Tale of Elves & Robbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that is?" she was getting annoyed.

"Well, it's a birth mark shaped like a circle or full moon" he paused, "it's on the left cheek off her ass" his voice went low as spoke the words. Irenia gave him a quick smile and opened the door.

"Then we know how we can find out if these elves are the right ones" she spoke fast, "you get a good look on her ass tonight and I'll keep a look out for the other elves". She gave him another saucy look while staring him straight in the eyes. Ningel looked down.

"Ah, come on!" she tried to sound tired of everything, "I always end up seducing some ugly creep of a guy and sometimes even letting them fuck me just so that we can get our jobs done. But you can't even try to get a beautiful elf girl naked so you can get a look at her ass!" the words were flying. Ningel looked at her, his anger swelling.

"Alrigth, I'll do it, but how?" he spit it out adding to question to make the task sound impossible. Irenia knew that her provocation had worked. On the inside she was laughing but she knew when to stop her dangerous game and kept a straight face.

"First you begin to sweet talk her, then you get her drunk and then get her up here to my room" she just whispered this to him and then started walk downstairs. She could hear him mumbling something to himself as he stepped out the window. She smiled to herself as she walked down into the taproom.

Smoke and noise was filling the room as Irenia came in. She looked around and saw the taproom filled with shady rouges and dangerous thugs. She gave a nod towards Brigon as she sat down at a table by the bar overlooking the rest of the taproom. A few of the laborers had started to sing a drinking song and by the bar sat several of the city's seasoned drinkers. After a few moments of looking around she heard Brigons voice yelling.

"What you drinking tonight, my dearest" he almost sang it out as he had begun to feel the effects of one cup to many.

"Just some tap ale and you will bring it over, you vulture" Irenia said in her most commanding voice. Just then she saw the servant girl sitting on a bench by the other wall kissing a young man with long brown hair. Their kiss was very passionate and the young mans hand were feeling the girls breasts eagerly. Just then Brigon stepped up to Irenia table.

"What is it?" he ask in a dull voice. He was obviously to drunk to notice that his serving girl were doing everything else than serving.

"Just make sure that my room is left alone tonight, alright" Irenia whispered to emphasize the importance of this. Brigon smiled at her and blinked with one eye. He turned around and walked away. Irenia felt safe that he would keep others away from her room, but what about himself? As she sat wondering she saw Ningel come in the front door. He walked across the room and ordered a drink at the bar. He then turned and looked around. At the other end of the room was the elf girl sitting alone

The evening was passing slowly for Irenia as she watched Ningel sitting at the elf girl's table. He was talking nicely to her and buying her strong wine. Lately they were sitting with their heads together talking quietly to eachother. Irenia could see that the elf girl was getting drunk and very fascinated by Ningels strong body. Irenia knew how it felt. The stale air suddenly made her nauseous and she got up. As she stood up she felt her head swimming from the brown ale she had been drinking. She walked with uncertain steps towards the door. On her way over the taproom floor she grabbed at from all sides. Drunk men yelling out their horniness to the world as they saw her tight body moving with drunken steps over the floor. She gave Ningel a long look as she walked by, he gave her a quick glance and put his arm around the elf girl holding her light body close to his.

Out on the porch Irenia drew a breath of fresh air and looked up at starry skies overhead. The shone down her with a strong reminder of how she was is the big everything. Suddenly she felt a strong scent and smoke coming from her left side. She turned quikly as she couldn't remember seeing anyone out here. But as she turned she saw a dwarf with a thick powerful beard looking at her from a bench on the other side of the porch. He wore a black cloak with a hood and a leather armor beneath it, but she could see no weapons on him. His old face was filled with wrinkles and wisdom.

"Hello, luv" he said suddenly looking straight at her. His dark eyes gave him a frightening look. Irenia didn't trust the dwarf one second.

"Hi" her answer was short and she stared out against the dark skies.

"You don't seem like the kinda lass that would have to be alone on this fine evening" he made an effort not sound condescending. Irenia looked at him and saw a smile on his face, suddenly her mischievous streak came over her.

"How much would you give me" she looked straight at him and took a little step towards him pulling her west tighter squeezing her breasts together. He looked intimidated.

"Give you? For what?" he asked her in shock pulling away from her as if she was some kind of dangerous beast. Ireina smiled again and bended towards him pouting her lips and making her voice sound husky..

"To take you to a room and suck your dwarwen cock until you spread your seed all over my face and then let you stick it into my..."she stopped as his expression turned from chock to a grin, with a dwarwen finger pointing at her sword. Irenia felt embarrassed and turned around she felt as though she had been beaten in her own game.

"You sounded very convincing, the only problem is that hookers don't wear blades" he said it slowly to underline how easy it had been to fool her. She turned again now looking almost sad.

"What is it you want?" her lips tightened and her face became hard as she spoke the words. He just gave her a long gaze. Finally he answerd.

"A warning and rumor" he said shortly. Irenia kept a straight face hiding her surprise. He continued.

"The prince knows of your whereabouts and he is sending his assassin to kill you and your friend here tonight or by morning." He talked fast and with precision.

"How do you know this?" she asked without pause. He just gave a nod as the door flung open behind them.

The young servant girl came running out with her brown haired boy on her heels. She ran but he caught her and embraced her just below the porch. Her blond hair was wild flowing over them both and her cheeks were red. They kissed and Irenia saw the boys hands fondling the girls ass. They whispered something and she ran again with a chuckling laughter. The boy followed and soon after they gone into a nearby barn. Irenia looked towards the dwarf again but now he was gone. A chilling sensation went down her back.

Just then on the roof of the barn standing next to the inn she saw a shadow moving quickly and then disappearing into a hatch on the roof. Irenia ran towards the barn, she would be damned if someone was going to wait on the roof of that barn a see everything that went on in her room, witch faced in that direction. If Ningel should succeed in his mission tonight and the person on the roof was on the wrong team it would all go very wrong. As she ran through the open double doors on the ground floor of the barn she just remembered the two young ones that just went in here. Maby the serving girls was? No, she couldn't be. Suddenly Irenia trusted no one. As she had walked in she stopped and stood quiet for a while. She could hear low voices whispering from the hayloft. Irenia snuck quietly towards the ladder that led up to the next floor.

Irenia had a gift for moving stealthily and she made no noise climbing up the ladder. As she came up she saw the young couple sitting in a streak of bleak light from an opening in the roof above them. They were in the hay close to the right corner as Irenia turned around. As her eyes adjusted she saw them clearly. The girl was sitting on the hay with her dress unlaced and pulled down to reveal her white perky little breasts with dark red nipples standing erect. The boy was kneeling in front of her pulling of his tunic and undershirt revealing his thin but well toned upper body. Irenia was dead quiet keeping her eyes on the two. As he got his shirt of she started to open the belt on his trousers. After a little fumbling while he eagerly caressed the girls breasts his trousers dropped to his knees and a half- hard cock hung down in front of the girl. The girl recoiled at once at the size of it, although Irenia saw that it was hardly a big cock in any respect. As the girl recoiled the grabbed hold of his cock starting to slowly wank it in front of the girl. Irenia could hear a whisper pass between them and after a while the young servant girl reached out and touched the now erect cock in front of her. After feeling it for a while she took hold and started to stroke it. First she did it slowly but after a while faster and faster. The boy reached out again and started to fondle the ripe breasts in front of him. After a short while of stroking the young cock the girl started to pull her dress all the way down. She and the boy both stood up and, as their clothes fell to the ground, they kissed each other passionately. Their naked bodies intertwining in their long embrace. Irenia slowly started to move up ladder as she watched with wide open eyes the beauty that was unfolding before her. The young couple then laid down in the hay and the girl spread her legs revealing her open pussy to the young boy. He laid down on top of her while her hand guided his throbbing cock towards her the red hot lips of her pussy. Ireina could see that both of them closed their eyes as the boy slowly penetrated her fresh pussy. The girl gave a loud gasp as she felt the hard cock penetrating her, filling her young pussy. Then the boy stopped the push looking with open eyes at the young girl lying in complete nakedness under him. Her hands were resting on his shoulders and when she met his gaze he let his cock glide further inn. She closed her eyes again making no sound as he slowly started to move back and forth moving his hard cock in and out of her fresh young pussy. After a while he increased his thrust going deeper and deeper every time while the young girl started to moan as she let her hand find its way down to her pussy to satisfy her further. After a little while the boy let out a loud scream as he thrust his cock into her pussy one last time. The girl responded with a scream as she was being filled with his hot sperm. The boy managed to pull his cock out before his collapsed over the girl kissing her as her hand slowly wanked the last drops out of his cock. Then they went silent lying there naked in the hay.

Irenia stood quiet on the top step of the ladder. If the young couple had looked that way they would most definitely have see her but they had eyes only for each other. Ireina had to fight not to let her hand slip under her tight leather pants and let her fingers spread the moist lips between her feet to relive her of the fire building inside her. But she couldn't, not now, the danger was too close to ignore and quietly she sneaked across the floor towards a ladder leading up to the roof. Her eyes never leaving the naked bodies of the exhausted lovers on the other side of the hayloft. While climbing slowly the steps leading to the roof she really felt how the wetness between her legs had increased and for a brief moment she tried imagined the sensation of having that hot young cock inside her. Then she came up to the roof.

Quikly Irenia had a look around the big roof and she could see no sign of danger. Looking around on the surrounding rooftops she couldn't see much either and there was no sign of an elven assassin. Then she walked gently over to the edge of the roof where she could see across a narrow alley into her own room. As she glanced over at the window she saw that the curtains were now open. Then she saw the door being flung open and Ningel and the elf girl came into the room. They faced each other as soon as they came in and then they kissed a long kiss as the elf girl tore of Ningel's shirt. The elf girl had a tight little body, much shorter than Ningel, with a white complexion and she had light brown hair that had small braids in it. As soon as Ningel's shirt was off she started to caress his body while he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. As she knelt in front of him she started to open his pants. And when Ningel's huge cock fell out she hastily put it in her mouth and almost made it disappear into her throat. Ningels face became flushed as she sucked on his cock laid his hands on her hand while she willingly let his cock slide in and out of her mouth. Irenia could see that the elf girl was a great cocksucker. Then she saw that Ningel was looking straight at her. Irenia met his gaze as he just gave her a grin. Irenia made a hand signal to him and Ningel quickly responded behind elf girls head. Irenia turned away and ran back to the hole in the roof where she had gotten up. She was going in...

#6 Going in

Irenia ran through the hayloft on the old barn completely forgetting the young lovers that were down there. But as she came half-way across the room she noticed a loud moan and saw them fucking in the hay again. This time the young servant girl stood on all four while her young lover was behind her thrusting his cock in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. Their loud moans cried out in unison as they both were highly exited fucking for the second time that evening. When Irenia started to quickly climb the ladder down to the ground floor their moans added to her own horniness. As she started to run out through the she heard them both laughing as they probably just realized that a strange woman had rushed through the room as if not noticing them fucking like horny dogs right there on the hayloft floor. But Irenia couldn't stop, in her head the image of the green piercing eyes of the elf warrior flashed through her. Her body was trembling lust as she entered into the dark taproom. She took long strides between the drunken robbers and cutthroats yelling after her.

"Come and sit on my face darling!" one of them howled.

"I'll give ya a real diamond if ya showed me that fine pussy of yours!" another said while showing off the fake rings on his fingers.

"Come here and suck on this, hun!!" a black bearded man said jumping right in front of her with open trousers and his cock between his hands. His grin revealed his three missing front teeth and he smelled like old rotten ale. Irenia stopped and looked at his cock as he slowly wanked it in front of her, the cheers from the other patrons growing louder. For a while the thought flashed through her mind. Her in the middle of twenty men taking turns at her luscious body, she could feel her pussy tingling with the idea. Then the eyes flashed through her mind again and with one fist she punched the man in the throat. There was a crushing sound as his windpipe broke and his face turned blue. He fell to ground dead as his cock pumped a long stream of cum on the floor. Irenia hasted on.

Irenia never though of the consequences, not when she was horny. It could be dangerous to kill a man outright in an inn like this but again the eyes that flashed through her mind made her forget. As she walked the stairs to her room she could hear the moans of the elf girl. Irenia unlaced her west and took it off throwing it on the floor next to her room. Then she stopped outside her room and was just staring at the door while listening to the loud moans inside. Her nipples stood erected and her face was getting a red blush as she listened.

"Ooooohhhhh please fuck me, come on, yes , ahhhh" the elf girls voice sounded hungry.

"Uhhh, your good, your soo fine, I want you to cum" Ningel sounded as if he enjoyd this a lot. Irenia started to unbutton her blouse outside the door.

"Please baby, cum for me, cum while your on my cock" Ningel continued as the elf girls heavy breathing got louder.

"Aiiiiiiiiiahhhhh" the elf girl was a screamer. Irenia was just about to push the door open as she felt something beside her. She twirled around and looked into a green pair of eyes under a black cloak. The face was elvish had a scar on its left cheeks but was otherwise clean and the elf's long blond hair covered his long pointed ears. The warrior kissed her on the mouth and she felt his tongue twirling around inside her mouth. Her body felt numb and she could not resist as he placed one hand inside her blouse fondling her breast and her erected nipples. Then the elf pushed her towards the door.

The door slid open and Irenia was pushed inside as the hot kiss ended and she could see the scene in her room. Lying with her ass in the air the elf girl was still biting the hay shuddering from her orgasm. She was completely naked with all her clothes torn and thrown about the room. Behind her stood Ningel, looking quite choked as Irenia entered the room, all naked with his hot-primed rod just out of her wet pussy. The size of it was impressive and considering the size of the elf girl she must a been given a good fill. Ningel first made a threatening move towards Irenia and the elf but the elf ripped Irenia's blouse of with his free hand. As it fell to the floor Irenia kneeled down in front of the elf beginning to open his pants with both hands.

"You see, no need for hostility good man" the elf smiled at Ningel and Ningel smiled back as the elf girl got from the bed down in front of his cock. As she started to lick Ningels already close-to-cum shaft, Irenia pulled down the elf leather pants revealing his elvish manhood. Elvish men are not famed for size but their cocks and balls are naturally hairless and Irenia just gave the tip a little lick and it started to rise. She then grabbed it with her right hand and took the growing cock in her mouth stroking it slowly while licking the tip carefully. With her left hand she hastily undid her pants and let her fingers find their way to her already wet pussy beginning to rub it intensely. The elf standing over her removed his leather armor and shirt and was standing naked over her with his hands caressing her hair. As his cock came to its full length Irenia started to suck on it, taking it into her mouth while rubbing his balls with her other hand. Behind her she could hear Ningel cumming and moaning loudly as the elf girl sucked him dry. With the heath building up between her legs, as she inserted one finger into her pussy, and the hard tasty elven cock in her mouth Irenia was herself close to cumming. She looked up and saw the green eyed warrior not yet showing any signs of coming close to an orgasm. Then she felt some pulling themselves under her ass lifting it to get room. She looked down at the elf girl positioning herself under her pussy and sticking her tongue out too taste the juicy flesh. The elf girl started to lick her pussy with short quick licks up towards the little knob and Irenia could feel her body growing towards a release. She intensified her sucking on the elf warrior's cock and now she started to hear quiet moans from her elven lover. Then suddenly a third elf entered the room, he wore nothing but a golden cloak that reached to his ankles.

"My prince, good of you to drop by" the elf warrior said and pulled his cock out of Irenias mouth. The Prince just nodded and opened his cloak revealing a second elvish cock. The heat was growing inside Irenia and she grabbed the princely cock with one hand wanking it and with the other hand she started to rub his balls. The Prince reacted quikly and got closer so that she could take his fast growing cock into her mouth sucking and going up and down the shaft licking the end while never ceasing to caress his balls and stroke his cock with her hands. The Prince did obviously not have the stamina of his warrior friend and was hot able to hold his load for very long. As he gasped and started to pump his cum down Irenia's throat she climaxed as the young elf girl gave her a good deep lick while sucking her clit. Irenia was no screamer but now she moaned heavily as her body shook with the orgasm. She just looked at elf prince as he too came with her. Then it subsided and her breathing returned but still a feeling of great lust was inside her. The green eyes, she got up, thinking only about the green eyes. As she got up standing naked she saw Ningel now lying on the floor licking the elf girl's pussy and sucking on her clit, her moans getting louder every second.