Talk

Story Info
He dominates the neighbor boy's first time.
1.8k words
4.02
53.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the porch drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, enjoying the warm breeze of a summer morning. When you're a single, middle-aged man, it's the little things in life that seem to be the most enjoyable.

"Good morning, Ollie!" Julie my neighbor smiled and waved at me from across the street before climbing into her jeep. Her son, Tyler followed close behind her, nodding at me as he strolled towards the car.

Tyler was young, maybe a senior in high school by now. He was small for his age, skinny and pale. His mother, Julie, had raised him by herself, after her husband left her while she was still pregnant. While Tyler was growing up, Julie relied on me to be a father figure to Tyler, or at least another guy to talk to about...guy stuff.

It didn't take long for me to pick up on some on Tyler's peculiar behaviors as a kid. Like taking time and care to pick out matching clothes each day for school, or not asking questions about girls and cooties. He'd always kept to himself. No girlfriends or school dances, just books and writing; by the time Tyler was 10 I was sure that he was gay. Back in the day, I had done my fair share of experimenting with other men. Casual sex and hookups, mostly. Nonetheless, I can usually pick up on subtle cues. Now that Tyler was getting older, I didn't spend as much time with him, and it was harder to read him.

It came as a surprise to me then, when I received an email from Julie later on that week.

"Hi Ollie, I hope this isn't asking too much, but I am wondering if you could talk to Tyler about girls. I've already had "the talk" with him, but I want to make sure that he is being safe. I think he likes a girl in his English class.

All of my love,

Julie"

I read the email several times. Unsure of what to think, and even more-so, what to say. Tyler was already 18, surely he understood everything about girls, and sex. And shit, he probably knew even more about male anatomy, if you know what I mean. I emailed Julie back and agreed to swing by her house on Saturday while she was out for the day and Tyler would be home alone.

That night, while I was showering I thought about Tyler, and what I might talk to him about. I pictured his penis, erect. I imagined his slim pale body bent over his bed, with his ass in the air. I pictured his wavy brown hair becoming matted and damp as he works his own cock. A wave of lust came over me. My 7-inch cock had become rock hard and was throbbing. I felt embarrassed about having such a strong desire for my good friend's son. I was beginning to grey, while Tyler hadn't grown a single facial hair.

I knocked lightly on the front door of Tyler and Julie's on Saturday morning. Nobody answered the door, so after a minute I let myself in. I heard a noise upstairs and quietly ascended the staircase to Tyler's bedroom. I tapped lightly on his door. "Tyler? Hey buddy, it's Ollie. Can I come in?"

"Uhh, I mean yeah sure. What do you need?" I heard a little scratchy voice. I must have woken him up.

I walked into the bedroom, which I found to be extremely tidy. Everything was in its place. Tyler was lying in bed wearing only plaid boxers. I glanced over at his mac that was open on his desk. An internet page was opened that looked like schoolwork. The other tabs were RedTube and Guys.com. I knew it. I know my gay porn sites.

"Ollie?" Tyler was standing up now. I blushed as I looked over at him, realizing that he had just caught me snooping.

"So your mom wanted me to talk to you." I said, sitting on his bed.

"About what?" Tyler sat down next to me.

"Well, that's a good question. About girls, sex, porn, anything really, I guess." I could see a small patch of Tyler's pubic hair through the fly of his boxers. I swallowed hard, feeling a swelling sensation in my groin. I switched positions on the bed hoping to hide my thick cock that was beginning to strain against my jeans.

"Oh. Well, I don't think I really need to talk about any of that with you. But thanks," Tyler said as he stood up and slipped on a pair of shorts. He turned around and looked at me, indicating that we were done, and the conversation was over. But I wasn't quite ready to leave.

"Do you sleep with girls often? Having sex is actually good for you, you know. It's a proven fact," I stated.

"No, I don't sleep with girls, for your information, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to talk to you about it anyway." Tyler snapped. He was clearly feeling embarrassed, and didn't like that I was pushing him. My cock yearned. I glanced down and blushed again as I realized that the bulge in my jeans was entirely noticeable.

"Well that's no fun," I laughed, "do you at least masturbate? I jerk off all of the time."

Tyler tilted his head and squinted his eyes a little, absorbing my words.

"Yeah," I continued, "Sometimes just stroking your own cock, and watching videos or looking at pictures will really turn me on. It's fun!"

Tyler subtly adjusted his shorts and pulled at his boxers. He was getting hard.

"You do?" Tyler asked. "I've masturbated but I've never had sex."

Tyler's muscles were no longer clenched, and I could tell he was beginning to loosen up. I decided to take a leap of faith.

"I have an idea," I said, "let's masturbate together, and I'll tell you everything you need to know about sex." Without missing a beat, I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down around my ankles. My briefs outlined my massive piece. Pulsating, longing for contact.

"Woah." Is all Tyler managed to get out before awkwardly choking and coughing. He slowly undid his shorts while I pulled down my boxer briefs. "Mine is so stupid and small compared to yours," Tyler said, defeated.

I gently rubbed my hand over his tented boxers. I moved down, to his balls, gently cupping them over the fabric. I pulled his boxers all the way off, revealing his light brown pubic hair. I continued to gently work him.

"Yours is great," I whispered. Then the room fell silent.

Tyler's head leaned back and his body seemed to tremble as I touched his small cock. He let out small moans between huffs of air. I don't think anyone had touched him like this before, which made it even more arousing for me.

My towering cock wasn't getting enough attention, so I pulled Tyler closer to me. Tugging his skinny arm over to my crotch, and letting his hand settle on top of my fully erect mass. I gushed as his hand slowly opened, and began feeling around. My large balls, thick black pubic hair and veiny cock looked massive and manly in comparison to his 18-year-old boy cock.

I filled with lust as Tyler became more comfortable touching me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down on top of me. He immediately obeyed. Placing his mouth around the tip of my cock. His warm mouth and saliva on the tip of my hard cock made me crazy. I pushed his head further and further down towards my base.

I was grunting with ecstasy. I knew that he had watched porn and seen all of these things before, but it was very obvious that he had never done them with someone. He seemed eager to gain experience. As he continued to suck my giant cock, only getting about half way down the shaft, I reached over and rimmed his virgin hole with my thumb.

I was so tight. My penis throbbed as I envisioned penetrating Tyler's virgin ass hole. I pumped my finger in and out of his waiting for a response. He just continued to moan and bob his head up and down my penis.

"One sec," I said abruptly, pushing Tyler off my cock and running to Julie's bedroom. It was sad that I knew where she kept her lube, but right now it couldn't be more convenient.

I squirted lube into my hand and rubbed it up and down my cock as I ran back to Tyler's room. He had a puzzled look on his face as he tried to figure out where I had gone. He looked at the bottle of lube.

I grabbed him by the neck and shoved him onto the bed, maybe a bit too forcefully. His slinky body slammed into the mattress and I pushed some pillows under his stomach, elevating his virgin ass into the air. I lubed up my fingers and thrusted them into his hole. Pushing in and out.

"Ollie, I don't know if-"

"Shut Up!" I yelled. Shattering the quiet home. My cock was aching in ecstasy as I completely dominated the boy. He knew that he had no choice but to receive the gift I was about to give him. While prepping his hole I used my other hand to work his cock. Hard and fast with lube. He quickly began groaning with desire. It didn't take long for him to reach the brink of an orgasm. I took my opportunity.

I plunged my massive 7-inch cock into his tight hole. Thrusting in one massive stroke. Tyler screamed in agony. His pain made me even more lustful.

"Shut up and take it, boy." I snarled. Thrusting harder into his ass. Tyler screamed again.

"I can't take it!" He cried, but it was too late. I was completely overcome and his tight hole was bringing me ever-closer to an orgasm. I continued to penetrate him. Grabbing his thin shoulder blades and pulling them toward me as I thrusted rhythmically.

After a few minutes Tyler's cries of agony were replaced with deep groans of desire each time my cock fully penetrated him. By balls slapping him every thrust. My massive cock had never felt so hard. Tyler's tight ass was making my entire body shake as waves of pleasure fell across my body.

Tyler continued to groan and I grew closer to an orgasm. I grabbed his cock and jerked it off as I began pumping faster into his boy-hole. Tyler let out a high pitch squeal as a long white ribbon of cum streamed from his piece. In a few more thrusts I also exploded with pleasure and shot a giant load into Tyler's ass. I moaned loudly. And trembled as I slowly pulled out of him and collapsed on the bed.

We sat there for a moment in silence. I eventually got up and got dressed.

"Well I hope you know you can always come to me if you have any questions." I winked at him before closing the door.