be dressed like this?!

Looking down at myself once more, I could practically feel my blood pressure rising. My legs had been covered in fishnet leggings. Combined with the four-inch heels I had been forced into wobbling around in and the tiny black booty shorts I was squeezed into, I looked like I was taking a break from my job as a streetwalker. My top was an obvious punishment from Marvello for what I done to Heather, a black tubetop with two glittering silver stars circling where my nipples were tenting the fabric. I hadn't been given a bra, and I was constantly readjusting myself from popping out of the tiny stretchy top.

"At least he didn't make me go topless," I grumbled, although I had no illusions about my chances of remaining decent during the show. This was an adult show where nudity was expected, and Marvello had spent a great deal of our conversation smiling at the ridiculous balloons he had stuck me with.

"My dear Grace, your job will be very simple" he had told me after his show, before he had gone to sign autographs, only pausing to pull a tall, silk tophat from out of a chest. "All you have to do is follow my instructions and those of my assistant, and you'll do fine. I suggest you spend the time before the show getting used to your new assets, since it may be a little embarrassing to stumble and trip on stage."

"Assistant?" I didn't recall ever seeing an assistant at his other shows that Heather and I had observed, but he merely smiled and got up to leave. "I'll call for you when it is your time to perform," he had said, his eyes never leaving my chest, and then he had left. I tried the door, but found it just as tightly closed as before. 'Not like I want to be seen by anyone like this,' I mused miserably. At least not before I had to be humiliated in front of an audience.

"This waiting is torture!" I growled, flopping into a chair as my funbags jiggled in agreement, growing tired of circling the room. Besides, all that bouncing had actually made me feel a little excited, and I had never gotten any relief earlier from the humiliating performance I had given Marvello. I reached forward, blushing in embarrassment at just how far I had to stretch forward and smoosh my boobs in order to reach my nipples.

"A-at least this isn't all bad," I moaned out, massaging my sore nipples. I might as well enjoy these stupid things, since I had some time to kill.

No sooner did that thought enter my mind than did a cloud of purple smoke spring up from around me, covering me in a thick, sweet-smelling smog. I had just enough time to scream before it engulfed me completely, bringing a feeling of dizziness. I stumbled, the chair suddenly vanishing beneath my backside and bringing me to my knees. The wooden floor was strangely warm, and the feeling brought out a revelation that seemed to make time stand still.

'Wait a moment...the dressing room floor has carpet, not wood...'

The smoke in front of me cleared, and I let out a breathless whimper. Spotlights beat down on me as I gazed out at the theater, and staring back at me was an absolutely packed audience hall. I was practically rocked back by the force of the applause, cheering and hooting filling the theater. Realizing I was still on my knees, I wiggled and bounced my way to a standing position, drawing more cheers from the crowd as I bent forward to steady myself. I looked around and saw Marvello standing off to the side with a woman, leaving the center of the stage to me. The magician shot me a smile which I returned with a miserable frown. I turned my gaze on the woman standing beside him, no doubt his assistant, and I felt the bottom of my stomach drop out.