Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,054 Followers

"Can I join you in the morning? Mike will be fast asleep and I want say goodbye properly."

"Of course," we both said, and then I had a thought and whispered in her ear.

She smiled, "I'll get them for you now," and rubbed my head, as she stood and collected the other three and they headed back to the other cabin. A few moments later Julia reappeared and walked through to my cabin. She walked back and quietly told me, "They're beside your bed."

I looked at Simone and then Lisette, "I'm going to take Simone to bed," I told Lisette.

"We would like you to join us, but if it's too fast we understand," Simone told her. "There's no pressure, you don't have to leave there's another cabin you can use."

"I really want to, but I'm scared it will hurt again."

"You will be in control, any time you want us to slow down or stop you tell us," I told her. I added, "It shouldn't hurt. Your previous boyfriend was insensitive to your feelings. Making love with someone is a glorious feeling of transcendence and bliss ... done right."

"Then please take me to bed and love me."

Simone led her to our cabin and I followed admiring Lisette's trim body. Simone and I stood at the end of the bed and kissed and slowly undressed each other, we alternated removing an item until we were both naked. Simone gestured to Lisette and invited her into our arms, she smiled and joined us and we carefully undid the buttons of her top and slid it off her shoulders. I reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and Lisette shrugged it off. I sat on the end of the bed and she stood in front of me

"God, your breasts are beautiful," I told her, and took her nipple gently between my lips and sucked. Simone stood behind her and stroked her other breast and Lisette gasped and her nipples hardened.

I pulled the zip down on her skirt and it slid down her hips and pooled at her feet, she was wearing a pair of brief white cotton panties that made her look younger than she was. Simone knelt behind her and pulled them down her thighs, her pussy was a luxurious untrimmed light brown.

We crawled up the bed with Lisette between us; I alternated stroking Simone and Lisette's breasts as they French kissed. I allowed my hand to rest on Lisette's hairy mons, and she looked at me with a hint of fear in her eyes

"I won't hurt you," I promised. "Tell me to stop if you want me to. I will go very slowly and treat you like delicate flower. "

"Don't worry," Simone assured her; "he won't hurt you, just relax and enjoy the pleasure."

I leant across Lisette and kissed Simone and my finger found the tip of Lisette's clitoris as it hid beneath her clitoral hood. I very gently teased her clit, and felt it begin to grow beneath my finger tip. She moaned and looked at me with wonder in her eyes.

"That feels so good," she told us.

"Make her cum," Simone whispered to me."

"I will," I told her, and pushed a little harder on her clitoris with my thumb as my fingers slid between her moist labial lips.

Her eyes wider and her moans grew louder and my fingers slid into the warm passage of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Lisette cried.

My fingers searched for and found her G spot and her reaction was immediate as she cried out on shock and pleasure. Simone was whispering words of encouragement and reassurance while caressing Lisette's breasts.

We looked at each other and lent across Lisette's for a long deep reassuring kiss, and beneath us she moaned and wriggled as the sensations built up in her body. We broke apart and we each took one of Lisette's nipples to suck and I pressed more aggressively on her erect clitoris and G spot.

Lisette was writhing and continually crying out as I felt her orgasm building up beneath my fingers.

Her cry's grew louder and more incoherent as she let the sensations wash over her, "Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhh fuck, ohhh fuuuuuuucck meeeee," and then as she came, "Holy fuuuck, I'm cuuuuming." She threw her head back and arched her back, her cunt contracted locking my fingers in place and squirted girl juice onto my hand and up my arm. Suddenly, the bed was soaked.

After a few moments she batted my hand away and curled up on her side, her body was still shaking as she came slowly down from her orgasm. Simone curled behind Lisette and held her in her arms kissing the back of her neck as she relaxed into her arms.

Simone smiled at me "That's the first proper orgasm the poor girls ever had. Thank you for being so careful with her."

"Her first?" I sounded surprised.

"Yes, my first," Lisette whispered. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She attached herself to my lips in a deep passionate French kiss that left us both breathless.

"I think we can do better than that," I told her.

She looked worried, "I'm not using birth control, I don't want to take any chances."

"Not a problem, I've thought about that possibility," and I gestured at the bedside cabinet behind Simone and there was a small pile of condoms.

"Ah, that's what you asked Julia for," Simone realised, then told Lisette. "Come and help me get him ready for you."

I lay back and settled down to enjoy the sight and sensations as Simone showed Lisette how to suck my cock to the desired firmness, I was close to perfection when she stopped and got Lisette to try, she could barely get her lips past my glans before she started gagging.

"Don't worry, try licking the shaft and head," Simone told her and she did with a lot of enthusiasm. Simone smiled as she saw the expression on my face, and whispered in my ear, "Thank you my lovely dirty old man, I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back and let my hand run up her leg until my fingers found their target and slid into her velvet-soft vagina, Simone gasped and she pushed back against my hand.

With a quiver in her voice she told Lisette, "He's ready for you, put a condom on him....oh fuck," she groaned as my fingers found her G spot.

Lisette opened the packet and rolled the sheath down my ridged eight inches. "He's so big; I worry about him fitting inside me," she asked Simone with a hint of anxiety in her voice."

"Yesssssssssss," Simone gasped to both of us as my thumb pressed down on her clit. "You bastard," she whispered to me.

Desperately trying to ignore what my fingers were doing to her, she helped Lisette position herself above me and then guided my hard cock between Lisette's dripping labial lips and into the entrance of her tight cunt.

"Come down slowly," she told her, "until it's uncomfortable then up and down again, each time you will get more in until ... yes, that it." Simone groaned as Lisette's pubis touched mine. "Now she's all yours," Simone told me and she buried her head in the pillow to muffle her cries as I carried on caressing her clit and G spot.

Lisette was riding me, building up to a steady rhythm, she groaned each time I filled her tight moist cunt and the condom coated head of my cock rubbed across her G spot. My free hand was teasing her breast and nipple; the other was buried between Simone's legs.

I could feel Simone's orgasm building up as the muscles of her cunt started twitching. I eased off a bit, trying to hold her just shy of her orgasm, I wanted to get Simone and Lisette to cum at the same time.

I could sense that Lisette was getting close, her head was bent forward, her cries were almost continuous and her cunt was shivering. She felt wonderful: tight, warm, sensitive, and beautifully moist. I was thrusting up into her each time she pushed down.

"Oh god, ohh fuuuuk ohhh fuuuuuuuk, I'm so close," she cried out. I used my finger to flick the hard nubbin of her clit while my other hand increased the pressure on Simone's clit and G spot.

Both of them came almost simultaneously, there were only a few seconds between them. Lisette came first, with a long deep groan, her cunt squeezing down on me and her juice squirted into my groin and ran off of me onto the bed. Seconds later Simone's cunt spasmed and her legs shook as she came; her kitty juice dripped down my hand.

Lisette slid off me and curled up on her side again and looked at me with wonder in her eyes, "God, that was so much better than the first time."

Simone looked at me hungrily, "Did you cum?"

"No," I told her with a smile.

"Good, take that stupid thing off and fuck me hard. I need to feel you cum inside me."

I striped off the condom and flipped Simone onto her back. She raised her legs and tucked them on my shoulders. I plunged my steel hard cock deep into her cunt and felt my glans touch her cervix, and we both groaned, I started wriggling from side to side trying to flick the head over her A spot again, and as I found it, Simone eyes opened wide and she shook her head from side to side as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Holy fuck," she gasped. "You're doing it to me again. This time you better cum."

I kept swinging the tip of my cock against the spot and within a short space of time she was telling the whole world she was about to cum.

Her cries became louder and louder crying out, "Holy fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuck meeeee," before they finally became an incoherent scream as her body spasmed in an intense orgasm. I hadn't cum but I was close so I began plunging even harder into her wet cunt and seconds later she was coming again and the muscles in her passage squeezed my cock in a symphony of spasms that triggered my orgasm and resulting streams of my hot jism flooding into her. As before with Simone, her spasms continued for a while.

We collapsed in each other's arms still connected and Lisette wriggled up beside us and kissed us both all over. Lisette whispered, "I don't know what you just did to her, but sometime soon I hope you'll do that to me too. You've changed my whole way of thinking about sex and love just in this short time." She paused and kissed me. She asked softly and tentatively, "Thank you, I love you both. Can I stay the night with you please?"

Our answer was to hold our arms out to her and the three of us curled up together, and were soon heading into the arms of Morpheus.

************************

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,054 Followers