Tales of the eKids:.. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
373 Followers

The Turners stood at the top of the heap in America much like the Rockefeller or Kennedy families of an earlier age. Like those earlier families, the Turners combined vast wealth with noblesse oblige: that call to service that drives a few of those born to privilege. To them, with great wealth comes great responsibility; a responsibility the Turners accepted gladly.

They were the most powerful family in the nation. But standing off to the side, almost by itself, was this entity known as "New Man".

Here was a group of children who claimed to be a different species fromHomo sapiens. The majority of them lived together at New Man University, a place that was becoming legendary for the scientific advances that seemed to sprout like flowers from its garden.

And there was the Adkins family, who apparently controlled all that went on with New Man. What was their motivation? Were they dangerously power-crazed or unbelievably benevolent? Deirdre Adkins was president of New Man Incorporated, the most innovative hardware/software company in the world. Donna Adkins was president of New Man University itself. The Progenitor, Andrew Adkins, didn't appear to do much of anything.

Eamon's grandmother, Melissa Turner, had ordered a thorough investigation of the Adkins' finances. The results were most puzzling. The Adkins family had nothing. Both wives received minimal salaries for their positions. The family owned the IAM Foundation plantation, for which they had paid one dollar. They got the same health and retirement benefits made available to all employees of the Corporation and the University. But their net worth was a pittance.

Were they hiding money in the corporation? Further investigation showed that New Man Incorporated was a non-profit organization. It gave away most of what it made and plowed the rest into research and development. It looked like many of the best inventions at the university found their way into the corporation product lines, but that all seemed legal and above-board.

That's why Eamon had been sent to New Man U. He was to worm his way into the New Man domain and figure out what really went on.

He lay in bed trying to understand what he had witnessed today. The Progenitor didn't act like he controlled anything, even his own daughter. He was more like middle management called in for consultation.

But the Progenitor's daughter: here was the most beautiful and exciting thing Eamon had ever seen. Her alluring body, her lovely face, even her playful insults seemed to beckon to him. He felt drawn to her in an almost spiritual way. She frightened him almost as much as she excited him. Hers was a siren-song that could ruin him - or complete him? Damn, but he sure wanted to find out which.

And the physical plant of New Man U. itself was incredible. That ceiling! It looked like there was no ceiling at all, and yet Eamon knew that he was at least sixty feet underground. Was it a monster plasma panel? Was it fiber optics? What the hell was it? And he had even felt a breeze blowing. Even though they were underground, the sensation that they were outside was complete.

Eamon hadn't noticed Emma Adkins doing anything other than walking and talking. And yet she had summoned her father and even changed the lettering on her door. She must carry her own on-board computer. Where is it? How does she control it?

Eamon felt like he had walked into the next century. And yet everyone seems so calm. Everything seems so normal. Except of course, everyone his age or under are super-geniuses.

They didn't put this on for his benefit. They hardly noticed he was there. But Eamon didn't need any more convincing. His eyes and heart told him that New Man is the real deal.

Eamon slipped under the covers, his thoughts turning to Emma Adkins. E-man; she calls him E-man. This sexy thing can yank his chain at will and all it does is make her more attractive. Eamon had lost his virginity when he was fourteen years old. Every girl close to his age seemed to be available. After all, he was tall, strong, good looking, brilliant, and a Turner. Girls fell into his lap, just as they had for his brother, his father, and his grandfather.

But all those girls suddenly seemed shallow. He somehow knew that he could add the IQ's of ever girl he had bedded to date and they wouldn't equal the intelligence of Emmy Adkins.

Her casual sexiness and those eyes that seemed to have a life of their own; her smile that held a thousand meanings; that perfect, perfect ass: all were made to seduce. Every aspect of her being made him think of forever; what a frightening thought! He had yet to hear a hundred words from her lips and he was already under her spell. For the first time in his young life, the word 'love' crept into the background of Eamon Turner's thoughts.

Eamon's hand slid under the covers and began massaging his penis. His eyes were closed as once again he envisioned that small round ass walking away from him, bouncing from side to side in a tight little dance of seduction. He began pounding his hardness. 'Fuck', he thought to himself, 'she's sexier clothed than any naked woman I've ever been with'.

He once again saw those silky smooth smiling lips. He imagined them wrapping themselves around his now throbbing erection; softly sexily sucking, driving him crazy with lust. Eamon's hips lifted from the bed as his seed surged from his cock, splashing strings of semen onto the skin of his chest.

Eamon collapsed in exhaustion and frustration. He had to have her. She had to be his. He couldn't take being near her and not having her. That would be too much for him to bear.

Not for the first time today, Eamon realized that he wanted Emmy Adkins now, often and forever. He capitulated to her charm. He was seduced by her spell. She was the only thing he ever needed and didn't yet have.

After he had cleaned himself he was finally relaxed enough to go to sleep. As he drifted off he felt as if he could hear her in his mind. She seemed to be saying, "Be one with me my love. Complete me. Take me. I'm yours."

thebullet
thebullet
373 Followers
12