Tales of the SFL 07: The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seething down on the blonde woman with a look of pure contempt, Chelsea casually reached behind her head and pulled her hair tie loose, allowing her hazel hair to fall freely around her shoulders.

Shaking her head in an almost effortlessly attractive manner, she sorely massaged her right arm for only a moment before her vengeful eyes lowered to the woman currently leaning against the bottom rope.

A smirk formed as she towered over the now near doubled over Bux Bunny, one hand rising up to caress her lower lip.

Then, she looked down to see the crimson red staining her fingertips.

"You fucking BITCH!" Punctuating her words was a savage kick that smashed into Melanie's midsection, knocking her right between the ropes and to the outside.

With a cry, Melanie landed with an audible oomph on the padded floor next to the ring apron.

Her world quickly turned upside down as she struggled to regain her bearings, but she was only granted a second to do just that before Chelsea rolled underneath the bottom rope to join her.

Grabbing her roughly by the hair, she forced her up to her feet only to violently Irish whip her into the steel barricade.

A rather noticeable scream escaped Melanie as she collided shoulderfirst against the rectangular barricade, a sound that was most certainly not lost on the rejuvenated Chelsea Cheer.

Stalking over to her near crumpled over form, the young woman picked the rookie up by the same shoulder and without hesitation sent her crashing into the steel steps.

A metallic screech nearly drowned out Melanie's anguished cry as she slumped down to the floor with her left shoulder fully impacting against the stainless-steel surface.

Angrily blowing a few straw strands of hair out of her fiery gaze, Chelsea walked like a woman possessed by a newfound aggression, a shift that was most surprising to the audience as well as her opponent.

"I really hope we can still be friends after this, Mel," she mockingly cooed to the definitely hurting Bux Bunny.

Sauntering up to her, Chelsea slowly dropped into a mocking crouch as Melanie stared at her defiantly, one arm obviously still favoring her left shoulder.

"Just so you know..." Running her slender fingers through the blonde's flowing locks, Chelsea playfully tilted her head to the side before whispering into one ear, "This totally isn't personal."

As her hand tussled around with a few golden strands, her stare then hardened.

Melanie barely had time to brace herself as Chelsea suddenly and quite emphatically brought her skull forwards before slamming it cruelly against the steel surface it was currently leaning against!

An excruciating flash of pain exploded in the base of her skull as she felt the uncompromising steel against her noticeably less durable flesh.

Clutching her head with both hands to suppress the ringing sound currently reverberating from ear to ear, the rookie slumped even lower to the floor whilst Chelsea Cheer almost jovially sprang back up.

"Well, maybe a little bit," she chirped happily, a hint of sadism apparent in her bubbly tone.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, she dragged the groaning form of Bux Bunny up by her bra strap and casually tossed her back inside the squared circle.

Taking a moment to whip her hair back over her shoulder, Chelsea rolled back in as well as Kenzie started to smugly saunter down the ramp to observe.

"Fuck, that hurt," Melanie finally blurted out in her thoughts, still feeling every bit of the steel steps against her skull, along with the burning sensations currently spreading down her left shoulder and forearm.

Pulling herself up on all fours, she was just fingertips away from reaching the turnbuckle when Chelsea lined up a viscous punt kick right at her hurt shoulder.

Yelping in pain as the top of her foot suddenly smacked her bruised flesh, Melanie collapsed back down to the mat, allowing her opponent to circle her with a downright predatory grin adorning her youthful features.

Seriously fighting the urge to curl up into the fetal position, the rookie glared up with pain written all over her face only to see Chelsea's foot dominating her vision.

"Ugghhh..." Melanie fought back a nauseous reply as the cheerleader stomped down hard on her stomach, nearly causing her to fold over like a metal chair.

"Did that hurt, Melanie?"

Stomp.

"Oh, how about that one?"

Stomp.

"No more Mrs. Nice Bitch!"

Stomp.

"Hah!" The educated feet of Chelsea Cheer made quick work of her vulnerable torso, stomping down relentlessly until finally Melanie flopped over on her belly like a floundering fish in the wide open.

Her ribs hurt like hell, her left shoulder was almost numb to the touch, and every agonizing second, she was biting back a sudden urge to heave into the canvas.

In other words, she was bruised and battered, but she wasn't quite beaten yet.

"Mel-a-nie! Mel-a-nie!" Out of the groggy haze her head was currently swamped in, a mocking voice reached out to her.

Opening her eyes weakly, she saw Kenzie "cheering" her on from ringside, her lips curled in another one of her insufferably smug grins.

As the blonde Goddess goaded the people in the front rows into cheering for her, Melanie peered straight into her eyes, and finally, it all made sense.

"After that killer match we had last week, I just want the whole locker room to see what I see in you..."

"She set me up!" Melanie finally realized, the subtle messages behind their various backstage interactions revealing themselves in those confident yet deceitful blue eyes.

The rookie barely had time to dwell on her epiphany before Chelsea Cheer's dainty yet dangerous hand closed in on another handful of her blonde locks.

Crouching down on Melanie's lower back, Chelsea forcibly wrenched her head up so that her jade eyes could glimpse at the cheerleader's equally smug visage.

"Come on, Melanie! Show the people some spirit," she taunted in her ear, before pushing Bux Bunny back down to the mat.

Wincing with her breath she took, the rookie started to rise up on all fours only to be knocked back down by another harsh kick embedding itself in her already bruised midsection.

Tasting the bitter canvas once again, she groaned inwardly, feeling every bit of womanly aggression unleashed by the usually bubbly and happy-go-lucky Chelsea Cheer.

But, as her arm stretched out hopelessly towards the ropes that were nowhere in her immediate reach, her fingers quietly formed a fist.

"Oh and b-t-dubs, I'm actually a trained kickboxer. I thought I told you that earlier, but uh, guess not," Chelsea teased her from above, feigning an apologetic frown before preparing for her next kick.

Waiting until Melanie fully peeled herself off the mat, Chelsea played with her hair in almost girlish anticipation.

Observing the rookie's now raised face glowering up at her angrily, she mockingly gave her a patronizing pat on the head before backing up slowly for yet another punt kick.

Cracking her neck eagerly, she measured her facial target very carefully, and, running forwards, launched her foot straight underneath Melanie's chin...

... only to be caught in mid-air by the rookie's just as experienced bare hands.

Now with Chelsea's unwilling ankle in her two-handed grasp, Bux Bunny slowly rose up with her signature fire returning to light up her emerald eyes.

That previous look of smug victory now vanished into a gasp of horror and almost disbelief for the cheerleader as she now looked into those same determined eyes.

Now standing up with her overconfident opponent's foot in her hands, Melanie only had one thing to say.

"My turn, bitch."

And with that, she dropped Chelsea's leg back to the ground and fired off a retributive roundhouse directly into her unprotected gut.

The crowd came alive at the satisfying impact of flesh smacking against flesh against flesh, but they roared even louder when Melanie twirled around on her heel and transferred all of her momentum, all of her hurt and angst into a tremendous spinning heel kick that caught Chelsea Cheer square in the mouth.

Flailing to the canvas in a daze of disorganized limbs, the cheerleader tenderly massaged her lower jaw while Melanie now towered above her with balled fists and a bodily rage that would only be quenched by one thing.

Chelsea had barely managed to clamber up to a knee before the blonde woman was on her like a feral animal.

Ignoring her aching body, Melanie tackled the young woman right back down to the mat and proceeded to unleash her current emotions all over the cheerleader's grimacing features.

Quickly assuming the dominant position on top, the ever-defiant Bux Bunny scratched, clawed, and punched at whatever patch of Chelsea Cheer she could make out in her incensed state.

Snarling from corner to corner, she was absolutely unhinged as she eventually began smashing Chelsea's head against the canvas, again and again much to the crowd's audible delight.

"Who's. Fucking. Laughing. Now. Huh?!" she growled in between violently introducing Chelsea's beautiful features to the mat.

Again and again she smashed Chelsea Cheer's head in, and again and again the previously arrogant woman cried out in pain and whimpered almost apologetically at her, too dazed and disoriented to form words.

The crowd was almost in a frenzy over this one-sided catfight, with Kenzie still only observing from outside the squared circle.

Finally, out of an instinctive necessity, the cheerleader managed to kick Melanie off of her, scrambling free with her wits just barely intact.

Landing on her bad shoulder, she immediately bit back that spurt of pain and instead rolled over on her stomach.

"Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!" Rejuvenated by much more genuine chants in her favor courtesy of the invested audience, the rookie quickly pulled herself back up to continue the fight.

Chelsea, on the other hand, seemingly wanted nothing more to do with Bux Bunny.

Remaining on all fours, she instead elected to crawl towards the bottom ropes and presumably underneath them to escape being in the ring altogether.

Shooting a fierce glare at the Goddess still at ringside, Melanie nonetheless dragged herself up to full standing and staggered after the prone Chelsea Cheer.

Her cheerleader skirt shooting straight up in the air, the hazel woman continued to crawl like a wounded animal until finally her hand grabbed onto the bottom rope...

... just as Melanie's hand grabbed on to her ankle.

Hellbent on not letting her go, the fiery rookie attempted to drag her back towards the middle, but Chelsea desperately kicked free and sought the ring apron for refuge.

"We're not done yet," she growled through gritted teeth, dropping down to her knees and still grabbing after the cowering woman.

Her body halfway on the outside, Chelsea's feet were only inches away from touching the ground when Melanie found her hazel roots.

"Eeeeeee!" Chelsea Cheer let out a shriek similar to that of a banshee as Bux yanked back hard on her hair.

Her face contorted in a pained mask, she kicked and screamed with every ounce of vitality she possessed in her petite muscles, but Melanie's grip over her was ironclad.

The more she pulled back, the more the cheerleader whimpered and writhed with seemingly no means of escape.

As a last resort, she grabbed onto Melanie's left arm amidst the rookie's feral assault on her head.

"How do you like tha-ow!" Melanie let out a sudden yelp as her left arm was suddenly yanked outwards against the bottom rope.

Her fierce growl dissipated into an agonizing grimace as Chelsea frantically stretched out her shoulder joints to the point of near dislocation.

Immediately letting go of her hair, Melanie feebly grabbed at her now limp left arm as the pain levels quickly shot up to a thousand.

"Fuck, fuck that hurt," she thought to herself weakly, nearly tripping over herself as she attempted to shake some feeling into the now possibly injured limb.

The once raucous crowd quieted down to a whisper as her knees buckled out from underneath her just a moment later.

Quickly recovering from the violent hair pull, Chelsea Cheer peered over her shoulder with a curious glint in her eyes as her attacker was now in a kneeling position cradling her left arm with pure agony outline her facial features.

Once she realized what had just happened, however, that slight frown turned into a sly grin.

Rushing over to her side, the striped official attempted to talk to her, but Melanie waved her off.

Silently cursing in between shallow breaths, she remained on her knees for a moment longer before turning around.

The first and last thing that Bux Bunny saw was Chelsea's bare foot hurtling towards her at a breakneck speed, and then connecting.

"Uggghhhh..." The resilient fire finally died out as Chelsea Cheer delivered a scintillating superkick directly to her unprotected face, nearly causing the referee to flinch as the full impact registered from corner to corner.

Crumpling down facefirst, she remained almost deathly still in a prone position.

Tossing her now slightly disheveled locks back over her shoulder, the cheerleader resentfully spat at her prostrate form, "Not so tough now, huh bitch?"

No reply.

Taking a moment to examine her own slightly bruised face, she brushed past the referee and dropped to a kneel at Melanie's side.

Making eye contact with Kenzie for only a moment, she gave only the slightest hint of a nod before clamping her hands around Melanie's left arm once again.

Groaning in response, Melanie felt Chelsea's crotch brush up against her elbow joint, only seconds before the inevitable wrench.

Cinching in the same kneeling armbar that Bux Bunny had her in just minutes before, Chelsea only had to lean backwards for the pain in Melanie's shoulder to go from bad to even worse.

Too weakened to resist, she nonetheless held strong for only a moment or two before it all simply became too much to endure.

Screaming out against the mat as her arm was being forcibly torqued upwards, Melanie had no choice but to tap out frantically with her free hand.

Laughing in triumph, Chelsea Cheer continued to torture her left arm even as the referee called for the bell.

"Winner of the first fall with a submission via armbar... CHELSEA CHEER!!"

It was only then that Chelsea finally released the submission hold and hopped to her feet to celebrate, but for the now writhing Bux Bunny, the damage may already have been done.

***

As soon as the second bell rung, Chelsea Cheer was on Melanie like a shark smelling fresh blood in the water.

Lunging across the ring within seconds, she first landed a running knee directly to Melanie's torso that forced her right back against the turnbuckle.

Grabbing her left arm, she wasted no time draping it across the ropes before taking a step back and snapping a fierce round kick directly into her throbbing shoulder.

Grabbing on to the ropes for support, she unleashed another powerful kick into her shoulder before Melanie finally slumped down in pain.

The crowd, genuinely surprised by this overly aggressive strategy by the young sexfighter, continued to watch on in the same disbelieving state as Bux Bunny as Chelsea rained down kicks all over Melanie's body: her face, her torso, her legs, but most predominantly her left shoulder.

Pausing only to leer at her venomously, Chelsea Cheer finally allowed herself to catch her breath with Bux Bunny somehow just barely clinging on to consciousness.

Bringing her to her feet, she grabbed hold of Melanie's left shoulder, and with a snap twist of her hips, judo flipped her to the mat with authority.

Briefly watching her world go for a nauseating spin, the rookie hit the ground hard with her shoulder naturally taking the brunt of the impact.

Whipping her head back with a look of pure satisfaction, Chelsea Cheer sauntered around the writhing Bux Bunny in a predatory circle.

"Come on Mel, I didn't hurt your shoulder that bad, did I?" she mocked her downed opponent mercilessly, playfully prodding at the blonde's shoulderblades with her heel.

"Or maybe you just weren't that strong to begin with," she added in a teasing giggle, twirling around a strand of her hazel hair.

Rolling over on her sides, she gritted her teeth together and tried to find her second wind, but even this early in the second fall, her body was not responding to her in a particularly positive manner.

"Pssst..."

Opening her eyes to the sudden noise to her left, Melanie weakly lifted her chin off the mat to see Kenzie tapping the ring apron to get her attention.

Her torso felt like broken glass piercing her ribs with every movement, the blossoming pain in her left shoulder was like a scar that was constantly reopened with every kick, and yet, the anger and fury she now felt for the buxom blonde just feet away was fresher than even before.

"Come on Mel, get up!" Kenzie urged her, barely even hiding that smug smirk on her face as her rousing words hit Melanie.

At that moment, everything else in the ring became irrelevant, including Chelsea Cheer.

In her mind, she only focused on the Goddess, and just how much she would love to wipe that smug grin off her face.

Pushing up on her elbows, that thought served as a source of motivation coursing through her sore and battered muscles.

"I still believe in you, babe!" the veteran sexfighter mouthed at her, the sound in those words not registering to the visibly seething Bux Bunny.

Rising up to a sitting position, her emerald eyes continued to zero in on Kenzie's visage.

That was a mistake.

Lunging forward with a cry, Chelsea delivered a sharp kick right to Melanie's raised spine, prompting Kenzie herself to wince with sympathy.

Crying out in silent anguish, she fell right back to the canvas with her vertebrae, in addition to her left shoulder, now screaming in her mind.

"Now that one definitely hurt," she cawed sarcastically at the absolutely miserable young woman.

Kneeling down, she grabbed Melanie by the ankle and casually dragged her limp form away from Kenzie's concerned expression.

Barely cognizant of her surroundings at this point, she let herself be carried along the mat for a few more seconds before Chelsea finally let go of her ankle.

Not even a second later, she felt the cheerleader's petite weight press down on her already sore spine.

Then, she felt her hot breath caress the nape of her neck.

"So like, after this is done, would you mind signing my autograph?" Chelsea teased her, now straddling her from behind.

It even hurt to speak, but Melanie managed to get out a faint but still audible, "Screw...you."

"So that's a no then?" she frowned playfully, playing idly with Melanie's frazzled blonde hair.

"Why are you helping Kenzie?" she wanted to know.

Resting her chin atop Melanie's head, Chelsea resembled a teenage girl in deep thought as she kicked her feet up behind her in a cutesy pose.

Finally, she answered her condescendingly, "Because I want to make a name for myself, silly. Like, duh!"

"Look Mel, this totally isn't personal at all, okay? Kenzie just wants me to hurt you real, real bad," she giggled.

"Well, you're at least doing that right," Melanie thought to herself sardonically, despite her current condition.

"Oh!" Shooting her head up, her bright eyes reflected a mental lightbulb going off in her head. "I just thought of something fun we can do."

Leaning in, she whispered coyly into her ear, "Well, not so fun for you though."