Tales From Behind the Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The next time I awoke it was morning. I was in Marc’s bed alone. My body still trembled from the sensations he gave me but now my conscious finally kicked in with the guilt of what I had done. I was appalled at myself. I had never EVER done anything even close to this before. The fact that I had betrayed my husband tore at my heart. How could I have done this? What kind of whore had I become? I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up as best I could and had begun looking for my clothes when in walked Marc. He didn’t say a word just embraced me and pushed me back in the bed. The feel of his naked body against mine made me melt. I didn’t resist as he parted my legs and entered me again. All the screams that were heard came from me screaming for him to fuck me harder. God, he did that and much more. He literally fucked me out of the bed and onto the floor. Then he again put me in the bitch position and pounded me so hard we scooted across the floor.

“Then as he was driving me to one of the best orgasms ever he suddenly pulled out and pulled me back till I was sitting on my legs. While I whimpered and shivered he stood up and walked around to face me. His wet hard cock was bobbing in my face just inches away. He softly said two words.”

“Suck me.”

“They say a soft voice turneth away wrath. His voice did much more than that. It established his dominance in a way I never thought possible. My conscious read me chapter and verse of how I was the betrayer of my husband’s love and trust. I should be stronger because I’ve always known how he is. Then my body again answered and I discovered that I was no better than any of Marc’s other whores. My mouth opened wide and my tongue tasted our combined juices as Marc proceeded to fuck my face. I moaned as I felt how hot his cock was and how it seemed to pulse in my mouth. I remembered thinking that I would willingly do this anytime he wanted. Again he used long slow stokes as he fed his cock into my mouth and down my throat. Later I would be ashamed because I usually treated sucking Jeff’s cock as more of a chore rarely taking pleasure from it. With Marc I moaned with pleasure as his cock pulsed and filled my mouth and belly with his seed.

“The whole experience left me numb and dazed. I left Marc’s apartment sometime Sunday afternoon. By the time I walked in the door at home I was barely holding back my tears. I never got a chance to cry because as soon as the door closed the phone rang. Suddenly the thought sprang into my head that I hadn’t talked to Jeff since Friday night. My guilt clung to me like a shroud as I answered the phone.”

“H—Hello J—“

“Hey baby. How’s my new girl doing?”

“Marc? What are you doing calling here?”

“Just checkin to see if my best girl is alright. You were incredible baby. Totally off the chain.”

“Marc – Look what happened last night – “

“AND this morning.”

“Sigh. Yes and this morning. Look it was good but – “

“Good! Is that all it was to you – good?”

“No. (Sigh) Okay, okay it was – incredible for me too.”

“Um hm. I know it was.”

“But Marc as good as it was it was a one time event. It can’t ever happen again. If Jeff were to find out.”

“Denise what Jeff don’t know won’t get him hurt. Anyway after last night do you really think you can contain what’s between us?”

“I – I’ll manage somehow. I love Jeff. I’ve never cheated on him before.”

“Look Jeff is my boy, but what happened last night is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. It’s bigger than us, bigger than the situation. It’s not gonna just lay down and die.”

“It’s got to die Marc. I love Jeff to much to do this to him.”

“Oh you’re a strong woman. You’ll get used to it.”

The words surprised me. It’s like he knew he could have me any time he wanted.

“Marc look – “

“No Dee you look, this is how it is. I know you love Jeff for gods sake’s he’s my best friend. What happened last night though was on a totally different level. What’s between us is special, unique. That was the most incredible loving I’ve ever had. I know you think you’re strong and all but this ain’t something you can just walk away from.”

“Marc I have to! We both have to. I’m a married woman. I love Jeff and I’m not going to risk losing my marriage.”

“Dee listen to me. You know me. I’ve loved more women than the law allows. None of them ever made the – impression you did. Jeff, is like a brother to me, the last thing I want to see is your marriage break up. But you must know what’s between us is too strong. It always has been. I know. It’s so strong that after we’ve gotten together for our little sets you won’t break Jeff off because you’re scared you’ll scream my name.”

“A chill shot through me, ‘What? What gave you that idea?”

“You did. You admitted as much on the radio Thursday. On Top Jock's show remember?”

“Y – You heard me?”

“Oh Yeah. What I never imagined was how truly sexy and sensual you really are. That’s how I know we won’t be able to just walk away from this Denise. It’s too good, too strong.”

“Marc, that was just a spur of the moment joke. I didn’t mean it.”

“That line might work on someone who didn’t know you guys but not me. I’m Jeff’s road dogg remember.”

“Jeff’ talks to you about us?”

“Well not the details or anything like that but we talk over problems and issues.”

“Marc we’ve got to stop.”

“As much as Jeff is on the road? Leaving you home alone? No baby. I know I can’t walk away. Neither can you.”

“Marc please?”

“I’ll tell you what. If you can make it thru Wednesday night I’ll know it’s over. You’ll be a much stronger person than I took you for.”

“It can’t happen again Marc. I can’t risk hurting Jeff.”

“We’ll see when Thursday gets here. Until then sweet sexy dreams Dee.”

As I hung up the phone a warm feeling gushed from my center. I stood there feeling the hot moist heat rise between my legs. Then I got scared. If Marc had this effect on me just by a phone call how was I going to be able to resist the feelings still inside? Just then the phone jolted me from my thoughts when it rang again. In anger I nearly yanked it out of the wall.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?”

“Whoa! I just want to talk to my wife. Dee is something wrong?”

“JEFF!!! Oh baby hi. I’m sorry it’s just some prank call. I just ran in from outside.”

“Well star 69 can handle that. Where you been? I’ve been trying to reach you all night. Is everything okay there?”

“Yes everything fine. I was out with Carol and Emma last night. You know how we roll. I’m sorry I missed you.”

“Well I’ve got another week out here. Then I’ll be at home for a while.”

“The conversation rolled along and all the time my heart was being torn to shreds apart by the lies and betrayal.”

Denise stopped here to collect herself as she fought to keep from sobbing openly. I took the opportunity to ask the questions that had been burning in my mind.

“Denise. You never thought that Marc might be listening.”

“(Sniff) Nooo.”

“So you went back on Wednesday.”

“No, (Sob) Tuesday.”

“What!?”

“Uncle Samuel I love Jeff with all my heart and soul. The last thing I ever wanted was to hurt him. I don’t want to lose my marriage. Maybe if Jeff had been home more things might have been different. If I hadn’t made that stupid call Marc wouldn’t have dared touch me.”

“Denise!”

“(Sob) Uncle Samuel I didn’t sleep at all Sunday night. I was awake all night wrestling with my guilt and the pain of my actions but also with the feelings Marc gave me. All day Monday I was consumed with how gentle he was and how he filled me. He gave me climaxes that only Jeff could match but Jeff had to learn me. Marc did all that and more the very first time. I couldn’t help myself. Several times during Sunday and Monday I used my fingers to relieve myself from the fires inside. Tuesday night I went over to Marc’s apartment to tell him that there was no way this could ever happen again. He smiled when he saw me at the door and ushered me into the living room. When I told him why I had come he got a serious look on his face and asked:

“Dee what is the eleventh commandment?”

“There is no eleventh commandment.”

“Oh yes there is and you’ve heard me and Jeff say it a thousand times.”

“My conscious screamed RUN! Get out before it’s too late! My body just stood there. My mouth recited what I heard them say on so many occasions.”

THOU SHALT NOT FAKE THYSELF OUT.

Marc took me in his arms and kissed me. By the time he gave me the last kiss it was Wednesday afternoon.

“Denise!!!”

“Uncle Samuel I already know what you’re going to say. All I had to do was stay away. The last thing I should have done was go over there. I knew when I went what I wanted. I could have fought him. I know them all. I’ve used them all. I went over there anyway and after that night I kept going back. Yes he is that damn good. Not necessarily better than Jeff but the difference and naughtiness gave it an excitement that I quickly became addicted to.

“The first couple of months it was whenever Jeff was out of town. Marc took care of my needs when Jeff was gone and I took care of my husband when he was home. Then Jeff got some new job responsibilities that kept him home for longer periods of time. I loved it. When Jeff was home he got all my time and attention.

“Marc hated it. So when Jeff did go out of town Marc became more demanding of my time. Sometimes taking it right up to the last moments before Jeff would return. Then Marc took it a step farther. Knowing I worked part time at my own discretion Marc talked me into telling Jeff that I had to work when I really didn’t. Most sane people would have balked at the risk but Marc made the danger sound so sexy that it was impossible to resist.

“So now I had gone from seeing Marc maybe 2 to 4 times a week when Jeff was out of town to once or twice a week period. I should have seen the writing on the wall. Uncle Samuel it got so bad that I cancelled events and outings with Jeff to be with Marc. Marc played me like a fine instrument, I just couldn’t tell him no.

“It all came to a head yesterday, Presidents Day. Jeff and I had planned a day trip to that new spa that just opened. Then here comes Marc insisting I spend part of the day with him. The excuse, I gave Jeff was there was a big project at work that I needed to put some extra time in on. Marc kept saying that I would spend the morning with him and have the rest of the day for Jeff. I didn’t even argue I just told Jeff and he bought it or so I thought. I was up at 6:30, out of the house at 7:05, knocking on Marc’s door at 7:35 and naked on my knees with his cock in my mouth at 7:39.”

She paused as her shame momentarily overwhelmed her; “(Sniff) You know it’s funny now that I think back on it, Marc was so smooth it’s scary. He was never cruel or harsh. He didn’t try to overtly dominate me. He hardly ever said a negative word about Jeff. He always talked about us and how what we had together was special. I guess he figured that if he put Jeff down that I’d defend him. That would make it harder for him to control me. At least I’d like to think that. He used finesse instead of strength and controlled me just the same. I cancelled dates that were set up weeks in advance, events I was looking forward to attending with my husband.

“I don’t know how Jeff did it, put one and one together and came up with Marc and me. I don’t know what all he heard or saw. One minute I was squealing as Marc slides into me from behind and the next my blood ran cold when I heard:”

“Ain’t this about a bitch? My so called loving wife fucking my best friend.”

“I turned with Marc still inside me and almost fainted when I saw Jeff standing in the door of Marc’s bedroom. I think he was even taking pictures. Uncle Samuel the last time I saw a look even close to that on Jeff’s face he sent 4 people to the hospital. I freaked, pushed Marc away and jumped off the bed. I locked myself in the bathroom. During all the time I’ve known him, through all our disagreements and arguments I’d never been afraid of my husband. At that moment I was terrified. I curled up in the far corner of the bathroom and just sat there crying. I heard muffled voices on the other side of the door but I was too afraid to move from my spot on the floor. The muffled voices seemed to go on forever. Then there was a loud shot followed by a scream and a loud CRASH that shook the walls. I buried my head in my arms.

“Then there was silence. As scared as I was of Jeff a new fear arose. Now I was afraid for Jeff as well. Afraid he had been hurt or worse. No matter what had happened I loved Jeff and I didn’t want him hurt (at least no worse than I already had hurt him). I remember starting to crawl toward the door.

“Suddenly the door exploded inward, the pieces fell on and around me. I froze as Jeff stepped through the door. Behind him Marc lay unmoving in a growing pool of blood.”

“You bitch. Did you really think I wouldn’t find out?”

“J – Jeff baby I’m –“

“Shut up!”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

“He grabbed me by the arm and drug me kicking and screaming in fear over to Marc’s prone body. He roughly shoved me down next to him. I grabbed at his pant’s leg.”

“OOWW Jeff please! I’m sorry baby I’m sorry. I messed up and I’m sorry.”

“Jeff removed my hands from his pants leg and slowly knelt down till he was right in my face. I was scared to move, scared to breathe even. When he spoke my heart sank and my blood ran cold. It was soft, just barely above a whisper.”

“I loved you. I gave everything I had to you. You want to be his fuckin whore? You want to screw my EX – best friend fine. When he wakes up you can ride his cock to your hearts content. Stay all fuckin day, all fuckin night if you want to. I wouldn’t stay much past that though cause you’ll need time to secure a truck, minivan or something to come pick up your shit. It’ll be waiting for you on the front porch.”

“Wha – you’re putting me out? No! Jeff no, baby we can work this out. I’ll never do anything like this again I swear it. Baby please I love you. Give us a chance to work this out.”

“Jeff didn’t answer. He slowly rose and backed away from me. He stopped and looked down, and then he slowly and deliberately removed his wedding band from his finger. He held it up and stared at it.”

“You know this simple gold band used to mean everything to me. Now it’s just a piece of trash.”

“He flipped the ring into the air and it landed in my lap. For a long time I just sat there staring at it in a daze. Then Mark groaned and startled me. I jumped up and finished dressing. All the excitement over the danger was dead. Now it was replaced with a new terror. Not of anything Jeff might physically do to me but of losing him forever. Now my conscious was screaming about how stupid all this had been. Marc has always been a player. The risk was as much a turn on for him as the sex. I was one of how many, 3, 5, 10 other women who regularly shared his bed? That had never been what I wanted in my life, to share a man. Marc would always say I was special, that special woman, but I knew even after the first night that he still had his stable of other women. I love Jeff. I’ve never wanted to share him or be shared that’s why he’s always been my heart. I never wanted to hurt him and the very last thing I want is to lose him. I ran out of Marc’s apartment as he was crying to me to help him get to his bed. I didn’t even break stride. I had to get home. I had to do whatever I could to keep my marriage intact. Beg, cry, crawl, scream or shoot him or myself if that’s what it took to keep my husband and my marriage.

“I jumped in my car intending to break all the speed laws getting home. I put the gas pedal down and the engine roared but the car barely moved, just lurched and limped along. I stopped and got out to see what was in the way. I was stunned to find that Jeff had let the air out of both my front tires. Frantic now I started back to Marc’s apartment. I’d take his keys and use his car to catch Jeff. Then I stopped and took a hard look at Marc’s car. All 4 of the tires were flat. Jeff had made sure that neither of us would be following him anytime soon. I reached into my purse to use my cell phone to call the motor club but it was missing. I stood there stunned. One of the things I loved about Jeff was that he was meticulous in the things he did. I never expected to have that quality used against me.

It took three hours but finally I pulled up in the driveway of our house. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I walked in the door. I just knew that what ever it took I would mend things between us. I thought that I might have better luck if I went in through the garage. I hit the garage door opener but never made it to the door. For the umpteenth time I just stood there in shock.

There on my side of the garage were boxes. Six of the large wardrobe size boxes and 5 regular size boxes. I walked over and started looking inside. In the space of 3 hours he had packed all my clothes, shoes, jewelry, personal items and had moved them out of the house. Just then the door opened and out came Jeff carrying another large box.

“Jeff! What are you doing?”

Jeff never changed expression, “You better go get a truck or at least a minivan. You’ll never fit all this into your car.”

“I don’t believe this. You’re throwing me out? Evicting me like some non paying tenant?”

“Oh no. See a tenant has due process rights. Don’t worry I’m giving you your rights too. Now you’re free to go fuck Marc or anybody else you want too.”

“Jeff please, let’s go inside and talk this out?”

“What is there to talk about Denise? Tell me what do you have to say that I want to hear?”

“Jeff I’m sorry. It never should have happened. I messed up okay? What I did was horrible and wrong but baby I love you not Marc. It was just a sex thing. Please baby don’t throw away what we have?”

“Just a sex thing huh? It didn’t mean nuthin? If I tried to use that line I’d be all kinds of doggs and bastards. So let me tell you about its just sex.”

“Jeff I’m – “

“No, no, no! Let’s talk about its just sex. If all it is, is just sex then I can go out fuck one of your sorority sisters like Stephanie. Oh yeah she’s wanted some of this from day one all I got to do is say yes. Or maybe I should step to your cousin Phoebe and break her off some. What’s that? No? What the hell’s wrong its just sex?

“If it was just sex why lie to me? If it was just sex why did you change our plans at the last minute so you could run over to Marc’s crib and get broke off? It didn’t matter that WE had spent time and money planning these trips. For you it was just sex.

It was just sex but whenever Marc was over here or we hooked up at a club all of a sudden I don’t get any LOVIN from you cause you’re afraid that you’ll scream out his name! How long have you been creepin behind my back just to have sex?”

A chill shot through me, “Where did you hear –“

“Answer the question Denise. How long have you been creepin on me?”

“Baby please can’t we just go inside and talk this out calmly?”

“NO! We can’t! How long Denise?”

I thought that maybe if I answered him softly that we could somehow move forward. Wrong answer.

“(Sigh) Five almost six months, but Jeff I –“

“SIX MONTHS!!! You been fuckin my ex best friend for 6 months and you really expect me to believe it’s just a sex thing? Six months of lying and sneaking around and it’s just a sex thing? Now I get it. I understand why lately when I’d come home from a business trip you seemed to want to do anything but make love. You had just come from fucking him!”

“No! That’s not true. I just wanted to do something different that’s all.”

“No. You wanted some ONE different!”

I was overwhelmed and at the end of my rope. Jeff wasn’t going to listen and I didn’t know what else to do? I should have done anything but what I did.