Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one eye on the river, I moved my fingers in that wonderful come here motion that hit Lise's G-spot. The butt plug had been holding her on the edge, and my fingers were the last straw. She clasped her hand over her mouth to muffle her cries, as she rocked in the chair cuming over my hand. Her soft passage held my fingers tight and her thighs closed holding my wrist captive.

She raised her face to mine and our mouths met in a deep sensual kiss. Her eyes glowed as she whispered, "Thank you Master," then she giggled and said, "I love you, did Simi tell you what I want you to do to me tonight?"

"You mean kiss the back of your knees, and paint you with chocolate?"

"What?" And then she laughed.

I said, "Yes, she mentioned your perverted desires to me, and if you're a good girl I may oblige."

"Oh, I'll be good, wicked good," and she raised my pussy juice coated fingers to her mouth and licked them clean as she stared at me in a sexy way.

"By the way do we have any chocolate sauce?" She asked with a licentious grin. She looked down at herself and her passion smeared thighs. "I'm a mess I need a shower. Can you take over here please Andy?"

I kissed her and shooed her off to get clean. I had to give the chair a wipe before I could sit down. In another twenty minutes I saw St Raphael appearing round the bend in the river. I let the others know and Kirsten and Christine slipped shorts and a tee shirt on over their bikinis.

With Michael and Chrissy's help it wasn't long before we were safely moored up along the town wall.

Simone said, "I just got a text from my father, they will meet us at the restaurant at seven-thirty."

I looked at my watch, it was only five o'clock so we had lots of time to get ready. I could see the women in a little huddle. I guess that my daughter and Chrissy wanted to know if they needed to dress up for the meal tonight.

It took us all a couple of hours to get ready, five adults and two children was stretching Rosie's resources to the limit, and we all learnt that there wasn't a lot of privacy on a boat. I don't know who was more embarrassed when Lise dressed only in a towel round her waist walked in on Michael in the shower. That's going to be an issue as there are two doors into the bathroom, I'm going to need to remind everyone that they need to lock the doors when they are in the bathroom.

Michael and I were waiting in the lounge for the girls to appear, I'd wisely abandoned my cabin after I'd showered to Simone, Lise and Anna. I'd dressed casually in chinos and sports shirt.

My daughter and Christine arrived first and again it was like the clock had been turned back. I almost called them by their mother's names. They saw the expression on my face and the tear that formed in the corner of my eye. The two of them drew me into a long hug.

"I miss her too dad," she whispered.

"You'd make her very proud darling."

I looked at both of them, "I haven't said this to you before to both of you but I'm so happy for you." I turned to my daughter, "My only complaint young lady is that you didn't feel you could tell me earlier. You're not too old that I can't put you over my knee and spank you."

Chrissy looked shocked, but Kirsten smiled and said, "You never know I might enjoy that, I know mum did!"

Chrissy gasped, and my daughter laughed and told her, "You need to talk to your mother and ask her what she felt when she was over my dad's knee."

She looked at me with an open mouth, and I grinned. "You never did?" she said.

"That's something you need to ask your mother."

I kissed both of them and Kirsten went over to Michael to talk. Anna and Lisette appeared, Lise looking absolutely beautiful in a short royal blue silk dress. Anna was wearing a peach dress, and she showed hints of the beautiful woman that she was going to become.

Her mother walked into the cabin and my heart missed a beat. Her golden hair was pulled up on top of her head leaving her long elegant neck exposed. She wore a tight linen skirt that stopped mid-thigh and a gold silk top that left most of her back exposed.

I smiled and she came and kissed me. I asked, "Have you both obeyed my instructions?"

She whispered in my ear, "Yes Master, no lingerie except our stockings."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diner games

We walked the short distance to the restaurant and David the owner met us at the door. It was nice to see him again and there was hugs and kisses all round. We introduced them to Kirsten and Christine and of course they melted with his charm. There were too many of us for our usual table so instead we were led to a large round table set to the side of the main room. George and Rachael were already seated and we greeted them happily. Introductions were made to Rachael and we all settled down round the table.

I realized that there was an extra chair and that David was in a suit, not his customary chef's whites. George explained that he'd invited David to join us. I was sat between Simone and Lise at the rear of the table.

I was intrigued that they both carefully folded a napkin and placed it on their chairs before easing their dresses up and sitting down. I raised an eyebrow in a question and Lise whispered, "Simone read about it in a book. We know we are going to 'leak' at some point tonight and we don't want to get damp patches on our dresses!" The tablecloth hid most of them from casual view.

David was his usual charming self, talking to all the women. He had Anna and Michael laughing at his stories. Julian his son the chef came to the table and he was properly introduced to my daughter, Christine and Lisette. He invited us to enjoy his eight-course tasting menu. He came and pulled up a chair next to Simone and while she was happy to talk to him, she kept glancing in my direction and insisted that their conversation was in English. After ten minutes a crisis in the kitchen called him away.

Simone whispered in my ear, "I might like him but it's you I love, and I'm never going to leave you."

"You know it wasn't him, he was just the trigger for all my uncertainties at the time."

"Well he's never going to trigger them again is he?"

"No my love."

"Good," and she sat back with a very satisfied expression on her face.

Somehow I was left with the feeling that I'd just been played by a master. I was beginning to suspect that this whole meal was for my benefit and the look between her and Lise confirmed my suspicion. I let my hand drop to her leg and her legs opened for me to slide my fingers to the warmth at the top. She shivered as I touched her and I felt the moisture coating soft lips of her labia. I coated my finger and licked and tasted her dew.

She whispered, "You do know that the desert course comes at the end of the meal!"

Lise gave us an inquisitive look and I offered her my finger to taste. She grinned and licked her lips, "Hmm, one of my two favourite flavours." Her hand stole into her own lap and moments later a wet finger was in my mouth. I love the taste of my two lovers. Simone is sweet with a hint of exotic spice, Lise is sweeter but muskier.

The courses arrived and were eaten with the respect they deserved, each was a master class in Julian's culinary skills and it was easy to see why he had his Michelin Stars. Each course was served with a wine that enhanced and complimented the food. In respect to French custom even the children were offered a heavily watered down glass for them to taste.

The conversation ebbed and flowed until the main course was served. With it the wine waiter brought out a couple of bottles of the '76 family reserve. When each of us had a glass, George got to his feet.

He looked around at us and said, "My friends, seeing my daughter happily sitting at the same table as me. Watching the way her new and old families are becoming one and knowing she's forgiven a foolish old man's stupidity, makes me so happy. My only regret Simone, mon chéri, is that your mother isn't here to see this."

He raised his glass, "Helene." We all raised our glasses, I heard Simone's whispered 'Mummy', and I held her hand.

He looked at me and smiled, "And Andrew, his love for my daughter has brought us to this place, and it's going to be my privilege to walk my daughter down the aisle... Err beach." A roll of laughter from around the table interrupted him briefly. "Thank you Andrew for bringing my daughter back to me." Again he raised his glass, "Andrew and Simone."

We sat as the rest of the table stood and drank to us; we kissed to a round of applause. I stood and gave a quick reply and then we settled down to enjoy the rest of the meal.

As I sat a new voice could be heard from the doorway. "Yes, let us raise our glasses to the whore and her pimp who stole my life and my children."

Shit it was bloody Bernard. He stood in the doorway with half empty wine glass in one hand and a bottle in the other, it was obvious that he was drunk. As the room fell silent he took a sip and then threw the glass at the wall behind us where it shattered and showered us with broken glass.

Simone went white and I shouted at David and Lise over the screams to get the children out of there. Anna was shaking and sobbing as David scooped her up, and he followed Lisette as she pulled a wide-eyed Michael out of the room.

He spat out, "I had it all, the business was going to be mine. The house was mine. The children had abandoned you. You were dead to your father, and all because I'd found a dick-head to corrupt you."

"Everything I had, my job, my home, my children, this whore has taken away from me." He starred at me, "And you got it all back for her, you fucking asshole."

He started walking towards us and I moved around the table to meet him before he could reach Simone. He was taller than me and he moved in a self-assured way that made me re-evaluate just how drunk he was. His eyes were clear and calculating, and I began to suspect he was trying to get me to react and assault him.

He stepped sideways to get past me to confront Simone. I matched his move and for a few moments it looked like we were dancing. George came and stood beside me and he tried to reason with him. Bernard's response was to push him. George stumbled back crashing into a table, pulling the tablecloth with him as he fell to the floor.

One of the waiters approached Bernard. He turned and lashed out with the wine bottle in his hand striking him across the side of his face. The waiter reeled back blood pouring down his face. I grabbed at Bernard's arm knocking the bottle out of his grip.

"You fucking bastard," he growled, his hand lashing out at me causing me to dodge back. The next thing I saw was his other hand emerging from his jacket pocket clutching an automatic pistol.

Fuck, I thought, and then I leapt forward as he tried to take aim at Simone. As my hand reached his and my fingers closed on the pistol, a shot rang out. I felt a burning sensation on my arm as the bullet ripped through my sleeve before hitting the wall beside Simone.

I hung onto Bernard's arm forcing the gun into the air so that the second shot hit the ceiling. The next moment we were buried under several bodies as Julian and several of the chefs jumped on us, my head hit the stone floor and the room went black.

It was several moments later before I regained my senses, my head was resting on Simone's lap. Kirsten was sitting beside her. One of the restaurant's other guests was at her side, and when he saw my eyes flutter open, he introduced himself as a doctor. As I looked around the room I saw Bernard being restrained by a pair of gendarmes and led out of the room in handcuffs. The doctor checked me over and was satisfied that I was only slightly concussed and while I was going to have a nice bump I was going to be ok. There was a red scrape along the inside of my wrist where the first bullet had grazed me.

I was trying to sit up when a senior police officer appeared. He seemed to know George and Julian by the way he greeted them. He and George spoke for a while, and then he conferred with some of his colleges. Finally, he came over to me and Simone, by now I was sitting at the table as the doctor cleaned the bullet graze.

He spoke to Simone, "Madame, I've given your father permission to take the children home, their aunt and your friend Lisette are taking them back to the boat, but I need you and your fiancé to stay here for a while to answer a few questions. Would you like to see them before they leave so they can see that you are ok?"

"Please," she murmured, and followed an officer outside.

He looked at my daughter and Christine, and asked who they were.

I replied, "This is Kirsten, my daughter, and Christine, a family friend's daughter. They are staying with us for the next couple of weeks."

He shook their hands and asked them to give a statement to one of his officers and then they could leave. He checked with the doctor that I was fine and both of us reassured him that I was fine. Simone returned and sat down beside me and we described the events of the evening to him.

At the end he sat back in his chair and smiled at us. "We will need to get a psychiatric evaluation done on your husband Madame, but I see no reason to detain you. If you could come to the police station tomorrow morning to sign a statement you can leave now."

He turned to me, "I need the police surgeon to document your injuries so I'd like you to come to the station now. We can take your statement at the same time."

Simone decided to come with us and give her statement so we wouldn't need to worry about it tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aftermath

It was past one in the morning when the police car dropped us off by Rosie. We found Lise, Kirsten and Christine waiting for us on the sofa in the main cabin,

Lise jumped up and threw herself into my arms, and then hugged both of us.

Kirsten said, "Christ, dad, you frigging scared us!"

Simone asked, "Michael and Anna, are they alright?"

Lise replied, "They're fine, they didn't see anything after he threw the glass. David and I got them out through the kitchen and they didn't even hear the shots. We got them back here after the police said we could. Rachael put them to bed and gave them a mild sedative the doctor gave her. They are fast asleep. She's only just left, she said she'll come by in the morning to check up on them."

Of course Simone had to check on them, quietly opening the cabin door. I peered over her shoulder, and we could see them tucked up in the bunk beds. We came back looking relived.

Lisette said, "So what are they going to do with Bernard?"

I responded, "They say they need to get a psychiatric evaluation done. It looks like they are going to charge him attempted murder, but nothing's been decided yet. They've got our statements and if it ever gets to trial they will need us as witnesses."

Christine and Kirsten came over to Simone and I. Kirsten said, "Dad, did you hear what Bernard said about finding someone to corrupt Simone?"

"I heard him say something, but I wasn't paying that much attention to what he was saying, rather what he looked like he was about to do."

Simone whispered, "Shit Andy, do you think he set me up and then got Robert to make me fall for him?"

"It would explain a lot, everything did seem to fall in place very easily for Bernard and Robert. I think I'm going to have a word with Pete about getting someone to investigate Robert."

After the long traumatic events of the day Kirsten and Christine were eager to get to bed, so they said goodnight and disappeared in the direction of their cabin.

The three of us sat down on the sofa Lise handed us each a nightcap, I sat in the middle and they curled up on either side of me.

I said, "Well, we've had better nights out haven't we!"

"Why do you think he did it?" Lise asked.

Simone said, "I don't know, I just want to put it behind us. All I could think was that he was going to take my family away from me again." She started to weep, and Lise and I hugged her.

I kissed away her tears and she smiled at us. "How's my wounded soldier?"

"Sore and I feel stupid that I managed to knock myself silly hitting the floor."

I sat back and sipped at my drink, "We have the rest of the weekend before Lise needs to go back to the Sorbonne, let's enjoy the time we have left." I kissed Simone, then Lise. Lise took my hand and placed it on her breast, and I slid the other under Simone's top and ran my fingers along the curve of her breast.

Lise lent forward and unzipped her dress and slid it down to her waist so I could touch her nipples. They grew hard under my circling fingers

Lise said, "Shit, I don't want to go, oh I know I need to go, I'm just not looking forward to it. Will you come and visit me as often as possible?"

"Of course we will," Simone said, as I sucked Lise nipple into my mouth.

"Ohh god," she whimpered. "Do you know that my nipple is directly connected to my cunt?"

"Hmmm," I murmured with my mouth full.

She looked at us, "I'm really worried that I'm going to miss the sex too much that I might do something I'll regret and put our relationship at risk."

Simone said, "You still don't fully understand the concept of the 'family' do you? Lise looked at her slightly confused. Simone turned to me, "You understand this better than I do, and god you created most of the concepts!"

So I continued, "As the three of us have agreed that we are in a relationship within the 'family'. It's important that if you find someone you want to sleep with you need ask our approval first. I can't imagine we would say no but we all need to follow the guidelines. And most importantly you must observe the 'family's' safe sex rules for affairs outside the 'family'."

She grinned, "Absolutely no unprotected sex!"

I smiled at her, "We will do the same to you if we ever find ourselves in the same situation."

She looked apprehensive, "And if I say no?" she asked.

"Then nothing will happen," Simone replied. Then she groaned as my fingers found their way completely under her top to caress her breast.

I had a thought, "Have you set your 'family' boundaries yet?"

She nodded, "Kirsty helped me set them. I said I would consider sex with anyone in the 'family' if you two were with me and ok with it." Then she looked at me and said, "I said no anal except with you."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, I know we haven't yet," she said, "But I was sorta hoping and before this evening it looked like I was going to get lucky."

I grinned, "I think there's still a good chance you will still get lucky." Lise blushed and smiled.

Simone asked, "Are you alright with our 'family' boundaries?"

"Yes, I'm good with them. It's so nice that we are free to enjoy the 'family' if we want, but we don't have to if we don't want to."

I said, "And that the family in a nutshell, we support and love each other. The passion we have for the other members of the 'family' is just one of the ways we show that."

Lise smiled, "Well this member of the 'family' would like her lovers to take her to bed and ravish her before the children wake up. I haven't had this plug up my ass all day so I can just get a good night's sleep."

I stood up and held my hands out to my two lovers and pulled them up from the sofa. Lise's dress slid to the floor and she stepped out of it. She walked in front of us to the cabin dressed only in her thigh high stockings and her heels. I picked up her dress and Simone and I followed her with our arms around each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Recovering our love

As I walked in Lise had settled down on the bed. Simi turned to face me and stood waiting for me to undress her. She knows that I like to unwrap my presents slowly. I took the bottom of her top in my hands and slowly began to lift it up. As I did so I bent and kissed the skin as it was exposed. Slowly working my way up as more of her skin became available to my questing mouth. Each kiss was greeted with a tiny moan of appreciation.